PDA

View Full Version : Now Libs Go After Joe The Plumber

red states rule
10-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Well, Joe did it. By speaking out agasinst Obama, the libs are now going after his

CBS/Politico: ‘Joe The Plumber’ Is Racist

Joe: Obama’s ‘tap dance almost as good as Sammy Davis, Jr.’
By Ben Smith

Katie gets the first interview with Joe Wurzelbacher and, like everyone else in America, he talks like a pundit.

“McCain was solid in his performance,” he says. “I still don’t know where he stands,” he says of Obama. “I’m middle class. I can’t have my taxes raised any more.”

He also says he actually isn’t in the bracket where Obama would raise his taxes — but he’s worried that Obama will shift the bracket down.

He also said that, in his encounter with Obama, the Illinois Senator “a tap dance…almost as good as Sammy Davis, Jr.”

Apparently Ms. Couric and Mr. Smith both missed the point that Mr. Wurzelbacher wanted to buy a plumbing business which is reported to cost more than $250,000.

Which would put him in the position of owning one of those small businesses which Mr. Obama says do not exist, but that he is going to increase the taxes on anyway.

But of course such details do not matter. The point of this story is to imply that Mr. Wurzelbacher is a redneck racist.

After all, he compared Mr. Obama (who is only half black) to (a fully black) Sammy Davis, Jr.

And if you think that is puerile, check out some of the enlightened comments to this Politico article from presumptive Obama supporters:

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/cbspolitico-joe-the-plumber-is-a-racist

and the Daily Kos is going after him

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/16/95127/280/275/632293

KitchenKitten99
10-16-2008, 11:51 AM
The Dims are sure paranoid.

Really, they're afraid of people like this. Tyrants always fear the very people they oppress (or want to).

red states rule
10-16-2008, 11:53 AM
The Dims are sure paranoid.

Really, they're afraid of people like this. Tyrants always fear the very people they oppress (or want to).

They are also worried people like Joe VOTE

KitchenKitten99
10-16-2008, 12:43 PM
They are also worried people like Joe VOTE

They're worried because they know that they/we are smarter than they give us credit for. And one day (sooner or later) we'll figure out their silly little plan, and overturn it.

red states rule
10-16-2008, 12:47 PM
They're worried because they know that they/we are smarter than they give us credit for. And one day (sooner or later) we'll figure out their silly little plan, and overturn it.

I do love how the libs show their tolerance to others, and how the perky one - Katie - cut Joe off when he was ready to express his disagreement with Obama's plan to raise taxes

Trigg
10-16-2008, 02:53 PM
This guy gets his question asked, is thrust into the spotlight, and for his troubles is called a plant and a racist.

I bet he wishes he had just stayed in his yard.

manu1959
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
agree with us or be persecuted................

the dems constantly bet the drum that it is the right that is trying to get you to march in lock step and follow leaders blindly .....yet the actions of the left make them the guilty ones.....

red states rule
10-16-2008, 05:13 PM
This must be the change libs are talking about - never question the messiah or else

All because Joe does not want to be punished for improving his life, buying a business, hiring more people, and earning more money

CatalystOfChaos
10-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Right, and the Republicans are completely blameless of playing games this election.

How about the county in Indiana where someone (who doesn't idenitfy himself/herself) is running around in predominately black neighborhoods posting up fliers stating that if you show up to vote and have any standing warrants or unpaid parking tickets, you'll be accosted at the polls?

Mud slinging is occuring on both sides, and its disgusting.

red states rule
10-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Right, and the Republicans are completely blameless of playing games this election.

How about the county in Indiana where someone (who doesn't idenitfy himself/herself) is running around in predominately black neighborhoods posting up fliers stating that if you show up to vote and have any standing warrants or unpaid parking tickets, you'll be accosted at the polls?

So far, ACORN has been nailed in what - 14 states for blatabt fraud?

Dems seldom win elections without fraud - and they must be worried right now or why else would the cheating be so clear to see?

CatalystOfChaos
10-16-2008, 05:42 PM
And McCain started with a honorable campaign and is now running a terrible smear campaign and has no problem letting rally attendees scream obscene nonsensical crap.

There's some desperation there as well.

I wish I could decide who to vote for and send this absentee ballot in. It sits on my desk staring at me waiting to be sent off. I already filled in all the Prop votes, just trying to decide how to vote for President.

red states rule
10-16-2008, 05:44 PM
And McCain started with a honorable campaign and is now running a terrible smear campaign and has no problem letting rally attendees scream obscene nonsensical crap.

I wish I could decide who to vote for and send this absentee ballot in. It sits on my desk staring at me waiting to be sent off. I already filled in all the Prop votes, just trying to decide how to vote for President.

Smear? What smear?

Or is telling the truth about Obama's terrorist and racist friends now a smear?

If you want unchecked liberalism vote Obama

If you want some sanity and keep Pelosi and Reid in check - vote Palin

red states rule
10-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Now the liberal bimbos on The View attack Joe.

Joy Behar Dismisses Joe the Plumber's 'Fantasy' of Owning Business
By Ken Shepherd (Bio | Archive)
October 16, 2008 - 16:27 ET

ABC's "View" co-host Joy Behar dismissively called Joe Wurzelbacher's [Joe the Plumber] dream of owning a plumbing company a "fantasy" on the October 16 program. Co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck called her out on it

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=e4SUaGqGZu" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=e4SUaGqGZu" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2008/10/16/joy-behar-joe-plumbers-fantasy-owning-business-being-rich

krisy
10-16-2008, 06:40 PM
I knew this guy would be toast,compliments of the liberal media. As soon as he was brought up in the debate several times,I thought to myself that the media is going to chew this guy up and spit him out. Mainly because you could just tell he wasn't a big fan of Obama.

Joy Behar is a pain in the ass. Geese,she will take any shot she can.

red states rule
10-16-2008, 06:43 PM
I knew this guy would be toast,compliments of the liberal media. As soon as he was brought up in the debate several times,I thought to myself that the media is going to chew this guy up and spit him out. Mainly because you could just tell he wasn't a big fan of Obama.

Joy Behar is a pain in the ass. Geese,she will take any shot she can.

I guess the liberal media expected him to tell the messiah "Yea, take more of my money while I am out there busting my ass to buy and grow a business Sen Obama. I will work 14 hour days so you can raise my taxes and give the money to people sitting on their asses"

Kathianne
10-16-2008, 06:43 PM

:link::link::link:

Yurt
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM

where do you get your info??

just last week he grabbed the microphone a away from a rally attendee when she went off on obama being an arab....

Kathianne
10-16-2008, 07:45 PM

I think you've already made your decision. In case not, check out Obama/Ayers/Acorn-both homes and voting/Woods Foundation/Annenberg Challenge

Mind you, keep in mind that though 'Annenberg' was a conservative, his philanthropic arena is open to all that meet the criteria. Shock of shocks, a conservative that wants to do good, regardless of politics of the applicant!