PDA

View Full Version : McCain will win!

Classact
10-17-2008, 07:22 AM
It's almost over folks, the folks are waking up and moving towards McCain, by Monday they will be tied in the polls and as gas prices head towards $2.50 a gallon McCain's polling will go up day by day.

Why, because Obama is scary! Joe the plumber, Rev. Wright, Rezko, Ayers, ACORN, Reid, Pelosi and other associations will drag Obama into the "can't close the deal" reality very soon!

Take a look at this article and see how scary Obama is... it is a long article and all of the independents will read it or hear about it... it will scare you liberals to death and have you scratching your head and butt at the same time wondering why sane people don't think like you.

Here you go http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122420205889842989.html

Just look at the "Saved by the Filibuster" and gasp!

GW in Ohio
10-17-2008, 07:42 AM
It's almost over folks, the folks are waking up and moving towards McCain, by Monday they will be tied in the polls and as gas prices head towards $2.50 a gallon McCain's polling will go up day by day.

Why, because Obama is scary! Joe the plumber, Rev. Wright, Rezko, Ayers, ACORN, Reid, Pelosi and other associations will drag Obama into the "can't close the deal" reality very soon!

Take a look at this article and see how scary Obama is... it is a long article and all of the independents will read it or hear about it... it will scare you liberals to death and have you scratching your head and butt at the same time wondering why sane people don't think like you.

Here you go http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122420205889842989.html

Just look at the "Saved by the Filibuster" and gasp!

Hope is what sustains us.......

Joe Steel
10-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Hope is what sustains us.......

But delusions don't help.

Classact
10-17-2008, 08:12 AM
But delusions don't help.Let's see how you feel about that statement next Friday...

If Obama is a shoe in then he would be 15 or 20 points ahead right now, now wouldn't he? Why the doubt, the mainstream seems to have no doubt but the people aren't moving in waves with the press, but in the contrary they are suspicious and using reason and logic. Reason and logic doesn't exist in liberal minds in the press and in the far left and that's why they and you are so far behind the curb on this analysis.

Joe Steel
10-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Let's see how you feel about that statement next Friday...

If Obama is a shoe in then he would be 15 or 20 points ahead right now, now wouldn't he? Why the doubt, the mainstream seems to have no doubt but the people aren't moving in waves with the press, but in the contrary they are suspicious and using reason and logic. Reason and logic doesn't exist in liberal minds in the press and in the far left and that's why they and you are so far behind the curb on this analysis.

No one ever wins by 15-20 points. Five points is considered a landslide and the media, despite their rightwing bias, are beginning to speak of a landslide.

Trigg
10-17-2008, 09:23 AM
No one ever wins by 15-20 points. Five points is considered a landslide and the media, despite their rightwing bias, are beginning to speak of a landslide.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2:

Classact
10-17-2008, 09:25 AM
No one ever wins by 15-20 points. Five points is considered a landslide and the media, despite their rightwing bias, are beginning to speak of a landslide.Obama backers are the far left, for the main part and we all know the far left is very loud... that doesn't make them very large. Racism and McCain don't belong in the same sentence, he has been more than bending over backwards to not let race enter into the question. I agree McCain wouldn't have been my choice but he is the only choice when it is between the alternative. ACORN will rally the far right and the center, to include conservative Democrats to give McCain a second look because they will see ACORN/Obama as cheaters wanting to win by cheating anything goes... Obama's radical friends will rally all Republicans to get out to vote!

All the polls have been show as leaning and if one sees a subtle reason to change their leaning they will investigate and it is showing in the polls... the middle is listening to Lou Dobs and Fox News, you should try it some times and Lou is damning Obama more than Fox does all day long combined! Leaning right, you better believe it!

hjmick
10-17-2008, 09:58 AM
What does the Electoral College map look like? That's what decides elections. The popular vote has little to nothing to do it with who wins these days.

-Cp
10-17-2008, 10:29 AM

No one does? Really? - one word: OWNED!

Hmm.. Reagan vs. Carter - 1980:
http://www.presidentelect.org/images/e1980_ecmap.GIF

Immanuel
10-17-2008, 10:32 AM
No one does? Really? - one word: OWNED!

Hmm.. Reagan vs. Carter - 1980:
http://www.presidentelect.org/images/e1980_ecmap.GIF

Well, there is always the exception to the rule! :lol:

Immie

Classact
10-17-2008, 11:17 AM
No one ever wins by 15-20 points. Five points is considered a landslide and the media, despite their rightwing bias, are beginning to speak of a landslide.Good point talking about wins but we have been talking about polls and expectations of the desperate left wing mainstream media. I would point out that there are a couple polls out right now showing a two point split. Now, consider what's taking the Supreme Court so long to decide about Ohio? Two hundred thousand fraud voters checked by a Democratic Secretary of State saying trust me?

Folks in the middle are going to move from poll to poll over the next three weeks and then sanity will assure McCain will be selected for a majority when the lever is pulled. Obama is scary for all the reasons I pointed out in post #1. Why do you think Obama is in NH if he has a 14 point lead there? Why is McCain in PA since according to mainstream media polls McCain doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning PA? Better watch Mr. Independent, Lou Dobbs this afternoon...

gabosaurus
10-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Because Obama is a scary black man! And a Muslim! And a terrorist sympathizer! And he will raise taxes and take away your guns! And force your children to worship Allah!
:laugh2:

Immanuel
10-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Because Obama is a scary black man! And a Muslim! And a terrorist sympathizer! And he will raise taxes and take away your guns! And force your children to worship Allah!

Those children he doesn't force you to abort. ;)

Immie

gabosaurus
10-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Good call. I forgot about that one.

retiredman
10-17-2008, 12:10 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

namvet
10-17-2008, 12:12 PM

you said it not us..............:laugh2::laugh2:

Trigg
10-17-2008, 12:19 PM

Good lord would you get off the scary black man band wagon :lame2:

Maybe, just maybe, we don't want to vote for him because he voted against saving the life of infants that survive abortion. Maybe we don't want to vote for her because he's a first term senator who has no experience for the job he's trying to get. Maybe we don't want to vote for him because he sat in a racist church for 20 years, gave Write 20,000 dollars and called him a spiritual adviser who is like an uncle to him.

I forget every once in a while that your a 24 year old child who's never been out of her rich suburb. A child who thinks she knows so much more about the world simply because she lives in liberal California.

Nukeman
10-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Good lord would you get off the scary black man band wagon :lame2:

Maybe, just maybe, we don't want to vote for him because he voted against saving the life of infants that survive abortion. Maybe we don't want to vote for her because he's a first term senator who has no experience for the job he's trying to get. Maybe we don't want to vote for him because he sat in a racist church for 20 years, gave Write 20,000 dollars and called him a spiritual adviser who is like an uncle to him.

I forget every once in a while that your a 24 year old child who's never been out of her rich suburb. A child who thinks she knows so much more about the world simply because she lives in liberal California.
Will someone rep Trigg for me??????:cheers2:

Trigg
10-17-2008, 12:25 PM
Thomas Sowell

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell1009b08.php3

When a highly publicized bridge collapse in Minnesota in 2007 led Senator Tom Coburn to propose taking money from federal spending on bicycle paths and use it for maintaining and repairing bridges instead, Senator Obama voted against it. The kind of people who vote for him want bike paths.

Moreover, the very idea of taking money from one thing to use for something with a higher priority — something that we all have to do in our own personal lives — is foreign to the liberal big spenders in Washington.

When they want more money for some purpose, they simply raise the tax rates. They don't cut spending somewhere else.

The idea that Barack Obama is somehow different from other liberal-left politicians can only be based on his rhetoric, because his actual track record shows him to differ only in being further left than most liberals and at least as opportunistic.

red states rule
10-17-2008, 12:28 PM

The "traditional" likely voter model, which Gallup has employed for past elections, factors in prior voting behavior as well as current voting intention. This has generally shown a closer contest, reflecting the fact that Republicans have typically been more likely to vote than Democrats in previous elections. Today's results show Obama with a two-point advantage over McCain using this likely voter model, 49% to 47%, this is within the poll's margin of error. -- Frank Newport

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111211/Gallup-Daily-Obama-49-McCain-43.aspx

10-17-2008, 01:22 PM
But delusions don't help.

You got that right. They certainly havent helped you and youve had them for years.

Ravenskeep
10-17-2008, 02:28 PM

My good Lord! What media (other than talk-radio) has any leaning other than way to hell and gone LEFT!?

From the minute B. Hussein Obama (don't call me Barry whitey, my Muslim faith won't like it) broke into the scene, Hollywood has kissed his less than precious feet as being the great Messiah. Every television station in this land, FOX excepted, and even they slide left occasionally, blesses Mr. Obama, Sr., seed as "the Greatest". Newspapers, New York Times excepted, BLARE the fact that Obama has already won this race.

I said it before, and I will continue to say it until I am PROVEN wrong: The Media has run this election from Day 1! They have already decided the winner, I saw it this morning on the Communist Broadcasting System (CBS) - Obama 47% of popular vote, McCain 41% of the popular vote, everybody else <1% of the popular vote, and Obama sweeps the Electorial College by a total vote of 297 for Obama and 241 for McCain. And it doesn't matter what the vote at the polls ends up. The media has ruled. Barbara Streisand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Kall Penn, Brandon Routh, Roy Scheider (he's dead but he is still contributing to Obama's campaign, kind of like some of the folks ACORN has been registering to vote!), Adam Rodriguez, Sophia Bush (WOW! a Bush who supports the new messiah), Zachary Quinto, Dull Hill, Kerry Donovan, Tate Washington, Forrest Whitaker, Tom Hanks, Blair Underwood, Britney Spears, Megan Echikunwoke, Taye Diggs, Idina Menzel, Aisha Tyler, Robert DeNiro, Menashe Amir (if you don't know who this is, well, it's alright, he is a well-respected Muslim who just happens to be the head of Radio-Isreals Persian language service - oh! and he stated that Iran's government "expressed great pleasure at the prospect of a Barack Obama victory in November..."), Sean Penn, "Spike" (I ain't no racist) Lee, Eva Longoria, Paris Hilton, Okra - oh shoot, I meant Oprah, and the list goes on-and-on. Of course, I have not seen all that many actors who were still considered middle-class, so let's also look at newscasters, such as Kouric, every idiot at CNN led by Robin Meade, CBS, most of the idiots at ABC; thank the heavens above for MSNBC (sometimes, sometimes not) and FOX. And more newspapers (ya'll remember newspapers? They were real popular before the internet, which Al Gore (superintelligent democrat that he is)invented) than you can shake a stick at.

Yep, the media has stated the outcome, and you can take that to the bank, because, as they said on Wag the Dog, "if you saw it on television, it had to be the truth."

OCA
10-17-2008, 02:32 PM
McCain has already been mathematically eliminated, i've been posting the link for days now, he doesn't have enough time even if it were true that people are moving towards him which they aren't.

People don't want another 4 more years of disastorous Republican policies.

LiberalNation
10-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Going down in Florida is what's really hurting him right now. If he can't carry that state he wont win. The numbers aren't on his side, can't wait for election day tho and a possible upset for one or the other.

OCA
10-17-2008, 03:05 PM
I want everyone to read this link and tell me just how in the fuck you think he can overcome this shit in 2.5 wks.

Yurt
10-17-2008, 03:21 PM
McCain has already been mathematically eliminated, i've been posting the link for days now, he doesn't have enough time even if it were true that people are moving towards him which they aren't.

People don't want another 4 more years of disastorous Republican policies.

so they'll vote for 4 years of disasterous obama policies? can you name one thing or policy of his that has been successful? his policy alone

Classact
10-18-2008, 06:56 AM
:laugh2:I looked at three items in the article and thought of worse case scenarios, the union card check, the Iraq War funding and big oil windfall profit tax. If the union card check were passed right away it could cause a chain reaction of increased prices across America, let's say liberals don't think fast food is good for you so they attack fast food employees and unionize all employees resulting in higher costs for the product. Then it's off to Wal Mart to smack down the largest employer but Wal Mart smacks back, calls China and cancels all orders giving credit to the Democrats, China holding a lot of debt puts pressure on the US government or calls in the debt. Regardless of how it comes out prices go up and then wages go up, with that Social Security and Medicare and all state and federal pensions go up in costs requiring more borrowing and depression.

Ending the Iraq War on a timeline will cause the Mid East neighbors to replace our presence as the mature adult, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait will support the Sunnis and Iran will come in to support the Shiites. Imbalance could result in a Mid East wide conflict should we not return as the mature adult to moderate fairness. I don't think Obama would have the nerve to return to an even worse situation as the pre surge situation so the area would spiral out of control with a bloodbath worse than following the Vietnam War with casualties in the millions. Gulf oil could be cut off completely when Iran determined the Sunnis were at advantage in order to control Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

Not mentioned in the article is the fact the Democratic majority refuses to explore for domestic oil and will close down off shore drilling next congress. The Sierra Club and environmental lobby will insist. With a windfall profit tax on big oil to pay the welfare payments to 40% (95% will get a tax break) of workers that don't pay tax gas prices will skyrocket once again replacing the $1,000.00 welfare payment with $1500.00 in additional gas prices a year. With the Mid East in a region wide war there could be gas lines and rationing until we return to the region to reopen the oil flow. Then Venezeula together with Russia would demand that one on one negoiation with president Obama as the former Soviet Union was reformed and South America reshaped under communism.

OCA
10-18-2008, 10:50 AM
so they'll vote for 4 years of disasterous obama policies? can you name one thing or policy of his that has been successful? his policy alone

Ummmm he needs to be elected first, Senators do not set policy.

Yurt
10-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Ummmm he needs to be elected first, Senators do not set policy.

of course...but presidents can influence you know that...and why mention he needs to be elected then?

i noticed you could not come up with one successful policy of obama's :laugh2:

OCA
10-18-2008, 12:34 PM
of course...but presidents can influence you know that...and why mention he needs to be elected then?

i noticed you could not come up with one successful policy of obama's :laugh2:

I swear am I stoned or something? The man has not set a policy yet. Enough of your foolishness.

Yurt
10-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I swear am I stoned or something? The man has not set a policy yet. Enough of your foolishness.

i just wanted to hear you say he has done nothing as senator :laugh2:

OCA
10-18-2008, 12:39 PM
i just wanted to hear you say he has done nothing as senator :laugh2:

He's done about as much as all the other douchebags there including J.Lib.

Yurt
10-18-2008, 12:46 PM
He's done about as much as all the other douchebags there including J.Lib.

paaleese...he has been campaigning since his first day in office and that is all he has done, in fact that was all he could say when explaining how he has more expereince than palin.....well, my campaign...:laugh2:

OCA
10-18-2008, 12:53 PM
paaleese...he has been campaigning since his first day in office and that is all he has done, in fact that was all he could say when explaining how he has more expereince than palin.....well, my campaign...:laugh2:

Lets not get into Mrs. Wasilla.........I can post the Katie Couric interview in its entirety, there are crackheads that have more brains than her.

Kathianne
10-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Will someone rep Trigg for me??????:cheers2:

Not a problem, an honor.

LiberalNation
10-18-2008, 01:03 PM

He's run some smart campaigns and that's what it takes to win. An issue not raised all that much is the money, Obama has and is spending nearly twice as more than McCain in this election. That is a big reason he is ahead and will stay ahead. Outspend your opponent. More donations translates into more support.

If McCain can't even run a solid disiplined campaign whose to say he can run a country. It's all about how you play politics not what your politics are.

Classact
10-18-2008, 01:07 PM
He's run some smart campaigns and that's what it takes to win. An issue not raised all that much is the money, Obama has and is spending nearly twice as more than McCain in this election. That is a big reason he is ahead and will stay ahead. Outspend your opponent. More donations translates into more support.

If McCain can't even run a solid disiplined campaign whose to say he can run a country. It's all about how you play politics not what your politics are.Whose the puppet master?
Public opinion on the economy is based mostly by what others tell them and of course politicians that can use negative situations will exploit it, I refer to the comedy dinner where McCain joked about Obama rushing back to Washington should the economy suddenly recover to resolve the matter. Let me ask the question about auto fueling, did you fill your tank as the prices were going up and do you now buy ten dollars at a time as they go down? I asked the service station question of these trends as I pulled in to buy ten dollars and he said, it's true that everyone is buying five to ten dollars at a time hoping it will be cheaper by the time they need to fuel again. The point is there is a tipping point when people suddenly have a few extra few dollars in their wallets and they run out to dinner or stop and buy the wife some flowers... they feel better no matter what Obama is saying about gloom and doom. And, because they feel better and spend more money there will be green arrows on the stock market making them feel even better placing more and more distance from the "fear".

Associations go something like this, Michelle met Bernadette Dorn and then Michelle met Barack and said, hey, I have this influential friend in Chicago let's go there, Barack, that sounds like a plan, Michelle introduces Barack to Bernadette who introduced him to her husband William Ayers who introduced him to Rev. Wright. Ayers gave him a start and working with Wright he proved himself as a believer of the Ayers/Wright ideology. Ayers sees much in Barack's future but Barack needs post graduate work first so Ayers hooks him up to attend the "wright" schools and contacts... years disappear from Barack's history and he returns to Chicago all booked up, He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. Following an unsuccessful bid for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in 2000, he announced his campaign for the U.S. Senate in January 2003. After a primary victory in March 2004, Obama delivered the keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004 thanks to Ayers and his DNC contact. He was elected to the Senate in November 2004 with 70% of the vote.

In the Senate he made no waves and planned his move to take the air out of the room of Democratic nominees reducing the race to a woman and a black man. No other candidate had a chance from that point forward, it was almost as thought there was a puppet master dropping him over a cardboard stage from move to move.

The point is Obama hooked up with a terrorists, the terrorist hooked him up to politics, Chi-town style and a terrorist hooked him up with post graduate... who hooked him up to give the keynote address? The puppet master that choose then next president (he hopes) if no one asks about the missing years and contacts during those missing years.

The article linked at post #1 indicates the far left has unfulfilled ambitions and Obama has proven not to cross party lines or cross his party or puppet master so America could be in great danger if people don't ask questions about the associations.

Gaffer
10-18-2008, 01:20 PM
The puppet masters name is george soros. Also a rich arab name khaldi (not sure of the spelling). There's a long list of dubious characters in his background that the media would have a field day with if he was a repub.

Yurt
10-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Lets not get into Mrs. Wasilla.........I can post the Katie Couric interview in its entirety, there are crackheads that have more brains than her.

i love how all you guys compare obama to palin and not to mccain, sure, she may be a heartbeat away, but guess what, she is not the prez candidate but i can understand why you want to compare obama to her, because he has nothing on mccain when it comes to experience....especially given obama's idiotic comment that his campaigning gives him experience....for even mccain has him beat there with TWO campaigns :laugh2:

Classact
10-18-2008, 06:41 PM
The puppet masters name is george soros. Also a rich arab name khaldi (not sure of the spelling). There's a long list of dubious characters in his background that the media would have a field day with if he was a repub.You are good! I'm debating this on another site at this link http://www.americasdebate.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=17750&view=findpost&p=260048 Note the last paragraph that reads

About the puppet master that decided which Democrat would be the candidate, you nor no one else offered a name... who set him up for the speech in 04? Did you know that McCain has made all his campaign contributions public and that Obama has not posted doners below $200? Think Ayers, Rev. Wright and think of the statements of Obama in San Francisco and one name comes to mind on tons of money and power to select the nominee and that name is http://www.soros.org/about/bios/a_soros