PDA

View Full Version : Boston ACORN Office Burglarized; Computers Stolen

hjmick
10-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Hmmm...

Computers Stolen From Boston ACORN Office

BOSTON (WBZ) ― Police are investigating a burglary at the Boston offices of the community activist group ACORN.

Boston police told WBZ Friday that three Dell laptop computers were stolen from the group's Dorchester office around 10:15 p.m. Wednesday.

According to police, the alarm had also been ripped from the wall and wires had been damaged.

The police report says two downstairs offices also were ransacked, two vending machines were damaged and change stolen from them.

A representative from the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now said he did not know if the break-in was politically motivated, but called the timing "suspicious."

The FBI is investigating whether ACORN helped foster voter registration fraud in several states before the presidential election.

ACORN denies any fraud.

Source... (http://wbztv.com/local/acorn.office.break.2.842704.html)

A representative called the timing "Suspicious."

Boy, I'll say. The Feds start investigating the organization, a couple of days later the Boston office is burglarized, and computers that probably contain all sorts of pertinent information are stolen, they'll probably never be found. Definately suspicious.

Immanuel
10-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Hmmm...

A representative called the timing "Suspicious."

Boy, I'll say. The Feds start investigating the organization, a couple of days later the Boston office is burglarized, and computers that probably contain all sorts of pertinent information are stolen, they'll probably never be found. Definately suspicious.

And racist conservatives will be blamed. That is convenient.

Immie

red states rule
10-17-2008, 10:45 AM
And racist conservatives will be blamed. That is convenient.

Immie

Yepm, the liberal hacks will blame McCain supporters - like they di for yelling "kill him" at their rallies

How far is this office from Maine?

PostmodernProphet
10-17-2008, 12:34 PM
I suspect G. Gorden Liddy is behind it....

Yurt
10-17-2008, 12:36 PM
yes, how convenient....sorry, but the evidence you wanted has been "stolen"

i am now more suspicious of them and obama than ever

red states rule
10-17-2008, 12:38 PM
yes, how convenient....sorry, but the evidence you wanted has been "stolen"

i am now more suspicious of them and obama than ever

You are such a damn racist Yurt :laugh2: