PDA

View Full Version : Al Franken Angrily Rushes Senator Coleman After Debate

red states rule
10-17-2008, 06:40 AM
I woonder if this will be reported in the liberal media :laugh2:

Seems more and more libs are having more and more anger issues

Al Franken Angrily Rushes Senator Coleman After Debate, Media Cameras Miss it

Al Franken has shown himself to be an angry, easily enraged man and after the October 16 Minnesota Senatorial candidate's debate he allowed his overwrought emotional state to send him over the edge once again. After the debate was over and the Media had turned off their microphones and cameras, Franken rushed over to Senator Norm Coleman's table and proceeded to angrily get in his face over some point or another made during the debate. Franken was getting so angry that his own wife had to rush over and force him to back off from a mounting confrontation with Coleman.

This isn't the only time that Al Franken has allowed his seemingly delicately balanced temperement to be tipped to unseemly anger. In fact, he's allowed himself to be driven to physical violence in the past. In 2004, for instance, Franken tackled a disruptive LaRouchie at a Howard Dean speech. He has also been known to get into shouting matches with rally attendees and opponents alike. Not to mention his past usage of intemperate or profane language and mean-spirited use of ridicule in his comedy routines and during his radio shows when he was an Air-America host.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/10/17/al-franken-angrily-rushes-senator-coleman-after-debate-media-cam

and

http://www.minnesotademocratsexposed.com/index.php

No1tovote4
10-17-2008, 03:01 PM
So, how is he polling? Stuart Smalley feels good enough...

krisy
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Al Franken has proven himself to be mentally unstable. He has made a fool of himself more than once. I saw him get into it with O Reilly at a conference once on t.v. He has some guts,O Reilly is a huge man.

Abbey Marie
10-17-2008, 05:07 PM
The party of emotionalism strikes again. No surprise.

April15
10-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I hear he is leading and funny thing is he has an add at the MDE site.