PDA

View Full Version : Obama's birth stirs legal action in Washington

stephanie
10-14-2008, 10:48 PM
it's spreading.:2up:
some links in this article

Posted at 4:48 pm by Jerry Cornfield

Was Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama really born in this country?

His critics and his foes have spent a good deal of time raising doubt and spreading rumors that he’s not.

Today, Steve Marquis of Fall City
filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court directing Secretary of State Sam Reed to get the proof – or remove Obama’s name from ballots.

Here is his press release.

He argues in a 30-page document:

“To avert likely civil unrest and a constitutional crisis…this complaint seeks to resolve such complaints prior to the election. It was incumbent on the candidates to present such documentation, but to date Mr. Obama has failed to do so.

read the rest and a couple of comments.
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20081014/BLOG13/810149964

retiredman
10-14-2008, 10:50 PM
ah yes...the smell of flop sweat republican desperation.

how sweet it is!

diuretic
10-15-2008, 03:16 AM
'Tis true, the smell of defeat is much like fouled underpants. The wingnuts know America is approving Obama. They're going to the video referee. :laugh2:

Gaffer
10-15-2008, 04:54 AM
it's spreading.:2up:
some links in this article

Posted at 4:48 pm by Jerry Cornfield

Was Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama really born in this country?

His critics and his foes have spent a good deal of time raising doubt and spreading rumors that he’s not.

Today, Steve Marquis of Fall City
filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court directing Secretary of State Sam Reed to get the proof – or remove Obama’s name from ballots.

Here is his press release.

He argues in a 30-page document:

“To avert likely civil unrest and a constitutional crisis…this complaint seeks to resolve such complaints prior to the election. It was incumbent on the candidates to present such documentation, but to date Mr. Obama has failed to do so.

read the rest and a couple of comments.
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20081014/BLOG13/810149964

I've been watching this on the back burner. So far no definitive evidence has been presented. The birth certificates, there appears to be more than one, all seem to be forged. He can set this issue to rest easily, if he drags it out by fighting it in court then I get suspicious. There's no reason to do that unless he has something to hide.

diuretic
10-15-2008, 05:28 AM
I've been watching this on the back burner. So far no definitive evidence has been presented. The birth certificates, there appears to be more than one, all seem to be forged. He can set this issue to rest easily, if he drags it out by fighting it in court then I get suspicious. There's no reason to do that unless he has something to hide.

Bollocks. He has to do nothing. All he has to do is show each suit is a wingnut effort. He should do nothing more. Let the fuckwits line up for their fifteen minutes.

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 05:30 AM
I thought Obama was born in the manger? :dunno:

namvet
10-15-2008, 08:27 AM
I thought Obama was born in the manger? :dunno:

he wasn't born. he was hatched

Abbey Marie
10-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Bollocks. He has to do nothing. All he has to do is show each suit is a wingnut effort. He should do nothing more. Let the fuckwits line up for their fifteen minutes.

My, Diuretic, the tenor of your posting has certainly changed. Do our internal politics really mean that much to you way down yonder?

theHawk
10-15-2008, 08:35 AM
So we're all supposed to give him a pass because the Democratic Party never bothered to check his past?

Is it desparation to simply ask for proof of his elgibility to run for President? If its not an issue then why doesn't he submit the documents?

Abbey Marie
10-15-2008, 08:48 AM
So we're all supposed to give him a pass because the Democratic Party never bothered to check his past?

Is it desparation to simply ask for proof of his elgibility to run for President? If its not an issue then why doesn't he submit the documents?

It's not desperation; it's racist.

mundame
10-15-2008, 08:53 AM
If its not an issue then why doesn't he submit the documents?

Apparently he has frequently submitted "the" documents, right?

The problem seems to be that some people don't believe in them. What would it take for you to believe they are genuine? Hawaiian state officials pronouncing them genuine?

What is the actual accusation here? His mother was clearly an American citizen, so if she gave birth to him, no matter where, wouldn't he be a citizen, too? McCain was born in Panama, after all. Nobody has suggested he isn't a citizen.

Is the issue that Obama might have been adopted, some miscellaneous Kenyan child? Very doubtful; he looks like a mulatto. But foreign adopted children ARE citizens, so that wouldn't work, and besides, it's vanishingly unlikely.

I get it that some rightwingers are trying to illegitimize his campaign (or at least raise enough doubt about him that he loses the election) --- but this needs to have some logic to it. HOW is he not a citizen?

Can anyone explain exactly what could show Obama is not legal to run for president? Because if that crazy woman who took up with every man of color who would have to do with her was his mother, then he's a citizen because she's a citizen, right? And don't the records show he was born in Hawaii? At a hospital? I'm not seeing how you folks are attacking this issue.

If you are just sowing general doubt without trying to make a logical case, okay, but that's lame.

theHawk
10-15-2008, 09:00 AM
There was a thread a while back on the issue Mundane. Actually, the arguement was fairly reasonable. Obama's mother was living outside of the country at the time, and may had been a dual-citizen or actually just a citizen of Indonesia at the time of his birth.

Its quite possible the man's whole life is a fraud and a lie. It really wouldn't surprise me. Its rather strange he has NO friends at all from his past to tell his story. Whereas McCain has a line of war veterans and POWs that can attest his past.

Gaffer
10-15-2008, 09:00 AM

He DOES have to do something. He needs to show proof of citizenship. It's a real easy thing to do and saves lots of money in court costs, both for him and the ones suing him. If he chooses to fight it then he has something to hide.

mundame
10-15-2008, 09:16 AM
There was a thread a while back on the issue Mundane. Actually, the arguement was fairly reasonable. Obama's mother was living outside of the country at the time, and may had been a dual-citizen or actually just a citizen of Indonesia at the time of his birth.

My reading says Obama's mother met this Kenyan character at the University of Hawaii where they were both attending the school. She was quite young, an undergraduate. Her parents lived in Hawaii. It somehow seemed like a GOOD idea to her to have sex with a black African, so Obama resulted.

She did live in Indonesia, but that was the second colored man she lived with (I very much doubt there were any legal marriages in either case, but that does not legally invalidate Obama's run for the presidency.). We know that wasn't till later because she took Obama along and he went to some sort of madrassa or some Muslim school till it all got too hard for her and she dumped the kid on his grandparents in Hawaii.

This woman was a bad character, obviously. However, she does appear to have been a U.S. citizen.

mundame
10-15-2008, 09:21 AM
He DOES have to do something. He needs to show proof of citizenship. It's a real easy thing to do and saves lots of money in court costs, both for him and the ones suing him. If he chooses to fight it then he has something to hide.

He has often shown "proof of citizenship." Copies float all over the Internet. So what does he have to do, exactly, precisely, for you to believe that his documents are legal and real? Would ten thousand angels swearing it before the Throne of God suffice to convince you, or would it take more, or less?

This is a logical issue. He has documents. You don't believe them. What will it take to prove to you that the documents are legitimate and Obama is a citizen entitled to run for president?

If you can answer this normally, great. If all you can do, as too often you have done, is verbal abuse of me, don't bother to answer. I'm fed up with male verbal abuse on these forums, and I'm just not interested in any replies that contain it.

I'm interested in discussing political issues, but not at the price of verbal abuse.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 09:23 AM
how about simply produce an actual copy of the original, not a modern copy, but the original

KitchenKitten99
10-15-2008, 09:24 AM

There was the same issue with McCain due to his location of birth. But it has since been proven that he is eligible due to his father's military status and he was born on the base.

Barack has only provided a JPEG version, which really isn't proof.

If Obama wants to really put this to rest, he can fly his stinky, dirty, cramped plane to Hawaii and present ID and pay for a damned copy himself. Then provide that certificate WITH the doument number so as to be able to trace it's validity if necessary.

Even if Obama were to get elected before this is resolved, and it comes out that he's not eligible, it would still be a huge embarrassment. Though I wonder, if that were to be the scenario, would he take Biden down with him by making it look like he was in on it, or would he gracefully step down and Biden would then move to center stage? Same question applies to present time with Barack & Biden as candidates. Would Biden move to center stage and who would he pick for running mate this late in the game? Hillary?

mundame
10-15-2008, 09:44 AM
how about simply produce an actual copy of the original, not a modern copy, but the original

I have my original......but many people have lost theirs. As FuzzyKitten points out, he could get a copy that is quite legitimate. Apparently he DOES show a copy on the Internet, the jpegs. So you are saying that's not good enough, he has to show it to someone definite, a person or persons, who can validate it. Who would that be?

I would be satisfied if the head of the agency in Hawaii that issued the documents came out before the press, gave his name, and said this is a legitimate document, a copy that they issued at such and such a date.

Actually, I'm satisfied already ------ I think he's a citizen, all right, though I'm not so sure about John McCain from Panama, and I'm REAL, REAL dubious that George Romney (father of Mitt Romney) was AT ALL legal to run for president, born on a polygamous Mormon community in Mexico. How in the world was he a citizen, you know??

Anyway, George Romney got washed out of the race -- "brainwashed" pretty early, so that was that. But I agree it's not a stupid issue: they ought to be citizens, or we could just have Swartzenegger like many people want.

stephanie
10-15-2008, 09:49 AM
There was a thread a while back on the issue Mundane. Actually, the argument was fairly reasonable. Obama's mother was living outside of the country at the time, and may had been a dual-citizen or actually just a citizen of Indonesia at the time of his birth.

Its quite possible the man's whole life is a fraud and a lie. It really wouldn't surprise me. Its rather strange he has NO friends at all from his past to tell his story. Whereas McCain has a line of war veterans and POWs that can attest his past.

Hell, they've even kept his family hidden from the public..his white grandparents live in Hawaii, have you seen them? he has family in other countries, have you heard or seen them???

something REALLY stinks about this little Marxist..

mundame
10-15-2008, 10:02 AM
his white grandparents live in Hawaii, have you seen them? he has family in other countries, have you heard or seen them???

There's no problem about any of that as far as I can see. His grandfather is deceased and his grandmother is in a nursing home --- Obama is young compared to McCain, but not young enough to have grandparents running around! But there are a gazillion photos, they've been all over. You could Google for images, Obama relatives.

Yes, there have been many news stories about his relations in Kenya. Mostly a primitive and unattractive lot. His grandmother there is alive and well and gives interviews. He has apparently visited her.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 10:09 AM
I have my original......but many people have lost theirs. As FuzzyKitten points out, he could get a copy that is quite legitimate. Apparently he DOES show a copy on the Internet, the jpegs. So you are saying that's not good enough, he has to show it to someone definite, a person or persons, who can validate it. Who would that be?

I would be satisfied if the head of the agency in Hawaii that issued the documents came out before the press, gave his name, and said this is a legitimate document, a copy that they issued at such and such a date.

Actually, I'm satisfied already ------ I think he's a citizen, all right, though I'm not so sure about John McCain from Panama, and I'm REAL, REAL dubious that George Romney (father of Mitt Romney) was AT ALL legal to run for president, born on a polygamous Mormon community in Mexico. How in the world was he a citizen, you know??

Anyway, George Romney got washed out of the race -- "brainwashed" pretty early, so that was that. But I agree it's not a stupid issue: they ought to be citizens, or we could just have Swartzenegger like many people want.

if i was running for highest office in the land and people may not vote for me because they think i am not a us citizen, i would be on the first plane to whereever to get a copy of the original....not some modern day digital copy...

afterall, he sent a TEAM of folks up to alaska to dig dirt on palin, but can't send one person to get a copy of the original to HI?

doesn't that seem strange to you? and don't forget...when campaigning....his team would not let him go to HI to campaign....strange indeed...given that was his state of birth...and seemingly such an intregal part of his life growing up in the states....yet he avoids it and lays the blame on his campaign advisors

he is no leader and that does not pass my smell test

stephanie
10-15-2008, 10:16 AM
There's no problem about any of that as far as I can see. His grandfather is deceased and his grandmother is in a nursing home --- Obama is young compared to McCain, but not young enough to have grandparents running around! But there are a gazillion photos, they've been all over. You could Google for images, Obama relatives.

Yes, there have been many news stories about his relations in Kenya. Mostly a primitive and unattractive lot. His grandmother there is alive and well and gives interviews. He has apparently visited her.

you people are going to vote in a person to be our President, we know absolutly nothing about..

wonderful

mundame
10-15-2008, 10:25 AM
you people are going to vote in a person to be our President, we know absolutly nothing about..

wonderful

Not me, I'm not one of "you people," I want them both to lose so I'm voting against both of them by not voting.

