PDA

View Full Version : Mark Foley endorses Obama

theHawk
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Realizing who was in their midst, Ayoub, who has a penchant for devilish humor, offered a deadpanned admonishment, "You should not flirt with congressional pages." Foley went on to say that nothing happened, he didn't realize that the page was only 18, and that he perhaps was a bit tipsy when he sent the e-mails.

What they both said was how great Foley looked, and he was particularly excited about Colin Powell's endorsement that morning of Obama. Foley said he also favors Obama.

http://www.wilshireandwashington.com/2008/10/spotted-mark-fo.html

I wonder if he has a cabinet position for Mr. Foley as well! :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
10-21-2008, 01:58 PM
I wonder if he has a cabinet position for Mr. Foley as well! :laugh2:

Foley probably has several positions in mind... :coffee:

hjmick
10-21-2008, 02:01 PM
FOLEY:

An online article posted today on Variety's website innaccurately reported that I was supporting Barack Obama. The story on Variety's website, based on a second or third-hand account of my private conversation, is incorrect. I have already voted by absentee ballot in Florida. Although I didn't vote for Senator Obama, I intend to keep my choice private.

theHawk
10-21-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm sure the Obamaphiles are disappointed. Oh well they still got Jennings!

Abbey Marie
10-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Although I didn't vote for Senator Obama, I intend to keep my choice private

:laugh2:

Immanuel
10-21-2008, 02:35 PM
I looked up some information on Foley on Widipedia. I remembered the name but not the crime kind of thing. Anyway, I just found out that the government dropped the charges last month because of insufficient evidence. Man! Being a politician sure has its perks! :laugh2: And I'm not talking about being allowed to make explicit online advances to congressional pages either.

Immie