PDA

View Full Version : This Canadian women is more "American" than most Americans

-Cp
10-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Fast forward to about 5:50 min - unless, of course you wanna see this entire segment w/ Joe the Plumber:

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/a76_1224379433"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/a76_1224379433" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

DragonStryk72
10-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Wait a minute. You're trying to say Bush is a great president? Have you been in this country the past 8 years. Kept us safe, really? you're sure he hasn't approved more new spending than any president in history, oh, btw, that was while his party still had the majority.

What war was on our shores? Yeah, some guys dropped planes into our buildings, but given that we aren't even going after their leaders even 7 years later, I don't see the point of it being a war on our shores. Or maybe I missed it, I mean, sure I live in Virginia, near 4 or 5 naval bases, but okay, fine, apparently the entire military missed that war.

Did they not have hospitals or schools before we went there? I was under the impression that those institutions already existed there, even if not to the level that our country has, but they're not our country. Yeah, we put some new ones up after we bombed the country that didn't attack us and had no plans to (one looks at Saddam's "forces" at the time confirms this point. Troops ready to dig in don't surrender to reporters and tourists.), but they did have them before we arrived.

Now, Bush is not the only one who fouled. Christ have the Dems botched it, but that does not absolve Bush's guilt for his own part in things. And as well, Bush was in favor of the bailout for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, so again, he doesn't get off on that one.

gabosaurus
10-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Wait a minute. You're trying to say Bush is a great president? Have you been in this country the past 8 years. Kept us safe, really? you're sure he hasn't approved more new spending than any president in history, oh, btw, that was while his party still had the majority.

What war was on our shores? Yeah, some guys dropped planes into our buildings, but given that we aren't even going after their leaders even 7 years later, I don't see the point of it being a war on our shores. Or maybe I missed it, I mean, sure I live in Virginia, near 4 or 5 naval bases, but okay, fine, apparently the entire military missed that war.

Did they not have hospitals or schools before we went there? I was under the impression that those institutions already existed there, even if not to the level that our country has, but they're not our country. Yeah, we put some new ones up after we bombed the country that didn't attack us and had no plans to (one looks at Saddam's "forces" at the time confirms this point. Troops ready to dig in don't surrender to reporters and tourists.), but they did have them before we arrived.

Now, Bush is not the only one who fouled. Christ have the Dems botched it, but that does not absolve Bush's guilt for his own part in things. And as well, Bush was in favor of the bailout for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, so again, he doesn't get off on that one.

I wish I could tell you how many "hell yeahs" I uttered while reading this post, but I lost track. Basically, you are spot on.