PDA

View Full Version : Palin Pick Turned Off Young Voters: Poll

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Maybe this is just some vast left wing conspiracy led by the Obamabam machine?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Source: AFP

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The choice by Republican presidential candidate John McCain of 44-year-old Sarah Palin as his running mate failed to woo young voters and even turned some of them off McCain, a Harvard University pollster said Wednesday.

"During the vice presidential selection process, I took a lot of phone calls from reporters, pundits and campaign people who thought the Palin pick was going to re-energize the youth vote and get young people to take a second look at McCain," John Della Volpe, director of polling at Harvard's Institute of Politics, told reporters.

"We now have data that indicate that the choice of Palin didn't help and probably hurt the Republican ticket," he said, as he presented the findings of a poll on young voters' attitudes.

Out of more than 2,400 people between the ages of 18 and 24 who were surveyed over the course of four weeks in September and this month, 40 percent said the Palin pick made them less likely to support the Republican ticket, the poll showed............................

More: http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iqwJlIADVOKjRSiCHaPjlgkEZPyw

Or maybe it contains more truth than many of you reichwingnuts are willing to accept?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

theHawk
10-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Yea, they're so disatisfied with an inexperienced Governor to babysit the Senate they're going to run and vote for an even more inexperienced Senator to be the President.

stephanie
10-22-2008, 11:32 PM
good gawd..is there anything they haven't done a stupid poll on..

maybe they need to take a poll, to see if liberals and Democrats really have a brain in their skulls..

now that would be interesting to see the outcome of that...:dance:

hjmick
10-22-2008, 11:40 PM

maybe they need to take a poll, to see if liberals and Democrats really have a brain in their skulls..

They say that the medical records Biden released contained no scans of his brain...

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 11:41 PM
In a D plus or minus R poll, stevie, you would come out not looking so good.

Not that you ever did look good.

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I can't speak for the physicals but the demonstrated political potentials are enormous!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say that the medical records Biden released contained no scans of his brain...

Or were you just trying to say something more in a smartass sense, hmjick?

stephanie
10-22-2008, 11:45 PM
In a D plus or minus R poll, stevie, you would come out not looking so good.

Not that you ever did look good.

like I give a rats ass..
and I care even less what you say or think of me..so move along beer breath..
:cheers2:

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Exactly as I planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like I give a rats ass..
and I care even less what you say or think of me..so move along beer breath..
:cheers2:

You are such a sucker for compliments, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't take a genious or even someone with any musical ability to play you like a piano. stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have anything to add about the feelings of the YOUNG voters and their demonstrated disdain for Sarah Palin?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!??!?

stephanie
10-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Exactly as I planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a sucker for compliments, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't take a genious or even someone with any musical ability to play you like a piano. stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have anything to add about the feelings of the YOUNG voters and their demonstrated disdain for Sarah Palin?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!??!?

:coffee:

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Bartender!!!!!!!! Give stevie a Cape Cod!!!!!!!!!!

:coffee:

I can't speak for the cape but I know she likes the cods banging on her ass!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me, lord,,,,,,,,,I'm just a rock and roller.................

10-23-2008, 09:21 AM
I am young and I liked the Palin pick. Of course, I was intelligent enough to be aware of her months before she was picked. I was just pleasantly surprised she was.

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 10:34 PM
She is something else, ain't she?!?!?!?!????!

I am young and I liked the Palin pick. Of course, I was intelligent enough to be aware of her months before she was picked. I was just pleasantly surprised she was.

But, nothing good, smart, vice presidential or otherwise worthy of attention other than the laying on of hands and exorcising of her demons of witchcraft from her fellow churchnuts.

stephanie
10-23-2008, 10:44 PM
She is something else, ain't she?!?!?!?!????!

But, nothing good, smart, vice presidential or otherwise worthy of attention other than the laying on of hands and exorcising of her demons of witchcraft from her fellow churchnuts.

please...make it stop..
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/incognito_aaaahh.gif

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 10:45 PM
please...make it stop..
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/incognito_aaaahh.gif

Aflak!

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 10:50 PM
I always love it when stevie posts her little film with that woman in it!!!!!!!

stephanie
10-23-2008, 10:52 PM
I always love it when stevie posts her little film with that woman in it!!!!!!!

I save it just for you..

Psychoblues
10-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Alfred and I thank you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I save it just for you..