PDA

View Full Version : Has the time arrived?

Sir Evil
10-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Looking at all the :bsflag: that the make believe preacher mfm posts, his cool reutation, and just annoying presence one would think the time has arrived for his permanent dismissal. He should be posting on a forum with fellow pedophiles, not here.

Just curious of the community opinion.

Immanuel
10-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Looking at all the :bsflag: that the make believe preacher mfm posts, his cool reutation, and just annoying presence one would think the time has arrived for his permanent dismissal. He should be posting on a forum with fellow pedophiles, not here.

Just curious of the community opinion.

This is going to get me in a hell of a lot of trouble with a hell of a lot of people, but I disagree.

Banning people that you don't like or don't agree with is giving them a win. It is like saying, "I don't like you but I can't argue with you. So, since I have the power over you, I'm just not going to let you play my game."

Sir Evil, if I remember correctly, you are a Christian. Do you believe that the best way to witness to non-believers is to keep them out of the church and away from believers?

Immie

hjmick
10-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Honestly, I have no personal issues with MfM, for that matter, I have no personal issues with any member of the board. At least as far as I know anyway. We may have some ideological differences, but that's as far as it goes. Now, having said that, I can certainly recognize that others might find him frustrating and/or annoying, just as I am certain he finds some members here frustrating and/or annoying.

To that end, I am not convinced that a mob mentality or Survivor approach is necessarily the answer. The rules and staff should, in my opinion, be enough to handle any problem with any member of the board.

Now, as a side note, I must say that I find your use of the word "pedophile" as a descriptor to be unnecessarily inflammatory.

Then again, this is the cage...

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 02:58 PM
I hate everyone equally.

manu1959
10-15-2008, 03:04 PM
I hate everyone equally.

and thus you love them all equally as well......

as for mfm....don't ban him....every village needs its idiot......

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 03:35 PM

as for mfm....don't ban him....every village needs its idiot......

Oooooooo STOP with the logical logic and facts! :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-15-2008, 03:43 PM
This is going to get me in a hell of a lot of trouble with a hell of a lot of people, but I disagree.

Banning people that you don't like or don't agree with is giving them a win. It is like saying, "I don't like you but I can't argue with you. So, since I have the power over you, I'm just not going to let you play my game."

Nah, thats a pretty logical reason but were not talking about logically reasonable people either.

Sir Evil, if I remember correctly, you are a Christian. Do you believe that the best way to witness to non-believers is to keep them out of the church and away from believers?

Immie

I'm a heathen but letting that walking cess pool into a church would boil the holy waters... :D

Sir Evil
10-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Now, as a side note, I must say that I find your use of the word "pedophile" as a descriptor to be unnecessarily inflammatory.

Then again, this is the cage...

Me, flame someone unnecessarily?? :laugh2:

Yurt
10-15-2008, 06:02 PM
i agree to an extent with immie and all the way with hjmick...cept i do have personal issue with that little shittle

with that said...if he doesn't break the rules, so be it, let it be. if someone wants to lie and get called on it continually, so be it. this place would be boring with the same opinions and the same temperaments...is this an endorsement of mfm, fuck no. personally, i have learned some patience due to his purposeful riling. he still occasionally gets me...i'm not perfect, but i am tired of people wanting to ban people just for being assholes or liars or idiots or whatnot...

good lord life is full of these people, and the internet is is full of people from life, we can't always just "ban" people

what is that saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer :cool:

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Every board has their filthy, vile, lying piece of shit - and we have ours. But he's here until he breaks the rules.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Every board has their filthy, vile, lying piece of shit - and we have ours. But he's here until he breaks the rules.

and, oddly enough, when the board owner breaks his own rules, not a fucking thing happens!:lol:

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 06:38 PM
and, oddly enough, when the board owner breaks his own rules, not a fucking thing happens!:lol:

Show me the rule where I state that unprovoked emails sent to me off the board are off limits.

I'll wait, Virgil.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Show me the rule where I state that unprovoked emails sent to me off the board are off limits.

I'll wait, Virgil.

unprovoked? I would suggest that when I hit the "send us a message" button and send a message to the board, that it falls within the rules OF the board, but like I said, jim....you do whatever you feel you gotta do when you are in the throes of your adolescent testosterone storm. I understand that "macho" is an important concept to you.

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 07:15 PM
unprovoked? I would suggest that when I hit the "send us a message" button and send a message to the board, that it falls within the rules OF the board, but like I said, jim....you do whatever you feel you gotta do when you are in the throes of your adolescent testosterone storm. I understand that "macho" is an important concept to you.

While I have received a few emails from you using the "feedback form" - the ones I am referring to are when you directly sent mail to my address. The form comes to me as just that, a form with an IP address attached and identifying itself as feedback. The emails I speak of are self titled and sent from your own email program - hence the FACT I stated it contained your email and entire name. And yes, I can prove it came directly from your machine and not this board. This "technogeek loser" knows how to use the headers to identify the email program in use and routing protocol.

At least when I'm in the middle of "the throes of my adolescent testosterone storm", I don't run around using filth towards women to get my jollies.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 07:24 PM
While I have received a few emails from you using the "feedback form" - the ones I am referring to are when you directly sent mail to my address. The form comes to me as just that, a form with an IP address attached and identifying itself as feedback. The emails I speak of are self titled and sent from your own email program - hence the FACT I stated it contained your email and entire name. And yes, I can prove it came directly from your machine and not this board. This "technogeek loser" knows how to use the headers to identify the email program in use and routing protocol.

At least when I'm in the middle of "the throes of my adolescent testosterone storm", I don't run around using filth towards women to get my jollies.

but you do act inappropriately and with a decided lack of discretion and maturity.

April15
10-15-2008, 07:24 PM

as for mfm....don't ban him....every village needs its idiot......Hey,! I object!

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 07:25 PM
but you do act inappropriately and with a decided lack of discretion and maturity.

And running around the board calling all the women the C word shows a level of maturity. Also, I'm an admitted dirtbag, not an alleged preacher!

April15
10-15-2008, 07:28 PM

Immie

Very well put!

Gaffer
10-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey,! I object!

Yeah, he resembles that remark.

April15
10-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah, he resembles that remark.I am supposed to be the board idiot! MFM can't have that position.

jackass
10-15-2008, 07:55 PM

Yeah OWNER....get the concept there??? If you are in your own house, you get to make the rules. If someone doesnt like them or how you apply them, they can get the F* out! :poke:

Gaffer
10-15-2008, 08:02 PM
I am supposed to be the board idiot! MFM can't have that position.

No argument there. Calling him an idiot is an insult to you and others. :poke:

While I disagree with almost everything you post, you are not nasty with other posters. Your well above him.

Yurt
10-15-2008, 08:36 PM
since everyone is getting something in....

i really can't stand this "c" word "n" word bullshit...

Sir Evil
10-15-2008, 08:38 PM
you do whatever you feel you gotta do when you are in the throes of your adolescent testosterone storm. I understand that "macho" is an important concept to you.

With a name like Virgil I suspect you know all about that testosterone shit when you got your ass handed to you your entire life. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Are we still trying to ban all those on the left.......

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 08:55 PM

Maybe I missed something, but where was there discussion about banning anyone on the left? You've been gone for awhile so allow me to get you up to speed...

How would you feel about another member here calling you the C word simply because he disagrees with your opinion, and bypasses the boards filters to do so? And I might add, 2 conservatives just received bans for doing the same thing!

This is NOT a political issue, nor bias issue, no matter how much lefties whine.

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 08:57 PM

No, no, no..not left or right...just assholes.

BTW..where ya been? I've missed reading yer immature uninformed posts. :poke:

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 08:58 PM
How would you feel about another member here calling you the C word simply because he disagrees with your opinion, and bypasses the boards filters to do so? And I might add, 2 conservatives just received bans for doing the same thing
I've been called that and worse here before.......

any thanks for the update. Now I'll rage against word filters and the evil censors who employ them in the "name" of decency.

manu1959
10-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey,! I object!

sorry......but mfm has you beat hands down.....get it....

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 08:59 PM
BTW..where ya been? I've missed reading yer immature uninformed posts. :poke:
Failing college.......

I've missed you too. Wasn't even going to vote this year but after watching the debates I've become re-interested.

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 09:00 PM
I've been called that and worse here before.......

any thanks for the update. Now I'll rage against word filters and the evil censors who employ them in the "name" of decency.

I know of ONE person who has called you that in the past, before I took a vote to censor the word. BTW - look up his profile - he is now a permanently banned member.

hjmick
10-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Failing college.......

I've missed you too. Wasn't even going to vote this year but after watching the debates I've become re-interested.

McCain growing on ya? :lmao:

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 09:13 PM
The radical feminist in me almost want to vote for him for Palin. First woman vp would be historic even if it's not a woman I particularly agree with.

Key word almost, still going for Obama.

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Failing college.......

I don't believe yer failing, you have more on the ball than that.

I'm glad you're re-interested...sit an listen, watch and learn.

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm glad you're re-interested...sit an listen, watch and learn.
How about fight for your ideas, and let your feelings be known. My generation doesn't sit quitly in the corner in deference to the old ways.

manu1959
10-15-2008, 09:26 PM
How about fight for your ideas, and let your feelings be known. My generation doesn't sit quitly in the corner in deference to the old ways.

i always find this attitude interesting......i watch you generation stroll into my company and tell me how my way doesn't work and if we only changed this or that it would be better.....

i always ask one question.....

which project have you done my way and what was the outcome.....

which project have you done your way and what was the outcome....

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 09:29 PM

Feelings are warm an fuzzy that's all. Education on the issues and events will enable the best action.

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 09:35 PM
All the education the world wont bring arguments on subjective issues to a close. One mans truth is anothers fiction.

April15
10-15-2008, 10:02 PM
sorry......but mfm has you beat hands down.....get it....Dam! I work hard at being this boards idiot!!???!!!?

retiredman
10-15-2008, 10:02 PM
And running around the board calling all the women the C word shows a level of maturity. Also, I'm an admitted dirtbag, not an alleged preacher!

and ...you are the board owner. that alone demands a level of maturity which you have clearly been unable to achieve. You, sir, are a despicable little boy masquerading in a man's body. You ought to turn this board over to someone with the maturity and gravitas necessary to run it responsibly. Alas, I am certain that you won't.

April15
10-15-2008, 10:03 PM
No argument there. Calling him an idiot is an insult to you and others. :poke:

While I disagree with almost everything you post, you are not nasty with other posters. Your well above him.Thank you.

manu1959
10-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Dam! I work hard at being this boards idiot!!???!!!?

you are actually a reasonable articulate guy.....

April15
10-15-2008, 10:06 PM
you are actually a reasonable articulate guy.....That is one of my bad traits.

Immanuel
10-15-2008, 10:09 PM
All the education the world wont bring arguments on subjective issues to a close. One mans truth is anothers fiction.

Welcome back, LN.

Believe it or not, I have missed you and wondered what happened to you.

I hope all is well with you and that you are not really failing college.

Immie

Yurt
10-15-2008, 10:44 PM
i have one thing to say......

manu1959
10-15-2008, 10:50 PM
i have one thing to say......

all lower case with lots of dots.......stealing my posting style..........tsk tsk.....

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 11:05 PM

Education/knowledge on the issues, LN. Facts not subjective opinion.
Ya gotta filter the BS out to see the light.

Try it you'll like it.

LiberalNation
10-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm against gays and abortion cuz god says it should be so. Yeah real facted based education.

manu1959
10-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm against gays and abortion cuz god says it should be so. Yeah real facted based education.

good stuff....are you for gays and abortion because god is against them....

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 11:17 PM

Nope, but if you say so...I can't help you, nor argue you're wrong. Until you have facts.

You may note your misguided assessment of fact/education occurs with liberals often. In other words, it ain't true.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Nope, but if you say so...I can't help you, nor argue you're wrong. Until you have facts.

You may note your misguided assessment of fact/education occurs with liberals often. In other words, it ain't true.

Actually, the words written in red never mention abortion or homosexuality...but they DO mention feeding the hungry and housing the homeless and clothing the naked and caring for the least among us.... FACTS which most supposedly God fearing conservatives fail to acknowledge. I wonder why?

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Actually, the words written in red never mention abortion or homosexuality...but they DO mention feeding the hungry and housing the homeless and clothing the naked and caring for the least among us.... FACTS which most supposedly God fearing conservatives fail to acknowledge. I wonder why?

I don't see any words in red in this thread cept in my sig line.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 11:34 PM
I don't see any words in red in this thread cept in my sig line.

you should get a red letter bible. It really puts things in an interesting perspective.

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 11:36 PM
you should get a red letter bible. It really puts things in an interesting perspective.

Why? It's NOT provable fact. Or is it just cuz it's in red?

retiredman
10-15-2008, 11:38 PM
Why? It's NOT provable fact. Or is it just cuz it's in red?

I guess it doesn't really matter from your perspective. disregard my post.

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 11:43 PM
I guess it doesn't really matter from your perspective. disregard my post.

I did, it was off topic and non fact. As I said to LN..."You may note your misguided assessment of fact/education occurs with liberals often".

mundame
10-17-2008, 09:26 AM

Shooooooooo, neither does mine. I suspect that's an issue of courage, not generation, LN. http://macg.net/emoticons/peace.gif