PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, Obama's Campaign Treasurer Has TAX LIEN

Kathianne
10-17-2008, 07:20 AM
Fire him! String him up! How unpatriotic of him!

Not only personally does he have tax liens, so does his business:

http://www.patterico.com/2008/10/16/la-times-joe-the-plumber-has-liens1/

Immanuel
10-17-2008, 07:30 AM
I have not commented on OCA's thread about Joe the Plumber's liens. I've been waiting for something like this.

I realize you feel the same way but I'm going to point it out. This doesn't matter at all.

A tax lien is nothing more than when the government puts a hold on the sale of property for taxes owed. The taxes are paid when the home or property is sold. Some people simply decide it is economically feasible to wait until they sell the property to pay the taxes. Hell, the U.S. Government takes interest free loans from every one of our paychecks. Federal Witholding Tax deductions for those of you that don't understand taxes.

Why shouldn't Martin Nesbitt or Joe Wurlzelbacher do the same in return? Why shouldn't you if you can do so?

It doesn't mean that these people are trying to avoid paying the tax although that may be the case. It simply means they are putting off paying the tax until a later date.

{edit} Oh and no, I do not have any tax liens filed against me that I know of. I did have one when I sold a trailer in California but the taxes were paid immediately upon getting the bill... and last I checked it still showed up on my Credit Report because the idiots at the Credit Reporting Services can't figure out how to remove an item that shows up.

Immie

red states rule
10-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Fire him! String him up! How unpatriotic of him!

Not only personally does he have tax liens, so does his business:

http://www.patterico.com/2008/10/16/la-times-joe-the-plumber-has-liens1/

Not paying taxing is an unforgivable sin to liberals

Unless you are a liberal like Charlie Rangle, and Keith Olberhman

Abbey Marie
10-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Not paying taxing is an unforgivable sin to liberals

Unless you are a liberal like Charlie Rangle, and Keith Olberhman

Well Red, how can they spread the wealth without our paid-in-full taxes? In light of that, defaulting on taxes is the unpardonable sin. Not killing a full term baby, or taking funding away from our soldiers while they fight. Taxes.

red states rule
10-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Well Red, how can they spread the wealth without our paid-in-full taxes? In light of that, defaulting on taxes is the unpardonable sin. Not killing a full term baby, or taking funding away from our soldiers while they fight. Taxes.

Abbey, you know as well as I do, without their double standards liberals would have no standards at all

Now Charlie and Keith DEMAND we pay more in taxes, but they have every right not to pay theirs. The "D" at the end of their name gives them unlimited protection from their fellow libs her, on Capital hill, and in the liberal media

as far as the unborn

http://www.stentorian.com/cartoons/infanticide_th.gif

and the troops

http://www.weaselzippers.net/blog/images/2007/11/15/we_support_our_troops_3.jpg

Nukeman
10-17-2008, 12:12 PM
HEY OCA,

IS THIS GUY A "FUCKING DOUCHE BAG" AS WELL. Where is your opinion on this??? Or is big bad wittle bitty internet bully OCA afraid to comment????

red states rule
10-17-2008, 12:13 PM
HEY OCA,

IS THIS GUY A "FUCKING DOUCHE BAG" AS WELL. Where is your opinion on this??? Or is big bad wittle bitty internet bully OCA afraid to comment????

I will guess OCA will issue a pass to him, as he did the Dems responsible foe the downfall of Fannie and Freddie

OCA
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
HEY OCA,

If it is indeed true then he's a fucking douchebag as well, doesn't change the fact that the election is already over and Obama is now thinking about the first 100 days.

Yurt
10-17-2008, 03:32 PM
If it is indeed true then he's a fucking douchebag as well, doesn't change the fact that the election is already over and Obama is now thinking about the first 100 days.

if true, what does that say about your leader's judgement?

manu1959
10-17-2008, 03:43 PM

think he will live that long.....