PDA

View Full Version : McCain's anti-veteran voting record

gabosaurus
10-22-2008, 09:28 PM
So not only is McCain a traitor to his country, but he has a record of voting against legislation favoring veterans. Scumbag much?

http://jamillerrampant.blogspot.com/2008/10/mccains-shockingly-anti-veteran-voting.html

manu1959
10-22-2008, 09:35 PM
So not only is McCain a traitor to his country, but he has a record of voting against legislation favoring veterans. Scumbag much?

http://jamillerrampant.blogspot.com/2008/10/mccains-shockingly-anti-veteran-voting.html

so does thi mean you like him now.....

theHawk
10-22-2008, 10:39 PM

Sounds like selective cherrypicking of votes. Where these votes rolled up as part of packaged legislative acts? Just because a politician votes against something doesn't always mean they're against the issue. Like trying to say McCain is against tax cuts just because he voted against the Bush tax cuts the first time around, whereas his whole career he has been steady in voting for tax cuts.

Most budgeting and tax votes are rolled up with others so its easy to distort any politicians intentions. Both sides do it, McCain did the same with some of Obama's votes and he ended up looking like a fool doing it.

As a veteran myself, you cannot convince me that a former POW like McCain doesn't give a shit about us, and that Obama, a man who never served one day in the military and is a flamming marxist liberal, does.

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 10:46 PM
There has never been a Senator in the history of the United States that has voted more often against the issues of Veterans than John McCain. I find it inexplicable.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Mr. P
10-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Sounds like selective cherrypicking of votes. Where these votes rolled up as part of packaged legislative acts? Just because a politician votes against something doesn't always mean they're against the issue. Like trying to say McCain is against tax cuts just because he voted against the Bush tax cuts the first time around, whereas his whole career he has been steady in voting for tax cuts.

Most budgeting and tax votes are rolled up with others so its easy to distort any politicians intentions. Both sides do it, McCain did the same with some of Obama's votes and he ended up looking like a fool doing it.

As a veteran myself, you cannot convince me that a former POW like McCain doesn't give a shit about us, and that Obama, a man who never served one day in the military and is a flamming marxist liberal, does.

That's my opinion as well...Just another lame attempt to smear. They don't want to reveal the whole story, it would be counter productive to the cause.

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Typical. Truth interpreted as "smear" by the reichwingers.

That's my opinion as well...Just another lame attempt to smear. They don't want to reveal the whole story, it would be counter productive to the cause.

Given the history and inclinations of them it is self explanatory.

Mr. P
10-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Typical. Truth interpreted as "smear" by the reichwingers.

Given the history and inclinations of them it is self explanatory.

So, which "stand alone bills" on vets did he vote against, Mr. wizard?

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 11:05 PM
How many "stand alone" veterans bills have been presented for the Senate to consider, Pee?

So, which "stand alone bills" on vets did he vote against, Mr. wizard?

Don't obfuscate the question or consideration with inane remarks in the guise of questions, cowgirl. You can do better than that.

Yurt
10-22-2008, 11:17 PM
How many "stand alone" veterans bills have been presented for the Senate to consider, Pee?

Don't obfuscate the question or consideration with inane remarks in the guise of questions, cowgirl. You can do better than that.

translation:

mr. p has a good point and gosh darn it, i can't answer it

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 12:54 AM
Your assumption exposes your ignorance, yuk.

translation:

mr. p has a good point and gosh darn it, i can't answer it

How about Mr P answering the question as you jack off on your own keyboard?!?!?!???!??!????!??!?

Obviously, you can't answer the question?!?!??!??!???!?!??!?!?

PostmodernProphet
10-23-2008, 05:58 AM
I'm not quite certain who the target of this misinformation is....the vetarans themselves understand the legistlation better than the auther of the OP and know it's a misrepresentation.....I suspect the only audience ignorant enough to believe it are people who are already ignorant enough to vote for Obama.....

darin
10-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Liberals don't understand how GIVING PEOPLE stuff can HURT them or others. Liberals throw (Other people's) MONEY at problems. They throw EDUCATION at problems. They live and die by "That SOUNDS like a good idea" without having the wisdom or experience to know why things which often sound nice, HURT more than they help.

Yurt
10-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Your assumption exposes your ignorance, yuk.

How about Mr P answering the question as you jack off on your own keyboard?!?!?!???!??!????!??!?

Obviously, you can't answer the question?!?!??!??!???!?!??!?!?

please stop thinking about me with such perverse graphic mental images, i don't play ball for your team...thank you

Yurt
10-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Liberals don't understand how GIVING PEOPLE stuff can HURT them or others. Liberals throw (Other people's) MONEY at problems. They throw EDUCATION at problems. They live and die by "That SOUNDS like a good idea" without having the wisdom or experience to know why things which often sound nice, HURT more than they help.

is this like the...give a person a fish...or teach him to fish? what is it that liberals believe they are doing by just throwing or giving stuff out? what is your suggestion(s) to change this?

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Silly you!!!!!!!!!!!!

please stop thinking about me with such perverse graphic mental images, i don't play ball for your team...thank you

The question involved the history of John McCain and Veterans rights and our responsibility as a nation to protect them. Complicated for you I know but please make some attempt to remain on topic, keyboard masturbater.