PDA

View Full Version : Jack Murtha Cancelling His Debate

red states rule
10-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Is Jack "they killed in cold blood" Murtha worried about something?

Only Blogosphere Currently Reporting on Jack Murtha Cancelling His Debate
By P.J. Gladnick | October 16, 2008 - 23:09

Hot on the heels of Congressman Jack Murtha charging the voters of western Pennsyvania as being racists who will probably hurt Barack Obama in that state comes the breaking news this evening that Murtha has cancelled a scheduled debate set for tonight with his election opponent. Pretty big news but guess what? Your humble correspondent is currently unable to find this stunning information in any mainstream news outlet. All reports of this debate cancellation by Murtha has come entirely from the Blogosphere which the MSM has derided for years as being an "unreliable source" for information. Unreliable source? How about the only source? Since the MSM has once again fallen down on their news reporting job, here are the reports of this Murtha debate cancellation flooding in from the Blogosphere starting with PA Water Cooler:

On the heels of calling his constituents racists, Congressman Jack Murtha (D-Porksylvania) has cancelled his debate with Bill Russell.

Email from Peg Luksik, campaign manager for Bill Russell.

SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!!

tonight’s debate has been cancelled. Apparently, Mr. Murtha does not want to face his constituents, but is okay with calling them racists.

Feel free to call EVERY news outlet/talk show/ blog you can think of and scream about this latest example of his unwillingness to even pay attention to his constituents.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/10/16/only-blogosphere-currently-reporting-jack-murtha-cancelling-his-debate

and

http://pawatercooler.com/?p=7645

mundame
10-17-2008, 07:35 AM
I'm guessing he's going to resign.

That's really the only way you can get away with cancelling a scheduled debate before an election.

He called his own constituents "racist" openly, to the press, never really a GOOD sign; this is not a young man and I predict he's about to go.

red states rule
10-17-2008, 07:37 AM
I'm guessing he's going to resign.

That's really the only way you can get away with cancelling a scheduled debate before an election.

He called his own constituents "racist" openly, to the press, never really a GOOD sign; this is not a young man and I predict he's about to go.

He is not going to throw the towel in. He is hiding under his bed, and the liberal media will circle the wagons and defend him

The usual liberal talking point in this case, is his words were taken out of context

This prick should be fired for calling our troops cold blooded killers BEFORE the facts were known

So far, all but one of the Marines have been cleared of all charges, and one family is taking Murtha to court for slander