PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda endorses McCain...

bullypulpit
10-22-2008, 06:36 PM
in the face of crumbling financial markets, Al Qaeda leaders are rejoicing at having done what they set out to do...Bankrupt America. They also support the election of John McCain as the candidate best able to continue this trend as it "...requires presence of an impetuous American leader such as McCain, who pledged to continue the war till the last American soldier...", and promising to engage in action which will lead Americans to vote for McCain who will seek revenge against Al Qaeda and its supporters by further military action.

<a href=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4989853.ece>Al-Qaeda supporters back John McCain for president</a>

<a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/21/AR2008102102477.html>On Al-Qaeda Web Sites, Joy Over U.S. Crisis, Support for McCain</a>

The McCain campaign is apparently in a swivet as a similar message in 2004 and spun by the Bush campaign as Al Qaeda support for Kerry is generally attributed as the cause of Kerry's defeat.

retiredman
10-22-2008, 06:38 PM
and here RSR has said that our enemy suported Obama. Oooops.:laugh2:

bullypulpit
10-22-2008, 07:01 PM
and here RSR has said that our enemy suported Obama. Oooops.:laugh2:

"Oooops..." indeed. :laugh2:

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Posts from al queda website are to be believed now? They claim the economy was caused by them. Yet we know it was caused by the mismanagement of the ceo's and the dems. So, unless the dems and the crooked ceo's are members of al queda, then they had nothing to do with it. Any dems want to stand up and admit to supporting al queda?

They are trying to use reverse psychology. It's pretty obvious what their game is. obamanation already has the support of hamas, hezbo, plo, iran's mullah's, chevez, castro, FARC, north korea and every african dictator. You actually expect us to believe al queda supports McCain because they say so on a jihadist website?

My next question would be, are you a regular member in good standing at this website?

Yurt
10-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Posts from al queda website are to be believed now? They claim the economy was caused by them. Yet we know it was caused by the mismanagement of the ceo's and the dems. So, unless the dems and the crooked ceo's are members of al queda, then they had nothing to do with it. Any dems want to stand up and admit to supporting al queda?

They are trying to use reverse psychology. It's pretty obvious what their game is. obamanation already has the support of hamas, hezbo, plo, iran's mullah's, chevez, castro, FARC, north korea and every african dictator. You actually expect us to believe al queda supports McCain because they say so on a jihadist website?

My next question would be, are you a regular member in good standing at this website?

so i guess pelosi lied when she blamed on this on bush :laugh2:

manu1959
10-22-2008, 07:58 PM
aq doesn't want the us to quit......we have been fighting a low grade world war since iran embassy.....

if you recall this same group brought the russians to their knees.....before that the french english spanish......

we won't be any different ......

and i hate to tell you unless obama cuts off his support for israel.....and closes our bases in saudi....and uae etc.....not to mention .....allow the muslim law to be above us law on us soil....they will continue to attack us.....

btw....obama wants to fight this war in the mountains of afganistan.....

Yurt
10-22-2008, 08:17 PM
aq doesn't want the us to quit......we have been fighting a low grade world war since iran embassy.....

if you recall this same group brought the russians to their knees.....before that the french english spanish......

we won't be any different ......

and i hate to tell you unless obama cuts off his support for israel.....and closes our bases in saudi....and uae etc.....not to mention .....allow the muslim law to be above us law on us soil....they will continue to attack us.....

btw....obama wants to fight this war in the mountains of afganistan.....

and pakistan, or so he says

retiredman
10-22-2008, 08:19 PM

My next question would be, are you a regular member in good standing at this website?AQ never wants us to leave the middle east until we are completely drained and until we have completely lost any standing in the world. McCain will give that to them.

bullypulpit
10-22-2008, 08:25 PM

Why not? You believed posts from a Hamas website.

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 08:34 PM
AQ never wants us to leave the middle east until we are completely drained and until we have completely lost any standing in the world. McCain will give that to them.

No they want us out so they can take over the whole region and establish their caliphate. It's real easy to see. They spell it out in their own manifesto. We will be fighting this war for a hundred years until our government realizes they have to eliminate islam in order to win.

Of course if obamanation gets in then things will change. You'll be doing your preaching in a mosque.

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Why not? You believed posts from a Hamas website.

I did? When was that?

manu1959
10-22-2008, 08:37 PM
AQ never wants us to leave the middle east until we are completely drained and until we have completely lost any standing in the world. McCain will give that to them.

so will obama....he wants to move this war to the mountains of afganistan.....how did that work out for the soviet union.....

retiredman
10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
No they want us out so they can take over the whole region and establish their caliphate. It's real easy to see. They spell it out in their own manifesto. We will be fighting this war for a hundred years until our government realizes they have to eliminate islam in order to win.

Of course if obamanation gets in then things will change. You'll be doing your preaching in a mosque.

they do not want the great satan out until we are washed up and until we have soured the entire region irrevocably on all things western and democratic. They see McCain as their best chance to get that result.

Gaffer
10-22-2008, 09:51 PM
they do not want the great satan out until we are washed up and until we have soured the entire region irrevocably on all things western and democratic. They see McCain as their best chance to get that result.

They want us out so they can declare a victory and recruit more fighters. They want us out so they can control the oil resources to fund their war. They want us out so they can establish their caliphate. They want us out so they can control the oil flow and wreck our economy. They want us out so they can have a base of operations.

You want us out for purely political reasons. Party before country. And Bush hatred. The libs have no logical reasoning for anything they propose other than the desire for power.

