PDA

View Full Version : more time on my hands....

PostmodernProphet
10-21-2008, 09:40 AM
looks like I will have to spend the rest of the election here, having just gotten banned from the other board I participate in for being insulting....it's a pity....there were more liberals to argue with there than here.....

krisy
10-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Well that's a good thing. we'd love to have you here more.

It amazes me the lack of free speech that goes on at other boards. Especially Du,what fun is it to only talk to people that constantly agree with each other? From what I understand they ban you immediately if it's suspected you are a right winger:laugh2:

gabosaurus
10-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Perhaps the libs there are not as accepting as they are here.
And perhaps the other board is not totally controlled by conservatives.

Sitarro
10-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Perhaps the libs there are not as accepting as they are here.

Perhaps the "progressive" label is a joke, perhaps "protective" would be a better label for themselves. The left wing nutcases spend most of their time on two things, attacking anyone that doesn't agree with them and protecting their pathetic candidates from any real scrutiny. DU is easily the biggest joke in the political message board world.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: It is filled with nothing but Left Wing Protectives.:lmao:

Immanuel
10-21-2008, 12:38 PM
looks like I will have to spend the rest of the election here, having just gotten banned from the other board I participate in for being insulting....it's a pity....there were more liberals to argue with there than here.....

You? Insulting?

Come on, tell us what you really did.

Immie

jackass
10-21-2008, 12:52 PM

Which is exactly why he was banned!!

Abbey Marie
10-21-2008, 02:05 PM

Their major loss, our major gain. :beer:

PostmodernProphet
10-21-2008, 03:11 PM
You? Insulting?

Come on, tell us what you really did.

Immie
hard to say.....since I can't log onto the site, I can't tell you which of my posts caused it......one of the disadvantages of being banned.....

I just wish we had more liberals to argue with here...

{Psychoblues: "So what am I, chopped liver?"}
{PostermodernProphet: "Actually, yes!"}

Immanuel
10-21-2008, 04:17 PM
hard to say.....since I can't log onto the site, I can't tell you which of my posts caused it......one of the disadvantages of being banned.....

I just wish we had more liberals to argue with here...

{Psychoblues: "So what am I, chopped liver?"}
{PostermodernProphet: "Actually, yes!"}

Well, I have to agree with Abbey, their loss is our gain.

Do you even know if it is a perma ban or just temporary?

I must admit to not having been banned from a site before, so I have no experience with it. Guess, I'm just a wuss. :laugh2:

Immie

PostmodernProphet
10-21-2008, 05:15 PM
till Friday