PDA

View Full Version : PA Federal Court Orders Obama To Turn Over Citizenship Documents

red states rule
10-22-2008, 06:31 AM
Is this why he is going to HI?

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/0.pdf

red states rule
10-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Wonder why he's pushing contributions this week on his website. "Deadline: Thursday"?

"Donate before midnight on Thursday to decide where we fight and how strong a team we will be"

Where they will fight? Hawaii?

How strong a team? Depends on how much you send as to the "pay grade" of the forgers?

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

theHawk
10-22-2008, 08:58 AM
ROFL. I knew it, his whole life is a fucking lie.

Upon investigation into the alleged birth of Obama in Honolulu, Hawaii,
Obama’s birth is reported as occurring at two (2) separate hospitals, Kapiolani Hospital
and Queens Hospital.

The Rainbow Edition News Letter
reports Obama was born August 4, 1961 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
More interesting in February 2008, Obama’s half-sister, Maya, was again interviewed in
the Star Bulletin, attached as EXHIBIT “2”, and this time, Maya states Obama was
born August 4, 1961 in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Even if Obama was, in fact, born in Hawaii, he lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother re-married and moved to Indonesia with her Indonesian husband. In or about 1966, when Obama was approximately five (5) years old, his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia, whom she had met at the Hawaii University, and moved to Indonesia with Obama. Obama lost his U.S. citizenship, when his mother married Lolo Soetoro, and took up residency in Indonesia. Loss of citizenship, in these circumstances, under U.S. law (as in effect in 1967) required that foreign citizenship be achieved through “application.” Such type of naturalization occurred, for example, when a person acquired a foreign nationality by marriage to a national of that country. Nationality Act of 1940, Section 317(b). A minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of their custodial parent. A further issue is
presented that Obama’s Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, either signed an
acknowledgement acknowledging Obama as his son or Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama,
giving Obama natural Indonesia citizenship which explains the name Barry Soetoro and
his citizenship listed as Indonesian.

This of course will not prevent him from taking office. The law does not apply to democrat politicians.

red states rule
10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
ROFL. I knew it, his whole life is a fucking lie.

This of course will not prevent him from taking office. The law does not apply to democrat politicians.

If there was nothing to hide, why wouldn't he just hand over the documents? The whole thing really stinks badly.

You know I honestly thought this was BS. But it's getting to the point where it would be easy to fix on his part just by turning over the documents.....if he doesn't have anything to hide!

Yurt
10-22-2008, 12:43 PM
i am surprised, i did not think the court would order it

this might get real interesting

and amazingly his grandma is ill the same week this order comes out and he just happens to need to go to HI

*tin foil hat*

red states rule
10-22-2008, 12:46 PM
i am surprised, i did not think the court would order it

this might get real interesting

I bet Hillary is waiting in the wings if something happens where Obama is NOT the nominee

Can she step in, or will the Dems be without a candidate?

Yurt
10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
why is this order dated sept 29 and we are just now finding out about this?

red states rule
10-22-2008, 12:50 PM
why is this order dated sept 29 and we are just now finding out about this?

I just found it this morning. I guess the liberal media did not think it was news worthy

I do find it funny Obama is going to HI at this time however

Trigg
10-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Damn,

How fun would it be if 2 weeks before the election the dems have to find someone new:laugh2::laugh2:

*In some dark room somewhere Hillary can be heard uttering an evil laugh*

red states rule
10-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Damn,

How fun would it be if 2 weeks before the election the dems have to find someone new:laugh2::laugh2:

*In some dark room somewhere Hillary can be heard uttering an evil laugh*

Would the Dems have to redo all their primaries?

Trigg
10-22-2008, 01:16 PM

Not enough time. I would think they'd simply pick the person with the next highest votes.

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 01:25 PM
hillary's October surprise.

hjmick
10-22-2008, 01:26 PM
As far as I can tell, there has been no ruling. Perhaps one of our resident attorneys could peruse this link and determine whether or not I'm reading things correctly?

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/

Filing number 13 is the document linked in the OP.

Immanuel
10-22-2008, 01:32 PM
hillary's October surprise.

It's too late. She'd never win now and if she had this information you can bet she would have used it during the primary season.

Immie

No1tovote4
10-22-2008, 01:41 PM
No, about 30 seconds of the Conventions are set aside to nominate and voice vote on a vacating committee whose sole job is to select a new alternative if something happens to the candidate before they take office.

Sitarro
10-22-2008, 02:10 PM
This clown has scored 600 million dollars and still has his hand out? Is he actually trying to spend a billion dollars to get a 400 thousand a year job? Oh, that's right , it isn't his money......... I seem to remember George Soros saying that he would spend a billion to get rid of Bush........ could that billion be what Barry is spending like a drunk Emilda Marcos in a shoe store?

manu1959
10-22-2008, 02:23 PM
This clown has scored 600 million dollars and still has his hand out? Is he actually trying to spend a billion dollars to get a 400 thousand a year job? Oh, that's right , it isn't his money......... I seem to remember George Soros saying that he would spend a billion to get rid of Bush........ could that billion be what Barry is spending like a drunk Emilda Marcos in a shoe store?

shouldn't he spread some of that opportunity around to the less fortunate candidates......walk the walk.....

Yurt
10-22-2008, 03:24 PM
As far as I can tell, there has been no ruling. Perhaps one of our resident attorneys could peruse this link and determine whether or not I'm reading things correctly?

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/

Filing number 13 is the document linked in the OP.

you r right

hjmick
10-22-2008, 03:33 PM
you r right

The lack of a ruling would then explain why there has been no mention of it in the media. There is no way a favorable ruling would go without mention. I suspect the same should Berg lose.

Yurt
10-22-2008, 03:38 PM
The lack of a ruling would then explain why there has been no mention of it in the media. There is no way a favorable ruling would go without mention. I suspect the same should Berg lose.

i agree

Mr. P
10-22-2008, 03:43 PM
One must seriously wonder why Obama and the DNC just won't provide the certificate and end the whole mess now.

April15
10-22-2008, 03:45 PM
I too concur.

Little-Acorn
10-22-2008, 05:01 PM
The document is undated (says September _____, 2008), with no day of the month filled in. And it is not signed by the judge.

Is there any evidence that a judge has actually signed that doument, and thus made it an "official" order? Or is it just something typed up by lawyer Berg's office, and then released in hopes of fooling people into thinking it's an official order?

Further down the pages, is lawyer Berg's complaint against Obama. That one is dated Sept. 29, 2008.

But AFAIK, so far I have seen NOTHING that indicates any Federal judge has ordered Obama to turn over a birth certificate or anything else like that.

I'd welcome a correction here, I could be wrong. Anybody got a SIGNED order?

Yurt
10-22-2008, 05:31 PM
mentioned above, there is no order, this order appears to simply be attached to the motion and as can be seen from hjmick's link, there is no record of this order being filed, in fact, if you follow his link, you will see that the FEC just filed a motion arguing lack of jurisdiction, which i think is bull btw