PDA

View Full Version : NYT Reporter fishes on Facebook

KitchenKitten99
10-20-2008, 09:02 AM
http://minx.cc/?post=275938

The following Facebook message was sent to a 16 year old classmate of McCain's daughter Bridget.

"Jodi Kantor
Add as Friend

September 29 at 7:21pm

Report Message

I saw on facebook that you went to Xavier, and if you don't mind, I'd love to ask you some advice about a story. I'm a reporter at the New York Times, writing a profile of Cindy McCain, and we are trying to get a sense of what she is like as a mother. So I'm reaching out to fellow parents at her kids' schools. My understanding is that some of her older kids went to Brophy/Xavier, but I'm trying to figure out what school her 16 year old daughter Bridget attends-- and a few people said it was PCDS. Do you know if that's right? Again, we're not really reporting on the kids, just seeking some fellow parents who can talk about what Mrs. McCain is like.

Also, if you know anyone else who I should talk to-- basically anyone who has encountered Mrs. McCain and might be able to share impressions-- that would be great.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Jodi Kantor
Political correspondent
New York Times
kantor@nytimes.com
212 556 4596"

She should be fired. Seriously. This is crossing so far over the line because she is an adult contacting a minor on a social website, looking for political dirt. Pathetic, almost as much as a news anchor faking military documents to try to prove a point.

Yurt
10-20-2008, 09:27 AM
and yet they won't spend 1 second on obama background....like his COCAINE DEALER