PDA

View Full Version : America: last man standing

namvet
10-15-2008, 09:43 AM
America as the Last Man Standing

Speech by Geert Wilders, chairman of the Party for Freedom, the Netherlands, 25 September 2008, Hudson Institute

Dear friends, Thank you very much for inviting me. Great to be at the Four Seasons. I come from a country that has one season only: a rainy season that starts January 1st and ends December 31st. When we have three sunny days in a row, the government declares a national emergency. So Four Seasons, that’s new to me.

It’s great to be in New York. When I see the skyscrapers and office buildings, I think of what Ayn Rand said: “The sky over New York and the will of man made visible.” Of course. Without the Dutch you would have been nowhere, still figuring out how to buy this island from the Indians. But we are glad we did it for you. And, frankly, you did a far better job than we possibly could have done.

I come to America with a mission. All is not well in the old world. There is a tremendous danger looming, and it is very difficult to be optimistic. We might be in the final stages of the Islamization of Europe. This not only is a clear and present danger to the future of Europe itself, it is a threat to America and the sheer survival of the West. The danger I see looming is the scenario of America as the last man standing. The United States as the last bastion of Western civilization, facing an Islamic Europe. In a generation or two, the US will ask itself: who lost Europe? Patriots from around Europe risk their lives every day to prevent precisely this scenario form becoming a reality.

My short lecture consists of 4 parts.

First I will describe the situation on the ground in Europe. Then, I will say a few things about Islam. Thirdly, if you are still here, I will talk a little bit about the movie you just saw. To close I will tell you about a meeting in Jerusalem.

story (story)

FITNA VID (FITNA VID)

least we forget. the spread of this disease rolls on.

Gaffer
10-29-2008, 06:51 AM
Excellent find Namvet. It's a very true message that gets ignored and shoved under the carpet. This is one of the few europeans that really sees whats going on.

The way to defeat them is to ban all muslim immigration and deport all muslims. If they are natural born they can chose the muslim country they want to live in and go there. Or convert to another religion.

There is an ongoing war with islam and most people in the west don't even realize it.

namvet
10-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Excellent find Namvet. It's a very true message that gets ignored and shoved under the carpet. This is one of the few europeans that really sees whats going on.

The way to defeat them is to ban all muslim immigration and deport all muslims. If they are natural born they can chose the muslim country they want to live in and go there. Or convert to another religion.

There is an ongoing war with islam and most people in the west don't even realize it.

thank G. right after 9-11 many here, including us, thought ALL Muslims here should be deported then let them reapply to get back in. as impractical as that sounds it was the only way to know for sure who was who. of course the libbys cry discrimination. and now the terrorists are here again. they do have a plan to populate the world and conquer it. IE our cuz's in England are now over run by them. and are now trying to establish their own laws over them.
if we give up our national security we will be over run................

diuretic
10-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Whoda thunk it? Europe has wingnuts!

ChristopherL
11-17-2008, 12:21 AM
thank G. right after 9-11 many here, including us, thought ALL Muslims here should be deported then let them reapply to get back in. as impractical as that sounds it was the only way to know for sure who was who. of course the libbys cry discrimination. and now the terrorists are here again. they do have a plan to populate the world and conquer it. IE our cuz's in England are now over run by them. and are now trying to establish their own laws over them.
if we give up our national security we will be over run................

I have been saying for years that we need to looks toward the UK to see what is coming our way in regards to Islam. It is time to end all Muslim immigration including student visas.