PDA

View Full Version : an apology to yurt

retiredman
10-21-2008, 08:17 PM
yurt asked me to apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when I discussed his wife knowing about his ass fucking activities, Yurt suggest that he would keep me on ignore until I did so Yurt said that he did not care if I wanted to insult his sexuality, but that I should never put his wife in quotes, Yurt further suggested that I know exactly what that means as I have complained to him and others about putting titles in quotes.

accordingly: I hereby publicly apologize - in the cage - for putting the word "wife" in quotation marks when I was discussing whether or not she knew about your ass fucking activities. I will NEVER put "wife" in quotation marks ever again. As a matter of fact, I won't even TYPE the word "wife" again in threads having to do with you and any of your ... activities. I promise.

Interestingly enough, yurt claimed to have apologized to ME in three PM's which have never appeared in my inbox...and then, yurt created a thread here in the cage calling me a LIAR and using my real name against the express wishes of the board owner because I never responded to those apparently invisible PM's... and he has NEVER apologized for that, publicly OR privately.

But, I am a man of my word...and I will do as I say. I do not expect yurt to ever offer an apology for putting "preacher" in quotations, or for continually calling me a liar, or for starting a thread calling me a liar when I had never even seen the "supposed" PM's in the first place. Why do I not expect an apology? Because I do not believe that yurt is a man of HIS word.

Nonetheless, I will do my utmost to respond to his civil posts in a civil manner, and to refrain from responding to those that are not.

retiredman
10-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Yurt
Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 09:45 PM
Current Activity: Replying to Thread an apology to yurt

cat got your tongue?:lol:

Yurt
10-21-2008, 08:55 PM
manfrommaine;311833]yurt asked me to apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when I discussed his wife knowing about his ass fucking activities, Yurt suggest that he would keep me on ignore until I did so Yurt said that he did not care if I wanted to insult his sexuality, but that I should never put his wife in quotes, Yurt further suggested that I know exactly what that means as I have complained to him and others about putting titles in quotes.

accordingly: I hereby publicly apologize - in the cage - for putting the word "wife" in quotation marks when I was discussing whether or not she knew about your ass fucking activities. I will NEVER put "wife" in quotation marks ever again. As a matter of fact, I won't even TYPE the word "wife" again in threads having to do with you and any of your ... activities. I promise.

wow, a great apology....oh wait, you NEVER actually apologized for bringing my wife into your disgusting sexual dreams about me... by eliminating her as my wife, by putting quotes around the term "wife". you ONLY apologized for putting her in quotes WHEN you were discussing whether or not she knew about ass fucking activities.

i am not at all surprised you focused ass fucking and completely missed the point that she is truly my wife and you insulted her by putting wife in quotes.

Interestingly enough, yurt claimed to have apologized to ME in three PM's which have never appeared in my inbox...and then, yurt created a thread here in the cage calling me a LIAR and using my real name against the express wishes of the board owner because I never responded to those apparently invisible PM's... and he has NEVER apologized for that, publicly OR privately.

and according to YOU:

thanks for copying that post from yurt. I guess yurt is unaware of the fact that, when you have someone on "ignore" their PM's to you are blocked.

on ignore, you should still see a pm from Yurt, not the message title, just that Yurt sent you a pm, nothing more.

But, I am a man of my word...and I will do as I say. I do not expect yurt to ever offer an apology for putting "preacher" in quotations, or for continually calling me a liar, or for starting a thread calling me a liar when I had never even seen the "supposed" PM's in the first place. Why do I not expect an apology? Because I do not believe that yurt is a man of HIS word.

Nonetheless, I will do my utmost to respond to his civil posts in a civil manner, and to refrain from responding to those that are not.

you wouldn't know a true apology if it fucked you in the ass preacher

Yurt
10-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Yurt
Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 09:45 PM
Current Activity: Replying to Thread an apology to yurt

cat got your tongue?:lol:

so fucking what? what about you viewing my thread when you had me on ignore....you going to admit that?

oh wait, i know the story, when you viewed my thread it was "after" you had this "talk" with a "mod" and decided to take me off ignore...

:laugh2:

dude you were busted and if i was not on ignore, you would have responded to the threads i called you out on

retiredman
10-21-2008, 09:02 PM
wow, a great apology....oh wait, you NEVER actually apologized for bringing my wife into your disgusting sexual dreams about me... by eliminating her as my wife, by putting quotes around the term "wife". you ONLY apologized for putting her in quotes WHEN you were discussing whether or not she knew about ass fucking activities.

according to your PM which prompted this thread, I apologized for EXACTLY what you asked me to apologize for. Do I have your permission to quote it here in order to verify that?

i am not at all surprised you focused ass fucking and completely missed the point that she is truly my wife and you insulted her by putting wife in quotes.
see above

and according to YOU:
on ignore, you should still see a pm from Yurt, not the message title, just that Yurt sent you a pm, nothing more.
I never got any PM from you or never saw any indication that you sent me a PM. Ask any moderator to verify.
you wouldn't know a true apology if it fucked you in the ass preacher
thanks for proving my point.

retiredman
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
so fucking what? what about you viewing my thread when you had me on ignore....you going to admit that?

oh wait, i know the story, when you viewed my thread it was "after" you had this "talk" with a "mod" and decided to take me off ignore...

:laugh2:

dude you were busted and if i was not on ignore, you would have responded to the threads i called you out on

By having someone on ignore, you get to pick and chose the posts from those parties that you choose to read. I chose to read your post in question. I didn't choose to respond to it because it was, not unexpectedly, merely more tripe. I will admit I had hoped otherwise.

And regarding your thread where you used my real name against Jimnyc's wishes and called me a liar, I was removed from that thread so I could not respond even if I had wanted to.

Yurt
10-21-2008, 11:52 PM
post the pm, i don't care, i asked you only to apologize for insulting my wife by putting her in quotes, as if she is NOT my real wife....

you can bitch all day about me ass fucking or whatever, i don't care, you are just ragging on me and not my family which are off limits. the fact you took a simple request to apologize about bringing my wife into your disgusting insults and turned that into more insults and bullshit only shows what an "apology" it was....

real simple and then you have the nerve to send me a pm asking................

edit:

AGAIN:

you ONLY apologized for putting her in quotes WHEN you were discussing whether or not she knew about ass fucking activities.

Yurt
10-21-2008, 11:57 PM
actually, forget it, i have already seen your apology, i don't want to see it again...i should have left you on ignore

Kathianne
10-22-2008, 12:04 AM
actually, forget it, i have already seen your apology, i don't want to see it again...i should have left you on ignore

Yep, I've had his half-assed apology myself for something else. I responded just as flat. He doesn't mean it, he wants you to know that. F him.

retiredman
10-22-2008, 06:49 AM
post the pm, i don't care, i asked you only to apologize for insulting my wife by putting her in quotes, as if she is NOT my real wife....

you can bitch all day about me ass fucking or whatever, i don't care, you are just ragging on me and not my family which are off limits. the fact you took a simple request to apologize about bringing my wife into your disgusting insults and turned that into more insults and bullshit only shows what an "apology" it was....

real simple and then you have the nerve to send me a pm asking................

edit:

AGAIN:

you ONLY apologized for putting her in quotes WHEN you were discussing whether or not she knew about ass fucking activities.

as requested:

"wife"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have you on ignore and it appears you keep replying to my posts as they are right after mine and i see others quote your posts that look like a reply to mine...

until you publically apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when you discussed my wife knowing about my ass fucking activities, you will remain on ignore. i don't care if you want to insult my sexuality, but do not ever put my wife in quotes dumbfuck, you know exactly what that means as you have complained to myself and others about putting titles in quotes.

I think if you read the OP, I fully complied with your request.

darin
10-22-2008, 08:18 AM
MFM - dude - you're a piece of crap. Enjoy your day.

retiredman
10-22-2008, 08:55 AM
MFM - dude - you're a piece of crap. Enjoy your day.

I will. thanks.

Sir Evil
10-22-2008, 09:16 AM
a mfm apology, same shit different day...... what a douche bag.:lame2:

Yurt
10-22-2008, 12:05 PM
a true apology would have been simply:

i am sorry for putting Yurt's wife in quotes as i know that putting a title in quotes really means it is most likely not true or false and i should never have even mentioned Yurt's wife.

period, end of post/thread....i've been burned before by his "apology" and i am not going down that route again by accepting an apology that is not clear and that continues to hurl insults

however, it is clear mfm wants to continue talking about gay sex and not truly apologize for what i asked in the pm, his obsession with me and homosexuality is disturbing

retiredman
10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
not to belabor this, yurt...but this is what you asked for:

"until you publically apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when you discussed my wife knowing about my ass fucking activities, you will remain on ignore. i don't care if you want to insult my sexuality, but do not ever put my wife in quotes dumbfuck, you know exactly what that means as you have complained to myself and others about putting titles in quotes."

and that is exactly what you got:

"I hereby publicly apologize - in the cage - for putting the word "wife" in quotation marks when I was discussing whether or not she knew about your ass fucking activities. I will NEVER put "wife" in quotation marks ever again. As a matter of fact, I won't even TYPE the word "wife" again in threads having to do with you and any of your ... activities. I promise."

as I have said, I will respond to civil posts from you going forward and ignore those that are less so.

hjmick
10-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh you kids...

