PDA

View Full Version : Biden to Supporters: "Gird Your Loins", For the Next President "It's Like Cleaning Au

stephanie
10-20-2008, 10:35 AM
:wtf:

October 20, 2008 7:35 AM

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions.

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

read the rest and comments..
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

hjmick
10-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Huh... I wonder what they've been planning...

Immanuel
10-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Well, they have been accusing President Bush of arranging 9/11, why wouldn't they think they could get away with the same thing. After all, they're much better than he is.

Immie

crin63
10-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Nothing will surprise me with the Manchurian Candidate, Obama.

Didn't the Democrats just cause an international crisis by intentionally crashing our economy.

retiredman
10-20-2008, 12:04 PM
I certainly liked the Greek Mythology reference... nice touch!

Joe Steel
10-20-2008, 12:15 PM
:wtf:

October 20, 2008 7:35 AM

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions.

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

read the rest and comments..
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

This is a very real possibility. Never underestimate the evil of conservatives. They are not beneath creating a crisis if they feel it would undermine the Obama administration.

Nukeman
10-20-2008, 12:22 PM
This is a very real possibility. Never underestimate the evil of conservatives. They are not beneath creating a crisis if they feel it would undermine the Obama administration.Much like the Dems manufacturing the financial crisis we are currently in????? Your such a tool!!!

theHawk
10-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Wow, Biden is promising there will be terrorist attacks or maybe even a country that will test Obama for his weakness.

He also says Obama "will need help". Why the fuck are we going to elect him as Commander in Chief if he can't do the job?

I have to give credit to Biden for speaking the truth here, he obviously would had made a much better President than Obama.

theHawk
10-20-2008, 01:28 PM
This is a very real possibility. Never underestimate the evil of conservatives. They are not beneath creating a crisis if they feel it would undermine the Obama administration.

And how exactly are "conservatives" going to create a crisis during an Obama administration with super majority Dem Congress? :lame2:

No1tovote4
10-20-2008, 01:43 PM
That is just extremely frightening to me. I wonder what portions of our Constitution will still be viable when this is done...

Ravenskeep
10-20-2008, 02:03 PM
From some of the very nasty people's website I sometimes visit for a real belly laugh, and to get a few nasty jibes in against those who desecrate the flag of the Confederate States of America, Biden may get his chance to become POTUS -- more than just a few veiled threats out there on the WWW.
Just go Google "Get rid of Obama" - more than 3,500,000 hits.
Oh my goodness. We are going to have a President that thinks FDR was President for the great depression of 1929, that FDR announced this on the television, and that the great depression happened in 1927.

Yurt
10-20-2008, 02:06 PM

biden disagrees with you and you should really read the article before spouting partisan bull

before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy

red states rule
10-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Obama is going to need "our help." Why? Because, unlike Bush, he can't stand on his own and make the unpopular decisions. He has to rely on polls and popular opinion.

That's the inexperience of a man child who needs to look to his followers for direction.

Biden, has let the kitty out of the burlap about the chosen one

namvet
10-21-2008, 09:32 AM
I hate to say it liberals but Biden is another one Osama needs to throw under the bus !!!!! :lol:

red states rule
10-21-2008, 09:35 AM
I hate to say it liberals but Biden is another one Osama needs to throw under the bus !!!!! :lol:

Liberals do not care about 9-11 or terrorism. Their first reaction is to blame Bush. Our first reaction is anger

namvet
10-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Liberals do not care about 9-11 or terrorism. Their first reaction is to blame Bush. Our first reaction is anger

since we have 57 states Osama, which state was 9-11 in ????? :lol:

red states rule
10-21-2008, 09:42 AM
since we have 57 states Osama, which state was 9-11 in ????? :lol:

Either confusion or intoxication