PDA

View Full Version : See who agrees with Obama's "Spread the wealth around" agenda

Little-Acorn
10-15-2008, 02:59 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/GM081015CLR-Spreadin.jpg

Any differences that aren't trivial?

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 03:48 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/GM081015CLR-Spreadin.jpg

At the point of a gun is very much the case. And they say taxes are voluntary! :laugh2:

retiredman
10-15-2008, 05:04 PM
don't like taxes in America and can't seem to elect officials who will change them to your liking? then fuckin' move, asholes!:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 05:16 PM

At the point of a gun is very much the case. And they say taxes are voluntary! :laugh2:

You guys are "asholes" :laugh2:

hjmick
10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
http://www.robotoverlords.com/pab/ed7.jpghttp://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/hole_0174sml.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGpd2lxZU5T3ulZJbrUaLqLMZ55qA

retiredman
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM

ah yes...so the owner/moderator not only divulges private information received from Private Messages in direct violation of his own rules ("Do as I say, not as I do"), but now he is reduced to being a fucking spelling nazi! How quaint. How droll. How sadly pathetic. :laugh2:

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 06:12 PM

So I hear. I have been called worse though. Oh well.

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 06:15 PM
don't like taxes in America and can't seem to elect officials who will change them to your liking? then fuckin' move, asholes!:laugh2:

I happen to like being kissed when I'm fucked...Apparently you have no clue yer about to be screwed, without being kissed..

Yurt
10-15-2008, 06:28 PM

what a fucking patriot...thank goodness the colonist who knew they could change taxation, decided to make a statement and stay in this country

maybe you are proud loyalist who would scoff at the americans trying to make a country....nah, you talk just like a loyalist with your words above

in this modern time, we have votes and hopefully no need of violent revolution, but to tell fellow americans to 'fuckin move' if they don't like taxes.............that is fucking unamerican

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 06:29 PM
ah yes...so the owner/moderator not only divulges private information received from Private Messages in direct violation of his own rules ("Do as I say, not as I do"), but now he is reduced to being a fucking spelling nazi! How quaint. How droll. How sadly pathetic. :laugh2:

Sorry, LIAR, but it's of your own doing. You have been banned from this board quite a few times and YOU emailed me with your nastiness after a few of them. Unprovoked emails sent to me upon your own accord - with your entire name attached. I guess maybe you shouldn't send out your shitty emails when your baby temper flares up, huh Virgil?

Do you deny you have sent me these emails, with your name right within the emails and your address? Did I ask you to send me these emails? The board is the board - my email is my email. Shall I post them here, or do you agree you sent them?

So tell us, Virgil, why do you send hate mails to people and then cry foul when one responds to you using the own information you sent willingly - off the board?

Yurt
10-15-2008, 06:34 PM
:popcorn:

Gaffer
10-15-2008, 06:39 PM
:popcorn:

me too.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Sorry, LIAR, but it's of your own doing. You have been banned from this board quite a few times and YOU emailed me with your nastiness after a few of them. Unprovoked emails sent to me upon your own accord - with your entire name attached. I guess maybe you shouldn't send out your shitty emails when your baby temper flares up, huh Virgil?

Do you deny you have sent me these emails, with your name right within the emails and your address? Did I ask you to send me these emails? The board is the board - my email is my email. Shall I post them here, or do you agree you sent them?

So tell us, Virgil, why do you send hate mails to people and then cry foul when one responds to you using the own information you sent willingly - off the board?

I actually DO doubt the fact that my emails to you contained my first and last name...I think me email address is the phonetic alphabetic equivalent of my initials, but nonetheless, your own board rules decry the posting of someone else's personal information. But hey, it's your board. Break the rules all you want. Just don't expect me to cough up any more of MY hard earned money to help you, OK?:laugh2:

retiredman
10-15-2008, 06:45 PM
what a fucking patriot...thank goodness the colonist who knew they could change taxation, decided to make a statement and stay in this country

maybe you are proud loyalist who would scoff at the americans trying to make a country....nah, you talk just like a loyalist with your words above

in this modern time, we have votes and hopefully no need of violent revolution, but to tell fellow americans to 'fuckin move' if they don't like taxes.............that is fucking unamerican

If you are grossly unhappy with the government that the rest of your fellow citizens have voted for, then, by all means, for your own happiness, MOVE. I would hate to think that I was forcing someone to live against their will in the government that I voted for.

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 06:47 PM
I actually DO doubt the fact that my emails to you contained my first and last name, but nonetheless, your own board rules decry the posting of someone else's personal information. But hey, it's your board. Break the rules all you want. Just don't expect me to cough up any more of MY hard earned money to help you, OK?:laugh2:

You doubt it? Can I post a screenshot of your email then? I'll also open it so it shows the entire headers, IP address and all to show it's not faked. Your email address doesn't contain your name in it, but you have your email program setup to show your entire name. Ex... admin (at) debatepolicy.com would also say from JIM. 'Cept you are stupid enough to have your entire name setup when you sent me your hissy fits you stupid fucking liar!

My rules pertain to the board, not what some filthy, fraudulent scumbag sends to me off the board.

retiredman
10-15-2008, 06:51 PM
You doubt it? Can I post a screenshot of your email then? I'll also open it so it shows the entire headers, IP address and all to show it's not faked. Your email address doesn't contain your name in it, but you have your email program setup to show your entire name. Ex... admin (at) debatepolicy.com would also say from JIM. 'Cept you are stupid enough to have your entire name setup when you sent me your hissy fits you stupid fucking liar!

My rules pertain to the board, not what some filthy, fraudulent scumbag sends to me off the board.

no. you cannot post my emails on this board, but you can send me a PM of them and I will admit publicly, in this thread, if you were right about this and I was wrong. How about that? And I guess maybe I am not the technogeek that you are about email addresses. shame on me. I can think of worse fates.... like being a technogeek loser like you, for example!:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 06:57 PM
no. you cannot post my emails on this board, but you can send me a PM of them and I will admit publicly, in this thread, if you were right about this and I was wrong. How about that? And I guess maybe I am not the technogeek that you are about email addresses. shame on me. I can think of worse fates.... like being a technogeek loser like you, for example!:laugh2:

I'm a loser now? How about I post some readily available links from the internet showing a real loser? Be careful where you tread, *preacher, google has its ways of coming back to haunt you. Simple searches of non-privileged information in maine comes up with some real doozies!

Hell, being that I now OWN emails that land in my mailbox, I think I'll publish them on another one of my blogs that not a single member here knows about. I'll simply post the entire message, headers and all, and include the word "manfrommaine" in it. It'll be searchable via "manfrommaine" on google within 24hrs, guaranteed.

jimnyc
10-15-2008, 07:00 PM
I'll handle the abuse I receive offline, offline. I have no control over what the members here search for.

My apologies to the OP and other participants for ruining your thread.