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 10:00 PM
War is not a fuckin' funny thing, folks. I see no difference in al Queda and the neocon jingoists. Both are embellished in the prospects of WAR. You fuckin' idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

manu1959
10-22-2008, 10:03 PM
War is not a fuckin' funny thing, folks. I see no difference in al Queda and the neocon jingoists. Both are embellished in the prospects of WAR. You fuckin' idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you link me up to the necon jingoists.....cutting the heads of reporters.....flying airplanes into civilan office buildings.....blowing up shoppers in markets......dragging bodies through the streets.....hanging corpses from bridges.....

when do you think the war crimes trials for the aq freedom fighters will begin....

retiredman
10-22-2008, 10:05 PM
They want us out so they can declare a victory and recruit more fighters. They want us out so they can control the oil resources to fund their war. They want us out so they can establish their caliphate. They want us out so they can control the oil flow and wreck our economy. They want us out so they can have a base of operations.

everything I have read would suggest that you have it bass ackwards. Our continued occupation of Iraq has been a bonanza for AQ recruiting AND fundraising. They want to wear us out but until we are worn out and we have flushed away all our treasure in our military misadventures there, we will continue to help them recruit and raise money and we will continue to sour the region on America and the west, and we will continue to lose stature in the rest of the world AND we will hemorrhage red ink until we are ground down to nothing but a toothless tiger. That scenario fits AQ's long range plans quite nicely, and I believe that a McCain presidency will move us down that path.

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Richard Clarke, the former terrorism czar in the CIA, was on all the networks tonight, mfm, describing exactly what you say.

everything I have read would suggest that you have it bass ackwards. Our continued occupation of Iraq has been a bonanza for AQ recruiting AND fundraising. They want to wear us out but until we are worn out and we have flushed away all our treasure in our military misadventures there, we will continue to help them recruit and raise money and we will continue to sour the region on America and the west, and we will continue to lose stature in the rest of the world AND we will hemorrhage red ink until we are ground down to nothing but a toothless tiger. That scenario fits AQ's long range plans quite nicely, and I believe that a McCain presidency will move us down that path.

WTF do these armchair gunny-sergeants care? As long as they are personally comfortable everything is just so cool, correct? They don't give a damn about our troops that perform so valiantly in the defense of that uniquely unAmerican overview. Confusing? Damned right. These jerks aren't worthy of drinking from the slit ditches those good soldiers relieve themselves in.

theHawk
10-22-2008, 10:35 PM
in the face of crumbling financial markets, Al Qaeda leaders are rejoicing at having done what they set out to do...Bankrupt America. They also support the election of John McCain as the candidate best able to continue this trend as it "...requires presence of an impetuous American leader such as McCain, who pledged to continue the war till the last American soldier...", and promising to engage in action which will lead Americans to vote for McCain who will seek revenge against Al Qaeda and its supporters by further military action.

<a href=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4989853.ece>Al-Qaeda supporters back John McCain for president</a>

<a href=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/21/AR2008102102477.html>On Al-Qaeda Web Sites, Joy Over U.S. Crisis, Support for McCain</a>

The McCain campaign is apparently in a swivet as a similar message in 2004 and spun by the Bush campaign as Al Qaeda support for Kerry is generally attributed as the cause of Kerry's defeat.

Well after they figure out it was the Dems that created the mess and the Dems that will continue it, they'll switch their endorsement. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 10:37 PM
You're about a damned illiterate shit aren't you, huk?

Well after they figure out it was the Dems that created the mess and the Dems that will continue it, they'll switch their endorsement. :laugh2:

Care to extrapolate your analogy? You CAN'T, you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
10-22-2008, 11:15 PM
so pelosi lied, the repubs did not cause this

psydeshow...a plane crashes on an international border, in which country do they bury the survivors? the country of the crash, or the country of citizenship?

bullypulpit
10-23-2008, 12:31 AM
I did? When was that?

Perhaps not you personally, but the right wing talking heads made much of Hamas leaders looking favorably on Barak Obama's nomination. And if we are to give take the claims that Hamas endorses Barak Obama at face value, should we not also give the claims that Al Qaeda has endorsed John McCain the same credence? Failure to do so would be blatant hypocrisy.

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 01:27 AM
Blatant hypocrisy? Do you think these idiots understand that observation, bp?

Perhaps not you personally, but the right wing talking heads made much of Hamas leaders looking favorably on Barak Obama's nomination. And if we are to give take the claims that Hamas endorses Barak Obama at face value, should we not also give the claims that Al Qaeda has endorsed John McCain the same credence? Failure to do so would be blatant hypocrisy.

Perhaps if you toned it down to something like "unadulterated bullshit with little regard for truth" they might get it. But even then I doubt it.

bullypulpit
10-23-2008, 03:26 AM
Blatant hypocrisy? Do you think these idiots understand that observation, bp?

Perhaps if you toned it down to something like "unadulterated bullshit with little regard for truth" they might get it. But even then I doubt it.

I'm tryin' ta keep th' level of the discussion outta th' gutter. ;) :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Your Sarah Palin impersonation ain't foolin' me a danged bit, bp!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tryin' ta keep th' level of the discussion outta th' gutter. ;) :laugh2:

Is it all glitter and no gloss or all gloss and no glitter?!?!?!?!??!?????!?!?!?

Gaffer
10-23-2008, 08:44 AM

Talking heads mean nothing to me. I base all my opinions on what I read in the news and actual reports. hamas has endorsed obamanation. As have all the others I listed. They have each made news releases to that effect. What is being spread on this thread, by the drunk know nothing, is just garbage from a jihadist site. And, being the party first animal that you are, you are jumping on the band wagon.

GW in Ohio
10-23-2008, 08:53 AM

Yes, McCain would be the choice of al Qaeda as the guy most likely to continue the Great American Fuckup.

But I'm surprised al Qaeda isn't endorsing Obama as a disinformation tactic. I thought they were smarter than to make their true feelings known.....