PDA

View Full Version : Israel Not Among Nations Getting Visa Waiver From U.S.

Psychoblues
10-19-2008, 04:12 AM
Maybe Armeggedon is farther away than many of you Palin worshippers believe?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Source: Ha'aretz

President George W. Bush announced a decision over the weekend to exempt the citizens of seven more countries from the need to apply for U.S. visas; Israel was not among the seven.

The U.S. is also supporting the same measure for an additional six countries - Israel, again, is not one of them. The countries that received the exemptions are Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and South Korea.

The six additional countries on the road to visa exemption are Bulgaria, Cyprus, Malta, Poland and Romania. Several of these countries have assisted the U.S. in its war on terror, particularly in activities in Afghanistan.

Despite the special relationship between Israel and the U.S., the latter has refused Israel's requests in recent years to expedite visa exemptions. Interior Minister Meir Sheetrit made an official request on the matter two weeks ago when he met in Washington two weeks ago with Secretary for Homeland Security Michael Chertoff and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte.............

More: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1029679.html

Perhaps we can pray for the rapture in another vein or circumstance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

FSUK
10-25-2008, 05:41 PM
Im not suprised, israel is a terrorist state. I mean, they are responsible for the butchery of innocent people and commit inhumane acts. Therefore, its only fair that there are some regulations in place for visa's.

and before anyone says im anti-semitic. Im not, i have no problem with the people of israel or jews etc..i just dislike the terrrorists in the israeli goverment, they are criminals.

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Im not suprised, israel is a terrorist state. I mean, they are responsible for the butchery of innocent people and commit inhumane acts. Therefore, its only fair that there are some regulations in place for visa's.

and before anyone says im anti-semitic. Im not, i have no problem with the people of israel or jews etc..i just dislike the terrrorists in the israeli goverment, they are criminals.

You don't post often, but when you do it's always anti-Israel. Yet you say your not anti-Semitic. Got anything bad to say about hezbo or hamas? The REAL terrorists. Also, could you be specific on the butchery and inhumane treatment. It never seems to make the news here.

Psychoblues
10-26-2008, 03:07 AM
I don't often agree with you, guffer, but I certainly do on this observation.

You don't post often, but when you do it's always anti-Israel. Yet you say your not anti-Semitic. Got anything bad to say about hezbo or hamas? The REAL terrorists. Also, could you be specific on the butchery and inhumane treatment. It never seems to make the news here.

Good catch!!!!!!!!

Nukeman
10-26-2008, 10:34 AM
You don't post often, but when you do it's always anti-Israel. Yet you say your not anti-Semitic. Got anything bad to say about hezbo or hamas? The REAL terrorists. Also, could you be specific on the butchery and inhumane treatment. It never seems to make the news here. Don't hold your breath waiting for a valid answer from FU. He ALWAYS post the SAME thing. He will not have anything bad to say about hezbula or hamas at all. He thinks they are freedom fighters you know the type that hide behind woman and children.

theHawk
10-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Maybe Armeggedon is farther away than many of you Palin worshippers believe?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Source: Ha'aretz

President George W. Bush announced a decision over the weekend to exempt the citizens of seven more countries from the need to apply for U.S. visas; Israel was not among the seven.

The U.S. is also supporting the same measure for an additional six countries - Israel, again, is not one of them. The countries that received the exemptions are Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and South Korea.

The six additional countries on the road to visa exemption are Bulgaria, Cyprus, Malta, Poland and Romania. Several of these countries have assisted the U.S. in its war on terror, particularly in activities in Afghanistan.

Despite the special relationship between Israel and the U.S., the latter has refused Israel's requests in recent years to expedite visa exemptions. Interior Minister Meir Sheetrit made an official request on the matter two weeks ago when he met in Washington two weeks ago with Secretary for Homeland Security Michael Chertoff and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte.............

More: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1029679.html

Perhaps we can pray for the rapture in another vein or circumstance?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Exactly what has Isreal done do deserve the special treatment? The article clearly says that those other countries have helped us in our wars.

How many bases has Israel let us use on their land?
How many troops have they sent to help us in our wars?

Psychoblues
10-27-2008, 01:04 AM
You don't keep up with things well, do you, huk?

Exactly what has Isreal done do deserve the special treatment? The article clearly says that those other countries have helped us in our wars.

How many bases has Israel let us use on their land?
How many troops have they sent to help us in our wars?

Israel is one of our strongest allies.

theHawk
10-27-2008, 07:40 AM
You don't keep up with things well, do you, huk?

Israel is one of our strongest allies.

Then how about you answer my straight forward questions. Or is that too tough for you?

Psychoblues
10-27-2008, 12:07 PM
In my military service to this country I was assigned in Israel several times.

Then how about you answer my straight forward questions. Or is that too tough for you?

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.