That works.

mundame
10-15-2008, 10:29 AM
This birth certificate thing is all symbolic, right?

It's a metaphor. You are saying, he doesn't LOOK like an American; he SURE doesn't look like an American of the type who ought to be president!!

And that name!!! we're going to have a president named.................WHAT???????

Omigod.

Hey, I agree. It doesn't work for me, either. But I think it's all probably legal, just unattractive to many of us.

MtnBiker
10-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Obama not a citizen? What's the problem, with ACORN's help a multitude of not exsistent voters will vote for Obama.

stephanie
10-15-2008, 10:35 AM
This birth certificate thing is all symbolic, right?

It's a metaphor. You are saying, he doesn't LOOK like an American; he SURE doesn't look like an American of the type who ought to be president!!

And that name!!! we're going to have a president named.................WHAT???????

Omigod.

Hey, I agree. It doesn't work for me, either. But I think it's all probably legal, just unattractive to many of us.

ugh..

we want to make sure this person is qualified to be President...(remember us, the American citizen)..we have a RIGHT TO ASK??

too much coffee for you this morning?

mundame
10-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Obama not a citizen? What's the problem, with ACORN's help a multitude of not exsistent voters will vote for Obama.

True. Why bother worrying about Obama? At least he's HUMAN. With a lot of these voters ACORN signed up, like Mickey Mouse, you've got to deal with whether they are flesh and blood or celluloid.

mundame
10-15-2008, 10:37 AM
gawd you can sound has stupid and hysterical as the other liberals out there..

The women aren't usually as bad as some of the men about verbal abuse, but I'll remind you, stephanie --------

I'm interested in discussing political issues, but not at the price of verbal abuse.

stephanie
10-15-2008, 10:40 AM
The women aren't usually as bad as some of the men about verbal abuse, but I'll remind you, stephanie --------

go back and look dear, I edited it out...you just caught it before I did..

but that is what I was really thinking, so be it..

10-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Not me, I'm not one of "you people," I want them both to lose so I'm voting against both of them by not voting.

That works.

I hope you atleast show up to the polls to vote for other offices even if you dont vote for President. Id hate for you not to show up and end up voting for Obama because someone fraudulently said you showed up.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 12:07 PM

if i was running for highest office in the land and people may not vote for me because they think i am not a us citizen, i would be on the first plane to whereever to get a copy of the original....not some modern day digital copy...

afterall, he sent a TEAM of folks up to alaska to dig dirt on palin, but can't send one person to get a copy of the original to HI?

doesn't that seem strange to you? and don't forget...when campaigning....his team would not let him go to HI to campaign....strange indeed...given that was his state of birth...and seemingly such an intregal part of his life growing up in the states....yet he avoids it and lays the blame on his campaign advisors

he is no leader and that does not pass my smell test

mundame
10-15-2008, 12:11 PM
I hope you atleast show up to the polls to vote for other offices even if you dont vote for President. Id hate for you not to show up and end up voting for Obama because someone fraudulently said you showed up.

There's a happy thought. http://bestsmileys.com/nono/9.gif

mundame
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM
too much coffee for you this morning?

It's tea, but it's a lot.

Thank you, stephanie. http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/kaja-pia/food-smiley-010.gif

stephanie
10-15-2008, 12:28 PM

Thank you, stephanie. http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/kaja-pia/food-smiley-010.gif

:cheers2:

Silver
10-15-2008, 01:02 PM
ah yes...the smell of flop sweat republican desperation.

how sweet it is!

Nice spin ... but an obvious lie from the master....

8/21/08....
A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States.

Philip Berg, the filing attorney, is a former gubernatorial and senatorial candidate, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery (PA) County, former member of the Democratic State Committee, and former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 01:29 PM

post 31

mundame
10-15-2008, 01:52 PM
post 31

You want me to answer your points?

don't forget...when campaigning....his team would not let him go to HI to campaign....strange indeed...given that was his state of birth...and seemingly such an intregal part of his life growing up in the states....yet he avoids it and lays the blame on his campaign advisors

No, that's not remarkable at all. They won't let him come to where I live, either, because Maryland is a Democratic state, at least it has been for a lot of presidential election cycles --- that's because of Baltimore and the Washington suburbs, which are heavily black. The rest of Maryland is fairly conservative.

