PDA

View Full Version : A proposal to all...

Immanuel
10-15-2008, 10:15 PM
... I propose that we make November, 2008, insult free month.

I think it would be just great if both sides could treat each other like human beings and actually discuss the issues that are affecting the country and the world without stooping to the bottom of the cesspool to throw feces at one another.

Oh, wait, I just realized that November 4th is the election and there is no way the losing side (which ever that may be) will sit quietly and take their medicine like adults.

Therefore, I would like to revise and amend my proposal and change the month to... oh let's see something far enough away to let everyone cool down... um, how about December 2012?

;)

Immie

hjmick
10-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Does that mean that those of us who do not engage in personal insults during discussions can feel free to fill the vacuum?

crin63
10-15-2008, 11:37 PM
AHHHHH! and here I was all set to insult you, lol. :coffee:

gabosaurus
10-15-2008, 11:43 PM
OK, so I won't insult anyone after the election. Mocking, derision and insane laughter will still be on the table, though. :D

Mr. P
10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
... I propose that we make November, 2008, insult free month.

I think it would be just great if both sides could treat each other like human beings and actually discuss the issues that are affecting the country and the world without stooping to the bottom of the cesspool to throw feces at one another.

Oh, wait, I just realized that November 4th is the election and there is no way the losing side (which ever that may be) will sit quietly and take their medicine like adults.

Therefore, I would like to revise and amend my proposal and change the month to... oh let's see something far enough away to let everyone cool down... um, how about December 2012?

;)

Immie

You party pooper!

Seriously though, I asked for this last Christmas-New years (I think) and everyone did it. It was nice.

dan
10-16-2008, 06:29 AM
You party pooper!

Seriously though, I asked for this last Christmas-New years (I think) and everyone did it. It was nice.

We just flamed you in PMs behind your back! :finger3:

Kathianne
10-16-2008, 06:47 AM
You party pooper!

I agree, it was nice.

Dan, you weren't supposed to mention that! :slap: