PDA

View Full Version : Military poll: no Osama !!!!

namvet
10-19-2008, 09:31 AM
not surprising the military supports McCain. you remember the military right??? most blacks support Osama based on his 1/2 black face alone. not the issues. will Osama have a military if elected???? not if we can help it. over 35% of the active branch's say they will leave the military if this Nazi bastard is elected. our goal is 100% !!!! the end of the all voluntary military. sound crazy??? well you've shit on the military now were gonna shit on you America. if you elect mr nazi we're gonna do everything in our power to see you have little or NO military potection at all !!!!
.........and you libs fucks are unknowingly going to help out as you always do by blocking recruitments. we thank you from the bottom of our fox holes !!!! :lol:
...........and Osama's gonna shit his pants.

Military Times poll: Troops backing McCain

McCain, R-Ariz., handily defeated Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., 68 percent to 23 percent in a voluntary survey of 4,293 active-duty, National Guard and reserve subscribers and former subscribers to Army Times, Navy Times, Marine Corps Times and Air Force Times.

military times (military times)

poll (poll)

PDF

give us just one good reason why we should risk our necks for YOU ????!!!!!

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 09:35 AM
I don't think most of the military would care about his '1/2' black face, indeed from all my readings, most are really not as prejudiced as the general population.

With that said, I could see the fear of what an Obama presidency might do to the military. The poll numbers look correct.

I asked you before, do you think Powell's endorsement may have any effect on military voting?

AFbombloader
10-19-2008, 09:37 AM
not surprising the military supports McCain. you remember the military right??? most blacks support Osama based on his 1/2 black face alone. not the issues. will Osama have a military if elected???? not if we can help it. over 35% of the active branch's say they will leave the military if this Nazi bastard is elected. our goal is 100% !!!! the end of the all voluntary military. sound crazy??? well you've shit on the military now were gonna shit on you America. if you elect mr nazi we're gonna do everything in our power to see you have little or NO military potection at all !!!!
.........and you libs fucks are unknowingly going to help out as you always do by blocking recruitments. we thank you from the bottom of our fox holes !!!! :lol:
...........and Osama's gonna shit his pants.

Military Times poll: Troops backing McCain

military times (military times)

poll (poll)

PDF

give us just one good reason why we should risk our necks for YOU ????!!!!!

You know one thing that I a glad about? Even though I don't officially retire until 1 Feb, after the election and corrination, my retirement certificate i already done and signed by Bush!

I already posted this poll back on the 8th, I;m glad someone else saw it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18517

Gaffer
10-19-2008, 09:39 AM
All the high tech equipment in the world is useless if you don't have anyone to operate it.

The other thing the military can expect is the cuts in enlistment bonuses and other pay incentives.

AFbombloader
10-19-2008, 09:44 AM
All the high tech equipment in the world is useless if you don't have anyone to operate it.

The other thing the military can expect is the cuts in enlistment bonuses and other pay incentives.

WE canexpect those and more. We are getting a 3.9% raise in base pay, we won't see one of those (been there in the 90's), we won't be able to get parts to fix things ( again same as the early 90's). WE need to upgrade airframes in the Navy and AF, will those get built? The Navy and USMC will need ships, the Army and USMC will need tanks. Add that to the cutting of the budget that will mose likely occur and you have the 70's all over again. Back when we couldn't fight our way out of a wet paper bag.

AF:salute:

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 09:44 AM

Until the dusts settles, my guess is recruiting would be more difficult under an Obama administration. If they also do what I'd expect, retention would drop as well. Then it's a matter of time until they get the conscription that really does seem wanted by the 'progressives.'

namvet
10-19-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't think most of the military would care about his '1/2' black face, indeed from all my readings, most are really not as prejudiced as the general population.

With that said, I could see the fear of what an Obama presidency might do to the military. The poll numbers look correct.

I asked you before, do you think Powell's endorsement may have any effect on military voting?

asked you before, do you think Powell's endorsement may have any effect on military voting?

NO!!!! he backs Osama. who's gonna do another hatchet job on us just like the peanut farmer did.

so you won't need us anymore anyway

theHawk
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
I don't know many people at all in the military that like Obama. If he is elected there will be a mass exodus from the military.