PDA

View Full Version : First Virgil, now Duncan

jimnyc
03-18-2007, 07:07 PM
I told you all that my cat, Virgil, had passed away, and that he was with my Mom for the past several years. Yesterday, her own cat, Duncan passed away. He was less than 2 years old I believe. Mom told me that Virgil would protect him from the other cats, and she believes Duncan was sad about Virgil's passing. It's just so sad to see 2 of the sweetest cats I've ever come across leave us. Now there's only 3 left there. 2 are John's cats, and my last baby Mischa is currently there.

Hopefully Virgil and Duncan are sharing some catnip in kitty heaven.

SassyLady
03-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I told you all that my cat, Virgil, had passed away, and that he was with my Mom for the past several years. Yesterday, her own cat, Duncan passed away. He was less than 2 years old I believe. Mom told me that Virgil would protect him from the other cats, and she believes Duncan was sad about Virgil's passing. It's just so sad to see 2 of the sweetest cats I've ever come across leave us. Now there's only 3 left there. 2 are John's cats, and my last baby Mischa is currently there.

Hopefully Virgil and Duncan are sharing some catnip in kitty heaven.

I'm so sorry Jimny.....hope your Mom is OK. Grieving for pets is difficult.

Joan
03-19-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm hanging in there, but losing a pet is almost like losing a member of the family!
Losing one so young really hurts. This one was so special. I always said his mama must have screwed a squirrel, cause his tail was so fluffy! When Jim was here with little Porter, they would play like they were related! Put them all together Jim, and we'll have quite a sight waiting at Rainbow Bridge!!

stephanie
03-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss...

I love all animals, but cats are my favorite..