Hawaii is all sewn up, finished business. There's no use him spending time in places he's already won, or that he can't possibly win. He's won Hawaii, and it's where he spent his vacation this summer, remember?

The candidates have to visit and revisit the states they have a chance to change to vote for them.

That would be allowing there to be some problem there ----------- and then he'd lose the election just by people focusing on him possibly not being a citizen. That can't be your motivation for trying to stir this up, can it? http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/style_emoticons/Default2/stirthepot.gif

Oh, Shirley, not. http://macg.net/emoticons/laughing5.gif

Nobody is paying any attention to this --- it's not an issue except here on this forum, as far as I have ever heard. If it were, he'd have to deal with it, but he'd be crazy to deal with it when only a few people are trying to make an issue of something that is pretty obviously nothing but a way to spread false rumors to discredit him.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 02:24 PM
You want me to answer your points?

No, that's not remarkable at all. They won't let him come to where I live, either, because Maryland is a Democratic state, at least it has been for a lot of presidential election cycles --- that's because of Baltimore and the Washington suburbs, which are heavily black. The rest of Maryland is fairly conservative.

Hawaii is all sewn up, finished business. There's no use him spending time in places he's already won, or that he can't possibly win. He's won Hawaii, and it's where he spent his vacation this summer, remember?

The candidates have to visit and revisit the states they have a chance to change to vote for them.

That would be allowing there to be some problem there ----------- and then he'd lose the election just by people focusing on him possibly not being a citizen. That can't be your motivation for trying to stir this up, can it? http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/style_emoticons/Default2/stirthepot.gif

Oh, Shirley, not. http://macg.net/emoticons/laughing5.gif

Nobody is paying any attention to this --- it's not an issue except here on this forum, as far as I have ever heard. If it were, he'd have to deal with it, but he'd be crazy to deal with it when only a few people are trying to make an issue of something that is pretty obviously nothing but a way to spread false rumors to discredit him.

good lord, pay attention....you asked me questions i answered them... i am not stirring anything up, in fact i have said from the beginning i think this is a non-issue...you keep asking what will it take...i answered...

to go to the state where he basically grew up is fucking stupid....come on

and yes, people are paying attn to it and why can't you answer a simple question about why he sent a team to SMEAR palin but can't send one person to clear up something that MIGHT damage his chances???????!!!!!!!??????!!!!!! (psydeshow imitation :laugh2:)

retiredman
10-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Nice spin ... but an obvious lie from the master....

8/21/08....
A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States.

Philip Berg, the filing attorney, is a former gubernatorial and senatorial candidate, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery (PA) County, former member of the Democratic State Committee, and former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania.

there are wack jobs on both sides of the aisle, no doubt. But you all keep bringing this up because you are desperate. You see Johnboy sinking in the polls every day and you know that nothing short of a miracle is gonna turn it around...you know that nothing having to do with the real world issues that confront Americans is gonna flip between now and election day to make them want to stay with the tired old same old same old republican leadership that got us into this mess in the first place. the scent of failure emanates from your pores... it really is quite entertaining to see you all and your candidate running scared. Please don't stop.:laugh2:

mundame
10-15-2008, 03:10 PM
good lord, pay attention....you asked me questions i answered them... i am not stirring anything up, in fact i have said from the beginning i think this is a non-issue...you keep asking what will it take...i answered...

to go to the state where he basically grew up is ...stupid

Yes, it would be stupid. Hawaii is already voting for him, he doesn't have to campaign there. And it would sure be stupid to make an issue out of a non-issue like this. Even you think it's a non-issue.

But okay, if you are just saying what it would take to satisfy YOU, please excuse me. You want him to go to Hawaii and get a numbered copy of his birth certificate and stand on the steps of the agency and show it to reporters, preferably arm-in-arm with the agency head. Then you would be satisfied Obama is a bonafied American citizen.

