PDA

View Full Version : Obama supporter attacks McCain supporter at Chili's

red states rule
10-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Things are getting out of hand folks. A McCain supporter is mugged and mutilated in PA, and now this

Obama supporter attacks McCain supporter at Chili's

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 07:30 AM PDT

PORT ST. LUCIE, FL (WFLX) - Passion over this year's presidential election turns violent.

Port St. Lucie Police arrested 26-year-old Johnny Morales for attacking a John McCain supporter.

Morales was dining at Chili's in St. Lucie West and was talking loudly about his support for Barack Obama.

Police say a McCain supporter dining at the next booth asked him too keep it down, and, then, the two began arguing about politics from separate booths in the restaurant.

"Apparantly the comment was I hate Obama, and from there the person stood up walked over to him and shoved his head into the wall."

The victim, a McCain supporter, did not return our calls. But his wife told Fox 29, it was a political argument, and they do not want to speak about it.

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=9175030&nav=menu98_3

Yurt
10-23-2008, 07:35 PM
it is unfortunate

interesting the different responses from libs on this board, when a mccain supporter yelled something hateful, no violence, just yelling, most libs on this board blamed mccain and palin...

i wonder why they haven't blamed obama and biden for these actual acts of violence...and if someone says "proof", there is no proof the yelling occurred either

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 07:55 PM
What if feels like to me, is they are acting like a party who is assured of victory and are demonizing all the minority.

OCA
10-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Maybe that person should've kept their fucking mouth shut.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen is always a good motto.

retiredman
10-23-2008, 08:47 PM
"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind" Hosea 8:7

red states rule
10-23-2008, 08:53 PM

Yes, this is so typical of the tolerant left. Disagree with one of them, and you are subject to physical attack

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Yes, this is so typical of the tolerant left. Disagree with one of them, and you are subject to physical attack

you sow seeds of hatred and violence, you reap them.

guess you should have thought of that earlier, eh?

red states rule
10-23-2008, 09:03 PM

Spoken like a real "preacher". If you openly oppose the chosen one, you risk being attacked, shot at, and having a "B" carved in your face

theHawk
10-23-2008, 09:15 PM

How is saying that you don't like Obama or even saying 'I hate Obama' encouraging violence?

Great mentality there, if anyone dare voices an opinion against Obama, others have the right to attack them.

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:20 PM
How is saying that you don't like Obama or even saying 'I hate Obama' encouraging violence?

Great mentality there, if anyone dare voices an opinion against Obama, others have the right to attack them.

I never said, nor suggested, that saying that you don't like Obama or even saying 'I hate Obama' encourages or justifies violence. I was looking at a bigger picture than that.

theHawk
10-23-2008, 09:24 PM
I never said, nor suggested, that saying that you don't like Obama or even saying 'I hate Obama' encourages or justifies violence. I was looking at a bigger picture than that.

Your response was...

How the hell else are we supposed to interpret that statement?

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Your response was...

How the hell else are we supposed to interpret that statement?

by thinking that maybe all of these attempts to denigrate Obama and call him a muslim and a marxist and suggesting that he is anti-American instead of concentrating on policy differences might tend to raise the animosity on both sides of the fence.

April15
10-23-2008, 09:32 PM
The repubs are just wimps at heart. That is why they get deferments during war time.

Yurt
10-23-2008, 09:33 PM
unbelievable

oca and "preacher" believe the violence is justified

their comments define them

red states rule
10-23-2008, 09:35 PM
unbelievable

They are posting the same stuff these days. Two nuts in a shell

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:35 PM
unbelievable

I would never say that violence was "justified". Another lie from the king.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM
I would never say that violence was "justified". Another lie from the king.

you posted you reap what you sow.....sounds like justification to me.....

Yurt
10-23-2008, 09:43 PM
you reap what you sow..

you justified it and said they should have thought about it

you even quoted a bible verse genius, that bible verse says you get what you deserve

are you saying the bible is unjustified in that verse? that god is unjustified by saying you reap what you sow...

Yurt
10-23-2008, 09:45 PM

you justified the violence, guess you should have thought about what you said earlier, eh...your true self on display, but at least jackass, oca, and psydeshow are in your camp :cheers2:

manu1959
10-23-2008, 09:47 PM
you justified the violence, guess you should have thought about what you said earlier, eh...your true self on display, but at least jackass, oca, and psydeshow are in your camp :cheers2:

the liar at work again......

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:50 PM

I did not justify any violence. I merely stated that those who incite violence have no reason to expect that they do not reap what they sow.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 09:52 PM
I did not justify any violence. I merely stated that those who incite violence have no reason to expect that they do not reap what they sow.

i thought freedom of speech was protected .....do i not have the same right to call obama a marxist as you do to call bush a nazi.....

Yurt
10-23-2008, 09:52 PM

how did this person incite violence wiseguy? and you obviously believe that what you reap is not justified...interesting, the bible is unjustified then...according to you "preacher"

red states rule
10-23-2008, 09:54 PM

So now expressing your opposition to Obama is inciting violence? Is this another example of the change libs are going to give America?

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:55 PM
how did this person incite violence wiseguy? and you obviously believe that what you reap is not justified...interesting, the bible is unjustified then...according to you "preacher"

I would never justify violence. But I am well aware that others might visit violence upon those that sow seeds of violence, "counselor".

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm amazed at how much OCA has changed from the uber-anti-Gay warrior to somebody who would drink Obama's bathwater...

;)

Although I agree that Obama will likely win this thing if McCain can't get his base to get some excitement and out to vote... (I just don't see how this lackluster campaign will do that, it's been run terribly).

red states rule
10-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I would never justify violence. But I am well aware that others might visit violence upon those that sow seeds of violence, "counselor".

To you an Obama supporter attacking someone who has a different POV is merely a form of counseling, and changing ones outlook on things

manu1959
10-23-2008, 09:57 PM

i thought your party was the champion of free speech.....acceptance and tollerance.....

i am sure this poor mccain support was just born this way....no one would choose to say things to be beat up on purpose.....

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:58 PM
To you an Obama supporter attacking someone who has a different POV is merely a form of counseling, and changing ones outlook on things

I do not condone violence...but those who sow the seeds of it should not be surprise when they reap the whirlwind.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm amazed at how much OCA has changed from the uber-anti-Gay warrior to somebody who would drink Obama's bathwater...

Now it would be much easier if Obama was running for Pope - then MFM, OCA, and the rest of his backers would only have to kiss his ring

Yurt
10-23-2008, 10:00 PM

so the violence is justified? why is it you can't answer the question about the bible verse you quoted? is the verse unjustified? is the bible unjust in telling others that you reap what you sow?

yes or no

Yurt
10-23-2008, 10:01 PM
i thought your party was the champion of free speech.....acceptance and tollerance.....

i am sure this poor mccain support was just born this way....no one would choose to say things to be beat up on purpose.....

:lol:

retiredman
10-23-2008, 10:02 PM
so the violence is justified? why is it you can't answer the question about the bible verse you quoted? is the verse unjustified? is the bible unjust in telling others that you reap what you sow?

yes or no

I said, and I will say again for the apparently reading impaired, I do not condone violence and violence is never justified from my perspective. Is that clear, "counselor"?

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:04 PM
I do not condone violence...but those who sow the seeds of it should not be surprise when they reap the whirlwind.

What did the man sow, except express his opinion?

manu1959
10-23-2008, 10:08 PM
I said, and I will say again for the apparently reading impaired, I do not condone violence and violence is never justified from my perspective. Is that clear, "counselor"?

so your two posts stating that is was justifedwere what then....lies?....surley not....you claim over and over and over that you do not lie....surley it couldn't be a mistake becuse you have claimed over and over and over that you have a three digit iq......(btw two zeros before the 4 doesn't make it a three digit iq).....and that you are the smartest guy here....

so what was that then....did your "wife" post that tripe.....btw...how is your cat?

emmett
10-23-2008, 10:08 PM

This coming from the mouth of one who curses females! Why do you even waste your time here? Frankly sir, you are so full of shit it is amusing!

All of a sudden you are some opinion on right and wrong! You're a joke....plain and simple! Just a joke!

Yurt
10-23-2008, 10:16 PM

no, it is not clear, you are obfuscating and deflecting from your words and not answering my question that i have asked 4 times

you said the person reaped what he sowed...you said he should have thought about that before....EH

he was the victim of violence and you said it was because he incited violence (which you have yet to provide any proof for)....and this violence is the result of what he sowed, hence, he reaped what he sowed, but now you are trying to say that the violence is not justified, so then the bible is unjust as you quoted the bible to say that this man deserved what he got <-- you said that by quoting the bible...now:

i asked you if the bible is unjust in telling others they reap what they sow...you refuse to answer, i wonder why

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Well, he did tell them to "get in their face".

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, he did tell them to "get in their face".

and Obama said he would bring a gun to the knife fight

retiredman
10-23-2008, 10:33 PM
no, it is not clear, you are obfuscating and deflecting from your words and not answering my question that i have asked 4 times

you said the person reaped what he sowed...you said he should have thought about that before....EH

he was the victim of violence and you said it was because he incited violence (which you have yet to provide any proof for)....and this violence is the result of what he sowed, hence, he reaped what he sowed, but now you are trying to say that the violence is not justified, so then the bible is unjust as you quoted the bible to say that this man deserved what he got <-- you said that by quoting the bible...now:

i asked you if the bible is unjust in telling others they reap what they sow...you refuse to answer, i wonder why

I did not say that the individual in question reaped what he sowed.

The bible is completely justified in telling others that they reap what they sow. But is IS the Old Testament and, in the New Testament, Jesus tells us that the greatest commandment is that we should love the Lord our God with all our heart, and with all our soul, and with all our mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: 'We should love our neighbor as ourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:42 PM

The bible is completely justified in telling others that they reap what they sow. But is IS the Old Testament and, in the New Testament, Jesus tells us that the greatest commandment is that we should love the Lord our God with all our heart, and with all our soul, and with all our mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: 'We should love our neighbor as ourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets

Running away from your own posts again?

manu1959
10-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Running away from your own posts again?

yes......he was for those posts before he was against them

10-23-2008, 10:55 PM

Then i guess you Obama supporters need to stop being violent before you bite off more than you can chew.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:55 PM
yes......he was for those posts before he was against them

I thought he would at least refine his position

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 11:03 PM
So you are saying that Democrats should expect a direct and equally violent "answer" for what they have reaped?

Maybe you should refine this a bit. Stupid people are in both parties, and the parties shouldn't be measured by the actions of their bottom-feeders and/or mouth-breathers.

Crawfish away if you wish from your stance, but this implies that it was the victim's fault because they've been "reaping violence" by pointing out the alliances of "The One".

Yurt
10-23-2008, 11:50 PM

so you just somehow throw out a verse of the bible, for no particular reason, so it was off topic and nothing to do with this thread? you also said this person incited violence, i asked you for proof as did others and you have failed to provide any.

so are you actually claiming that you are off topic AGAIN and just talking in general? that you happen to post this in a thread about somone who suffered violence at the hands of another because he voiced that he hated obama, is just coincidence? you just happen to couch your replies in "they" and "you" and "who" while never actually addressing this individual because you just wanted to rant about people reaping what they sow? why did you bother posting in this thread at all then? simply spamming?

since you want to take this unique view that you just happen to be posting random thoughts about reaping what you sow and people inciting violence beget violence, lets see if you can stay on topic:

did this particular person reap what he sows? did he incite violence? if you answer no to both question, explain to us what exactly your point and purpose of your above posts.

the NT talk is a red herring, either the OT verse is the truth or not. you quoted it with the full understanding that someone who incites violence should nto be surprised to be in the receiving end of violence....YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. are you saying the NT abrogrates that verse? if so, why did you post it?

let's see mfm try and dance his way out this one folks. :dance:

red states rule
10-24-2008, 03:05 AM
Yurt, this must be the hate speech MFM was talking about. We are doing what conservative talk radio does - hold liberals accountable on what they say, do, and believe in

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:59 AM
the NT talk is a red herring, either the OT verse is the truth or not. you quoted it with the full understanding that someone who incites violence should nto be surprised to be in the receiving end of violence....YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. are you saying the NT abrogrates that verse? if so, why did you post it?

I quoted Hosea to suggest that, nationally, political movements who aggressively whip up their constituents into hateful opposition, should not be surprised when their opposition hates back. I did not suggest that this one individual sowed the whirlwind but the comment was aimed at the conservative movement, in general, in the US. Instead of talking about issues, your people are standing up at rallies and calling Obama a muslim, as if that is some terrible thing to be... it is politics of hate and division (and now, quite obviously, desperation) and it only begets similary hatred.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:04 AM
I quoted Hosea to suggest that, nationally, political movements who aggressively whip up their constituents into hateful opposition, should not be surprised when their opposition hates back. I did not suggest that this one individual sowed the whirlwind but the comment was aimed at the conservative movement, in general, in the US. Instead of talking about issues, your people are standing up at rallies and calling Obama a muslim, as if that is some terrible thing to be... it is politics of hate and division (and now, quite obviously, desperation) and it only begets similary hatred.

I have not found any reports of these kind and considerate libs being attacked. Are you wearing one of these shirts MFM? Given your history you probably designed them

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Xn_O-mM2sFk/SPOZPwiBEfI/AAAAAAAAB2A/2izW28nIBOo/s400/wowersinteesjpeg-tm.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Xn_O-mM2sFk/SPOdPls1urI/AAAAAAAAB2Q/FnI0w2KW7Jo/s400/palint-s+2.JPG

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 07:16 AM
The bible is completely justified in telling others that they reap what they sow. But is IS the Old Testament and, in the New Testament, Jesus tells us that the greatest commandment is that we should love the Lord our God with all our heart, and with all our soul, and with all our mind.' This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: 'We should love our neighbor as ourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

You didn't say it, but you incinuated it.

You're right, the Democrats should not be surprised when conservatives hate back. It has been going on for decades. The Democrats have been whipping up radical leftists for years inspiring intolerant attacks on those who disagree with them and they ACT like they don't understand why everyone doesn't bow down to Barack Obama throwing palm branches in front of his motorcade, shouting Hosanna as he enters Washington DC.

Immie

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:19 AM
you incorrectly inferred it

You're right, the Democrats should not be surprised when conservatives hate back. It has been going on for decades. The Democrats have been whipping up radical leftists for years inspiring intolerant attacks on those who disagree with them and they ACT like they don't understand why everyone doesn't bow down to Barack Obama throwing palm branches in front of his motorcade, shouting Hosanna as he enters Washington DC.

I did not claim that the left was innocent of this sort of incitement.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:21 AM

From what I have seen, most acts of violence are being committed by Dems. Libs have taken intemidation to new levels.

Are you getting royalties from the Palin shirt MFM?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:27 AM
I have not found any reports of these kind and considerate libs being attacked. Are you wearing one of these shirts MFM? Given your history you probably designed them

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Xn_O-mM2sFk/SPOZPwiBEfI/AAAAAAAAB2A/2izW28nIBOo/s400/wowersinteesjpeg-tm.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Xn_O-mM2sFk/SPOdPls1urI/AAAAAAAAB2Q/FnI0w2KW7Jo/s400/palint-s+2.JPG

***crickets chirping*** :laugh2:

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 07:31 AM

No, you incinuated it and you do this kind of thing all the time. It is your
MO. You like to stir up shit then claim, "I didn't say that". Honesly, no one believes it.

Immie

GW in Ohio
10-24-2008, 07:45 AM
If any of you expressing pious horror over this incident have a shred of honesty, you'll admit that this news item delighted you, because you saw it as a life preserver that might save a sinking McCain campaign.

An incident like this provides an opportunity to bloviate thusly:

You see what these dark people are capable of? And you want to turn the country over to them?

But you won't admit your secret glee upon hearing of this incident, will you?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:47 AM
If any of you expressing pious horror over this incident have a shred of honesty, you'll admit that this news item delighted you, because you saw it as a life preserver that might save a sinking McCain campaign.

I am not happy at all - but your post reflects dismay the story saw the light of day

Very lame attempt to try and deflect from the topic BTW

Nukeman
10-24-2008, 07:47 AM

But you won't admit your secret glee upon hearing of this incident, will you?Who the hell on here has BROUGHT UP RACE of either person involved in the altercation???

The only MORON posting anything about race is a self professed liberal from Ohio! So who's the race baiting jerk off???:poke:

Nukeman
10-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Maybe that person should've kept their fucking mouth shut.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen is always a good motto.
So not only have you cmpletely gone off on all republicans, you are now against someone having "freedom of speech" like you are enjoying here... Interesting to say the least! So when will we be seeing you in jack boots goose stepping to the inaugeration of Obama...

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:53 AM
So not only have you cmpletely gone off on all republicans, you are now against someone having "freedom of speech" like you are enjoying here... Interesting to say the least! So when will we be seeing you in jack boots goose stepping to the inaugeration of Obama...

It has gotten to the point where you can't see any difference between OCA's posts or those of MFM's, Joe Steele's, Gabby's, Bully's, of GW's

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 08:07 AM

Well, I'm not expressing the slightist bit of horror over this incident but the news does not in the least delight me. I can really care less which one of these two candidates actually win. We've got a socialist and a Bush-lite running. Neither one of whom will do this country any good.

I've decided that this time around, I don't give a rat's ass which one wins. I like Gov. Palin to some degree, but she is not ready to be President. I might support her as Governor of Florida if she were running here, but her star power has gone out as far as I am concerned and she's not ready to be President.

