PDA

View Full Version : I Am Bill

stephanie
10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
:laugh2::clap:

Editorial note: a previous post of mine seems to have struck a chord, and possibly a nerve or two. As one new fan writes:

"I think it's hilarious you wingnuts want to embrace this wifebeating tax cheat non-plumber as your new populist poster boy. Funny I didn't see your concern when the Murdoch media was trying to destroy Bill Ayers' life."

You make a excellent point, T.S.! Why should us flag-humping reactionaries get all the good flesh-and-blood lumpen proles to rally behind? So, in preemptive compliance with the coming Fairness Doctrine, please allow me to ladle up another helping of righteous populist indignation on behalf of another lovable everyman who's gotten the shaft from the media for daring to speak up. Bumper stickers coming soon.

Every time I turn on the internet these days, it seems like another right wing blogger is digging up more baloney on Professor Bill Ayers. Apparently these people would rather talk about Bill Ayers' passionate youthful rambunctiousness than the issues that really matter to us, like Sarah Palin's shoe bill. Well, I've got a message for you, Mister Google cache McCarthy fascist: I'm mad as H-E-double sippy straws, and I'm not going to take it any more. No longer will not remain silent while you smear and slur this great America-hating American with his own quotes. Hear me now: when you mess with Bill Ayers, you're messing with me.

Because I AM BILL.

read it all here..
http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2008/10/i-am-bill.html