PDA

View Full Version : Dimwit College Geeks

Sitarro
10-23-2008, 01:11 PM
These are poster kids for the idiots that have accepted Algore as the Messenger and Barry as the Messiah. They had to wear protective cold weather gear for their ride, no shit! The picture and comments are hilarious.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/32477839.html

Cyclists stop in Utica promoting climate change

UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - Student volunteers from colleges around New York State braved freezing cold temperatures on their bikes Wednesday to send a message to state and federal political candidates: pay attention to climate change.

The New York Public Interest Research Group helped organize the ride. Environmentalists cheered on the bikers as they stopped in Utica around noon. They want candidates to let voters know what they plan to do about global warming and the energy crisis.

gabosaurus
10-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Just because you enjoy being stupid doesn't mean everyone does.

Sitarro
10-24-2008, 01:38 PM

You're the poster girl.:fu:

gabosaurus
10-24-2008, 04:16 PM
I have my masters degree. What is yours in?

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 01:10 AM

Life..... I see that all your education hasn't done shit for your ability to relate to people, to care about people or to judge people. What's yours in..... Psychology? It hasn't done you any good, you still don't have a clue about the reality of life. President Bush has his Masters in Business from The Harvard Business School, you don't seem to have any respect for his sheet of paper. All your degree says is that you could put up with a lot of bullshit.

PostmodernProphet
10-25-2008, 04:53 AM
I have to agree....I expect those pampered college kids were as miserable as could be pedaling their bikes around in that cold, damp weather.....I don't think they enjoyed being stupid at all.....

LiberalNation
10-25-2008, 10:58 AM
You'd be suprised, people can have fun in misirible conditions. They're hanging out with their friends and supporting a cause.

gabosaurus
10-25-2008, 11:28 AM
Life.....
I love bullshit answers like this. Life obviously has not taught you anything except how to be a redneck moron.

All your degree says is that you could put up with a lot of bullshit.
It certainly helps me on this board, where there is a lot of such. :p

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 12:20 PM
I love bullshit answers like this. Life obviously has not taught you anything except how to be a redneck moron.

You didn't say what you wasted years and plenty of money to get a Masters in. It wasn't English Lit was it?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I was in Architecture for 4.5 years and left, too much time and money going to something that wasn't teaching me anything about the real world, a bunch of hacks that couldn't survive a day outside of campus life calling themselves Profs. It was a pathetic joke and you should admit it to yourself, college doesn't prepare you for your field of study, it's a weak ass social prep.

LiberalNation
10-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Nursing schools does prepare you a lot for your field, you need clinicals and practice starting ivs and such before your on your own doing it. All the stupid gen eds classes I agree are worthless.

namvet
10-25-2008, 04:58 PM

yours is a master disaster. get it at walmart ????

namvet
10-25-2008, 05:00 PM

It certainly helps me on this board

and your promoted to moron :laugh2::laugh2::lol::lol: