PDA

View Full Version : I think this guy may have a point........."born a rapist"..

-Cp
10-23-2008, 02:06 PM
I mean after all, if homo’s are born that way, why can’t he have been?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442925,00.html

VIENNA, Austria — Josef Fritzl, the Austrian builder who locked his daughter in a cellar and fathered seven children with her, sees himself as a born rapist, a victim of his own tyrannical mother.

According to the first leaked account of interviews with a forensic psychiatrist, which is due to appear in two Austrian newspapers today, Fritzl hatched his plan to incarcerate his daughter, Elisabeth, while he was in prison for rape.

“I have realized that I had a mean streak. For someone who was born to be a rapist, I have managed to contain myself for a relatively long period,” Fritzl is quoted as telling the psychiatrist in a 130-page report leaked to the tabloid newspapers Kronen Zeitung and Österreich.

Fritzl, 73, is awaiting trial for sexually abusing and incarcerating Elisabeth, 42, in a purpose-built dungeon beneath his house in the town of Amstetten. He fathered seven children by her, one of whom died shortly after birth and Fritzl burnt his body in an oven.

Three of the surviving children were allowed to live upstairs with him and wife, Rosemarie, 69, while their three siblings were condemned to a shadowy existence with their mother in the cellar. They never saw daylight until they were freed by police on April 26. It emerged that Fritzl had a previous criminal record for sexual offences.

In 1967 he was sentenced to 18 months in prison for brutally raping a 24-year-old woman at knifepoint in her home.

According to the report compiled by Dr. Adelheid Kastner, a prominent forensic psychiatrist who conducted in depth interviews with the builder, Fritzl found the “ideal solution” to his deranged fantasies after he was released from prison. It was then that he decided to lock up his daughter in the cellar so that he could “live out” his “evil side” while leading a seemingly normal life in the flat upstairs.

Fritzl told the psychiatrist that his relationship to women was shaped by his experience with his abusive mother, who allegedly beat him and isolated him from other children until he started school. He was an “alibi child,” Fritzl told the psychiatrist – his mother only had him to prove to her partner that she was not sterile.

Dr. Kastner came to the conclusion when she was dissecting the personality of Fritzl that the builder managed to distance himself from what he was doing by never looking his victim in the face when he raped her.

“He was not only incredibly able to lead a double life but also managed to maintain a triple life without any problems,” Dr. Kastner wrote, indicating that Fritzl played down the gravity of his crimes in his mind.

“Mr. Fritzl resembles a volcano; under the surface that appears almost banal there is an evil streak. He is torn apart by his desires that he cannot master,” Dr. Kastner wrote.

The report declared Fritzl clinically sane and fit for trial, but also diagnosed a “severe combined personality disorder and a sexual disorder”.

“It is to be expected that Mr. Fritzl would perpetrate deeds with severe consequences also in the future,” Dr. Kastner concluded.

On the basis of her report the prosecution has demanded from the court that Fritzl be tried and sentenced, then committed to an institution for the criminally insane, where he would receive psychiatric care and therapy including, if deemed necessary, medication.

The trial is expected to start early next year.

Noir
10-23-2008, 02:15 PM
seems a bunch of balls to me, that man is going away for a long time. He is trying to claim that he was born to kidnap, born to rape his daughter ECG ECG, methnks not.

-Cp
10-23-2008, 02:25 PM
seems a bunch of balls to me, that man is going away for a long time. He is trying to claim that he was born to kidnap, born to rape his daughter ECG ECG, methnks not.

How's that any diff then someone claiming they were born to be an ass-pirate?

manu1959
10-23-2008, 02:25 PM

well no one would choose to be like that.....must be genetic....

Noir
10-23-2008, 03:41 PM
How's that any diff then someone claiming they were born to be an ass-pirate?

you see a gay man and man who kidnapped and raped his daughter and lies to everyone he knew for years as being on the same level?

-Cp
10-23-2008, 03:45 PM
you see a gay man and man who kidnapped and raped his daughter and lies to everyone he knew for years as being on the same level?

In regards to their outlandish claims of being born a certain way, yeah... I do..

Noir
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
well no one would choose to be like that.....must be genetic....

Using that logic every choice in life would be a result of genetics, is that what you are proposing?

manu1959
10-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Using that logic every choice in life would be a result of genetics, is that what you are proposing?

well why would gay behaviour be the only abnormal genetic behaviour

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
In regards to their outlandish claims of being born a certain way, yeah... I do..

right, so what do you say to someone who says they are born gay?

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:02 PM
right, so what do you say to someone who says they are born gay?

nothing.....

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:02 PM
well why would gay behaviour be the only abnormal genetic behaviour

Disregard the abnormality, you are trying to muddy the water, are you saying that every choice in life comes from our genetic make up? A yes or no will do.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Disregard the abnormality, you are trying to muddy the water, are you saying that every choice in life comes from our genetic make up? A yes or no will do.

in short yes.....you are nothing more than a series of chemical reactions....which are set in motion and controled by your genetics.....

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:07 PM
nothing.....

Good good, for a while there I thought you were a close minded fool.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Good good, for a while there I thought you were a close minded fool.

nah.....i am not a liberal.....nor english

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:16 PM
in short yes.....you are nothing more than a series of chemical reactions....which are set in motion and controled by your genetics.....

May I also ask if you are a christain?

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:19 PM
nah.....i am not a liberal.....nor english

then I guess I'm half a close minded fool.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:23 PM
May I also ask if you are a christain?

you are free to ask anything you like......

what is your definition of being a christian.....

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:24 PM
then I guess I'm half a close minded fool.

what brought fool into it for you....

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:31 PM
you are free to ask anything you like......

what is your definition of being a christian.....

I am not the one to judge, you are, do you consider yourself a christain?

Re the other post: I am a liberal but am not English.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:36 PM
I am not the one to judge, you are, do you consider yourself a christain?

Re the other post: I am a liberal but am not English.

didn't ask you to judge asked you to define it.....

if i recall you are irish.....

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:41 PM
didn't ask you to judge asked you to define it.....

if i recall you are irish.....
Someone who tries to life by christs teachings.

And I'm Northern Irish and British.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Someone who tries to life by christs teachings.

And I'm Northern Irish and British.

then yes i am a christian.....

Noir
10-23-2008, 04:52 PM
then yes i am a christian.....

So what for all the live thy neighbour ect, why must you ignore them because they are not living life as you think they should, by choice or not.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:56 PM
So what for all the live thy neighbour ect, why must you ignore them because they are not living life as you think they should, by choice or not.

sorry, i have read your statement three times and i am not sure i understand what you are asking me.....

but i think it relates to why i would respond to their statement that they are born gay....

because not everything everyone says requires a response....if that is what they believe....fine with me...

oh...and now you are judging....

Des
11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Rapists make victims. Homosexuals have consentual sex. You are trying to compare apples and oranges to further you agenda.

11-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Rapists make victims. Homosexuals have consentual sex. You are trying to compare apples and oranges to further you agenda.

So if two people consent to shooting one another, their are no victims?

Yurt
11-16-2008, 05:44 PM

i would think not

Des
11-17-2008, 11:51 AM

Do you honestly believe that is an intelligent comparison to two people having sex? There's a difference between consentual sexual acts between adults and two people deciding it's okay to shoot one another, and there's a difference in the consequenses involved, positive or negative.

11-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Do you honestly believe that is an intelligent comparison to two people having sex? There's a difference between consentual sexual acts between adults and two people deciding it's okay to shoot one another, and there's a difference in the consequenses involved, positive or negative.

Actually yes. Yes I do.

However, it's clear you are only going to result to insults. It's very amusing that those who think themselves the smartest people cant seem to discuss ideas. They have to resort to condescending and name calling.

Such is life I suppose. But all the insults in the world doesnt change the fact that simply because something is consentual, doesnt mean no one is hurt.

Des
11-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Actually yes. Yes I do.

However, it's clear you are only going to result to insults. It's very amusing that those who think themselves the smartest people cant seem to discuss ideas. They have to resort to condescending and name calling.

Such is life I suppose. But all the insults in the world doesnt change the fact that simply because something is consentual, doesnt mean no one is hurt.

There was no insult implied. I didn't think it was an intelligent comparison. I still don't. If two people consent to shooting one another and they kill one another, their families will suffer. They will be dead, and whoever they left behind will have to deal with it. If two gay people decide to have sex or marry, it's not going to hurt anyone. Their families will still have them in their lives. Those two people are consenting adults doing something in privacy. Like I said before, if anything, MY straight, non-Christian marriage is a threat to the society many social conservatives seem to want to uphold.

I read something the other day saying that the real issue is the use of marriage licenses. I agree. The whole issue is complicated and varies according to who you talk to about it. To me, comparing two people trying to kill one another with two people having sex isn't intelligent because it demonstates a lack of understanding about homosexuality and attempts to blow up the situation before having a chance to discuss it.

darin
11-17-2008, 12:41 PM
If two gay people decide to have sex or marry, it's not going to hurt anyone.

Speculation. Or...avoidance. Either way...it's wrong. It's hateful, really. :(

Even if it wasn't hateful..it's still wrong.

:)

Des
11-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Speculation. Or...avoidance. Either way...it's wrong. It's hateful, really. :(

Even if it wasn't hateful..it's still wrong.

:)

Wrong in the eyes of some people. Hurting them? No.

darin
11-17-2008, 01:02 PM
You haven't researched the physical and emotional dangers of homosexual behaviour?

Noir
11-17-2008, 01:06 PM
and there aren't physical and emotional dangers in heteosexual couples?

Des
11-17-2008, 01:06 PM
You haven't researched the physical and emotional dangers of homosexual behaviour?

On google? ;) According to whom, people who already think it's wrong to begin with? Have you researched homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom, or have you ever known a gay person? Besides the increased potential for certian std's, in a monagamous relationship, the dangers are about the same as in a straight relationship.

Des
11-17-2008, 01:07 PM

Yeah, pregnancy...lol.

darin
11-17-2008, 01:34 PM
On google? ;) According to whom, people who already think it's wrong to begin with? Have you researched homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom, or have you ever known a gay person? Besides the increased potential for certian std's, in a monagamous relationship, the dangers are about the same as in a straight relationship.

First thing - try CDC. You are FULL of logical fallacy!

You're fooling yourself maybe? I believe you don't WANT there to be anything wrong with Homosexuality, from a biological stand point, because it'd force you to face absolute truth in at least ONE aspect of your life ;)

Des
11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
First thing - try CDC. You are FULL of logical fallacy!

You're fooling yourself maybe? I believe you don't WANT there to be anything wrong with Homosexuality, from a biological stand point, because it'd force you to face absolute truth in at least ONE aspect of your life ;)

I am straight, I have two kids. I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that there are physical and emotional dangers to heterosexual behavior and the consequenses of it. Homosexual behavior is no different.

I have found a lot of information on homophobia on the CDC website, and information suggesting that gay men who sleep around are endangering themselves...as well as information about tolerance. Why would you use that as a reference?

darin
11-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Homophobia...the fact you'd use that crap term tells me you have no interest in serious discussion. :)

Des
11-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Homophobia...the fact you'd use that crap term tells me you have no interest in serious discussion. :)

I was looking at the information you asked me to look at. It said nothing about monogamous or non-risky sexual behavior that would make your point valid or override the fact that all sexual behavior comes with certain risks. Most of the links I came up with talked about AIDS and homophobia.

11-17-2008, 03:10 PM
There was no insult implied. I didn't think it was an intelligent comparison. I still don't. If two people consent to shooting one another and they kill one another, their families will suffer. They will be dead, and whoever they left behind will have to deal with it. If two gay people decide to have sex or marry, it's not going to hurt anyone. Their families will still have them in their lives. Those two people are consenting adults doing something in privacy. Like I said before, if anything, MY straight, non-Christian marriage is a threat to the society many social conservatives seem to want to uphold.

I read something the other day saying that the real issue is the use of marriage licenses. I agree. The whole issue is complicated and varies according to who you talk to about it. To me, comparing two people trying to kill one another with two people having sex isn't intelligent because it demonstates a lack of understanding about homosexuality and attempts to blow up the situation before having a chance to discuss it.

So no one is hurt simply because you declare it so? Thats an absurd statement.

Dont think I havent noticed your shift in argument. You start by saying that it doesnt hurt anyone because its consentual. Then that my logic doesnt work because it doesnt hurt anyone. You are begging the question. You are using the assumption to prove itself. That doesnt work.

11-17-2008, 03:11 PM

There are some. But then no one here has argued that all hetrosexual sex is good and all homosexual sex is bad.

11-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah, pregnancy...lol.

What a surprise. You think children are harmful.

Des
11-17-2008, 03:15 PM
What a surprise. You think children are harmful.

Humor.

Des
11-17-2008, 03:18 PM
So no one is hurt simply because you declare it so? Thats an absurd statement.

Dont think I havent noticed your shift in argument. You start by saying that it doesnt hurt anyone because its consentual. Then that my logic doesnt work because it doesnt hurt anyone. You are begging the question. You are using the assumption to prove itself. That doesnt work.

No one is hurt because its consensual. It is consensual because two adults should be able to consent to a sexual relationship of their choosing. If one partner were a minor, someone would be hurt. If one partner shot the other, someone would be hurt. You can't compare a heterosexual consensual behavior you don't agree with to two people shooting one another intelligently unless their desire is to kill one another physically, you cannot do the same for a homosexual couple.