PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dems, Is This Your Guy?

Sitarro
10-24-2008, 03:09 AM
This pile a shit is who you want for President? You should all be ashamed...... Anti-American smucks.

The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised 'Meet The Press' and the author is employed by none other than the Washington Post!!

From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played. The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday stated:

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America .'

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President.
I, for one, am speechless.

Dale Lindsborg ,

Washington Post

diuretic
10-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Washington Post?

Sitarro
10-24-2008, 03:23 AM
Washington Post?

It's as true as most of the shit that comes out of his idiot fan's mouths.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
10-24-2008, 05:04 AM
this has to be a lampoon, right?....nobody running for president would say he was involved in a flag burning ceremony.....

PostmodernProphet
10-24-2008, 06:10 AM
okay, did some checking.....the guest of Meet the Press on September 7,2008 was Biden, not Obama.....

according to this, the OP was a satire written by a John Semmons....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/%27Meet_the_Press%27_transcript_for_Sept_7_2008_ob ama_us_flag_stance

I couldn't believe even the liberal MSM could have kept that a secret for a month....

Sitarro
10-24-2008, 01:31 PM
okay, did some checking.....the guest of Meet the Press on September 7,2008 was Biden, not Obama.....

according to this, the OP was a satire written by a John Semmons....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/%27Meet_the_Press%27_transcript_for_Sept_7_2008_ob ama_us_flag_stance

I couldn't believe even the liberal MSM could have kept that a secret for a month....

Yes, I checked Snopes and it was untrue according to them but what I find amazing that when you first read it, for that first minute there is a certain amount of belief that yes, this jackass could have been stupid enough to say just that.