PDA

View Full Version : McCain voted with Bush

randyjohnson
10-24-2008, 11:34 AM
John McCain has voted with President Bush over ninety percent of the time. He voted with Bush higher than most of his colleagues. Since he voted with Bush that much, that means that he'll run this country just like Bush has.

Bush spends ten billion a month in Iraq while our own economy struggles and McCain plans to do the same. Do you want your tax dollars to be used to continue funding the war? No, I don't think you do. Our economy stinks and we can't afford another four years of this.

Yurt
10-24-2008, 11:36 AM
democratic controlled congress has a lower approval rating and obama has voted with the dems over 95% of the time

BFD

but i am glad you point out that mccain is NOT bush :laugh2:

hjmick
10-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Not only is this a topic that has been discussed ad nauseum, I find it laughable and presumptuous that you would claim to know what anyone thinks. Unless you are psychic, try sticking to what you think.

stephanie
10-24-2008, 11:43 AM
and the little Marxist has been rated the MOST LIBERAL and might I add, the most leftist and racist Senator EVER...

anything to say about that????

10-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Not everyone thinks President Bush is evil. And considering both are Republicans is it really a surprise?

Shame neither of them has been conservative. And yet the Democrats want to make the nation more liberal. which means they would be supporting many of the same flawed issues they are complaining about McCain and Bush supporting.

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 11:51 AM
And as has already been pointed out, ad nauseum, Bush doesn't vote on the bills. So how can one say McCain voted WITH Bush more than other Senators did?

It just does not make any sense.

Immie

Classact
10-24-2008, 12:04 PM
John McCain has voted with President Bush over ninety percent of the time. He voted with Bush higher than most of his colleagues. Since he voted with Bush that much, that means that he'll run this country just like Bush has.

Bush spends ten billion a month in Iraq while our own economy struggles and McCain plans to do the same. Do you want your tax dollars to be used to continue funding the war? No, I don't think you do. Our economy stinks and we can't afford another four years of this.It's really odd that you would choose the absolutely stupidest talking points Obama has?

By the way Bush doesn't start legislation, either the House or the Senate starts legislation. And, by the way Bush doesn't have a checkbook, congress has the checkbook so why aren't you asking why the Democrats didn't match the ten billion spent in Iraq for domestic purposes when they took charge. Why didn't they stop funding for the war, all the black caucus and Obama voted not to fund the war so what are you bitching about Republicans?

hjmick
10-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Don't bother, people, RJ is another hit and run hack too cowardly to respond and engage in any meaningful discussion. At least that is what all the evidence indicates.