Sitarro
10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Wow, I can see why MFM ejaculates whenever he sees pictures of his skinny little brown boy, they are cut from the same cloth. Mfm, like osamabama will do and say anything to repair the asinine tripe they throw up on an hourly basis. People believe you about as much as you believe yourself. Only an imbecile Democrat would buy your disingenuous garbage......... the same type of asswipe that buys into the lies that Barry Hussein regurgitates every time he opens his gray lips.

I'm curious MFM, when you were a cook on that Navy garbage scow all those years, did you piss in the food that you cooked for all of the real sailors out of jealousy?

Yurt
10-22-2008, 12:53 PM
not to belabor this, yurt...but this is what you asked for:

"until you publically apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when you discussed my wife knowing about my ass fucking activities, you will remain on ignore. i don't care if you want to insult my sexuality, but do not ever put my wife in quotes dumbfuck, you know exactly what that means as you have complained to myself and others about putting titles in quotes."

and that is exactly what you got:

"I hereby publicly apologize - in the cage - for putting the word "wife" in quotation marks when I was discussing whether or not she knew about your ass fucking activities. I will NEVER put "wife" in quotation marks ever again. As a matter of fact, I won't even TYPE the word "wife" again in threads having to do with you and any of your ... activities. I promise."

as I have said, I will respond to civil posts from you going forward and ignore those that are less so.

you fucking moron, you know exactly what i wanted you to apologize for...you just love to continue talking about me and ass sex you sick fuck

your "apology" is not an apology, as i did not ask you to continue talking about your accusations that i engage in ass sex, ONLY and SIMPLY to apologize for bringing my wife into the conversation and that you put her in quotes.

you are playing stupid and doing a good job of convincing everyone that you really are stupid POS

Yurt
10-22-2008, 12:55 PM
since your apology is bullshit and not truly an apology, like the one i laid out, rather a fake apology with added insults instead of merely being honest about what i asked for and simply apologizing for bringing my wife up and putting her in quotes...

Today, 10:29 AM
Remove user from ignore listmanfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

retiredman
10-22-2008, 01:15 PM
ah well... you asked for something...I gave you exactly what you asked for. If that was not what you actually wanted, perhaps you should have spent a little more time constructing your original request.

Sort of like the fisherman with the really tiny skull...when asked how he got it, he related the story of a mermaid who was caught in his net. She asked him to set her free and said she would grant him any wish if he would do so. He noticed that she had the body of a fish from the waist down, so normal sex was out of the question so, instead, he asked her for a little head.

I apologized for what you asked for and I went on to say that I would refrain from even mentioning your spouse in any posts from then on. I have a hard time understanding why that is not acceptable to you... but, hey... do what ya gotta do.

Sitarro
10-22-2008, 02:01 PM
ah well... you asked for something...I gave you exactly what you asked for. If that was not what you actually wanted, perhaps you should have spent a little more time constructing your original request.

Sort of like the fisherman with the really tiny skull...when asked how he got it, he related the story of a mermaid who was caught in his net. She asked him to set her free and said she would grant him any wish if he would do so. He noticed that she had the body of a fish from the waist down, so normal sex was out of the question so, instead, he asked her for a little head.

I apologized for what you asked for and I went on to say that I would refrain from even mentioning your spouse in any posts from then on. I have a hard time understanding why that is not acceptable to you... but, hey... do what ya gotta do.

Haha, did you get that one from your butt buddy Jerry Wright, sounds like the type of low brow shit he would scream standing behind his pulpit in one of his clown suits.

manu1959
10-22-2008, 02:19 PM
you fucking moron, you know exactly what i wanted you to apologize for...you just love to continue talking about me and ass sex you sick fuck

your "apology" is not an apology, as i did not ask you to continue talking about your accusations that i engage in ass sex, ONLY and SIMPLY to apologize for bringing my wife into the conversation and that you put her in quotes.

you are playing stupid and doing a good job of convincing everyone that you really are stupid POS

you could always apologize to him......something like....

mfm i am very sorry that you are an ass bandit preacher.....

Sir Evil
10-22-2008, 03:37 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

manu1959
10-22-2008, 03:43 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

well well well....look what the cat dragged in...............

Yurt
10-22-2008, 04:14 PM

:lol:

nice, but i'm not sorry, nor surprised

jackass
10-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Holy shit...You all need to grow up and stop whining about someone putting a WORD in quotes!

You asked the man to apologize and he did. He manned up. Maybe you should do the same..?

Yurt
10-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Holy shit...You all need to grow up and stop whining about someone putting a WORD in quotes!

You asked the man to apologize and he did. He manned up. Maybe you should do the same..?

holy shit...you call that an apology? go back and read why i said it is not an apology and maybe you think saying ... i am sorry ass fucker, real sorry ass fucker, won't do that again ass fucker is a good apology, i don't

and interesting that you support him mentioning my wife, little bit shocked coming from you

retiredman
10-22-2008, 06:50 PM
again...yurt. YOU said:

"until you publically apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when you discussed my wife knowing about my ass fucking activities, you will remain on ignore."

that is EXACTLY what I did, and I went further and promised that I would keep your spouse out of posts in the future. What more do you want? I made the initial comment for which I have apologized only after you started a thread using my real name and calling me a liar for not forgiving your for supposed apologies that you claim to have made to me in multiple PM's that I have STILL never seen!:cuckoo:

jackass
10-22-2008, 07:05 PM
holy shit...you call that an apology? go back and read why i said it is not an apology and maybe you think saying ... i am sorry ass fucker, real sorry ass fucker, won't do that again ass fucker is a good apology, i don't

and interesting that you support him mentioning my wife, little bit shocked coming from you

As good as any you would get on the internet. He apologized. He did what you asked didnt he? Cant we just move on?
I would love to see where he calls you an assfucker AND where I support him mentioning your wife.

I will wait here.....

Yurt
10-22-2008, 07:29 PM
As good as any you would get on the internet. He apologized. He did what you asked didnt he? Cant we just move on?
I would love to see where he calls you an assfucker AND where I support him mentioning your wife.

I will wait here.....

the first line of his apology is a great place to start looking jackass:

yurt asked me to apologize in the cage for saying "wife" when I discussed his wife knowing about his ass fucking activities,

give me a break, it is clear i wanted him to simply apologize for bringing my wife into his discussions about my purported ass fucking activities he accused me of engaging in...and for putting my wife in quotes which MFM has bitched about at least 2 dozen times when people put preacher in quotes...why did he have to continue about the ass fucking jackass? are you telling me he had to bring up my sexuality AGAIN in an apology for insulting my wife?

you basically said it is no big deal about putting a WORD in quotes, that word was my WIFE jackass. last i checked bringing family into discussions as an insult is against the rules.

like i said a few posts above, FORGET IT....i really do not understand why you jumped into this thread and started the shit storm again...

jackass
10-22-2008, 07:35 PM
the first line of his apology is a great place to start looking jackass:
give me a break, it is clear i wanted him to simply apologize for bringing my wife into his discussions about my purported ass fucking activities he accused me of engaging in...and for putting my wife in quotes which MFM has bitched about at least 2 dozen times when people put preacher in quotes...why did he have to continue about the ass fucking jackass? are you telling me he had to bring up my sexuality AGAIN in an apology for insulting my wife?

you basically said it is no big deal about putting a WORD in quotes, that word was my WIFE jackass. last i checked bringing family into discussions as an insult is against the rules.

like i said a few posts above, FORGET IT....i really do not understand why you jumped into this thread and started the shit storm again...

Give you a break?? How about you give us all a break with your constant whining about what MFM does?? If you dont like what he says...put him on ignore? Too manly to do so...then deal with it. You have a choice. You choose to read what he says and then whine about putting a word in quotes. Whhhhhhaaaaaaa!! My "son" doesnt whine this much. Oh no...I put the word son in quotes!! Quick someone email Jim. Hoply crap!! Can you imagine this?? Someone putting a word in quotes!! Can you even fathom the nerve???

You dont understand why I jumped in?? Well why didnt you ask anyone else who jumped in on YOUR side why they bothered?? Hmmmm maybe cause it made poor Yurt feel better?? Why do YOU insist on constanly egging on a member and then cry foul when things get too heated for you?

hjmick
10-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Christ, I just wish everybody would knockit off. Everybody.

Yurt
10-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Give you a break?? How about you give us all a break with your constant whining about what MFM does?? If you dont like what he says...put him on ignore? Too manly to do so...then deal with it. You have a choice. You choose to read what he says and then whine about putting a word in quotes. Whhhhhhaaaaaaa!! My "son" doesnt whine this much. Oh no...I put the word son in quotes!! Quick someone email Jim. Hoply crap!! Can you imagine this?? Someone putting a word in quotes!! Can you even fathom the nerve???

You dont understand why I jumped in?? Well why didnt you ask anyone else who jumped in on YOUR side why they bothered?? Hmmmm maybe cause it made poor Yurt feel better?? Why do YOU insist on constanly egging on a member and then cry foul when things get too heated for you?

:fu:

he is on ignore...and constant whining...WTF...you need to get out more, you are spending too much time focusing on my posts if you think it is whining and constant

and you jumped in after i said FORGET IT, i don't care for his fake apology and if you actually bothered to read shit instead of jumping in you would know i put him back on ignore, but you dove in to start shit, simple and plain

i'm sure you would take it laying down if someone insulted your wife? wouldn't bother you at all...nope

whatever dude

edit:

nice how you never admitted i showed you where his apology called me an ass fucker

Yurt
10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Christ, I just wish everybody would knockit off. Everybody.

sounds good, i just thought this was over

but good point

Abbey Marie
10-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Let's call it over.