PDA

View Full Version : Houston Chronicle endorses Obama

gabosaurus
10-19-2008, 11:00 AM
OK, I really didn't see this coming. The heart of the energy industry, the official residence of Bush Sr., endorses a Dem? What is the world coming to?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/editorial/6065490.html

OCA
10-19-2008, 11:06 AM
OK, I really didn't see this coming. The heart of the energy industry, the official residence of Bush Sr., endorses a Dem? What is the world coming to?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/editorial/6065490.html

And the Chicago Tribune...................A RIGHT LEANING PAPER.

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 11:15 AM
And the Chicago Tribune...................A RIGHT LEANING PAPER.

First time they've ever endorsed a Democrat. Might have something to do with 'Favorite son' status. The paper however doesn't 'lean right' and hasn't in years. The editorial board however is conservative for the most part.

OCA
10-19-2008, 11:25 AM
First time they've ever endorsed a Democrat. Might have something to do with 'Favorite son' status. The paper however doesn't 'lean right' and hasn't in years. The editorial board however is conservative for the most part.

There is always an excuse, eh Kath?

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 11:27 AM
There is always an excuse, eh Kath?

LOL! I agree with you and you still can't get over it. :laugh2:

OCA
10-19-2008, 11:33 AM
LOL! I agree with you and you still can't get over it. :laugh2:

Nah, you said some crap about favorite son from Iliinois................maybe its just that the paper believes he has better positions on the issues and a better vision for America.................like most of America does.

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Nah, you said some crap about favorite son from Iliinois................maybe its just that the paper believes he has better positions on the issues and a better vision for America.................like most of America does.

Yeppers, that's it. What OCA, the 'mighty OCA' says is gospel. You're a legend in your own mind.

stephanie
10-19-2008, 11:36 AM
whoopee:uhoh:

OCA
10-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeppers, that's it. What OCA, the 'mighty OCA' says is gospel. You're a legend in your own mind.

I did not get this way without reassurances and positive reinforcement from the outside world that I was..............indeed...............the man.

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 11:42 AM
I did not get this way without reassurances and positive reinforcement from the outside world that I was..............indeed...............the man.

Your mama did like you then? Good!

OCA
10-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Your mama did like you then? Good!

Man on the street............God.........among many others.

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Man on the street............God.........among many others.

:laugh2: Now you're talking to God, literally? Are you related to GW or Obama?

OCA
10-19-2008, 11:50 AM
:laugh2: Now you're talking to God, literally? Are you related to GW or Obama?

I never ask him to talk to me, he just burns the bush in my front yard, I go out to put it out and BOOM! he says "what up!":laugh2:

Kathianne
10-19-2008, 11:58 AM
I never ask him to talk to me, he just burns the bush in my front yard, I go out to put it out and BOOM! he says "what up!":laugh2:

:laugh2: