PDA

View Full Version : Virgil/MFM, you are are LIAR

Yurt
10-17-2008, 05:43 PM
you told me that apologies meant something, that if one apoligizes, then all is good. apparently you did not like that i :coffee: at manu's post regarding his and your's conflict.....so you put me on ignore.

i sent you a PM apologizing, saying i did not think you took manu's post that seriously. you keep ignoring those pm's (3) now.

my point in sending that many.....to show you are full of shit. had you accepted my first one, i would have believed your words. however, you talk about forgiveness and you talk about being like christ and you bitch and moan about me never apologizing about anything between us......

well i did

and see where it got me

nada

and jim, i used his name for a specific purpose. he claims to be a preacher, he claims everything he says is true, but, he hides behind MANY pm's and when i do apologize, he ignores, like he has before...he LIES about my apologies. when he pm's and ask's for forgiveness, he responds, but, if it does not suit his agenda, he will ignore yours.

he is a fraud, simple and plain.

Gaffer
10-17-2008, 06:13 PM
you told me that apologies meant something, that if one apoligizes, then all is good. apparently you did not like that i :coffee: at manu's post regarding his and your's conflict.....so you put me on ignore.

i sent you a PM apologizing, saying i did not think you took manu's post that seriously. you keep ignoring those pm's (3) now.

my point in sending that many.....to show you are full of shit. had you accepted my first one, i would have believed your words. however, you talk about forgiveness and you talk about being like christ and you bitch and moan about me never apologizing about anything between us......

well i did

and see where it got me

nada

and jim, i used his name for a specific purpose. he claims to be a preacher, he claims everything he says is true, but, he hides behind MANY pm's and when i do apologize, he ignores, like he has before...he LIES about my apologies. when he pm's and ask's for forgiveness, he responds, but, if it does not suit his agenda, he will ignore yours.

This way he can read what you had to say. I have had one exchange with him about two years ago where we made an agreement. He immediately broke it. So his credibility with me is zero from that point on. I'm not bothering with his pissing contests. I don't even bothering reading most of his posts. He's a liberal hack that ranks down there with kerry and murtha.

red states rule
10-17-2008, 06:19 PM
This way he can read what you had to say. I have had one exchange with him about two years ago where we made an agreement. He immediately broke it. So his credibility with me is zero from that point on. I'm not bothering with his pissing contests. I don't even bothering reading most of his posts. He's a liberal hack that ranks down there with kerry and murtha.

More like Carville and Begala

manu1959
10-17-2008, 07:38 PM
his cat is pretty sexy though......

retiredman
10-17-2008, 09:11 PM

thanks for copying that post from yurt. I guess yurt is unaware of the fact that, when you have someone on "ignore" their PM's to you are blocked. I did not receive his three PM's and I have absolutely no intention of taking him OFF ignore in order to do so.

It was clear to me that he had no intention of ever engaging in civil debate, and in accordance with my discussion with Jim, I find it best to simply avoid getting into pissing contests with skunks.

and your use of my name in your thread title, against the express wishes of the board owner, just proves what a fucking lowlife skunk you really are.

now...just leave me the fuck alone...if the only way I am exposed to your posts is when others quote them, that is still infinitely more than I care to see of your tripe.

retiredman
10-17-2008, 10:10 PM
and yurt...I think it is classic how you called me a liar again in the thread title. I have lied about nothing. I have not read your supposed PM's of apology. Don't you feel like a fool about now?:laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-18-2008, 12:16 AM
:laugh2:

This thread title rocks!

Yurt
10-18-2008, 01:31 AM
and yet mfm still replies in this thread....

:lol:

Sir Evil
10-18-2008, 07:10 AM
and yet mfm still replies in this thread....

:lol:

Well with a name like Virgil it probably sticks out like a sore thumb when browsing the new posts, kind of hard to miss. I seriously doubt there is another Virgil here...:laugh2:

retiredman
10-18-2008, 08:37 AM
that's correct. even though I am spared reading yurt's insulting posts and PM's, I can still see the titles of the weirdly obsessive threads he starts about me.... I think he's actually a fucking queer.

CockySOB
10-18-2008, 09:02 AM
that's correct. even though I am spared reading yurt's insulting posts and PM's, I can still see the titles of the weirdly obsessive threads he starts about me.... I think he's actually a fucking queer.

So saith an alleged man of the cloth and self-proclaimed tolerant individual....

MFM, hole... digging... you... China.... ever think about stopping?

Yurt
10-18-2008, 12:17 PM

and keeps repyling... with insults...and fantasies about my sexuality...closet homo :lol:

CockySOB
10-18-2008, 12:32 PM
and keeps repyling... with insults...and fantasies about my sexuality...closet homo :lol:

MFM is certainly not a "turn the other cheek" kinda guy is he. As I said before, just because he calls himself a preacher and a Christian doesn't make him one. I stand by my own determination that he is an apostate and if he is any indication of his church, then that congregation is apostate as well.

retiredman
10-18-2008, 12:32 PM
So saith an alleged man of the cloth and self-proclaimed tolerant individual....

MFM, hole... digging... you... China.... ever think about stopping?

I am tolerant. I do not condemn yurt for his homosexual obsession with me. I merely comment upon it. I don't CARE if he is queer, I just wish he'd start obsessing about someone other than me.

retiredman
10-18-2008, 12:35 PM
MFM is certainly not a "turn the other cheek" kinda guy is he. As I said before, just because he calls himself a preacher and a Christian doesn't make him one. I stand by my own determination that he is an apostate and if he is any indication of his church, then that congregation is apostate as well.
When have I ever started a thread for the purpose of condemning YURT's integrity? Never. I turn the other cheek against his insults all the time... yours too!

Yurt
10-18-2008, 12:43 PM
and more replies from somebody claiming to IGNORE me....and more talk about me and homosexuality....so we have at least two times in a thread he is actively thinking about yurt and homosexuality...closet boy :laugh2:

i don't even have to do a thing to make mfm look like a fool...thanks mfm for simply being you

Sir Evil
10-18-2008, 01:05 PM

That acutally a factual statement! :D

Psychoblues
10-19-2008, 05:48 AM
Like me, mfm has been abused since the day he got here. Also like me, he ain't likely to go away. Like the Americans we are, it is freedom we appreciate and a more diversified conversation that encourages the same. For some of you, tough luck. Too nuanced for you? Get an education.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Sir Evil
10-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Like me, mfm has been abused since the day he got here. Also like me, he ain't likely to go away. Like the Americans we are, it is freedom we appreciate and a more diversified conversation that encourages the same. For some of you, tough luck. Too nuanced for you? Get an education.

A boozer & a loser....what a combo! :laugh2:

Yurt
10-19-2008, 11:19 AM

abused? you and he start over half the shit you bring on yourselves :laugh2:

you poor victims :boohoo:

Yurt
10-19-2008, 10:32 PM
he couldn't see my messages because i am on ignore.....i just posted a thread, and less than one minute later guess who is viewing it:

manfrommaine
member: religious left

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 08:27 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread McCain Camp Tells NYT: Lay Off Cindy, Find Obama's "Dealer"

busted :lol:

darin
10-20-2008, 07:00 AM

well i did

and see where it got me

nada

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows MFM's MO. You shouldn't feel or be surprised by confirming he's shady at least; a fraud at worst.

Yurt
10-20-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone already knows MFM's MO. You shouldn't feel or be surprised by confirming he's shady at least; a fraud at worst.

i've put him on ignore for a while, i don't like putting someone on ignore, but i am tired of this guys lies and bullshit with the sole purpose of pissing people off. i am 99.9 percent confident he LIED in this thread about me being on ignore...he has NOT visited my profile page and as i understand it, 99.9% sure you must visit someone's profile to put them on ignore. at least that was the only way i could figure out how to put him on ignore.

the above coupled with his viewing my thread, leads me to believe he never put me on ignore and he knew i sent him 3 pm's, that is a fact

Immanuel
10-20-2008, 09:31 AM
he has NOT visited my profile page and as i understand it, 99.9% sure you must visit someone's profile to put them on ignore. at least that was the only way i could figure out how to put him on ignore.

The way I know how to put people on iggy is by entering my own "User CP" page, and following the link "edit ignore list"

Immie

Yurt
10-20-2008, 09:35 AM
The way I know how to put people on iggy is by entering my own "User CP" page, and following the link "edit ignore list"

Immie

interesting, i and others do not about that...is it on the main user cp, like when you first enter it. he still viewed the thread though...but if you can me what you are talking about, great

anyways, he is on ignore for awhile, he is simply not worth the hassle

EDIT: found it, okay, it is possible he put me on ignore, he still viewed the thread and if i was on ignore, he still saw that i sent him 3 pm's

Immanuel
10-20-2008, 09:54 AM
interesting, i and others do not about that...is it on the main user cp, like when you first enter it. he still viewed the thread though...but if you can me what you are talking about, great

anyways, he is on ignore for awhile, he is simply not worth the hassle

EDIT: found it, okay, it is possible he put me on ignore, he still viewed the thread and if i was on ignore, he still saw that i sent him 3 pm's

Well, I am not speaking up for him, but basically I have Joe Steel on ignore. I did not put him on my ignore list per se, but I skip most of his posts. I have tried time and time again to have friendly discussions with Joe, but everytime I do, he thinks I'm berating him.

I don't think that disagreeing with people means you have to be as childish as he is with his "can't you read?" replies. Obviously, when he stoops to that (probably 90% of his threads include that comment to everyone who disagrees with him) he has lost the discussion. Honestly, I am not so sure he can read, but, then, if he doesn't want to be civil, then I'm not interested in conversing with him.

So, one could say, I have JS on ignore, but am not using the list.

Immie