PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati Families

TheSage
01-14-2007, 10:37 AM
SEE -- who's who behind the scenes of global power
LEARN -- their awful familial secrets of abuse and satan worship
REALIZE -- The extent of the global deception

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/introduction.htm
Long ago in the dark unwritten pages of human history, powerful kings discovered how they could control other men by torture, magical practices, wars, politics, religion and interest taking. These elite families designed strategies and tactics to perpetuate their occult practices. Layers upon layers of secrecy have hidden these families from the profane masses, but many an author has touched upon their existence. I began my research when I began to get first hand reports from very informed people that an elite group did rule the world. My research into Satan’s hierarchy went fast because of my skills as a researcher and because I knew from the beginning from my informants about the reality of what I was investigating. My investigation into the Illuminati, led me to read and pray about thousands of books. The quantity of books, newspapers, magazines and manuscripts and papers which were read to get me to where I am today numbers in the many thousands. I do not know how many nights I stayed up studying and finally collapsed into sleep with blurred red eyes.

Introduction
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline
Merovingian] (European Royal Families)

Interconnected families:
The Disney Bloodline
The Krupp Bloodline
The McDonald Bloodline (http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/index.htm)

jillian
01-14-2007, 12:10 PM
So where are all the Jew families, Jason? (You know, since it's a jewish plot and all).

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:12 PM
So where are all the Jew families, Jason? (You know, since it's a jewish plot and all).

Read the Rothschilds segment. They're the big cheeses.

jillian
01-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Read the Rothschilds segment. They're the big cheeses.

Sure they are.... you're reading too much Dan Brown, dude.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Sure they are.... you're reading too much Dan Brown, dude.

That's right, they're a humble jewish family with no influence, just trying to scrape by in an anti-semitic world.

jillian
01-14-2007, 12:24 PM
That's right, they're a humble jewish family with no influence, just trying to scrape by in an anti-semitic world.

Wealthy families are powerful. They hold a huge proportion of this country's wealth. But that doesn't make it a conspiracy. That's in your head.

See... it's like this:

wealth = access = power = more wealth = more access = more power

And so it goes. Capice?

Said1
01-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Wealthy families are powerful. They hold a huge proportion of this country's wealth. But that doesn't make it a conspiracy. That's in your head.

See... it's like this:

And so it goes. Capice?

I think it was a conspiracy. For example, the best schools were created by the richest, most powerful and influential in order to produce the best businessmen and politicians, to further and protect their interests (AND keep in the family). The corporate elite stick together. Things have changed though. :no:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:32 PM

See... it's like this:

And so it goes. Capice?

The conspiracy comes in when they conspire together to control things in a way which will guarantee their perpetual dominance, in ways which are deceptive, dishonest, and even illegal. For instance, Congress should be the entity controlling monetary policy, however, they gave this power to a private entity, The Federal Reserve.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I think it was a conspiracy. For example, the best schools were created by the richest, most powerful and influential in order to produce the best businessmen and politicians, to further and protect their interests (AND keep in the family). The corporate elite stick together. Things have changed though. :no:

How have things changed?

Said1
01-14-2007, 12:35 PM
How have things changed?

Equal ooportunity and all that jazz, with resepct to schools, for one. Plus, they let anyone in their clubs now.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Equal rights and all that jazz, with resepct to schools, for one. Plus, they let anyone in their clubs now.

Equal rights among the various races of sheep have not eroded their power base. I don't see how they could.

Dilloduck
01-14-2007, 12:37 PM
The conspiracy comes in when they conspire together to control things in a way which will guarantee their perpetual dominance, in ways which are deceptive, dishonest, and even illegal. For instance, Congress should be the entity controlling monetary policy, however, they gave this power to a private entity, The Federal Reserve.

Bingo---and check out the list of elites in the Fed.

The seven members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System are nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate. A full term is fourteen years. One term begins every two years, on February 1 of even-numbered years. A member who serves a full term may not be reappointed. A member who completes an unexpired portion of a term may be reappointed. All terms end on their statutory date regardless of the date on which the member is sworn into office.

The Chairman and the Vice Chairman of the Board are named by the President from among the members and are confirmed by the Senate. They serve a term of four years. A member's term on the Board is not affected by his or her status as Chairman or Vice Chairman.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 12:38 PM
OMG the Jews control the diamonds..Now I'm convinced! Funny their not on the list though. :p

De Beers was founded on 13 March 1888 by Cecil John Rhodes along with Charles Dunell Rudd. In 1902 the De Beers Association Football Club was established when De Beers commenced construction of a dynamite factory near The Strand and Somerset West. The factory was located on the False Bay coast just west of the mouth of the Lourens River. In the 20th century the Oppenheimer family became the major shareholders. Sir Ernest Oppenheimer, his son Harry Oppenheimer, and his grandson Nicky Oppenheimer have been chairmen of the company.

Said1
01-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Equal rights among the various races of sheep, have not eroded their power base. I don't see how they could.

I don't think the schools are producing what they once did. My example was based on one thing, higher education and it's purpose within those families.

How has their power base not eroded? I think you're wrong there too.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I don't think the schools are producing what they once did. My example was based on one thing, higher education and it's purpose within those families.

How has their power base not eroded? I think you're wrong there too.

How has it eroded? You go first.

MtnBiker
01-14-2007, 12:44 PM
http://members.aol.com/okkep/blueface.gif

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:46 PM
OMG the Jews control the diamonds..Now I'm convinced! Funny their not on the list though. :p

De Beers was founded on 13 March 1888 by Cecil John Rhodes along with Charles Dunell Rudd. In 1902 the De Beers Association Football Club was established when De Beers commenced construction of a dynamite factory near The Strand and Somerset West. The factory was located on the False Bay coast just west of the mouth of the Lourens River. In the 20th century the Oppenheimer family became the major shareholders. Sir Ernest Oppenheimer, his son Harry Oppenheimer, and his grandson Nicky Oppenheimer have been chairmen of the company.

These are the very top families. Everyone involved will not have a last name in the list. You understand hierarchies right, the concept of a person at the top who controls the actions of those beneath him?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 12:50 PM
These are the very top families. Everyone involved will not have a last name in the list. You understand hierarchies right, the concept of a person at the top who controls the actions of those beneath him?

I understand that the family that virtually controls the world market of diamonds would rank right up at the top. And hey, THEY’RE JEWS too. :p

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I understand that the family that virtually controls the world market of diamonds would rank right up at the top. And hey, THEY’RE JEWS too. :p

Probably they are. You might want to contact fritz springmeier about merging your discoveries into the body of his research. Thanks for helping the cause, man.

So now you're argument against the existence of the illuminati is that this list is incomplete? lol.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Probably they are. You might want to contact fritz springmeier about merging your discoveries into the body of his research. Thanks for helping the cause, man.

So now you're argument against the existence of the illuminati is that this list is incomplete? lol.

Nahhh I don’t want the credit. I was passing it on to you so you could be famous.

Imagine the headline, ‘RWA adds to the incomplete list of illuminati’ !

You can reach Fritz at the prison. In 2003 he was sentenced to 9 years in prison for his involvement in an armed robbery in Portland, Oregon in 1997.

Bet it was a Jewish Judge, don't you? :lmao:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Nahhh I don’t want the credit. I was passing it on to you so you could be famous.

Imagine the headline, ‘RWA adds to the incomplete list of illuminati’ !

You can reach Fritz at the prison. In 2003 he was sentenced to 9 years in prison for his involvement in an armed robbery in Portland, Oregon in 1997.

Bet it was a Jewish Judge, don't you? :lmao:

Yes. Discrediting people with frame jobs is a common tactic of the illuminati.

Again, do you think the government lies?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Yes. Discrediting people with frame jobs is a common tactic of the illuminati.

Again, do you think the government lies?

We all know a Government is composed of illuminati. They don’t lie, they manipulate the masses. They conceal stuff, like the aliens they collected in area 51. The existence of UFOs. The trade agreements they have made with them, not the Chinese, for for cheap labor or high tech stuff. There is speculation by some insiders that the Chinese are aliens however, and possibly Jews.

Now go forth an be on the local news. :D

TheSage
01-14-2007, 01:35 PM
We all know a Government is composed of illuminati. They don’t lie, they manipulate the masses. They conceal stuff, like the aliens they collected in area 51. The existence of UFOs. The trade agreements they have made with them, not the Chinese, for for cheap labor or high tech stuff. There is speculation by some insiders that the Chinese are aliens however, and possibly Jews.

Now go forth an be on the local news. :D

Making fun of stuff doesn't make it untrue. Did you know that?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Making fun of stuff doesn't make it untrue. Did you know that?

You are correct, Sir! I'm not making fun of 'stuff' just the wackos that believe wacko stuff. Yes, it's true, they are wackos and that will never change. :wink2:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 01:53 PM
You are correct, Sir! I'm not making fun of 'stuff' just the wackos that believe wacko stuff. Yes, it's true, they are wackos and that will never change. :wink2:

But you must prove the stuff is wacko, not that the wackos are wacko. This is a simple ad hominem attack, considered ineffective in actual debate.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Jillian already said that what I'm pointing out is just how the world is. That sounds like agreement to me. Things can change.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Jillian already said that what I'm pointing out is just how the world is. That sounds like agreement to me. Things can change.

And many times with proper medication they do. ;)

jillian
01-14-2007, 02:08 PM

Things can't change with leadership that is concerned only with fostering the status quo. But Said is right, there's more access to education for regular people now. Unfortunately, the current policies of attacking student aid, student loans and education in general seem intended to destroy the middle class and reduce access to only wealthy people.

Again, that isn't a conspiracy. It's people voting their own self-interest.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 02:09 PM
And many times with proper medication they do. ;)

oh

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 02:21 PM
You mean like cyanide caplets for the CFR, World Bank, THE IMF, The Trilateral Commision, and their sycophants?

No, I mean for the wackos that need medication to control their delusions. :p

TheSage
01-14-2007, 02:35 PM
No, I mean for the wackos that need medication to control their delusions. :p

Aren't you growing weary of your weak "label and dismiss" strategy?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Aren't you growing weary of your weak "label and dismiss" strategy?

Reality can be tiring, I know. Some just can’t deal with it day in day out, thus the drugs. Helps em cope with all the UFO Jew stuff. They are taking over the world ya know?

*Tell you a secret. The space station is really just a breeding facility for aliens. This breeding has been so successful more space is needed. This plan to build a station on the moon is only to relieve the over abundance of alien births. Don’t tell anyone, OK? ;)

TheSage
01-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Reality can be tiring, I know. Some just can’t deal with it day in day out, thus the drugs. Helps em cope with all the UFO Jew stuff. They are taking over the world ya know?

*Tell you a secret. The space station is really just a breeding facility for aliens. This breeding has been so successful more space is needed. This plan to build a station on the moon is only to relieve the over abundance of alien births. Don’t tell anyone, OK? ;)

I guess that's a "no, I'm not tiring of my weak label and dismiss strategy"

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 03:10 PM
I guess that's a "no, I'm not tiring of my weak label and dismiss strategy"

I can't talk much longer about this, there is a black helicopter circling around my area right now. :eek:

jackass
01-14-2007, 04:35 PM
I can't talk much longer about this, there is a black helicopter circling around my area right now. :eek:

Hahaha...that was great!

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
But you must prove the stuff is wacko, not that the wackos are wacko. This is a simple ad hominem attack, considered ineffective in actual debate.

So why do use the ad hominem so often? You've claimed many times that the ad hominem is a useful debating tool, should I go to USMB and dredge up those posts of yours Senor Hypocrite?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:05 PM
So why do use the ad hominem so often? You've claimed many times that the ad hominem is a useful debating tool, should I go to USMB and dredge up those posts of yours Senor Hypocrite?

No I haven't. I said I do it sometimes for fun, as an amusing aside, but not to attempt to make an argument. Go see what you can find, sparky. You won't find anything. I guarantee it.

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
The illuminati is just a term used by nutjobs to describe the rich and powerful. Sure the rich and powerful control things, its kind of a perk for getting to the point of rich and powerful, and its human nature once you've reached that point to back policies which will help keep your ass rich and powerful.

It ain't never going to change, its simple human nature, it is also human nature to be jealous which is exactly what any pissing and moaning about illuminati sounds exactly like.

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:09 PM
No I haven't. I said I do it sometimes for fun, as an amusing aside, but not to attempt to make an argument. Go see what you can find, sparky. You won't find anything. I guarantee it.

Go check out Taurus's sig at USMB, and no that ain't made up, that is directly credited to a post of yours......you big neocon lug you.

When you gonna give up the pathetic cries for attention?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:11 PM
The illuminati is just a term used by nutjobs to describe the rich and powerful. Sure the rich and powerful control things, its kind of a perk for getting to the point of rich and powerful, and its human nature once you've reached that point to back policies which will help keep your ass rich and powerful.

It ain't never going to change, its simple human nature, it is also human nature to be jealous which is exactly what any pissing and moaning about illuminati sounds exactly like.

I just think they're doing things for their own benefit the rest us should know about.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Go check out Taurus's sig at USMB, and no that ain't made up, that is directly credited to a post of yours......you big neocon lug you.

When you gonna give up the pathetic cries for attention?

I said an ad hominem attack is NOT an effective arguing tool. Learn to read, biff.

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:16 PM
I said an ad hominem attack is NOT an effective arguing tool. Learn to read, biff.

Oh no that is correct, funny thing is you use it so much that only a dumbass would take that as gospel. Face it.....you are the ad hominem dance king.

Need a date for the big dance?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Oh no that is correct, funny thing is you use it so much that only a dumbass would take that as gospel. Face it.....you are the ad hominem dance king.

Need a date for the big dance?

I only add them for entertainment's sake; my posts always contain a compelling argument as well. That's the standard I hold myself to.

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:18 PM
I just think they're doing things for their own benefit the rest us should know about.

Sopunds like you are jealous. Tell me, are you now for wealth redistribution? In other words are you for balancing out power among all American families weather they be producer for or siphoner off of society?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Sopunds like you are jealous. Tell me, are you now for wealth redistribution? In other words are you for balancing out power among all American families weather they be producer for or siphoner off of society?

No. I'm not. I just don't think we should ABOLISH THE BORDER for corporate interests, or expect americans to compete with overseas SLAVE LABOR. Capitalism should operate within a moral framework of acceptability, amongst other human considerations.

OCA
01-14-2007, 08:13 PM
No. I'm not. I just don't think we should ABOLISH THE BORDER for corporate interests, or expect americans to compete with overseas SLAVE LABOR. Capitalism should operate within a moral framework of acceptability, amongst other human considerations.

And who sets those moral parameters, you?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 08:21 PM
And who sets those moral parameters, you?

It used to be our congress, until they became fully corrupted.

Gaffer
01-14-2007, 10:00 PM
illuminati The big secret controling society, that can't keep themselves secret.

Any group that is as powerful as you say would not let all this information out. I have said it before. They would not let the sites exist that you read and post on here. They would not allow the printing of books that disclose their existance and open themselves up to scrutiny.

I didn't see Bush's name on the list or Bill Gates for that matter.

Said1
01-14-2007, 10:09 PM
illuminati The big secret controling society, that can't keep themselves secret.

Any group that is as powerful as you say would not let all this information out. I have said it before. They would not let the sites exist that you read and post on here. They would not allow the printing of books that disclose their existance and open themselves up to scrutiny.

I didn't see Bush's name on the list or Bill Gates for that matter.

Elitism, nepotism and cronyism aren't exactly a secrets. Remove the crosses and gowns and that's what it is.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Elitism, nepotism and cronyism aren't exactly a secrets. Remove the crosses and gowns and that's what it is.

