PDA

View Full Version : Mccain Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated

red states rule
10-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Drudge is reporting (without a link) a PA McCain supporter has ben attacked and had a "B" carved on her face

I do not know if this is true, has anyone heard anything else about it?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

hjmick
10-23-2008, 03:35 PM
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

red states rule
10-23-2008, 03:38 PM

Thank you. I noticed where the article said nothing about her being a McCain volunteer, but this election is bringing out the worst in some people

-Cp
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Thank you. I noticed where the article said nothing about her being a McCain volunteer, but this election is bringing out the worst in some people

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08297/922320-100.stm

".......Although the robber had moved away from her, he became agitated when he saw her car, punched her in the back of the head, pushed her to the ground and carved a B into her face, she reported....."

red states rule
10-23-2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08297/922320-100.stm

".......Although the robber had moved away from her, he became agitated when he saw her car, punched her in the back of the head, pushed her to the ground and carved a B into her face, she reported....."

The robber was getting a head start on Obama' s "Spread the Wealth" program

red states rule
10-23-2008, 04:49 PM
I wonder if the liberal media will be all over this story with the same intensity as they were with the fake "kill him" story?

manu1959
10-23-2008, 04:52 PM

when obama the wealth spreader....is elected.....you will see payback crimes spike.....

wanna bet they are not prosecuted as hate crimes....

red states rule
10-23-2008, 04:56 PM
when obama the wealth spreader....is elected.....you will see payback crimes spike.....

wanna bet they are not prosecuted as hate crimes....

Probably not

Now if it was an Obama supporter who was attacked, I can see the headlines:

"See We Told You - Palin Inspires Violence"

hjmick
10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/cut.jpg

Here's my question:

Why does the "B" appear to be backwards?

red states rule
10-23-2008, 05:21 PM

Here's my question:

Good question. The story is still developing.

Fox just covered the story, and added she works at a McCain phone bank

Yurt
10-23-2008, 05:24 PM
dyslexia?

the guy has serious issues and should be put away for a long time

theHawk
10-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Maybe her head was pulled back as the guy did it or she was laying on the ground, so it would read normal from that way.

This kind of shit is only going to get worse if el cokehead is elected.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 05:39 PM
If this story turns out to be true, the liberal media will continue to ignore it, and Obama supporters will say the attacker was a Barr supporter

theHawk
10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
If this story turns out to be true, the liberal media will continue to ignore it, and Obama supporters will say the attacker was a Barr supporter

Yea, maybe one of the three black men in Pittsburgh who even know who Barr is did this.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Yea, maybe one of the three black men in Pittsburgh who even know who Barr is did this.

and check out how the libs over at the Dem Underground are treating this story

As usual, they are showing their "tolerant" and "compassionate" side

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=7575997&mesg_id=7575997

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 06:14 PM

Here's my question:

He probably wanted her to be able to read it in the mirror every time she looked at herself. This would re-victimize her each time she tried to brush her teeth, hair, etc.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 06:24 PM
He probably wanted her to be able to read it in the mirror every time she looked at herself. This would re-victimize her each time she tried to brush her teeth, hair, etc.

The photo could be reversed which would explain why the "B" is backwards

However, given our public education system it may not be

Little-Acorn
10-23-2008, 06:43 PM
IMHO the Obama team had nothing to do with this. It was just some lowlife hood looking for easy money and a helpless victim.

That said, the fact that he didn't beat and assault her until he saw the McCain sticker on her car, says volumes. Eight long years of media screaming, lies, smearing, and vilification of George Bush and Republicans - with frequent help from ELECTED DEMOCRATS IN HIGH OFFICE, have clearly left their mark. We're getting more and more people in this country who believe they've been screwed, discriminated against, and generally made victims; and it stands to reason that the more unstable of them will lash out at people they have been carefully taught are their "enemies".

Such fake "victimization" and indoctrination, with the tacit and sometimes overt agreement of "the government", is typical of third-world countries and demagogic dictatorships who mean to destroy their enemies by turning the population against them. Though we are a long way from being like that, such effects are gradually making their way into our society, as this incident and others clearly show.

And the blame lies directly at the Democrats' door, for their constant depiction of Republicans (or anyone else who disagrees with them) as not only wrong, but depraved, heartless, and basically evil.

How many Obama workers have been mugged, beaten, and their faces carved, to date? How many have had their houses shot at? How many have had their cars vandalized? All these things have happened, some with increasing frequency, to McCain workers. Plus countless lesser incidents of yard signs being stolen, car tires flattened, etc.

Civil wars are not started overnight, or by one single huge act. They start with the very things we are seeing here: pretension that one side is evil, hopelessly incorrigible; then followed by petty incidents of vandalism and minor assault; then gradually increasing as more serious assaults (like this one) begin to take place. We have a long way to go... but we have definitely started on the path.

----------------------------------------

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Scratches Letter Into Her Face
Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 7:09 pm EDT October 23, 2008

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, apparently because of her political views, police said.

According to WTAE's news exchange partners the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, was using an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in Bloomfield just before 9 p.m. on Wednesday when a man approached her and put a knife to her throat.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said the robber took $60 from Todd, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

The Tribune reported that Todd, who isn't familiar with the area, drove to a friend's house and together the pair located the Citizens Bank ATM at Liberty and Pearl where the attack happened and called police.

Todd declined to comment to the Tribune. Friends said she is in Pittsburgh volunteering for the McCain-Palin campaign.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

The Obama-Biden campaign released a statement, commenting on the attack. The statement said "Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice."

The McCain-Palin campaign also released a statement saying "The McCain campaign is aware of the incident involving one of its volunteers. Out of respect, the campaign won't be commenting. The campaign also confirms that Senator McCain and Governor Palin have both spoken to the woman."

red states rule
10-23-2008, 06:49 PM
If you think it is bad now, wait until after the election. If Obama loses, all hell will break loose. If he wins, and if you dare speak out against his polices, you might get killed given the tempers of some of his supporters

OCA
10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
If you think it is bad now, wait until after the election. If Obama loses, all hell will break loose. If he wins, and if you dare speak out against his polices, you might get killed given the tempers of some of his supporters

You are so far off the reservation its sad.

hjmick
10-23-2008, 08:15 PM
It could have been done from behind, one arm around the neck, the other doing the work...

Little-Acorn
10-23-2008, 08:28 PM
It could have been done from behind, one arm around the neck, the other doing the work...

If/when the perp is found, we must speak to him about his technique, his handwriting, etc. It will be an important part of the case, and may well serve to shape the proper course of rehabilitation for his soul.

After we cut his nuts off and feed them to him, and jam that knife of his up his ass.

That is all.

----------------------

I'm Little-Acorn, and I approved this message.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 08:42 PM
this reminds me of that dude that claimed to be beat up by nazis and drew a swastika on his head backwards....

Kathianne
10-23-2008, 08:59 PM
this reminds me of that dude that claimed to be beat up by nazis and drew a swastika on his head backwards....

Could be. Same as recently a muslim girl that claimed she'd been hit (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-elmhurst-charges-18-oct18,0,3135639.story) on the head and has anti-muslim writings in her dorm.

Then again, sometimes they are real:

http://www.wsmv.com/politics/17779811/detail.html

Democratic HQs Vandalized In Murfreesboro
Window Broken One Day After GOP Office Damaged

POSTED: 12:30 pm CDT October 22, 2008
UPDATED: 5:45 pm CDT October 23, 2008
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- One day after the Republican headquarters in Murfreesboro was vandalized, the Murfreesboro Democratic Party headquarters was vandalized as well.

Related: 5 p.m. Report | Noon Report | Images: GOP Vandalization | Police Have Heavy Presence At Event | Video | Video

Sometime after the office closed Tuesday evening and reopened at 10 a.m. Wednesday, a back glass window of the building was shattered and the blinds inside were damaged. The window was repaired by Wednesday evening.

The chairman of the Democratic Party in Rutherford County said he had no idea who would have done the damage.

“We’re all Americans,” said Drew Rhodes. “We’re all looking for the same result. We may have a different idea of how to get there.”

John Wiseman, a Democratic campaign volunteer, called the vandalism “senseless.”

Campaign headquarters are reporting that in other parts of Rutherford County, signs from both sides have been reported stolen, and people have been dropping into the headquarters to replace their signs.

A brick with a symbol for anarchy was thrown into the GOP headquarters window sometime late Monday night. Nothing was taken from inside, but campaign officials estimated $3,000 in damage.

Ketchup Smeared On Democratic HQ's Walls

Vandals went after the Rutherford County Democratic headquarters again Wednesday night, smearing ketchup on the walls.

Everything was cleaned up Thursday.

The vandalism happened just a day after someone threw something through a window and shattered the glass. The night before that, vandals hit the county's Republican headquarters.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Like with Joe the plumber the Obama team dispatches their war room hacks to investigate the background of this woman

Every aspect of her life will be checked to see if she ever had speeding tickets, bounced a check, or made a late payment on her credit cards.

Her own background and her families will be checked to see if any racist remark was ever made.

Liberal reporters will be provived talking points for publication

Shortly afterwards the liberal media will brand her a racist and say Karl Rove staged the whole thing

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:47 AM
Check out this 1995 interview where the messiah talks about white executives do not want to pay taxes so inner city children to go to school

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7fi8STNlxM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7fi8STNlxM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
10-24-2008, 03:08 AM
The AP is skeptical at best of the incident

McCain volunteer claims attacker cut 'B' into face
By RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTI – 8 hours ago

PITTSBURGH (AP) — A campaign volunteer for John McCain told police she was robbed at knifepoint at an ATM and knocked down by a man who then carved a "B" in her face after noticing a sticker for the presidential candidate on her car.

Police said the woman, 20-year-old Ashley Todd of College Station, Texas, refused medical attention. An officer saw the injury, but the police report did not describe its size or severity, a police spokeswoman said.

Todd reported the attack late Wednesday. She was to be reinterviewed by investigators late Thursday.

"We're looking at all angles at this point," said Diane Richard, a spokeswoman for Pittsburgh police.

Todd told police she was withdrawing money just before 9 p.m. Wednesday when a man approached her from behind, put a knife to her neck and demanded money, police said. She said she gave him $60.

The robber then noticed the bumper sticker, punched her in the back of the head, knocked her down and used the knife to carve a "B" on the right side of her face, the woman told police.

It was unclear what the "B" was meant to symbolize, Richard said.

Richard said the woman was unfamiliar with her surroundings and was unable to tell police which way the attacker ran.

McCain spokesman Peter Feldman confirmed that the woman is a campaign volunteer but declined to comment further.

The Republican candidate and his running mate, Sarah Palin, called Todd on Thursday afternoon to express their concern, the campaign confirmed.

Allison Price, a spokeswoman for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's campaign in Pittsburgh, said: "Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice."

Police said no police photo had been taken of the woman Wednesday, but by Thursday afternoon a purported picture of a woman with a "B" scratched into her cheek was circulating on the Internet.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iidrMKZwVNDDlEtkssY6t1xxhg9QD940GOV80

red states rule
10-24-2008, 04:02 AM
Could be. Same as recently a muslim girl that claimed she'd been hit (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-elmhurst-charges-18-oct18,0,3135639.story) on the head and has anti-muslim writings in her dorm.

Then again, sometimes they are real:

http://www.wsmv.com/politics/17779811/detail.html

Lets see Kathy

Rumors about folks at a Palin rally shout "kill him" liberal media jumps on it; rumors McCain had an affiar - front page headlines; internet smear Gov Palin faked her pregnancy - picked up and ran with

But a white women attacked for her political beliefs by a black man - the liberal media shakes its head in disbelief

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 04:05 AM
Lets see Kathy

Rumors about folks at a Palin rally shout "kill him" liberal media jumps on it; rumors McCain had an affiar - front page headlines; internet smear Gov Palin faked her pregnancy - picked up and ran with

But a white women attacked for her political beliefs by a black man - the liberal media shakes its head in disbelief

Yep, you did get my point. Not saying she couldn't have faked it, but seems so far it's checking out. If true, it will disappear. If faked, it will be above the fold.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 04:07 AM
Yep, you did get my point. Not saying she couldn't have faked it, but seems so far it's checking out. If true, it will disappear. If faked, it will be above the fold.

That is so true.

and if the story is true, the smear job will start on her much like it did with Joe the plumber to try and shift the attention

jimnyc
10-24-2008, 08:12 AM
My opinion? I believe she was in fact robbed, but I believe the "B" was self inflicted. Just too weird - looks like self inflicted scratches done while looking in a mirror. If I'm wrong, I apologize to the victim. If I'm right, these types of incidents from both sides of the aisle sicken me.

Nonetheless, this doesn't diminish the fact that she was robbed, and I hope the perp gets captured and has his nutsack fed to a pack of hungry squirrels.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 08:23 AM
My opinion? I believe she was in fact robbed, but I believe the "B" was self inflicted. Just too weird - looks like self inflicted scratches done while looking in a mirror. If I'm wrong, I apologize to the victim. If I'm right, these types of incidents from both sides of the aisle sicken me.

Nonetheless, this doesn't diminish the fact that she was robbed, and I hope the perp gets captured and has his nutsack fed to a pack of hungry squirrels.

I heard a report on the radio this morning that Police do have video of the robbery and are currently looking at it

It should not take to long to know what the facts are

hjmick
10-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Things are not looking too good for Ms. Todd:

Police: McCain volunteer changes ATM attack story

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Pittsburgh police say a McCain campaign volunteer who said she was held down by a black man who cut the letter "B" in her face has changed her story.
Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators gave the 20-year-old woman a lie-detector test and are "looking at some inconsistencies" in her story.

The student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, initially said a black man robbed her at knifepoint Wednesday night and then cut her cheek after seeing a McCain sticker on her car.

Police say bank surveillance footage doesn't show her at an ATM where she says she was attacked.

Todd, who is white, now says she was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember being cut. She now says she only discovered the wound later.

No arrests have been made.

Source... (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D940VEM01&show_article=1)

red states rule
10-24-2008, 12:50 PM
She was lying

Police: Campaign Worker Admits Making Up Story
MORE: KDKA Online Voters Guide | Campaign '08 News
Embed our Politics widget to get our news on your site
A Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Ashley Todd confessed to making up the story & is facing charges
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ― Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Police investigating the alleged attack, however, began to notice some inconsistencies in her story and administered a polygraph test.

Authorities, however, declined to release the results of that test.

Investigators did say that they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

This afternoon, a Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Todd confessed to making up the story.

The commander added that Todd will face charges; but police have not commented on what those charges will be.

According to police, investigators working on the interview process detected several inconsistencies in Todd's story that differed from statements made in the original police report.

Pittsburgh Police Public Information Officer Diane Richard released a statement earlier today, saying: "Because of the inconsistencies in her statements, Ms. Todd was asked to submit to a polygraph examination which she agreed to do."

No photos of Todd are being released by Pittsburgh Police at this time.

http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html

Little-Acorn
10-24-2008, 12:52 PM
And now she has confessed that she made the entire thing up. The robbery, the mutilation, everything.

What a slime.

------------------------------------------

Oct 24, 2008 1:39 pm US/Eastern

A Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Ashley Todd confessed to making up the story & is facing charges
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ― Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Police investigating the alleged attack, however, began to notice some inconsistencies in her story and administered a polygraph test.

Investigators did say that they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

This afternoon, a Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Todd confessed to making up the story.

The commander added that Todd will face charges; but police have not commented on what those charges will be.

According to police, investigators working on the interview process detected several inconsistencies in Todd's story that differed from statements made in the original police report.

Pittsburgh Police Public Information Officer Diane Richard released a statement earlier today, saying: "Because of the inconsistencies in her statements, Ms. Todd was asked to submit to a polygraph examination which she agreed to do."

hjmick
10-24-2008, 12:52 PM
You just never know what a crazy person will say or do. Jail time and psychological evaluation are in order for this girl.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 12:54 PM
You just never know what a crazy person will say or do. Jail time and psychological evaluation are in order for this girl.

No argument there. She needs help, but also need to pay the price for wasting the time of the Police

10-24-2008, 01:54 PM
What the heck was she thinking?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 01:56 PM

I do not know.

She will have plenty of time to think about it in her cell, and her Dr's office

hjmick
10-24-2008, 01:57 PM

My guess? She has serious psychological issues and wanted some attention. That, or she was looking for a way to explain that black eye. Both maybe.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 01:59 PM

someone jumped the gun, it would seem.:lol:

ooops

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:01 PM

ooops

Not at all, I was following the story like everyone else

Unlike other people, I am not making excuses for people in my party when they get caught in lies - I call them liars and let justice take its course

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Not at all, I was following the story like everyone else

Unlike other people, I am not making excuses for people in my party when they get caught in lies - I call them liars and let justice take its course

who started the thread? who assumed that her story was correct and that it was a black Obama supporter that harmed her? Who has yet to do a mea culpa for that?

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:08 PM

ooops

you're so petty, as if the entire media didn't "jump the gun", maybe we should just not believe anyone

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:09 PM
you're so petty, as if the entire media didn't "jump the gun", maybe we should just not believe anyone

like with Palin supporters yelling "Kill Him"? :laugh2:

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:10 PM
who started the thread? who assumed that her story was correct and that it was a black Obama supporter that harmed her? Who has yet to do a mea culpa for that?

That is what all media outlets were reporting. But as i said, unlike some Dems who always make excuses for their fellow Dems - I say charge her and at the same time give her the help she needs

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:12 PM

exactly

how dare you report a story rsr...mfm is just pissed because no one blamed obama and made racists statements so he has nothing else to gloat over, so he acts as if it is your fault the story is false

pathetic

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:13 PM
That is what all media outlets were reporting. But as i said, unlike some Dems who always make excuses for their fellow Dems - I say charge her and at the same time give her the help she needs

I would say the same thing about any Obama campaign worker who made such a statement.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:13 PM
exactly

how dare you report a story rsr...mfm is just pissed because no one blamed obama and made racists statements so he has nothing else to gloat over, so he acts as if it is your fault the story is false

pathetic

He is all about party first and foremost

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:14 PM
I would say the same thing about any Obama campaign worker who made such a statement.

No, you would say the Obama worker was provoked and responded to the hate from the McCain supporter

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:14 PM

that has not been disproven, however.

disputed, yes. disproven, no.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:15 PM
No, you would say the Obama worker was provoked and responded to the hate from the McCain supporter

you reap what what you sow

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:16 PM
that has not been disproven, however.

disputed, yes. disproven, no.

The Secret Service did their job and the only one who heard it was the liberal reporter

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
The Secret Service did their job and the only one who heard it was the liberal reporter
you mean the only ones that they were able to contact...

they admitted that there were many at the rally that they had NOT been able to contact to see if THEY might have heard the remark.

As I said...disputed yes. disproven, no.

THIS story HAS been disproven...by the lying little McCain supporter who started it.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:26 PM
obama is responsible

political hit job

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 02:27 PM
obama is responsible

political hit job

Hahaha

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Immie

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:31 PM
you mean the only ones that they were able to contact...

they admitted that there were many at the rally that they had NOT been able to contact to see if THEY might have heard the remark.

As I said...disputed yes. disproven, no.

THIS story HAS been disproven...by the lying little McCain supporter who started it.

This from the liberal hack who said Biden did NOT lie when he said his copter was forced down, but was forced down by a snow storm

In fact the pilot made the decision to land rather then risk flying

Biden tried to make it sound like he was ducking enemy fire :laugh2:

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Hahaha

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Immie

exactly, i am telling you, obama is responsible, it is a fact, i'm not kidding

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:45 PM
exactly, i am telling you, obama is responsible, it is a fact, i'm not kidding

While I would not put it past him - what do you base your statement on?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:55 PM
Biden tried to make it sound like he was ducking enemy fire :laugh2:

That is a lie. Biden never mentioned enemy fire. Your inferrence is not necessarily his implication.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:59 PM
That is a lie. Biden never mentioned enemy fire. Your inferrence is not necessarily his implication.

You do like to pick and choose what aprt of the quotes you will answer

This from the liberal hack who said Biden did NOT lie when he said his copter was forced down, but was forced down by a snow storm

Biden tried to make it sound like he was ducking enemy fire

manu1959
10-24-2008, 03:08 PM

told ya...she is telling less than the truth....

OCA
10-24-2008, 03:28 PM
She was lying

MORE: KDKA Online Voters Guide | Campaign '08 News
Embed our Politics widget to get our news on your site

HAHAHAHAHA

Can anyone say......hook..........line.................sinker ?:laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Can several say this was always an acknowledged possibility? Yes.

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Can several say this was always an acknowledged possibility? Yes.

No, it was an effort to try and garner some victory, no matter how ugly, from a failed campaign on the part of some supporters who turned out to be bigger losers than first thought.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 05:30 PM
No, it was an effort to try and garner some victory, no matter how ugly, from a failed campaign on the part of some supporters who turned out to be bigger losers than first thought.

you have proof more than one supporter was involved?

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 05:30 PM

Yeah, just like the Muslim girl and the Black professor with her nooses. You are seriously daft now. :rolleyes:

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah, just like the Muslim girl and the Black professor with her nooses. You are seriously daft now. :rolleyes:

Uhhh link? No friggin idea what you are talking about now.

But really, come on, you and others without a shred of evidence jumped to the conclusion that this was done by an Obama supporter, then the skank was proven to be a liar, now you want to change the subject. Am I surprised? No, its modus operandi.

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Uhhh link? No friggin idea what you are talking about now.

But really, come on, you and others without a shred of evidence jumped to the conclusion that this was done by an Obama supporter, then the skank was proven to be a liar, now you want to change the subject. Am I surprised? No, its modus operandi.

As you would say, read it or STFU. I'm not going back and gather the links to this thread for you.

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:48 PM
As you would say, read it or STFU. I'm not going back and gather the links to this thread for you.

Then i'll assume its not there.............thanks for playing.

BTW.......STFU.......nice move for a staff member or was I in the right when I was a staff member because that is a move of mine?

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Then i'll assume its not there.............thanks for playing.

BTW.......STFU.......nice move for a staff member or was I in the right when I was a staff member because that is a move of mine?

Hey, I respond in kind. Oh, the links are there, guess you just can't be bothered.

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Hey, I respond in kind. Oh, the links are there, guess you just can't be bothered.

No, you can't....................so much for courtesy.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:29 PM

Biden tried to make it sound like he was ducking enemy fire

again... your last statement is a lie. how typical.

hack.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:31 PM

hack.

That is what he said. You are the liar by your defense of another liar. Runs through your party like water downhill

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:34 PM
That is what he said. You are the liar by your defense of another liar. Runs through your party like water downhill

you are lying. If you want to claim he "made it seem" like something, you need to be able to prove that. Again...he said NOTHING about enemy fire. He said his copter was forced down. Bad weather forced the pilot to abort the mission. that is a fact.

what else you have besides partisan innuendo and your typical hackery???

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:37 PM
you are lying. If you want to claim he "made it seem" like something, you need to be able to prove that. Again...he said NOTHING about enemy fire. He said his copter was forced down. Bad weather forced the pilot to abort the mission. that is a fact.

what else you have besides partisan innuendo and your typical hackery???

Biden got busted in a lie -and being a good little paty hack - you defend the lie

Party frist with you. Always has been. Always will be

Gaffer
10-24-2008, 06:38 PM

hack.

He didn't lie. You on the other hand are spinning like a top.

Biden DID imply his chopper was forced down by al queda. He also implied he knew where all the al queda in the world were holed up. He implied these things to allow hacks like you the opportunity to spin things in his favor. I see your doing your job.

We all know who the hack here is and it ain't RSR.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:40 PM
He didn't lie. You on the other hand are spinning like a top.

Biden DID imply his chopper was forced down by al queda. He also implied he knew where all the al queda in the world were holed up. He implied these things to allow hacks like you the opportunity to spin things in his favor. I see your doing your job.

We all know who the hack here is and it ain't RSR.

again...your inferrence does not prove his implication. and that is a fact.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Biden got busted in a lie -and being a good little paty hack - you defend the lie

Party frist with you. Always has been. Always will be

give me a link to the LIE.

I'll wait.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:42 PM

I'll wait.

We went through this on an entire thread. You lied for the liar there as you are here

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:42 PM

I'll wait.

i hear waiting in closets is suffocating

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:45 PM

Not when he has Scotch to drink and ghosts to talk to :laugh2:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:48 PM
and waiting with a dick up your ass is tough too, ain't it, "counselor"?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:49 PM
and waiting with a dick up your ass is tough too, ain't it, "counselor"?

when backed into a corner, the preacher gives us a sermon

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:52 PM
when backed into a corner, the preacher gives us a sermon

backed into a corner? :lol: please remember what the topic of this thread is about and who started it, and whose party's candidate called the lying bitch involved and offered her his condolences!

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:53 PM
backed into a corner? :lol: please remember what the topic of this thread is about and who started it, and whose party's candidate called the lying bitch involved and offered her his condolences!

And I did something you have never done. I admitted the truth and called a member of my own party a liar, and said the Police should charge her :laugh2:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:56 PM
And I did something you have never done. I admitted the truth and called a member of my own party a liar, and said the Police should charge her :laugh2:again, you're a liar. I have said that about Rep. Jefferson.

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Judging from the backwards B I would have to assume that she is an idiot Osamabam supporter taking one for her Messiah. It was probaly carved by her ebonics challenged black boyfriend who gladly participated in the beating do technically she was telling the truth.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:26 AM
again, you're a liar. I have said that about Rep. Jefferson.

Really? Were you sober at the time? And you were allowed to remain in the Dem party? Guess the Dems will always overlook nasty little streaks of honesty in their prime hacks from time time

diuretic
10-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Judging from the backwards B I would have to assume that she is an idiot Osamabam supporter taking one for her Messiah. It was probaly carved by her ebonics challenged black boyfriend who gladly participated in the beating do technically she was telling the truth.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Apparently not. Time to draw a line under this one and bin it.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Apparently not. Time to draw a line under this one and bin it.

While this attack was prven to be a lie, there have been many proven attacks by Obama supporters on McCain supporters

OCA
10-25-2008, 09:02 AM
While this attack was prven to be a lie, there have been many proven attacks by Obama supporters on McCain supporters

Link em because your word credibility is in the toilet.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:06 AM
Link em because your word credibility is in the toilet.

Look them up yourself, They are out there. But then again everytime people have given you the links you demanded - you ingore them, dismiss them, or lie about them

You have already made up your "mind" and no evidence will make you admit you are wrong - you only admit it to yourself under your breath

OCA
10-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Look them up yourself, They are out there. But then again everytime people have given you the links you demanded - you ingore them, dismiss them, or lie about them

You have already made up your "mind" and no evidence will make you admit you are wrong - you only admit it to yourself under your breath

It never happened, you know it and I know it.......you are just throwing darts like your lib Johnny Boy.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:17 AM
It never happened, you know it and I know it.......you are just throwing darts like your lib Johnny Boy.

This one did not happen - I admitted it. Perhaps you are ignoring facts again

But McCain supporerts have been attacked, homes shot at, yard signs burned, and McCain offices broken into

OCA
10-25-2008, 09:55 AM
But McCain supporerts have been attacked, homes shot at, yard signs burned, and McCain offices broken into

Again links because, simply put, your word isn't worth shit because of dozens of your previous posts.

:link:

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 10:04 AM

Well I wouldn't go that far. He does tell folks to 'find the links' he references themselves. But he doesn't 'lie', so that's unfair. Anytime I've looked for even the most trivial things, they are there, but he's not 'polite' as that would save time and energy for whom he's arguing with or demeaning. That's what I meant with my pretty rude comment.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:06 AM
Well I wouldn't go that far. He does tell folks to 'find the links' he references themselves. But he doesn't 'lie', so that's unfair. Anytime I've looked for even the most trivial things, they are there, but he's not 'polite' as that would save time and energy for whom he's arguing with or demeaning. That's what I meant with my pretty rude comment.

IMO he did lie about the links you, Yurt, and others provided on the Dems hand in the meltdown on Fannie and Freddie

Many have told me how great OCA can debate - but I'll be damned if I have seen that trait for awhile

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 10:11 AM
IMO he did lie about the links you, Yurt, and others provided on the Dems hand in the meltdown on Fannie and Freddie

Many have told me how great OCA can debate - but I'll be damned if I have seen that trait for awhile

He tried to deflect, I just didn't feel the need to 'prove it' as he has replied many a time. There are liars, but OCA isn't one of them. I may not care for his style, especially of late. I fail to find the logic in what he's doing other than self-aggrandizement, but he's not a liar.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:13 AM
He tried to deflect, I just didn't feel the need to 'prove it' as he has replied many a time. There are liars, but OCA isn't one of them. I may not care for his style, especially of late. I fail to find the logic in what he's doing other than self-aggrandizement, but he's not a liar.

Fair enough. I retract the comment; and will say he is still pissed over his "Clintons never lose" comment and is taking it out on everyone else

OCA
10-25-2008, 10:23 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:34 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So now you are down to using a fake picture of Gov Palin? And you talk about other peoples credibility :laugh2:

OCA
10-25-2008, 10:53 AM
So now you are down to using a fake picture of Gov Palin? And you talk about other peoples credibility :laugh2:

Got proof that its fake?

Fake or not its funny as hell! Bet you she is so fucking stupid that she doesn't know what the bolt is.

Nukeman
10-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Got proof that its fake?

Fake or not its funny as hell! Bet you she is so fucking stupid that she doesn't know what the bolt is.
Yaa its fake and I don't think you could ask for a more trusted sight than this one to claim its a fake...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charlotte-hilton-andersen/sarah-palin-bikini-pictur_b_123234.html

Nukeman
10-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Got proof that its fake?

Isn't that a freaking BB gun anyway???

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Got proof that its fake?

http://gawker.com/5046643/cnn-duped-by-palin-photoshop

You are the idiot for falling for the fake pic - just like CNN was taken in

OCA
10-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Isn't that a freaking BB gun anyway???

Hard to tell, part of it is obscured, could be a bolt action .22 or 30.06.

OCA
10-25-2008, 11:00 AM

When I downloaded it douchebag I didn't give two shits whether it was fake or not, it was only funny as fuck to me and i'm the only person that matters.

OCA
10-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Yaa its fake and I don't think you could ask for a more trusted sight than this one to claim its a fake...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charlotte-hilton-andersen/sarah-palin-bikini-pictur_b_123234.html

Cool, I didn't give a shit if it was fake anyway..............it will stay.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:01 AM
When I downloaded it douchebag I didn't give two shits whether it was fake or not, it was only funny as fuck to me and i'm the only person that matters.

You have not cared about what is true or false ever since you blew a gasket when Hillary lost

OCA
10-25-2008, 11:02 AM
You have not cared about what is true or false ever since you blew a gasket when Hillary lost

Obama is the truth. lol

Nukeman
10-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Hard to tell, part of it is obscured, could be a bolt action .22 or 30.06.Looks like a little pump BB gun.

Take a close look at the slide, no place for the casing to discharge. If you look at the pic on the link its much bigger and better detail. It is definitely a BB gun

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Obama is the truth. lol

On my - here is OCA's great debate skills on display again :laugh2:

bullypulpit
10-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Hard to tell, part of it is obscured, could be a bolt action .22 or 30.06.

It's a a Crossman air rifle. Had one just like it for shooting squirrels and rabbits in the garden. 10 pumps delivers a .177 pellet at a little over 700f.p.s. Since then I got a GAMO break-barrel air rifle...one stroke puts a pellet downrange at about 1200 f.p.s. And it's nice and quite, doesn't disturb the neighbors.

bullypulpit
10-25-2008, 04:57 PM

The story, like the like the picture, is fake. You are such a loser.

<center><a href=http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003877824>Police Declare 'Mutilation' of McCain Campaign Worker a Hoax </a></center>

red states rule
10-25-2008, 05:14 PM
The story, like the like the picture, is fake. You are such a loser.

<center><a href=http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003877824>Police Declare 'Mutilation' of McCain Campaign Worker a Hoax </a></center>

When did I ever say it was not. Unlike libs like you, I admitted the women was a liar and now it is up to the police. Unlike YOU BP where you have defended the lies of fellow Dems, I made no excuses for the women