PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the View right now?!

krisy
10-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Bill O'Reilly is on right now and he is ripping the ladies to shreds:laugh2:

Especially Joy Behar and Baba WaWa. He told Joy she scowled the whole time McCain was on and told Baba that she wouldn't even look McCain in the face. This is absolutely priceless!!!!! He literally made fools of them on the own show!

No1tovote4
10-22-2008, 11:49 AM
People are at home when The View Comes on?

stephanie
10-22-2008, 11:51 AM
I watched that show once and that was all I could stomach..:bang3:

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 11:53 AM
That's one guy they will not bully or intimidate. I guess it will be on youtube soon. I'll bet they bad mouth him after he leaves tho.

Abbey Marie
10-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Bill O'Reilly is on right now and he is ripping the ladies to shreds:laugh2:

Especially Joy Behar and Baba WaWa. He told Joy she scowled the whole time McCain was on and told Baba that she wouldn't even look McCain in the face. This is absolutely priceless!!!!! He literally made fools of them on the own show!

That sounds awesome, Krisy. I just cannot watch that show. Joy Behar makes me want to reach through the screen. She is the most "condescending without merit" person on TV.

Binky
10-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Here's a clip I found of O'Reilly on the View. Hope it works!

Bill O'Reilly on 'The View' Equals Very Loud TVOct 22, 2008 ... (Oct. 22) - Bill O'Reilly appeared on Wednesday's 'View.' The volume was loud, even with Whoopi Goldberg sitting out the appearance. ...
www.popeater.com/television/article/bill-oreilly-on-the-view-equals-very/221799

namvet
10-22-2008, 04:16 PM
great job. considering he was in the snake pit. with some old snakes to........:lol:

theHawk
10-22-2008, 04:24 PM
People are at home when The View Comes on?

Welfare collecting liberals are.

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks Binky, that was great. You could see the hatred coming off baba and joyful. The thing about Bill is he won't let them back him in a corner. He strikes first and hard. He had them on the defense and looking foolish right from the start.

krisy
10-22-2008, 07:25 PM
That sounds awesome, Krisy. I just cannot watch that show. Joy Behar makes me want to reach through the screen. She is the most "condescending without merit" person on TV.

Abbey,I am normally the same. I can't stand to watch it because it makes me so furious. Joy Behar is the worst. I was flipping through when I saw O Reilly so I decided to watch.

Glad I did. Not sure which clip Binky put up,going to check it out now.

krisy
10-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks for putting that up,Binky....

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Bill's arrogant self take Joy Behar down.

krisy
10-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Welfare collecting liberals are.

Hey!!! It's my day off from work!:laugh2::laugh2:

manu1959
10-22-2008, 07:51 PM
watching the replay......it is funny how uncomfortable the girls are in his presence.....

krisy
10-22-2008, 08:01 PM
watching the replay......it is funny how uncomfortable the girls are in his presence.....

no doubt. If you watch Behar,her body language says it all. She plays with her her and can't look him in the face.

I know they were pissed when he called Obama a communist:laugh2:

hjmick
10-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Funny how Whoopi just happened to not be feeling well today...

Kathianne
10-22-2008, 08:22 PM
I liked that! Funny thing, I can't stand his program most of the time. :laugh2:

manu1959
10-22-2008, 08:52 PM
no doubt. If you watch Behar,her body language says it all. She plays with her her and can't look him in the face.

I know they were pissed when he called Obama a communist:laugh2:

never seen the show....the white chick to his left did not want to be there.....

namvet
10-23-2008, 10:18 AM
well well. a backstage blow up. with ego's like this its gonna explode

DEFAMER EXCLUSIVE: Backstage Elisabeth/Joy Blowup Rocks 'The View'

enjoy - click the link for vid

blow up (blow up) :coffee:

Binky
10-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks! And I've just checked out that last video. Elizabeth and Joy are the worst bitches there. The lady between the two of them has more class than either of them.

I've watched O'Reilly and he can get pretty rough at times. But he doesn't cut the pinheads any slack. Joy has her head shoved up BO's behind. She is enamored with him. So it's no surprise she isn't going to like any negative things said about him. Gee, go figure!

namvet
10-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks! And I've just checked out that last video. Elizabeth and Joy are the worst bitches there. The lady between the two of them has more class than either of them.

I've watched O'Reilly and he can get pretty rough at times. But he doesn't cut the pinheads any slack. Joy has her head shoved up BO's behind. She is enamored with him. So it's no surprise she isn't going to like any negative things said about him. Gee, go figure!

I removed this channel with my add/remove program. I surf right over it