Probably he won't do this to satisfy you because he's pretty sure he doesn't have your vote anyway.

and yes, people are paying attn to it and why can't you answer a simple question about why he sent a team to SMEAR palin but can't send one person to clear up something that MIGHT damage his chances???????!!!!!!!??????!!!!!! (psydeshow imitation :laugh2:)

Okay. Because sending a team to smear Palin damages the OTHER TEAM'S election chances. Whereas sending one or more persons to "clear up" something that would only lose him the election forthwith if it seems to become an issue would only damage HIS campaign.

Yurt, you know all this. What, you think I can't figure out elementary smear tactics? Darn.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 03:28 PM
there are wack jobs on both sides of the aisle, no doubt. But you all keep bringing this up because you are desperate. You see Johnboy sinking in the polls every day and you know that nothing short of a miracle is gonna turn it around...you know that nothing having to do with the real world issues that confront Americans is gonna flip between now and election day to make them want to stay with the tired old same old same old republican leadership that got us into this mess in the first place. the scent of failure emanates from your pores... it really is quite entertaining to see you all and your candidate running scared. Please don't stop.:laugh2:

no...............................we just want mccain to win BIG :laugh2:

Yurt
10-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Yes, it would be stupid. Hawaii is already voting for him, he doesn't have to campaign there. And it would sure be stupid to make an issue out of a non-issue like this. Even you think it's a non-issue.

But okay, if you are just saying what it would take to satisfy YOU, please excuse me. You want him to go to Hawaii and get a numbered copy of his birth certificate and stand on the steps of the agency and show it to reporters, preferably arm-in-arm with the agency head. Then you would be satisfied Obama is a bonafied American citizen.

Probably he won't do this to satisfy you because he's pretty sure he doesn't have your vote anyway.

Okay. Because sending a team to smear Palin damages the OTHER TEAM'S election chances. Whereas sending one or more persons to "clear up" something that would only lose him the election forthwith if it seems to become an issue would only damage HIS campaign.

Yurt, you know all this. What, you think I can't figure out elementary smear tactics? Darn.

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/attachments/month_0603/wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

mundame
10-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Cute cat, but it's never going to be a bunny with a pancake on its head. http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/toothy4.gif

Little-Acorn
10-15-2008, 04:47 PM
I still haven't seen anything that makes me believe Obama isn't a natural-born citizen, constitutionally qualified to be President.

Nothing but a lot of rhetoric.

The only possibility, is that after he was born in Hawaii in 61, he was taken to Kenya or Indonesia or wherever, and there his parents did something to REMOVE his status as a natural-born citizen.

An adult can do this to their own citizenship, of course. One way is to apply for, and be granted, citizenship in another country. I believe that would null out his US citizenship. Then if he re-applied for US citizenship later, and it was granted, he would technically be a naturalized citizen, not a natural-born one any more.

But can an adult do that to his three-year-old child? One rumor is that that is what Barack's mom did. Still no particular evidence that it was done. But is it even possible? Wouldn't surprise me if US law said that a U.S.-born child's citizenship CANNOT be removed before the child turns 18, and then only by the then-18-year-old child's own request.

Does US law allow a minor child's citizenship to be taken away, in ANY way? If so, is there any REAL evidence that Obama's citizenship was taken away in this way, when he was a young child?

I've seen none, just overheated rhetoric.

There's plenty of reason to keep Obama out of the Presidency. Everything from extreme liberalism, to anti-American sentiment, to inexperience, etc. All of which can and should be decided by voters at an election.

"He's not a natural-born US citizen" is a non-starter. Period. It just ain't so.

You guys would be better off concentrating on real issues. Obama has plenty of those. With this citizenship stuff, you're wasting your time and looking like fools.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 04:54 PM
no...............................we just want mccain to win BIG :laugh2:

do me a favor...want that in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster!:lol:

Yurt
10-15-2008, 05:49 PM
do me a favor...want that in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster!:lol:

you would know....

but at least you must now admit that it is not desperate, as that would by hypocritical and surely you are not hypocritical

:dance:

Yurt
10-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Cute cat, but it's never going to be a bunny with a pancake on its head. http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/toothy4.gif

put it up, i love funny animal pics

retiredman
10-15-2008, 05:59 PM
you would know....

but at least you must now admit that it is not desperate, as that would by hypocritical and surely you are not hypocritical

:dance:

the republicans and John McCain ARE desperate. Democrats are not. We are pretty much assured of victory at the national level. You are not. You desperately want John McCain to eke out any sort of a victory and know that you are pissing against the wind. We feel confident of our victory, and now have our sights set on a larger, more strategic, more sweeping, game changing victory. That is the difference...and you are being disingenuous for not admitting that is where the game is today. YOu and I both know that it really has stopped being a question of IF Obama will win to being a question of BY HOW MUCH?

Yurt
10-15-2008, 06:19 PM
the republicans and John McCain ARE desperate. Democrats are not. We are pretty much assured of victory at the national level. You are not. You desperately want John McCain to eke out any sort of a victory and know that you are pissing against the wind. We feel confident of our victory, and now have our sights set on a larger, more strategic, more sweeping, game changing victory. That is the difference...and you are being disingenuous for not admitting that is where the game is today. YOu and I both know that it really has stopped being a question of IF Obama will win to being a question of BY HOW MUCH?

:lol:

ASSured...sure you are....obama may win...but dude, gore was a shoe in, even the networks declared him a winner....kerry, much higher in the polls than bush in 04'...sad you have so much faith in polls

and i'll copy another response which dovetails with this:

further, it is laughable that just because one is winning, they are allowed to attack character so as to get a bigger majority......but the person who is losing, who is also trying to get a bigger majority...is desperate

are you really this much of a party hack that you can't even see the hypocrisy of your own words?

KitchenKitten99
10-15-2008, 06:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA6_k3NtXZs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA6_k3NtXZs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
10-15-2008, 07:06 PM
:lol:

ASSured...sure you are....obama may win...but dude, gore was a shoe in, even the networks declared him a winner....kerry, much higher in the polls than bush in 04'...sad you have so much faith in polls

and i'll copy another response which dovetails with this:

further, it is laughable that just because one is winning, they are allowed to attack character so as to get a bigger majority......but the person who is losing, who is also trying to get a bigger majority...is desperate

are you really this much of a party hack that you can't even see the hypocrisy of your own words?

and again...can you fucking read? when have I EVER suggested that you weren't ALLOWED to attack Obama's character???? To the contrary, I have urged you and McCain to continue to do so!

Silver
10-15-2008, 07:45 PM

This lawsuit has NOTHING at all to do with Republicans or the McCain campaign....NOTHING....
If and when the subject is brought up its because its in the news....it has nothing to do with where McCain is in the polls, etc....

That is just the FACT of the matter and any opinion you have about it other that what I've just stated is just that; opinion, your personal political hack bullshit....your leftist spin....

Stop worrying ...McCain's chance of winning is pretty slim...its your (the Dims) turn.....its the typical 8 year changeover....anything other than the eight years change is rare....normal people understand that...its was expected, after 8 years in the WH its always expected....

Silver
10-15-2008, 08:01 PM
and again...can you fucking read? when have I EVER suggested that you weren't ALLOWED to attack Obama's character???? To the contrary, I have urged you and McCain to continue to do so!

You ? You personally ? Who gives a shit what YOU suggest...

Its the morons in your partys leadership that suggest no one is allowed to question Obama's character, or even who he associates with, or to link him with fannie may, (getting big money them)..... all these things are labeled RACISM....just ask Harry Reid

mundame
10-15-2008, 09:34 PM
We feel confident of our victory, and now have our sights set on a larger, more strategic, more sweeping, game changing victory.

Ummmmm........and what is that game-changing victory to be, exactly? http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/6.gif

manu1959
10-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Ummmmm........and what is that game-changing victory to be, exactly? http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/6.gif

virgil believes that he will end up with a super majority in the house and senate and they can pass....

gun control

free health care

guaranteed abortion

take from the tax the rich and give to the poor

end the war in iraq

escalate the war in afganistan

make the world love us again

retiredman
10-15-2008, 09:53 PM

can you fucking read or what?

I have said on numerous occasions that a "game changing " victory would be winning 60+ senate seats.

manu1959
10-15-2008, 09:55 PM
can you fucking read or what?

I have said on numerous occasions that a "game changing " victory would be winning 60+ senate seats.

a "tasteful and mature" response from virgil who demands that from his board mates which he, himself is clearly incapable of delivering.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 09:56 PM
virgil believes that he will end up with a super majority in the house and senate and they can pass....

gun control

free health care

guaranteed abortion

take from the tax the rich and give to the poor

end the war in iraq

escalate the war in afganistan

make the world love us again
horace believes he can speak for me, but, alas, he can't.

But you know what? If democrats in the congress were able to pass al that stuff, with the exception of guaranteed abortion, I would be dancin'!

manu1959
10-15-2008, 10:03 PM
horace believes he can speak for me, but, alas, he can't.

But you know what? If democrats in the congress were able to pass al that stuff, with the exception of guaranteed abortion, I would be dancin'!

interesting.......if he ends the war in iraq and escalates it in afganistan won't the same number of our boys die....won't it cost the same amount.....

your an alleged military guy....how have non- middle eastern countries done in the mountains....

and that is mr horrace to you.....mr cocktail weeny

retiredman
10-15-2008, 10:11 PM
interesting.......if he ends the war in iraq and escalates it in afganistan won't the same number of our boys die....won't it cost the same amount.....

your an alleged military guy....how have non- middle eastern countries done in the mountains....

and that is mr horrace to you.....mr cocktail weeny

I am well aware, after a quater of century of service to my country, that American servicemembers may be called upon to give their final measure of devotion in service to our nation. I am much more willing to see them give that measure in a cause that promotes and advances the interests of America than to see them die in those that do not.

Mr. Horace. your dick couldn't satisfy my cat.:laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
10-15-2008, 10:19 PM
I am well aware, after a quater of century of service to my country,

"I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet!"

manu1959
10-15-2008, 10:35 PM
I am well aware, after a quater of century of service to my country, that American servicemembers may be called upon to give their final measure of devotion in service to our nation. I am much more willing to see them give that measure in a cause that promotes and advances the interests of America than to see them die in those that do not.

Mr. Horace. your dick couldn't satisfy my cat.:laugh2:

so you would rather our boys die in afganistan for obama than iraq for bush.....

you like fucking your cat don't you ..... come on virgil you can come clean with us....god would want you to....

retiredman
10-15-2008, 11:01 PM
so you would rather our boys die in afganistan for obama than iraq for bush.....

you like fucking your cat don't you ..... come on virgil you can come clean with us....god would want you to....

I would rather our boys die in a battle that advances our national interest than in one that doesn't. And let's leave my cats out of this. And why not drop the name business and call me by my screen name, OK?

manu1959
10-15-2008, 11:08 PM
I would rather our boys die in a battle that advances our national interest than in one that doesn't. And let's leave my cats out of this. And why not drop the name business and call me by my screen name, OK?

i like virgil......it suits you.....ok but you were the one that wanted to watch me drill your cat.....anyway.....name a country that has won a war in the mountains of afganistan....

retiredman
10-15-2008, 11:11 PM
i like virgil......it suits you.....ok but you were the one that wanted to watch me drill your cat.....anyway.....name a country that has won a war in the mountains of afganistan....

let's leave my name out of this and let;s leave my pets out of this as well. In answer to your question: none, to date. Are you suggesting that America can not?

manu1959
10-15-2008, 11:15 PM
let's leave my name out of this and let;s leave my pets out of this as well. In answer to your question: none, to date. Are you suggesting that America can not?

well virgil the cat lover........no....america can not win an asymmetrical war in the mountains of afganistan.....obama is the idiot if he directs the jcos to wage a war there....

retiredman
10-15-2008, 11:16 PM
well virgil the cat lover........no....america can not win an asymmetrical war in the mountains of afganistan.....obama is the idiot if he directs the jcos to wage a war there....

I'll ask you one more time to leave my name out of this, and then I will put you on ignore. OK?

manu1959
10-15-2008, 11:38 PM
I'll ask you one more time to leave my name out of this, and then I will put you on ignore. OK?

your cat's name is virgil.....isn't it....

Yurt
10-16-2008, 12:37 AM

counselor...shyster......

get over yourself dude

as if your name is holy....

CANT deal with it....eh