PDA

View Full Version : Is The Violence A Sign Of Things To Come

red states rule
10-23-2008, 07:18 PM
We have heard news accounts of McCain supports being attcked, shot at, yards signs burned, and windows smashed at McCain campaign offices - is this a sign of things to come whether Obama wins or loses?

retiredman
10-23-2008, 09:25 PM
We have heard news accounts of McCain supports being attcked, shot at, yards signs burned, and windows smashed at McCain campaign offices - is this a sign of things to come whether Obama wins or loses?

perhaps. can you guarantee that your side will be peaceful and accept an Obama victory?

theHawk
10-23-2008, 09:26 PM
No doubt. If Obammy loses there will be rioting. The media have lied so much and made everyone believe Obama has already won that if he doesn't, they'll assume the evil Republicans stole the election.

April15
10-23-2008, 09:30 PM
No doubt. If Obammy loses there will be rioting. The media have lied so much and made everyone believe Obama has already won that if he doesn't, they'll assume the evil Republicans stole the election.That is the only way they can "win".

red states rule
10-23-2008, 09:31 PM
perhaps. can you guarantee that your side will be peaceful and accept an Obama victory?

I can't remember when I have ever seen Republicans riot in the streets. Libs however feel it is the best way to get their message out

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 10:11 PM
LOL. When was the last time you saw a riot that was mostly populated by people who could be considered conservative?

The streets belong to the left, both in victory and defeat.

* Unless it is, for some reason, a sport. If "your" team wins a championship you are inexplicably expected to run drunk through the streets tipping cars.

retiredman
10-23-2008, 10:36 PM
LOL. When was the last time you saw a riot that was mostly populated by people who could be considered conservative?

yeah..Timothy McVeigh was a hard core liberal

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:38 PM

* Unless it is, for some reason, a sport. If "your" team wins a championship you are inexplicably expected to run drunk through the streets tipping cars.

If the Obama supporters need any tips on how to express thier views, maybe Bill Ayers can give training sessions on how to blow up buildings

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 10:40 PM
yeah..Timothy McVeigh was a hard core liberal
Timothy McVeigh was not a riot.

Again, when was the last time you saw a riot populated by mostly conservatives?

10-23-2008, 10:47 PM

Not our side that has to worry. Your side is the one claiming they will riot whether he wins or loses.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Not our side that has to worry. Your side is the one claiming they will riot whether he wins or loses.

On CNN James Carville said as much

gabosaurus
10-23-2008, 10:52 PM
You can count on it. Once Obama takes office, blacks and liberals will band together to destroy property known to owned and inhabited by conservatives. We are going to take all your guns and force you to enroll your kids in inner city public schools.

manu1959
10-23-2008, 10:59 PM
You can count on it. Once Obama takes office, blacks and liberals will band together to destroy property known to owned and inhabited by conservatives. We are going to take all your guns and force you to enroll your kids in inner city public schools.

hate to tell you but "blacks" burn down their own neighborhoods.....

and before you rush off to conservative neighborhoods....you may want to know we arethe ones with the guns....

gabosaurus
10-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Blacks are getting more educated. Instead of burning down their own neighborhoods, they are coming to burn down yours. After they sell drugs to your kids, of course.

red states rule
10-23-2008, 11:03 PM
hate to tell you but "blacks" burn down their own neighborhoods.....

and before you rush off to conservative neighborhoods....you may want to know we arethe ones with the guns....

Or she can scream about "the plight of the poor" from a gated all white liberal neighborhood.

No1tovote4
10-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Nope. When Libs riot they destroy their own neighborhoods for some inexplicable reason.

Abbey Marie
10-24-2008, 09:47 AM

Our state already does the latter.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 09:52 AM
More from the wonderful world of liberalism

Thursday, October 09, 2008
McCain Yard Signs Stolen, Burned in Albany and Atlanta

Yard signs can't vote, but they most definitely can walk. And in some cases, they can spontaneously combust too.

In Albany and Atlanta, opponents of Republican presidential candidate John McCain have targeted his yard signs for theft and destruction.

An Albany woman says someone stole campaign signs out of her front yard, and took them from her neighbors as well. Brenda Stranberg put out McCain Palin signs about a week and a half ago. [Source: WALB-TV, "Political signs go missing", October 8, 2008]

An [Atlanta] woman said she went out to do some errands, and when she returned to her home on Courtenay Drive, she smelled something burning. She said her campaign sign for Senator John McCain was burned in the front yard along with a small patch of grass. The woman said she gets along with all her neighbors, but she is the only one on her block with a McCain sign. [Source: Creative Loafing, "Bizarre crimes from Atlanta police reports", October 8, 2008]

Being a politically active individual, I've had my fair share of yard signs stolen out of my front yard. And let me tell you, nothing annoys me more than having a yard sign go missing. People who steal yard signs are resorting to high school level politics; the kind where you'd find posters for class president on the ground, in the trash or defaced.

http://georgiaunfiltered.blogspot.com/2008/10/mccain-yard-signs-stolen-burned-in.html

emmett
10-24-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm so proud to be an American today!

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 09:56 AM
That is the only way they can "win".

I'm sure you meant that is the only way Obama can win with dishonesty.

Immie

red states rule
10-24-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm so proud to be an American today!

That is solid proof Emmett you are not a liberal :laugh2:

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:04 AM
That is solid proof Emmett you are not a liberal :laugh2:

But all that turns around on November 5th. Even Michelle Obama will be proud to be an American on November 5th.

Immie

red states rule
10-24-2008, 10:08 AM
But all that turns around on November 5th. Even Michelle Obama will be proud to be an American on November 5th.

Immie

For only the second time in her adult life

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:23 AM
For only the second time in her adult life

You do realize what I said there though don't you?

I have admitted that McCain will lose.

I'm not sure whether to pray that I am wrong AGAIN or not. I've never been good at predicting the winner of an election.

And yes, it will only be her second time of being proud to be an American by her own words.

Immie

red states rule
10-24-2008, 10:27 AM
You do realize what I said there though don't you?

I have admitted that McCain will lose.

I'm not sure whether to pray that I am wrong AGAIN or not. I've never been good at predicting the winner of an election.

And yes, it will only be her second time of being proud to be an American by her own words.

Immie

I admit it is not looking good. If Obama wins, Michelle will be pround of her country for onyl the second time in her adult life

Meanwhile, the Dow will tank even more as folks cash out before the higher taxes hit. Employers may start cutting workers loose

Shortly thereafter, some libs will realize what a huge mistake they made by getting sucked in by a smooth talker who is an expert with a teleprompter

Trigg
10-24-2008, 10:27 AM

You first.

We all know your kid is already enrolled in one of those fancy expensive private schools.

Interrestingly the only reports regarding violence have been against McCain supporters. Bullet holes in houses, a woman's face carved into and cars vandelized. Nice how the libs on the board are trying to turn this around instead of acknowledging the violence Bambam is generating.

Trigg
10-24-2008, 10:28 AM
That is the only way they can "win".

That must be it :laugh2:, it can't have anything to do with the fact that half the US is Republican.

red states rule
10-24-2008, 10:32 AM
You first.

We all know your kid is already enrolled in one of those fancy expensive private schools.

Interrestingly the only reports regarding violence have been against McCain supporters. Bullet holes in houses, a woman's face carved into and cars vandelized. Nice how the libs on the board are trying to turn this around instead of acknowledging the violence Bambam is generating.

Maybe the Obama supporters involved will be working for the agengy responsible for enforcement of the Fairness Doctrine should Dems pass it into law

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Shortly thereafter, some libs will realize what a huge mistake they made by getting sucked in by a smooth talker who is an expert with a teleprompter

Like Republicans did with George Bush? Granted he isn't a smooth talker with a teleprompter, but, he (or should I say they) did sucker Republicans to believing they were conservatives.

Immie

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:43 AM
You first.

and just last week or so many libs on this board blamed someone allegedly yelling a death threat to obama at a mccain rally on mccain and palin

it is intellectually dishonest to now not say a peep about this violence against mccain supporters....not surpising though

red states rule
10-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Like Republicans did with George Bush? Granted he isn't a smooth talker with a teleprompter, but, he (or should I say they) did sucker Republicans to believing they were conservatives.

Immie

Pres Bush was not as bad as some have said. Am I disappointed in him - yes

But Obama will be much worse then Peanut Carter - and that is really bad

theHawk
10-24-2008, 10:47 AM

We've never seen it in our lifetimes.

There was a time when conservatives did riot and rebel. The American Revolutionary War.

Abbey Marie
10-24-2008, 11:00 AM
If Obama wins, picture Detorit after one of their teams wins a championship.

If he loses, picture Watts in the 60's

red states rule
10-24-2008, 11:04 AM
If Obama wins, picture Detorit after one of their teams wins a championship.

If he loses, picture Watts in the 60's

http://lib.lbcc.edu/handouts/images/sociology/riots_la.jpg

April15
10-24-2008, 02:23 PM
We've never seen it in our lifetimes.

There was a time when conservatives did riot and rebel. The American Revolutionary War.Dems was liberals fool!

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Dems was liberals fool!

Dems still are liberal fools