Complete with S&M.

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/16943

jackass
03-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Is that real??!?!?!?!?

Abbey Marie
03-20-2007, 03:30 PM
"I have intimacy issues" Worst BS line ever!:coffee:
Even the standard "It's not what it looks like", would have worked better than that.

Hobbit
03-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Is that real??!?!?!?!?

Yes, Cheaters is a reality show that catches people actually cheating. This is WAY out there. Most of the time, they just walk in on the cheating couple in the middle of dinner or dancing at a club, not in the middle of the act, much less an S&M routine.

jackass
03-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Its just seemed so scripted. No one even seemed phased about the S&M!

03-22-2007, 02:52 AM
I can't say that was the best anything. It was a sad commentary for people in our nation.

Nienna
03-22-2007, 07:21 AM
"I have intimacy issues" Worst BS line ever!:coffee:
Even the standard "It's not what it looks like", would have worked better than that.

I thought the worst was "She's helping me/us." What a crock! And he had very little, if any, shame. He was more mad at being caught than shame at what he was doing. :(

03-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I thought the worst was "She's helping me/us." What a crock! And he had very little, if any, shame. He was more mad at being caught than shame at what he was doing. :(

People get angry when they realize they cannot be happy in their sins.

darin
03-22-2007, 11:14 AM
I wonder why the spouse who called the show always plays so innocent? sick.

Hobbit
03-22-2007, 12:08 PM

I'd say they're the lesser of 2 evils. Sure, the other one is cheating, which is pretty terrible, especially if they're married. However, the one being cheated on doesn't want to do any actual grunt work or spring for his/her own PI, so instead, they call a national TV show so they and the cheaters involved can be exploited and publicly embarassed for my entertainment, and yes, I do find it so delightfully entertaining. Isn't supply/demand a wonderful thing? It's like having my own team of court jesters without having to be royalty.

Nienna
03-22-2007, 12:20 PM

The whole concept of the show is sick. The people who cheat deserve to be caught. The people who hire the cameras are sick with the disease of revenge. The creators of the show are exploiting people's pain, and we, the audience are sick for being entertained by other's suffering. We're really not so far from the arena. :(

Has there ever been an episode where one spouse hires the crew bc he/she thinks the other spouse is cheating, and it turns out he/she aren't cheating? And maybe the suspicious spouse repents of his/her judgment on camera? How about a happy ending once in awhile?

Hobbit
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
The whole concept of the show is sick. The people who cheat deserve to be caught. The people who hire the cameras are sick with the disease of revenge. The creators of the show are exploiting people's pain, and we, the audience are sick for being entertained by other's suffering. We're really not so far from the arena. :(

Has there ever been an episode where one spouse hires the crew bc he/she thinks the other spouse is cheating, and it turns out he/she aren't cheating? And maybe the suspicious spouse repents of his/her judgment on camera? How about a happy ending once in awhile?

I'm sure it happens, but that doesn't get ratings. It's all about the bottom line. I will admit I get a certain amount of entertainment from it, but it wouldn't break my heart if it went away.

Nienna
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
wow... I really butchered the grammar in that last post. :(

:)

darin
03-22-2007, 02:23 PM
I'd say they're the lesser of 2 evils. Sure, the other one is cheating, which is pretty terrible, especially if they're married. However, the one being cheated on doesn't want to do any actual grunt work or spring for his/her own PI, so instead, they call a national TV show so they and the cheaters involved can be exploited and publicly embarrassed for my entertainment, and yes, I do find it so delightfully entertaining. Isn't supply/demand a wonderful thing? It's like having my own team of court jesters without having to be royalty.

The assumption is made the person who hired the camera crew is the 'victim'. Generally, from my opinion, when one spouse finds sex with another person, it's because BOTH are cheating (violating their vows) to some extent.

Failing to 'Love honor and cherish' is no worse than failing to 'forsake all others'.