PDA

View Full Version : how do you grow an economy and create jobs....

manu1959
10-24-2008, 03:20 PM
do you tax the owners of companies and the companies themselves and give that money to the "middle class".....

i just heard obama say you grow and economy and create jobs from the bottom up.....

can somone explain this to me....

April15
10-24-2008, 04:21 PM
It is the little people that create work for employees by doing work in small areas. Take for instance making wood chairs and tables by hand. then as business grows you could mechanize and you are allowed to depreciate the cost of the equipment. Gee that isn't a tax, huuumm. Oh! I know you could buy medical insurance for your employees and write off the cost as an expense of doing business. Not a tax, Damn. I know have the employee pay for their medical insurance and then it is taxable! Huray we found the tax!

Yurt
10-24-2008, 06:33 PM
It is the little people that create work for employees by doing work in small areas. Take for instance making wood chairs and tables by hand. then as business grows you could mechanize and you are allowed to depreciate the cost of the equipment. Gee that isn't a tax, huuumm. Oh! I know you could buy medical insurance for your employees and write off the cost as an expense of doing business. Not a tax, Damn. I know have the employee pay for their medical insurance and then it is taxable! Huray we found the tax!

i don't understand most of your post, but this stuck out

retiredman
10-24-2008, 06:36 PM
i don't understand most of your post, but this stuck out

McCain's stupid plan. Tax benefits received rather than making them pre-tax.

and you support it, eh "counselor"?

April15
10-24-2008, 07:29 PM
McCain's stupid plan. Tax benefits received rather than making them pre-tax.

and you support it, eh "counselor"?Thank you for explaining.

manu1959
10-24-2008, 07:43 PM
so none of you know how to actually create a job.....

April15
10-24-2008, 07:58 PM
so none of you know how to actually create a job.....Oh great master tell us! I would like to know as self employment has not been good for 30 years. With your knowledge I may be able to sustain my business for another day.

manu1959
10-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh great master tell us! I would like to know as self employment has not been good for 30 years. With your knowledge I may be able to sustain my business for another day.

well there seems to be two schools of thought.....i either give money and incentive to a worker.....or a give money and incentive to those that employ workers.....

i am curious how the philosophy to tax those that employ .... and give that money to the worker will create jobs .....

doesn't this tell the guy that is signing the front of all the workers checks not to bother any longer ....

dude there have been four no brainer cycles over the past 30 years if you haven't been able tomake money in those .... there must be other forces at work.....

Joe Steel
10-24-2008, 08:33 PM
do you tax the owners of companies and the companies themselves and give that money to the "middle class".....

i just heard obama say you grow and economy and create jobs from the bottom up.....

The American economy is driven by consumer spending. About 67% of GDP is everyday Americans buying all the things they need from day-to-day. The American consumer, however, has been beaten down by years of conservative class warfare, conservative economic policies which have driven down wages and now made borrowing impossible. The American consumer has no more money to spend. One way to revive his purchasing power is to give him money. One good way to do that is taxing the rich (who have benefitted disproportionately from conservative class warfare) and giving the money, in the form of, for instance, extended unemployment benefits and subsidized healthcare, to the working and middle classes and transfer payments to the poor.

Missileman
10-24-2008, 09:01 PM
The American economy is driven by consumer spending. About 67% of GDP is everyday Americans buying all the things they need from day-to-day. The American consumer, however, has been beaten down by years of conservative class warfare, conservative economic policies which have driven down wages and now made borrowing impossible. The American consumer has no more money to spend. One way to revive his purchasing power is to give him money. One good way to do that is taxing the rich (who have benefitted disproportionately from conservative class warfare) and giving the money, in the form of, for instance, extended unemployment benefits and subsidized healthcare, to the working and middle classes and transfer payments to the poor.

Newsflash! All the middle class needs from the government is for them to leave our paychecks alone. We have jobs and take care of ourselves. That's why the liberals strive relentlessly to eliminate the middle class. When Obama gets thru giving all the welfare bums 50K a year for doing nothing he won't have brought the lower class up, he'll have brought us middle class folks down. Our 50K won't be worth shit any more, and we're working for ours.

manu1959
10-24-2008, 09:10 PM

and after they spend all the hand outs where do you think they will get a job.....

manu1959
10-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Newsflash! All the middle class needs from the government is for them to leave our paychecks alone. We have jobs and take care of ourselves. That's why the liberals strive relentlessly to eliminate the middle class. When Obama gets thru giving all the welfare bums 50K a year for doing nothing he won't have brought the lower class up, he'll have brought us middle class folks down. Our 50K won't be worth shit any more, and we're working for ours.

nah ...they want to punish your boss for making money and creating your job ....don't worry though they will tax him and give you the money.....he will be poor and you will be ok.....

emmett
10-24-2008, 09:39 PM

PRIVATIZE!!!!!!! Like the Libertarians want everything to be!

Mr. P
10-24-2008, 10:00 PM

Sure, you give the bottom feeders someone else's money to spend.

Errrrr wait this ain't gonna work. Give em money they won't work, they'll just spend. never invest or save. Damn whata plan!

Yurt
10-24-2008, 10:05 PM
invest in my plan and you will grow an economy and a plan

obama promises

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Sure, you give the bottom feeders someone else's money to spend.

Errrrr wait this ain't gonna work. Give em money they won't work, they'll just spend. never invest or save. Damn whata plan!

You mean the government will give me money for sitting on my porch and drinking beer all day long?

Hell, what am I working for... and would someone tell me why I am not voting for Barack Obama if he's going to do that?

Immie

Mr. P
10-24-2008, 10:09 PM
You mean the government will give me money for sitting on my porch and drinking beer all day long?

Hell, what am I working for... and would someone tell me why I am not voting for Barack Obama if he's going to do that?

Immie

It sure sounds that way.

I don't know..go vote...free money ya know?

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:12 PM
It sure sounds that way.

I don't know..go vote...free money ya know?

Well, unfortunately, my mother taught me to be responsible and not to expect others to look out for me or take care of me. Seems like millions of mothers didn't teach that lesson to their children.

Immie

Mr. P
10-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Well, unfortunately, my mother taught me to be responsible and not to expect others to look out for me or take care of me. Seems like millions of mothers didn't teach that lesson to their children.

Immie

Exactly why Obama is so well liked. And why this Country is in more trouble than most realize.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:56 PM
invest in my plan and you will grow an economy and a plan

obama promises

running away from #4 like a queer little pussy? why am I not surprised???

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Thank you for explaining.

He tells half truths, at best. You thank him, cause you haven't a clue wtf you are talking about.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/blog/show/23595.html

Joe Steel
10-25-2008, 04:43 AM
and after they spend all the hand outs where do you think they will get a job.....

Jobs are a function of economic activity. Spending creates jobs.

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 05:18 AM
THE GOOSE THAT LAID THE GOLDEN EGGS

A Man and his Wife had the good fortune to possess a Goose which laid a Golden Egg every day. Lucky though they were, they soon began to think they were not getting rich fast enough, and, imagining the bird must be made of gold inside, they decided to kill it in order to secure the whole store of precious metal at once. But when they cut it open they found it was just like any other goose. Thus, they neither got rich all at once, as they had hoped, nor enjoyed any longer the daily addition to their wealth.

Much wants more and loses all.

The Democrat plan is to steal the golden eggs from the achieving geese....... they will be very surprised when the geese say FUCK YOU and fly away.

Joe Steel
10-25-2008, 05:53 AM
THE GOOSE THAT LAID THE GOLDEN EGGS

A Man and his Wife had the good fortune to possess a Goose which laid a Golden Egg every day. Lucky though they were, they soon began to think they were not getting rich fast enough, and, imagining the bird must be made of gold inside, they decided to kill it in order to secure the whole store of precious metal at once. But when they cut it open they found it was just like any other goose. Thus, they neither got rich all at once, as they had hoped, nor enjoyed any longer the daily addition to their wealth.

Much wants more and loses all.

The Democrat plan is to steal the golden eggs from the achieving geese....... they will be very surprised when the geese say FUCK YOU and fly away.

If you think conservative economic policy is a golden egg-laying goose, you're a bird-brain.

BUSH REDISTRIBUTED TO THE WEALTHY: An analysis by the Center for American Progress Action Fund shows that President Bush's economic policies have "redistributed wealth to the richest Americans and left the majority with stagnating wages and declining household incomes."

Redistributing To The Rich (http://pr.thinkprogress.org/2008/10/pr20081024/index.html)