PDA

View Full Version : The end of capitalism!

AFbombloader
10-15-2008, 11:13 PM
If he said it I guess it has to be true!

Iranian leaders say the world financial crisis indicates the end of capitalism, the failure of liberal democracy and divine punishment -- marking the superiority of the Islamic republic's political model.
"The school of Marxism has collapsed and the sound of the West's cracking liberal democracy is now being heard," supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Monday, recalling the fate of the Soviet Union.

Hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who is backed by Khamenei, said on Tuesday that "it is the end of capitalism."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081015152055.72llwkbo&show_article=1

AF:salute:

manu1959
10-15-2008, 11:18 PM
funny ... every market in the world tanked regardless of the political idiom...

if the us tanks the world tanks.....who will buy their oil....

AFbombloader
10-15-2008, 11:23 PM
funny ... every market in the world tanked regardless of the political idiom...

if the us tanks the world tanks.....who will buy their oil....

According to the article, every stock market in the world is tanking except theirs. Because the government owns everything and regulates it all. they were happy when the Soviet system crashed and are happy ours is in crisis now. You are correct tho, who will buy their oil?

manu1959
10-15-2008, 11:26 PM
According to the article, every stock market in the world is tanking except theirs. Because the government owns everything and regulates it all. they were happy when the Soviet system crashed and are happy ours is in crisis now. You are correct tho, who will buy their oil?

i seem to recal the brits outlawed short selling and the soviets have closedthier market twice.....the japanese.....they ride the us wave as we buy all their shit....

i guess germany and india and the pakis can buy their oil....

AFbombloader
10-15-2008, 11:34 PM
i seem to recal the brits outlawed short selling and the soviets have closedthier market twice.....the japanese.....they ride the us wave as we buy all their shit....

i guess germany and india and the pakis can buy their oil....

Don't forget the chinese

DragonStryk72
10-15-2008, 11:51 PM
The problem is we really aren't that capitalist, I mean, when you look at it, our economic policy is much worse: It's like we're doing the Hokey-Pokey with regulation. "You put you left in, you put your left foot out, and you shake it all about."

Regulated or Non-Regulated would be fine, but we are not making a choice, and so the choice is making us.

Mr. P
10-16-2008, 12:06 AM
The problem is we really aren't that capitalist, I mean, when you look at it, our economic policy is much worse: It's like we're doing the Hokey-Pokey with regulation. "You put you left in, you put your left foot out, and you shake it all about."

Regulated or Non-Regulated would be fine, but we are not making a choice, and so the choice is making us.

That is the only regulation we should have. As long as you don't infringe on yer neighbors' shackin. Ain't FREEDOM GREAT!?