America is screwed regardless of which party wins this election. We'll have to pray for another opportunity and better candidates in 2012.

Immie

GW in Ohio
10-24-2008, 08:08 AM
Who the hell on here has BROUGHT UP RACE of either person involved in the altercation???

The only MORON posting anything about race is a self professed liberal from Ohio! So who's the race baiting jerk off???:poke:

Oh, you're right, jerkoff. It was the other incident I was thinking of, where a black man attacked a white McCain supporter.

Thanks, assface.

Nukeman
10-24-2008, 08:15 AM
Oh, you're right, jerkoff. It was the other incident I was thinking of, where a black man attacked a white McCain supporter.

Thanks, assface.
Aww did I hit a nerve. There is that liberal tolerance coming to the surface. Be careful I am not a pansy push over that would "allow" some douchebag Obama supporter to push me....:fu:

just skimmed through the other thread here and I still can't find where somoeone said what you posted. You really are race baiting aren't you. Desperate measures by desperate people to explain their short comings....

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:23 AM
No, you incinuated it and you do this kind of thing all the time. It is your
MO. You like to stir up shit then claim, "I didn't say that". Honesly, no one believes it.

Immie

I clearly stated my belief that political parties sow these seeds of hatred, not this particular individual involved.

Classact
10-24-2008, 08:23 AM
Police fear riots if Barack Obama loses US election
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/johnmccain/3248961/Police-fear-riots-if-Barack-Obama-loses-US-election.html?mobile=true

Bring it on!

red states rule
10-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Police fear riots if Barack Obama loses US election http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/johnmccain/3248961/Police-fear-riots-if-Barack-Obama-loses-US-election.html?mobile=true

Bring it on!

Looks like James Carville was right :laugh2:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:26 AM
and RSR...
I find your picture laden posts to be offensive. I, of course do not condone such displays and really have no desire to discuss them with you further. OK?

I happen to think posting a picture of a banned word is just as much a violation of board rules as getting around them using acronyms.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 08:28 AM
and RSR...
I find your picture laden posts to be offensive. I, of course do not condone such displays and really have no desire to discuss them with you further. OK?

I happen to think posting a picture of a banned word is just as much a violation of board rules as getting around them using acronyms.

You find it offensive but you use the word to describe women who disagree with you? :laugh2:

It is not a violation of the rule since I was NOT directing it toward a member of the board

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 08:35 AM
I clearly stated my belief that political parties sow these seeds of hatred, not this particular individual involved.

No you didn't and the fact that everyone who has posted about your comments so far sees it that you meant the individual only proves my point. Only a moron would think otherwise, and you're no moron. I'd say you're sitting behind your computer laughing at the rest of us as you try to weasel your way out of another one.

Immie

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:36 AM
You find it offensive but you use the word to describe women who disagree with you? :laugh2:

It is not a violation of the rule since I was NOT directing it toward a member of the board

I was banned for doing so, and I have not repeated MY use of that word since my return.

And...I think the word is banned, period, is it not?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:39 AM
No you didn't and the fact that everyone who has posted about your comments so far sees it that you meant the individual only proves my point. Only a moron would think otherwise, and you're no moron. I'd say you're sitting behind your computer laughing at the rest of us as you try to weasel your way out of another one.

Immie

you and your cohort's inability to understand the nuances of the english language is, unfortunately, out of my control. I do not think that this individual who was attacked had personally sown any seeds of hatred...the story does not give that detail. I think, and I said, that political parties who incite intolerance and hatred should not be surprised when it is visited upon them.

and don't call me a weasel.

asshole.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 08:40 AM
I was banned for doing so, and I have not repeated MY use of that word since my return.

And...I think the word is banned, period, is it not?

I was showing how considerate libs are toward Gov Palin. After all, the liberal media is saying it is the folks at Palin rallies that inspire hate

I would be lying if I said I did not think of you when I saw the shirt MFM

red states rule
10-24-2008, 08:40 AM
you and your cohort's inability to understand the nuances of the english language is, unfortunately, out of my control. I do not think that this individual who was attacked had personally sown any seeds of hatred...the story does not give that detail. I think, and I said, that political parties who incite intolerance and hatred should not be surprised when it is visited upon them.

asshole.

Sorry MFM, we see right through your double talk and gibberish

and I see your preacher side is starting to come out again

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Sorry MFM, we see right through your double talk and gibberish

and I see your preacher side is starting to come out again
what you see right through is in your head, RSR. I never suggested that the individual involved in this altercation brought it on himself. I suggested that political organizations that incite intolerance and hatred ought not be surprised when it iis visited upon them. Don't you agree?

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 08:50 AM

asshole.

Maybe you need to go back to 7th grade english classes.

I see you just can't handle your attempt to repent. You're behaving like the proverbial weasel; therefore, that should be pointed out.

Oh, and don't bother apologizing. 1) your apologies are worthless, 2) you are already forgiven.

Immie

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:52 AM
I was showing how considerate libs are toward Gov Palin. After all, the liberal media is saying it is the folks at Palin rallies that inspire hate

I would be lying if I said I did not think of you when I saw the shirt MFM

the word is banned and you got around the ban by posting it in a picture. that's a fact. I think you should be banned for doing so.

GW in Ohio
Aww did I hit a nerve. There is that liberal tolerance coming to the surface. Be careful I am not a pansy push over that would "allow" some douchebag Obama supporter to push me....:fu:

just skimmed through the other thread here and I still can't find where somoeone said what you posted. You really are race baiting aren't you. Desperate measures by desperate people to explain their short comings....

Race isn't the point, nukeman.

The point is that desperate McCain supporters will likely welcome this kind of news, because it will enable them to say that Obama supporters are violent.

There's another thread here about Obama supporters rioting if Obama loses.

Please....

First of all, Obama ain't losin'.

Secondly, some of you have this stereotype about black people, that they are prone to rioting.

If McCain loses, can we expect to see beer-bellied white men in khakis and tasselled loafers rioting in the streets? Will they start looting the LL Bean outlet stores?

red states rule
what you see right through is in your head, RSR. I never suggested that the individual involved in this altercation brought it on himself. I suggested that political organizations that incite intolerance and hatred ought not be surprised when it iis visited upon them. Don't you agree?

When you posted "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind" Hosea 8:7 you expressed how the guy brought it on himself

Like yuur slur when you called the troops infidels - you are now back pedaling

red states rule
10-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Race isn't the point, nukeman.

The point is that desperate McCain supporters will likely welcome this kind of news, because it will enable them to say that Obama supporters are violent.

There's another thread here about Obama supporters rioting if Obama loses.

Please....

First of all, Obama ain't losin'.

Secondly, some of you have this stereotype about black people, that they are prone to rioting.

If McCain loses, can we expect to see beer-bellied white men in khakis and tasselled loafers rioting in the streets? Will they start looting the LL Bean outlet stores?

It was James Carville who said blacks would riot if Obama loses. Last I checked he was a liberal

retiredman
10-24-2008, 08:58 AM
When you posted "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind" Hosea 8:7 you expressed how the guy brought it on himself
Like yuur slur when you called the troops infidels - you are now back pedaling

I expressed nothing of the kind. I merely posted the scriptural passage without any amplifying or editorializing.

And, as I have said before, to the citizens of Iraq, American troops ARE infidels. You can keep beating that dead horse from now until the election for all I care. I did not mean it as a slur of our troops and it was not one.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 09:00 AM
I expressed nothing of the kind. I merely posted the scriptural passage without any amplifying or editorializing.

And, as I have said before, to the citizens of Iraq, American troops ARE infidels. You can keep beating that dead horse from now until the election for all I care. I did not mean it as a slur of our troops and it was not one.

You really are full of it today - more then usual; which is a hell of an accomplishment :laugh2:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 09:08 AM
and, as usual, you are incapable of defending your idiotic arguments. I expressed nothing of the sort, and my statement about the dead horse stands as is.

crin63
10-24-2008, 09:09 AM
We are having a big event at my church this Sunday with fried chicken and southern fixins. There is a highly regarded chicken restaurant that a couple of my friends went to so they could try the chicken to see if it was where we wanted to order chicken for the event. One friend being a fairly dark complected Sicilian and the other very white.

They walked into the restaurant and one of them was wearing a McCain/Palin button. It never occurred to them that it was an all black restaurant. The people were freaked that someone white walked in but to have a McCain/Palin button on they were pissed. Immediately they started verbally assaulting my friend with the button. Its nothing he isn't used to since he grew up as the only white boy on Indian reservations. He's a scrapper from way back so he just stood his ground but he was quite surprised by the anger and outrage over someone supporting McCain.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 09:09 AM
and, as usual, you are incapable of defending your idiotic arguments. I expressed nothing of the sort, and my statement about the dead horse stands as is.

I have proven my arguments, and your posts helped me prove them :laugh2:

red states rule
10-24-2008, 09:10 AM
We are having a big event at my church this Sunday with fried chicken and southern fixins. There is a highly regarded chicken restaurant that a couple of my friends went to so they could try the chicken to see if it was where we wanted to order chicken for the event. One friend being a fairly dark complected Sicilian and the other very white.

They walked into the restaurant and one of them was wearing a McCain/Palin button. It never occurred to them that it was an all black restaurant. The people were freaked that someone white walked in but to have a McCain/Palin button on they were pissed. Immediately they started verbally assaulting my friend with the button. Its nothing he isn't used to since he grew up as the only white boy on Indian reservations. He's a scrapper from way back so he just stood his ground but he was quite surprised by the anger and outrage over someone supporting McCain.

Ah, the party of tolerance and civility strikes again

retiredman
10-24-2008, 09:10 AM
I have proven my arguments, and your posts helped me prove them :laugh2:
you have proven jack shit. I posted the scripture...and expressed nothing else. you are a liar and a fool.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 09:13 AM
you have proven jack shit. I posted the scripture...and expressed nothing else. you are a liar and a fool.

Ah, here comes another sermon form the preacher man folks.

You do have a short fuse when you are hung by the tongue :laugh2:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Ah, here comes another sermon form the preacher man folks.

You do have a short fuse when you are hung by the tongue :laugh2:

I merely point out that you proved nothing. You claimed that I expressed some thought when, in fact, I posted the scripture without comment. that is fact. that you would not acknowledge that is to be expected... because you are a partisan fool.

emmett
10-24-2008, 10:11 AM

Listening to the likes of you preaching, even quoting any scripture.....makes me sick!

emmett
10-24-2008, 10:18 AM

Wow....that's sort of like the way I am treated by both sides when I walk in anywhere with my Bob Barr for president tee shirt on!

The attitudes come from both sides my friend! The ONLY difference is that the Obama supporters use racism as their blanket approach. To me at least that is so simple I can understand it, with Conservatives however I am astonished at their ignorance.

WE COULD JUST VOTE FOR BOB BARR FOR REAL CHANGE in a direction toward the way our forefathers wanted our country to experience liberty but we'ew scared we'll lose. Guess what......we're gonna lose anyway! A vote for John McCain is a wasted vote! It will mean nothing but defeat. A vote for the LP will mean everything!

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Listening to the likes of you preaching, even quoting any scripture.....makes me sick!

Scripture never makes me sick even when it comes from the mouth of someone that is not a believer.

That is not saying MFM is not a believer. Clearly he has confessed his belief in Jesus. He and I don't agree on many things, but we both believe in Christ. Little else matters.

Immie

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:20 AM

i knew you couldn't dance your way out of, so you of course do not answer my questions and ignore over half my post....ho hum

btw, i have proof obama ordered this

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:22 AM
so you just somehow throw out a verse of the bible, for no particular reason, so it was off topic and nothing to do with this thread? you also said this person incited violence, i asked you for proof as did others and you have failed to provide any.

so are you actually claiming that you are off topic AGAIN and just talking in general? that you happen to post this in a thread about somone who suffered violence at the hands of another because he voiced that he hated obama, is just coincidence? you just happen to couch your replies in "they" and "you" and "who" while never actually addressing this individual because you just wanted to rant about people reaping what they sow? why did you bother posting in this thread at all then? simply spamming?

since you want to take this unique view that you just happen to be posting random thoughts about reaping what you sow and people inciting violence beget violence, lets see if you can stay on topic:

did this particular person reap what he sows? did he incite violence? if you answer no to both question, explain to us what exactly your point and purpose of your above posts.

let's give mfm one more chance to explain himself and not purposefully ignore over half my post

red states rule
10-24-2008, 10:22 AM

Feeling sick? Try this

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/110088.gif

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:26 AM

asshole.

bullshit, you never mentioned POLITICAL PARTIES in your initial posts about this and only started to back peddle when called on it :laugh2:

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:32 AM

you AMPLIFIED the bible verse in bold, so your claim you did not amplify the verse is wrong.

it is clear that you did not mention political parties until called on it, then you said, oh, i am looking at the bigger picture, blah, blah, blah...your initial posts are clearly speaking to the topic of the thread, or as i already asked you, were you spamming, off topic, mindless blathering...

rsr even brought up the topic of the thread by mentioning physical attack, you then AGAIN repeat your reap what you sow and then take it a step further and say that "you" should have thought about that earlier, eh....

nice try

Abbey Marie
10-24-2008, 10:55 AM
by thinking that maybe all of these attempts to denigrate Obama and call him a muslim and a marxist and suggesting that he is anti-American instead of concentrating on policy differences might tend to raise the animosity on both sides of the fence.

It would require an illogical s-t-r-e-t-c-h to come to this conclusion about your post, when your post was in direct repsonse to the o.p. on the Chili's incident. Especially when not a single word was posted by you to state otherwise.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 11:01 AM
It would require an illogical s-t-r-e-t-c-h to come to this conclusion about your post, when your post was in direct repsonse to the o.p. on the Chili's incident. Especially when not a single word was posted by you to state otherwise.

Abbey, this McCain supporters keep asking for it

Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

As the media fumes over nonexistent hate at Palin speeches, it ignores leftists who go berserk on city streets.

October 17, 2008

While the Democrat-leaning media continues to scare undecided voters with bedtime stories about some mythical angry McCain supporter whom nobody has seen, here is a real district attorney’s complaint documenting an unprovoked assault by an enraged Democrat against a McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: “Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant’s face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant’s face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain.”

On a Monday afternoon, September 15, 2008, three McCain volunteers were holding campaign signs and distributing leaflets on a busy corner of 51st Street and Lexington Avenue. As they were peacefully talking to each other, they were approached by a man who, in the words of the victim, provided the impression of “a rather benign, doughy-looking guy — not a person I would have expected to assault me.”

He rushed towards them, grabbed a McCain sign off a volunteer’s hands, and tore it apart. That didn’t seem enough

This is how the victim describes it:

I said, “What are you doing? You can’t do that!” And he was red in the face screaming, “You people are ridiculous!” And I said, “Yeah, whatever, but you can’t do that.”

So I reached for the sign that he ripped up, and he grabbed another sign, broke it, and ripped it to shreds. And when I said, “You can’t do that,” he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and almost broke my glasses, and then he left.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-supporter-assaults-female-mccain-volunteer-in-new-york/2/

Abbey Marie
10-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Another tragic instance of...

(scroll down)

Lib Derangement Syndrome.

crin63
10-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Wow....that's sort of like the way I am treated by both sides when I walk in anywhere with my Bob Barr for president tee shirt on!

The attitudes come from both sides my friend! The ONLY difference is that the Obama supporters use racism as their blanket approach. To me at least that is so simple I can understand it, with Conservatives however I am astonished at their ignorance.

WE COULD JUST VOTE FOR BOB BARR FOR REAL CHANGE in a direction toward the way our forefathers wanted our country to experience liberty but we'ew scared we'll lose. Guess what......we're gonna lose anyway! A vote for John McCain is a wasted vote! It will mean nothing but defeat. A vote for the LP will mean everything!

I have to admit that I just shake my head in disbelief when I see someone with a pro Obama sign. I talked to a Democrat friend the other day and it was her opinion as well as many of her friends from what she said that only the ignorant would vote for Obama. She doesn't subscribe to all the (so called) smears by the way. She said that all one had to do was listen to his actual words and they should never vote for him. His tax policies, his views of abortion and stem cell research she found completely unacceptable.

You already know my view, but if I saw a Bob Barr sign or shirt I would conclude the person was probably all right in my books. They believe in freedom, they believe in America and they love this country.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Another tragic instance of...

(scroll down)

Lib Derangement Syndrome.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g283/Catnapper75/politics/liberals0119.jpg

retiredman
10-24-2008, 01:46 PM

I am sorry that you feel that way. You are incorrect. It was my meaning. I am well aware of what I meant when I typed the scriptural passage. This situation nationally is extremely divisive and filled with animosity. I believe that both sides of the political spectrum have their hands dirty over this... no doubt. All you need to do is look and see the animosity that is exhibited here in cyberspace on DP.com... it is a microcosm - albeit more pronounced and distilled - of what is happening in the real world. My only hope is that Obama will be able to bridge that gap between MOST people in the real world... I am resigned to the fact that those animosities will never die in places like this.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 01:47 PM
I am sorry that you feel that way. You are incorrect. It was my meaning. I am well aware of what I meant when I typed the scriptural passage. This situation nationally is extremely divisive and filled with animosity. I believe that both sides of the political spectrum have their hands dirty over this... no doubt. All you need to do is look and see the animosity that is exhibited here in cyberspace on DP.com... it is a microcosm - albeit more pronounced and distilled - of what is happening in the real world. My only hope is that Obama will be able to bridge that gap between MOST people in the real world... I am resigned to the fact that those animosities will never die in places like this.

On that point you are correct. You are one of those who will always keep pouring gasoline on the fire

retiredman
10-24-2008, 01:47 PM
I

You already know my view, but if I saw a Bob Barr sign or shirt I would conclude the person was probably all right in my books. They believe in freedom, they believe in America and they love this country.

the implication here is that someone who has an Obama sign does NOT believe in Freedom or love our country...

a classic example of what I was saying.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 01:49 PM
the implication here is that someone who has an Obama sign does NOT believe in Freedom or love our country...

a classic example of what I was saying.

Look at what they are going to do with our 401K's and the financial markets. They want to take away our freedom to invest our own damn money

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:10 PM
mfm AGAIN refuses to answer my questions...

i no longer wonder why, the reason is patently obvious

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:16 PM
mfm AGAIN refuses to answer my questions...

i no longer wonder why, the reason is patently obvious

what question of yours did I miss yurtie?

I must admit that I really don't take time to read all of your posts. sorry.

Go ahead and tell me the question again and I will try to answer it for you, "counselor".

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:24 PM
what question of yours did I miss yurtie?

I must admit that I really don't take time to read all of your posts. sorry.

Go ahead and tell me the question again and I will try to answer it for you, "counselor".

i have asked it twice, the first time you only answered 1/3 of my post and willfully cut out the rest so why are you claiming you missed it? you purposefully cut it out of the post...so YOU HAD to have read it

you answered abbey's posts after mine, but oh so conveniently skipped mine, right

the questions are there, there is 3 posts and try not cutting the posts and try to answer the whole thing

91, 92, 94, 95

you reap what you sow preacher

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:28 PM
i knew you couldn't dance your way out of, so you of course do not answer my questions and ignore over half my post....ho hum

this is #91. I don't see a question here

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:30 PM
let's give mfm one more chance to explain himself and not purposefully ignore over half my post

this is #92. no question here either... do I detect a trend?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:31 PM
bullshit, you never mentioned POLITICAL PARTIES in your initial posts about this and only started to back peddle when called on it :laugh2:

this is #94

I didn't mention political parties, but that does not mean that I was not referring to political parties.

still no questions, though.... is there going to BE some missed question?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:37 PM
you AMPLIFIED the bible verse in bold, so your claim you did not amplify the verse is wrong.

it is clear that you did not mention political parties until called on it, then you said, oh, i am looking at the bigger picture, blah, blah, blah...your initial posts are clearly speaking to the topic of the thread, or as i already asked you, were you spamming, off topic, mindless blathering...

rsr even brought up the topic of the thread by mentioning physical attack, you then AGAIN repeat your reap what you sow and then take it a step further and say that "you" should have thought about that earlier, eh....

nice try

This is #95. I stand by my post. I posted the text without further amplification...

I DO believe that the political climate has spawned these sorts of events. The YOU referred to republicans in general.

I really would prefer not to play your petty little cross examination word games and deal with substance more often. Now..if I missed some substantive question of yours, it did not seem to be in the four posts you referenced. Got any other numbers you want me to look back on, or could you save me the hassle of reading multiple posts that do DO contain substantive questions like I just got through doing and just type your question in your reply?:laugh2:

red states rule
10-24-2008, 02:39 PM
This is #95. I stand by my post. I posted the text without further amplification...

I DO believe that the political climate has spawned these sorts of events. The YOU referred to republicans in general.

I really would prefer not to play your petty little cross examination word games and deal with substance more often. Now..if I missed some substantive question of yours, it did not seem to be in the four posts you referenced. Got any other numbers you want me to look back on, or could you save me the hassle of reading multiple posts that do DO contain substantive questions like I just got through doing and just type your question in your reply?:laugh2:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/revhyperion/miscellaneous/pwnd.jpg

Yurt
10-24-2008, 02:41 PM
for the THIRD TIME (and let's not forget mfm willfully cut this portion of my post and only answered a small fraction of it):

retiredman
10-24-2008, 02:49 PM
thank you for posting it. tell me what the scavenger hunt through 91, 92, 94 and 95 was all about ...on second thought...don't bother

for the THIRD TIME (and let's not forget mfm willfully cut this portion of my post and only answered a small fraction of it):

I don't believe that I EVER said that "this person incited violence". As I have said, I think that the biblical verse was on point in that the political environment this election cycle is so toxic that violence should be expected...don't YOU agree?

so are you actually claiming that you are off topic AGAIN and just talking in general?
as above...I do not think I am off topic at all

that you happen to post this in a thread about somone who suffered violence at the hands of another because he voiced that he hated obama, is just coincidence?
as stated, I think it is as a result of the toxic political environment. sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

you just happen to couch your replies in "they" and "you" and "who" while never actually addressing this individual because you just wanted to rant about people reaping what they sow? why did you bother posting in this thread at all then? simply spamming?
they, you and who all refer to the larger political apparatus

I am not posting random thoughts. I am commenting on this incident being endemic to the political climate

did this particular person reap what he sows?
this person reaped what his country's political system has sown
did he incite violence?
his country's political system does
if you answer no to both question, explain to us what exactly your point and purpose of your above posts.
asked and answered

now...any more questions, "counselor"?

OCA
10-24-2008, 03:11 PM

;)

Although I agree that Obama will likely win this thing if McCain can't get his base to get some excitement and out to vote... (I just don't see how this lackluster campaign will do that, it's been run terribly).

Vote you've got it wrong, I disagree with Obama on most of his social issues but that is not what is important at this time in American history, simply put his economic policies of tax cuts for the middle class are light years better and more practical than McCain's tax raises.

With that said i'm not voting for him(not that he will need my vote)

OCA
10-24-2008, 03:13 PM
***crickets chirping*** :laugh2:

LMFAO! That shit is funnier than hell! Gotta get one of them shirts.

She's not a c*** though, just a dumber than a box of rocks MILF..............should I post a total replay of the Katie Couric interview?:laugh2:

OCA
10-24-2008, 03:16 PM

Nah, i'm saying if you are going to talk politics in the public sector like that and you don't know your opponent from Adam you just might get a wingnut who ends up fucking your grill up...............its both their faults.

Nukeman
10-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Nah, i'm saying if you are going to talk politics in the public sector like that and you don't know your opponent from Adam you just might get a wingnut who ends up fucking your grill up...............its both their faults.
Agreed to a point, I do believe you can get as emotional as you want but when you "can't keep your hands to your self" (remember grade school) than you really shouldn't be playing with others :lol:

OCA
10-24-2008, 03:20 PM
It has gotten to the point where you can't see any difference between OCA's posts or those of MFM's, Joe Steele's, Gabby's, Bully's, of GW's

Sure it has lol, you can't defeat any position of mine so you take advice from McCain and start mudslinging with some name association bullshit.

I swear...............politics is just not your forte, this election is killing you.

Gaffer
10-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Sure it has lol, you can't defeat any position of mine so you take advice from McCain and start mudslinging with some name association bullshit.

I swear...............politics is just not your forte, this election is killing you.

RSR wasn't mudslinging. He was just lumping you in with the fools. A position you have earned by the way.

OCA
10-24-2008, 03:30 PM
RSR wasn't mudslinging. He was just lumping you in with the fools. A position you have earned by the way.

Here he is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. "the black helicopters are coming":laugh2::laugh2:

Call me back when you find your credibility.

gabosaurus
10-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Is this one going to be a fraud as well?

Gaffer
10-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Here he is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. "the black helicopters are coming":laugh2::laugh2:

Call me back when you find your credibility.

:lol: Look who's talking about credibility. :laugh2:

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:25 PM
:lol: Look who's talking about credibility. :laugh2:

Oh, I get it, I have no credibility because I believe the Demo candidate is best suited for the job this time around, gotcha, not because I believe jackboots are going to come, take Repubs away and kill them in a 2009 Auschwitz because that would make me what....credible?:laugh2:

I among others think you've lost all your marbles.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 05:26 PM
thank you for posting it. tell me what the scavenger hunt through 91, 92, 94 and 95 was all about ...on second thought...don't bother

I don't believe that I EVER said that "this person incited violence". As I have said, I think that the biblical verse was on point in that the political environment this election cycle is so toxic that violence should be expected...don't YOU agree?

so are you actually claiming that you are off topic AGAIN and just talking in general?
as above...I do not think I am off topic at all

that you happen to post this in a thread about somone who suffered violence at the hands of another because he voiced that he hated obama, is just coincidence?
as stated, I think it is as a result of the toxic political environment. sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

you just happen to couch your replies in "they" and "you" and "who" while never actually addressing this individual because you just wanted to rant about people reaping what they sow? why did you bother posting in this thread at all then? simply spamming?
they, you and who all refer to the larger political apparatus

I am not posting random thoughts. I am commenting on this incident being endemic to the political climate

did this particular person reap what he sows?
this person reaped what his country's political system has sown
did he incite violence?
his country's political system does
if you answer no to both question, explain to us what exactly your point and purpose of your above posts.
asked and answered

now...any more questions, "counselor"?

this person's violence is the result of the political system? how? so somehow, somone ("people") have apparently sowed something and this innocent victim reaped what others sowed....somehow, i am sure the biblical verse you quoted IS NOT AT ALL talking about that, the biblical verse is talking directly about an action that someone sowes and they themselves reap it. are you suggesting the biblical verse is saying that if someone else sowes something, i am to reap it?

it is rather amusing that you did not state this until called on it. i won't wait for you to answer this as apparently you could not think of an answer to my original post, thus cut out 2/3 of it and then, after much deliberation, coaxing by me, you suddenly found an answer.

edit:

and one of those posts genius, was a copy of my post you cut out 2/3 of

Yurt
10-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Oh, I get it, I have no credibility because I believe the Demo candidate is best suited for the job this time around, gotcha, not because I believe jackboots are going to come, take Repubs away and kill them in a 2009 Auschwitz because that would make me what....credible?:laugh2:

I among others think you've lost all your marbles.

for me personally, it is your myopic view of hard working citizens, er i guess not always citizens with you

to suggest that latinos work harder than any other group is absurd...you are entitled to your opinion, because that is all it is, as you have no support to back up your claim

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:31 PM
for me personally, it is your myopic view of hard working citizens, er i guess not always citizens with you

to suggest that latinos work harder than any other group is absurd...you are entitled to your opinion, because that is all it is, as you have no support to back up your claim

So speaking of workers, do you support J.Lib's view that a middle class tax cut is welfare?

Yurt
10-24-2008, 05:36 PM
So speaking of workers, do you support J.Lib's view that a middle class tax cut is welfare?

he said that? and no. still doesn't mean obammy the racist will do a better job, though i can see why you like him, pandering to an ethnic group and all. and tbo oca, i think it would be interesting if obama won. he is certainly not about authentic change, but it will be a change over the past 8 years in some areas. mccain is a weakling, so much so that after the last debate, my wife, who voted for hillary, considered obama, then could not stand his racism (she is half east indian/scottish, fucking gorgeous) so she thought mccain would be her choice, but after the last debate, i think she is going go vote for obama.

you know what, i don't blame her. doesn't mean i agree with her.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 05:39 PM

Here is what McCain said

"In other words, Barack Obama's tax plan would convert the IRS into a giant welfare agency, redistributing massive amounts of wealth at the direction of politicians in Washington,"

It is welfare when people who do not pay federal income taxes get a tax refund. Obama will increase the EIC which is also welfare

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Here is what McCain said

"In other words, Barack Obama's tax plan would convert the IRS into a giant welfare agency, redistributing massive amounts of wealth at the direction of politicians in Washington,"

It is welfare when people who do not pay federal income taxes get a tax refund. Obama will increase the EIC which is also welfare

The middle class pays taxes, mucho taxes, show me a link where the middle class pays no taxes.

I garner you support McCain's tax raises over Obama's tax cuts, not surprising given your hack status.

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:45 PM
he said that? and no. still doesn't mean obammy the racist will do a better job, though i can see why you like him, pandering to an ethnic group and all. and tbo oca, i think it would be interesting if obama won. he is certainly not about authentic change, but it will be a change over the past 8 years in some areas. mccain is a weakling, so much so that after the last debate, my wife, who voted for hillary, considered obama, then could not stand his racism (she is half east indian/scottish, fucking gorgeous) so she thought mccain would be her choice, but after the last debate, i think she is going go vote for obama.

you know what, i don't blame her. doesn't mean i agree with her.

How is Obama a racist?:laugh2:

red states rule
10-24-2008, 05:48 PM
The middle class pays taxes, mucho taxes, show me a link where the middle class pays no taxes.

I garner you support McCain's tax raises over Obama's tax cuts, not surprising given your hack status.

Thanks to the Bush tax cuts, millions were dropped formt he Federal income tax rolls

About 40% of workers do not pat ant federal incomes taxes

What Obama is doing is a bait and switch. He is promising income tax cuts and refunds when they do not pay income taxes but pay payroll taxes.

This is covered here

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18990

and Obama and the Dems have plans for your 401K

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=19007

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks to the Bush tax cuts, millions were dropped formt he Federal income tax rolls

About 40% of workers do not pat ant federal incomes taxes

What Obama is doing is a bait and switch. He is promising income tax cuts and refunds when they do not pay income taxes but pay payroll taxes.

This is covered here

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18990

and Obama and the Dems have plans for your 401K

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=19007

Yeah, I got about a 300 some odd dollar rebate:laugh2:, all while he skyrocketed the deficit by irresponsibly cutting taxes while going to war..............Bush was not the brightest bulb on the tree.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I got about a 300 some odd dollar rebate:laugh2:, all while he skyrocketed the deficit by irresponsibly cutting taxes while going to war..............Bush was not the brightest bulb on the tree.

and that has what to do with Obama's bait and switch? Libs are giddy because he is promising them $1000 - how will he pay for it?

Plus he has promised $1.3 trillion in new spending

Yurt
10-24-2008, 05:56 PM
How is Obama a racist?:laugh2:

typical white person

attend(maybe)ed wrights church for 20 years, black theology, you don't think that has anything to do with race?

that is just how white people will do you

do you really want examples? do you really not know his views on whites, blacks etc...? someone just posted a 1995 interview of him on this board and he blamed ALL of Africa's problems on colonialism....:laugh2: as if they never warred against each other, never raped, never pillaged, as if africa was a paradise before colonialism....what is so racist and arrogant of that guy is the major ARAB presence in northern africa, as if they are just innocent bystanders

do you believe that

OCA
10-24-2008, 05:57 PM
and that has what to do with Obama's bait and switch how? Libs are giddy because he is promising them $1000 - how will he pay for it?

Plus he has promised $1.3 trillion in new spending

He has said when asked the question given the current bail out cost what would each candidate cut out..........Obama answered with specifics on what he would cut................McCain said he would cut........nothing.

Obama will give us a tax and spending cut..................McCain will give us a Tax and spend raise.

That the tables have been turned kills you.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 05:58 PM
typical white person

attend(maybe)ed wrights church for 20 years, black theology, you don't think that has anything to do with race?

do you really want examples? do you really not know his views on whites, blacks etc...? someone just posted a 1995 interview of him on this board and he blamed ALL of Africa's problems on colonialism....:laugh2: as if they never warred against each other, never raped, never pillaged, as if africa was a paradise before colonialism....what is so racist and arrogant of that guy is the major ARAB presence in northern africa, as if they are just innocent bystanders

do you believe that

and this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7fi8STNlxM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7fi8STNlxM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:00 PM
He has said when asked the question given the current bail out cost what would each candidate cut out..........Obama answered with specifics on what he would cut................McCain said he would cut........nothing.

Obama will give us a tax and spending cut..................McCain will give us a Tax and spend raise.

That the tables have been turned kills you.

I posted his quote. Obama will not give you a tax cut. Your taxes will be raised, and spending will increase with more welfare

Your 401K and retirement accounts are now targeted.

and you were saying how Obama was the better guy for the economy? :laugh2:

OCA
10-24-2008, 06:01 PM
typical white person

do you believe that

I could care less about past bullshit, if I was held to a standard of the stuff I did or said 10-20 yrs ago...................lol. Fact is he is the better man and plan going forward of the two major candidates.

Maybe we should hold McCain responsible for some of his past shit..............anyone know of a guy named Keating?

OCA
10-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I posted his quote. Obama will not give you a tax cut. Your taxes will be raised, and spending will increase with more welfare

Your 401K and retirement accounts are now targeted.

and you were saying how Obama was the better guy for the economy? :laugh2:

You analyzed then twisted his quote................typical of right wing nuts.

If it was a Repub handing out tax cuts or rebates nary a word would be spoken.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:07 PM
You analyzed then twisted his quote................typical of right wing nuts.

If it was a Repub handing out tax cuts or rebates nary a word would be spoken.

Eh, I copied his quote word for word. Seems you are not interested in facts - just huffing and puffing your way through the thread

Still pissed you had to eat your words on how the Clintons do not lose elections - so now everyone is on your shit list

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:15 PM
this person's violence is the result of the political system? how? so somehow, somone ("people") have apparently sowed something and this innocent victim reaped what others sowed....somehow, i am sure the biblical verse you quoted IS NOT AT ALL talking about that, the biblical verse is talking directly about an action that someone sowes and they themselves reap it. are you suggesting the biblical verse is saying that if someone else sowes something, i am to reap it?
I am suggesting that the seeds that the political antagonistic system sows, the political system reaps. Would YOU disagree with that?

it is rather amusing that you did not state this until called on it. i won't wait for you to answer this as apparently you could not think of an answer to my original post, thus cut out 2/3 of it and then, after much deliberation, coaxing by me, you suddenly found an answer.
edit:

Is there a question in there, "counselor"? :laugh2:

OCA
10-24-2008, 06:16 PM
We've seen what happens with liberal Repubs in power............

An economy in collapse

Outrageous gas prices

Terrorist attacks on American soil

A skyrocketing deficit after a surplus

4,000 plus dead in the cause of nation building

Trampling of first amendment rights in the name of "security"

Ruining of government careers because they do not agree with your policies

Diminishment of American power in the international community

We simply cannot afford anymore liberal Republicans in power.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:17 PM
I could care less about past bullshit, if I was held to a standard of the stuff I did or said 10-20 yrs ago...................lol. Fact is he is the better man and plan going forward of the two major candidates.

Maybe we should hold McCain responsible for some of his past shit..............anyone know of a guy named Keating?

oca, why is it you don't care about that stuff? have you repudiated it? is that why?

he only stopped going to that church (i still doubt it) for political reasons. that was only a few months ago.

"fact" is he is the better man? pretty arrogant oca.

yes, let us hold mccain responsible for keating... maybe you can get the special investigator or prosecutor to give us some statements on mccain's guilt. that would be suuuuper oca, just suuuuper

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:18 PM

An economy in collapse

Outrageous gas prices

and unchecked liberalism will make everything nice again??????

OCA
10-24-2008, 06:19 PM
and unchecked liberalism will make everything nice again??????

Actually Obama is acting like the conservative and McCain is acting like his typical liberal self.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:20 PM
yes, let us hold mccain responsible for keating... maybe you can get the special investigator or prosecutor to give us some statements on mccain's guilt. that would be suuuuper oca, just suuuuper
how about the congressional committee who made a statement about his lack of judgment?

But we both know you don't care about that. You'd vote for Hitler before you'd vote for a nigger.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:21 PM
how about the congressional committee who made a statement about his lack of judgment?

But we both know you don't care about that. You'd vote for Hitler before you'd vote for a nigger.

If Hitler has a "D" at the end of his name you would not only vote for him, but kiss his ass

Lack of hudgement is not guilt BTW

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Actually Obama is acting like the conservative and McCain is acting like his typical liberal self.

Oh yea, higher taxes, more spending, admitting he will spread the wealth around, taking over 401K's, surrender to terrorists is always on the lists of "conservatives" :laugh2:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:23 PM
If Hitler has a "D" at the end of his name you would not only vote for him, but kiss his ass

Lack of hudgement is not guilt BTW

He was called for lack of judgment, and now you want to elect him president.

hack.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:24 PM
He was called for lack of judgment, and now you want to elect him president.

hack.

Never said once I was happy with McCain

Damn, you did not deny you would vote for Hitler and kiss his ass if he was running as a Dem. Another slip of honesty from the preacher

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Never said once I was happy with McCain

Damn, you did not deny you would vote for Hitler and kiss his ass if he was running as a Dem. Another slip of honesty from the preacher
I would never vote for Hitler. I WILL vote for Obama and he WILL be YOUR president-elect in less than two weeks.

And I will be :dance:!!!!!

OCA
10-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh yea, higher taxes, more spending, admitting he will spread the wealth around, taking over 401K's, surrender to terrorists is always on the lists of "conservatives" :laugh2:

Apparently you are missing the tax cuts he proposes, spending cuts, no 401k takeover and going after Bin Laden, you remember him and getting out of the nation building business.......yes Obama is the conservative.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:27 PM
OTE=OCA;313637]We've seen what happens with liberal Repubs in power............

An economy in collapse

from what i have read, the number one cause is the housing crisis, which stems from carter's housing act, which obama supports, and which obama as late as 2007 proclaim that FM&FM were both sound companies and good polices. and you know about barney's rant against the republican's warnings. next

Outrageous gas prices

what were gas prices before the dem congress took control? the dem senate?

yeah oca, they just waited for us to elect W. wouldn't have happened if obama had been president or gore, nope, no way.

i believe the surplus was not actual surplus, but estimate future surplus, i could be wrong. bush has spent a lot. oddly, many said the same about reagan and his military biuld up against the soviets....how did that work oca?

i have not made up my mind about this, as not all the facts are in

like the fairness doctrine, like obama threatening people who present ads he deems false...next

as if this administration alone is guilty of this....are you really this naive? i took you for a more worldly man.

one the one hand i agree. on the other, sometimes you have so say fuck you to others and do what is best to defend your country. "defend" of course being the key word which of course would spark an entire topic unto itself.

and we can afford more socialism?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Apparently you are missing the tax cuts he proposes, spending cuts, no 401k takeover and going after Bin Laden, you remember him and getting out of the nation building business.......yes Obama is the conservative.

They are not tax cuts. It is impossible for him to give tax cuts for 95% of the taxpayers when 40% pay no income taxes - and the top 5% pay about 55% of all federal income taxes

How do you know Dems will not takeover 40aK's. there will be nobody to stop them if they get a veto proof majority - like you said they would get

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
I would never vote for Hitler. I WILL vote for Obama and he WILL be YOUR president-elect in less than two weeks.

And I will be :dance:!!!!!

If he was a Dem you would vote for him, sing his praises, and make excuses for whatever he did

Just as you do now

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:31 PM
If he was a Dem you would vote for him, sing his praises, and make excuses for whatever he did

Just as you do now

I said I would not vote for Hitler. Now...do you want to call me a liar, or what?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
I said I would not vote for Hitler. Now...do you want to call me a liar, or what?

Again if he was running as a Dem I do not see you not voting for him

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:40 PM
I am suggesting that the seeds that the political antagonistic system sows, the political system reaps. Would YOU disagree with that?

edit:

Is there a question in there, "counselor"? :laugh2:

you can't use the quote function and you can't answer a simple post...

your first bold does NOT answer what i addressed...are you ever going to address that or are you going to continue slithering away?

you fail to address AGAIN the biblical verse you quoted, no surprise. and you end with asking is there a question? if you can't figure it out, seek remedial help.

it is clear you have no interest in having an actual discussion, rather your sole desire on this board is to stir up shit and back peddle in it. i am not surprised you keep avoiding parts of my posts and then when i claim you did not answer that....you """innocently""" proclaim....i did not see that

whatever, you are the one who cuts people's posts off and then claims you never saw the question....

pathetic

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:46 PM
you can't use the quote function and you can't answer a simple post...

your first bold does NOT answer what i addressed...are you ever going to address that or are you going to continue slithering away?

you fail to address AGAIN the biblical verse you quoted, no surprise. and you end with asking is there a question? if you can't figure it out, seek remedial help.

it is clear you have no interest in having an actual discussion, rather your sole desire on this board is to stir up shit and back peddle in it. i am not surprised you keep avoiding parts of my posts and then when i claim you did not answer that....you """innocently""" proclaim....i did not see that

whatever, you are the one who cuts people's posts off and then claims you never saw the question....

pathetic

as I have said repeatedly. I posted the biblical verse to highlight my concern that the political antagonism in today's system has poisoned the environment to the point where violence is imminent. I stand by that statement and that rationale for posting that biblical verse.

Do you want to debate that assertion, "counselor", or do you want to be a pissant ambulance chasing mealy mouthed weasel and parse words for some obscure reason?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
as I have said repeatedly. I posted the biblical verse to highlight my concern that the political antagonism in today's system has poisoned the environment to the point where violence is imminent. I stand by that statement and that rationale for posting that biblical verse.

Do you want to debate that assertion, "counselor", or do you want to be a pissant ambulance chasing mealy mouthed weasel and parse words for some obscure reason?

Give it up - you have been busted

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Give it up - you have been busted

fuck you. you or yurtie have never "busted" me on anything, except losing my temper over both of your resemblances to the fucking tarbaby.:laugh2:

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:51 PM
fuck you. you or yurtie have never "busted" me on anything, except losing my temper over both of your resemblances to the fucking tarbaby.:laugh2:

You are entertaining when you get caught :laugh2:

You get trapped by your own words, and you are not man enough to admit it

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:54 PM
You are entertaining when you get caught :laugh2:

You get trapped by your own words, and you are not man enough to admit it

my own words? I posted the words from the bible. and I stand by them. YOU and yurtie, the gay "counselor" want to to argue them, but somehow can't seem to get it done. But DO keep trying.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:54 PM

thats it....and thanks for the insults. it really shows me that you have not lied when you tell people you are taking the higher ground. thanks buddy. and i find it laughable that you just got pissed off at another poster for calling you a weasel this morning. you're pathetic dude.

yawn...mfm will never answer the question, we all know why, it is pointless to continue...he had 3 chances....

red states rule
10-24-2008, 06:55 PM
my own words? I posted the words from the bible. and I stand by them. YOU and yurtie, the gay ass eaming "counselor" wanto to argue them, but somehow can't seem to get it done. But DO keep trying.

You are a human gaffe machine - almost as funny as Biden

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:57 PM
my own words? I posted the words from the bible. and I stand by them. YOU and yurtie, the gay "counselor" want to to argue them, but somehow can't seem to get it done. But DO keep trying.

only in your wet dreams "preacher"

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:58 PM
You are a human gaffe machine - almost as funny as Biden

that quote is inaccurate. sorry. my unedited post does not say that.

where did you GET that????

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:00 PM
yawn...mfm will never answer the question, we all know why, it is pointless to continue...he had 3 chances....

I answered all of your questions. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, "counselor".

Gaffer
10-24-2008, 07:02 PM

An economy in collapse

Outrageous gas prices

So you want full liberal socialists in power to really screw things up. Your really going to love socialism.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:03 PM
only in your wet dreams "preacher"

not in MY dreams, "counselor". In MY dreams, and in MY real life, MY wife is quite pleased with me as a partner in every way....but that's MY dreams and we both know that YOUR dreams, and YOUR reality are starkly different.... don't we, "counselor"?

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:05 PM
So you want full liberal socialists in power to really screw things up. Your really going to love socialism.

and he has yet to grow a pair; go the the thread I started; and explain how the government taking over 401K's is a good thing

Also, remember he is running off to mexico to escape libs socialism

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:08 PM
good thing

Also, remember he is running off to mexico to escape libs socialism
is OCA coming to Mexico too????

red states rule
10-24-2008, 07:09 PM
is OCA coming to Mexico too????

It is hard to both of your posts apart

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:11 PM
It is hard to both of your posts apart
that sentence is unintellligible...but then, I consider the source!:lol:

Yurt
10-24-2008, 09:17 PM
I answered all of your questions. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, "counselor".

whatever preacher

keep dreaming about a gay counselor....

:gay:

just remember the closet walls

retiredman
10-24-2008, 09:26 PM
whatever preacher

keep dreaming about a gay counselor....

:gay:

just remember the closet walls

as I have said... I am straight as an arrow... YOU are the rump wrangler!

but you keep trying to deny it!

Yurt
10-24-2008, 09:39 PM
as I have said... I am straight as an arrow... YOU are the rump wrangler!

but you keep trying to deny it!

thank you for taking the high road as you said you would.....to bad you are still focused on homosexuality and Yurt, i won't tell.....

and i don't regret you never answering my question, it is you, and that is who you are.

embrace yourself

Yurt
10-24-2008, 09:44 PM
you reap what you sow..

you justified it and said they should have thought about it

you even quoted a bible verse genius, that bible verse says you get what you deserve

are you saying the bible is unjustified in that verse? that god is unjustified by saying you reap what you sow...

he never answers the bible verse question. why?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:18 PM
he never answers the bible verse question. why?
I thought I did...but obviously not to a "Dick and Jane"/"My Weekly Reader" point of view.

Let me try again...more simply this time, for the simple minded, night school trained "counselor"....

I think that Hosea is on the mark when he says that people reap what they sow. I think that the political climate in America today - from both the right and the left - has become SO toxic and confrontational. and VIOLENT, that neither side should be surprised when their side's rhetoric leads to violence.

I hope that dumbs it down to a level where the night school trained "counselor" can be able to comprehend it, in between chasing ambulances, that is.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:24 PM
I thought I did...but obviously not to a "Dick and Jane"/"My Weekly Reader" point of view.

Let me try again...more simply this time, for the simple minded, night school trained "counselor"....

I think that Hosea is on the mark when he says that people reap what they sow. I think that the political climate in America today - from both the right and the left - has become SO toxic and confrontational. and VIOLENT, that neither side should be surprised when their side's rhetoric leads to violence.

I hope that dumbs it down to a level where the night school trained "counselor" can be able to comprehend it, in between chasing ambulances, that is.

at a minimum you have finally admitted that you do believe this guy had it coming, he reaped what political parties sowed....

i see you are still king of the insults on this board, no surprise here, carry on.....

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:30 PM
at a minimum you have finally admitted that you do believe this guy had it coming, he reaped what political parties sowed....

i see you are still king of the insults on this board, no surprise here, carry on.....

I have never swayed from my opinion. I have never suggested that this individual deserves or even caused his retribution, but that the political climate has created an environment where such violent reactions would occur.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 11:37 PM
I have never swayed from my opinion. I have never suggested that this individual deserves or even caused his retribution, but that the political climate has created an environment where such violent reactions would occur.

why quote the verse? right after the OP? you have still 4TH time, failed to answer my questions. i am not surprised, you are overwhelmed and it hurts your brain. its ok.

you quoted the verse generally, uh, huh, and then you claimed you did not make the verse bigger than it was, but you did, you BOLDED IT

your slimey gutter talk is getting old

but you know that, and you smear this site on purpose

sad

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:41 PM
why quote the verse? right after the OP? you have still 4TH time, failed to answer my questions. i am not surprised, you are overwhelmed and it hurts your brain. its ok.

you quoted the verse generally, uh, huh, and then you claimed you did not make the verse bigger than it was, but you did, you BOLDED IT

your slimey gutter talk is getting old

but you know that, and you smear this site on purpose

sad

what questions of yours do you think I have failed to answer, "counselor"?

I bolded the verse because I thought it was important. I still do. I think that the political environment has become so toxic that violence is a not-unexpected outcome.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 11:46 PM
what questions of yours do you think I have failed to answer, "counselor"?

I bolded the verse because I thought it was important. I still do. I think that the political environment has become so toxic that violence is a not-unexpected outcome.

liar

you said you did not amplify the verse, now you tap dance and it is obvious to all, the truth...nice try

pathetic

waste of time

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:57 PM
liar

you said you did not amplify the verse, now you tap dance and it is obvious to all, the truth...nice try

pathetic

waste of time

so...you have no unaswered questions? why not just say so, "counselor"?

If you think that amplification of a verse would be defined as bolding that versie, go for it...."counselor".

being the son of a really great counselor, I know what a pathetic excuse for one you are. loser.

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 12:00 AM

If you think that amplification of a verse would be defined as bolding that versie, go for it...."counselor".

being the son of a really great counselor, I know what a pathetic excuse for one you are. loser.

Prove your mother or father was a "Great counselor", otherwise one might think you a fraud.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 12:02 AM

more insults from the king

since you mention your dad....what would he say about you BOLDING the words? not amplification? yes or no

retiredman
10-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Prove your mother or father was a "Great counselor", otherwise one might think you a fraud.
prove that your mother was not a two bit whore or one might think that you were illegitimate.

I cannot "prove" my father was a great attorney without revealing my identity to weirdos like you and your buddies here at DP.com. If you don't believe me, I really don't give a fuck.

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 12:07 AM
prove that your mother was not a two bit whore or one might think that you were illegitimate.

I cannot "prove" my father was a great attorney without revealing my identity to weirdos like you and your buddies here at DP.com. If you don't believe me, I really don't give a fuck.

But I never claimed she was. Perhaps that was projection on your part? Perhaps your "Father" wasn't? Perhaps you're not a "son"? Who the hell knows, "Preacher."

BTW, I NEVER brought up my mother in this thread. Tread lightly, you brought up your "Father", just a word in quotes, ya dig it?

retiredman
10-25-2008, 12:09 AM
But I never claimed she was. Perhaps that was projection on your part? Perhaps your "Father" wasn't? Perhaps your not a "son"? Who the hell knows, "Preacher."

Do you want to make this board about personal attacks or do you want to make this board about issues?

your choice.....

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Do you want to make this board about personal attacks or do you want to make this board about issues?

your choice.....

Oh no, you made that choice long ago and reinforce it whenever it suits you.

10-25-2008, 12:11 AM

If your father was an great attorney, you did not get his ability to create rational arguments.

But you know what, it doesnt matter whether you like me, or yurt, or kathianne. Cause in the end we can look ourselves in the mirror. You, on the other hand, have to live with yourself.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Oh no, you made that choice long ago and reinforce it whenever it suits you.

nice tapdance... so you choose not to answer the question?
why am I not surprised?

10-25-2008, 12:12 AM

your choice.....

Crazy idea. If you want to stop the personal attacks, why not stop attacking people. You attack people and wonder why they get defensive and fight back.

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 12:14 AM
nice tapdance... so you choose not to answer the question?
why am I not surprised?

:laugh2: Because I'm not required to post as you direct, none of us are. Once again, dish it out, but can't take it. Doesn't really sound like an "officer." Oh wait, you were with the UN, perhaps there was a reason there?

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:17 AM

Looks like another sermon from Rev Virgil on how to be a representive of the church and the best way to spread God's message :rolleyes:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:20 AM

your choice.....

Your kidding right? YOU are whining about oither insutling you???? I will give you this Virgil - you come here - sprew your hate toward anyone who disargees with you. Call them C's, whores, attacks their families, and they you bitch about people insulting you. You got balls Virg. Now I am wondering who you stole them from