Nude illuminati?

Gaffer
01-14-2007, 11:46 PM

Nope its been going on throughout history. But elite conspiracies don't exist. At least not in the way adolph see it. They will attempt to keep their money and power but that still comes down to personal greed and not a secret society.

Dilloduck
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
Nope its been going on throughout history. But elite conspiracies don't exist. At least not in the way adolph see it. They will attempt to keep their money and power but that still comes down to personal greed and not a secret society.

Dude--you have to be incredibly naive to think that the corporate elite doesn't affect the way our government operates. The coporate elite runs the Federal reserve for Gods' sake.

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Dude--you have to be incredibly naive to think that the corporate elite doesn't affect the way our government operates. The coporate elite runs the Federal reserve for Gods' sake.

:no: :no: :no: It's the Jews and illuminati. You haven't heard?

Dilloduck
01-15-2007, 12:37 AM
:no: :no: :no: It's the Jews and illuminati. You haven't heard?

Wouldn't surprise me if they played along--I mean why not? Probably have some Chistians mixed in there too----Lots' of money to be made and power to fight over.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 12:55 AM

I would by into the elitist conspiracy if it showed how they were trying to conquor the world and we are doing so by conquoring the middle east first. But the way the government and foriegn policy is being run I just can't buy it. If there were corporate elites running things the un would be completely under our control.

Big corporations might conspire to make more money, but not to take over the world for some silly theocracy.

Are the ce's controling the federal reserve elitists or are they working for someone higher up? Inflations down, interest rates are low, we aren't in a depression. The ce's at the fed must be doing something right.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 07:25 AM
I would by into the elitist conspiracy if it showed how they were trying to conquor the world and we are doing so by conquoring the middle east first.

The west is already conquered dude. They're doing the mideast last.

But the way the government and foriegn policy is being run I just can't buy it. If there were corporate elites running things the un would be completely under our control.

The UN is a sign of things to come. The united states will be under it's control. Multinational corps will operate from any country, they will have no particular attachment to the U.S. once we have used our boys to unify the world for them.

Big corporations might conspire to make more money, but not to take over the world for some silly theocracy.

You're totally naive.

Are the ce's controling the federal reserve elitists or are they working for someone higher up? Inflations down, interest rates are low, we aren't in a depression. The ce's at the fed must be doing something right.

They give you the illusion of short term success, while they put the legal and economic structures in place to enslave you. You can boil a toad live if you do it slowly. " Come on in, the water's fine!"

Said1
01-15-2007, 02:30 PM

Yes they do exist. Like I said the once elitist schools were created to produce the best businessmen and politicians, from the richest most powerful families in order to work together to protect the interests of big business. These opportunities were not afforded to everyone, with good reason. They didn't want just anyone getting into their little circles. Obviously elitism and exclusion is something that did exist at some point through out history, although it was really limited to royalty prior to the industrial revolution.

And besides, the big three are the institutions that controls all, now. Oh, and the evil multi-nationals.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Yes they do exist. Like I said the once elitist schools were created to produce the best businessmen and politicians, from the richest most powerful families in order to work together to protect the interests of big business. These opportunities were not afforded to everyone, with good reason. They didn't want just anyone getting into their little circles. Obviously elitism and exclusion is something that did exist at some point through out history, although it was really limited to royalty prior to the industrial revolution.

And besides, the big three are the institutions that controls all, now. Oh, and the evil multi-nationals.

Totally right said. I think they realized they would have to open the circle alittle wider to enslave the whole world, and that they could do so safely if they programmed those people correctly. Voila, liberal (internationalist) education.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Totally right said. I think they realized they would have to open the circle alittle wider to enslave the whole world, and that they could do so safely if they programmed those people correctly. Voila, liberal (internationalist) education.

So its all a liberal plot.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 03:09 PM
So its all a liberal plot.

Global fascist. "liberalism" was just a temporary tactical move to weaken christendom.