PDA

View Full Version : Real Clear Politics - and Red States Rule

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:35 PM
I can vividly recall, back in 2004, when Red States Rule, the DP.com poster with the very highest reputation amongst all of us, used to just CROW about what a wonderful site Real Clear Politics was. We used to post polling data from this poll or that poll and he would jump in and post the latest data from Real Clear Politics and claim that it was the be-all and end-all of political polling sites because it averaged out all the various polls and thus took the partisan bias out and gave the only real true indication of how the race was tracking.

Today, from Real Clear Politics:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

I wonder if Red States Rule would like to comment on his favorite polling site, will he be a pussy and avoid this thread altogether, or will be attempt to be the consummate republican spinmeister and try to explain how Real Clear Politics has gone from being his favorite polling spot to one that he disavows?:laugh2:

stephanie
10-24-2008, 07:38 PM
If I were him..I'd avoid this thread and you altogether..:rolleyes:

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:39 PM
or, of course, he could be a total dickless pussy and avoid the thread altogether, which I think might be the option he actually choses!

edit:

and another dickless pussy apparently agrees with me!

retiredman
10-24-2008, 07:44 PM
If I were him..I'd avoid this thread and you altogether..:rolleyes:
of COURSE you would, darlin'.... neither you, nor RSR, ever stick around and actually defend your own previous positions!

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 07:44 PM
If I know rsr like I think I know him, he will go back in history at Real Clear Politics and post age old information and try to pass it off as current.

or, of course, he could be a total dickless pussy and avoid the thread altogether, which I think might be the option he actually choses!

edit:

On the other hand, he and his butt fuckin' buddie have been collaborating a lot lately and maybe they can come up with something even more ridiculous than that?!????!?!?!???!??!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-24-2008, 07:45 PM
you evidently know all about dickless..

you are a real sicko..:puke3:

manu1959
10-24-2008, 07:46 PM

edit:

ah look at that ..... didn't take a week for you to return to your foul mouthed self.....

i knew you couldn't stay on the high road.....

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 07:47 PM
And you ain't keepin' up, stevie?!?!?!?!??!???!???!

you evidently know all about dickless..

you are a real sicko..:puke3:

What's up with that?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

5stringJeff
10-24-2008, 07:49 PM
RCP is, indeed, porbably the best policital information site out there. And it shows McCain being trounced, and frankly, unable to come back and win. It's all over but the singing.

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Let's keep it simple and play it in the key of G, Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCP is, indeed, porbably the best policital information site out there. And it shows McCain being trounced, and frankly, unable to come back and win. It's all over but the singing.

G is for Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
10-24-2008, 09:20 PM
ah look at that ..... didn't take a week for you to return to your foul mouthed self.....

i knew you couldn't stay on the high road.....

you called it

manu1959
10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
you called it

he can't help it ....he is a scorpion

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 09:28 PM
And you ain't keepin' up, stevie?!?!?!?!??!???!???!

What's up with that?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

We should probably be playing Taps for America :(

Immie

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:23 PM
he can't help it ....he is a scorpion

aries

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:39 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

wow. as the hours tick by, the story gets worse and worse for John-boy and Caribou Barbie!

What will the kooliad soaked conservatives DO? Perhaps follow their leader in a suicide pact? One can only dream.

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 10:50 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

wow. as the hours tick by, the story gets worse and worse for John-boy and Caribou Barbie!

What will the kooliad soaked conservatives DO? Perhaps follow their leader in a suicide pact? One can only dream.

I suppose the bolded makes this an ok "preacher" post? Only the 'kooliad' (sic) soaked, means you don't want ALL conservatives to commit suicide? :laugh2: Maybe you'll claim it was just rhetorical flourishes?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:53 PM
I suppose the bolded makes this an ok "preacher" post? Only the 'kooliad' (sic) soaked, means you don't want ALL conservatives to commit suicide? :laugh2: Maybe you'll claim it was just rhetorical flourishes?

absolutely. I would not wish an early demise on anyone that did not sincerely want it.

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 11:03 PM
absolutely. I would not wish an early demise on anyone that did not sincerely want it.

How very "Christian" of you.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:05 PM
How very "Christian" of you.

thank you. It is a journey, no doubt

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:08 PM
the interesting thing to note, however, is that RSR, as predicted, would run away from this thread like Dracula runs away from garlic.

but feel free to come to his defense, kathianne....you make such a valiant effort!

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 11:12 PM
thank you. It is a journey, no doubt

One hopes you get what you deserve on your road of the "journey."

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:13 PM
One hopes you get what you deserve on your road of the "journey."

how kind of you!

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 11:14 PM
how kind of you!

reap, sow, and all that. "Preacher."

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:15 PM
reap, sow, and all that. "Preacher."

sure thing, "teacher"...."woman".

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 11:20 PM
sure thing, "teacher"...."woman".

Amazing how you just cannot handle what you so easily dish out. :laugh2:

Shouldn't you be working on your "sermon"? Perhaps about how we're 'all God's children', thus brothers and sisters. But, nah! If you want to play "Preacher" and wish death on individuals and those whose politics you disagree with, go right ahead. So "Christlike" and so determining of the end of your "journey".

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:28 PM

Shouldn't you be working on your "sermon"? Perhaps about how we're 'all God's children', thus brothers and sisters. But, nah! If you want to play "Preacher" and wish death on individuals and those whose politics you disagree with, go right ahead. So "Christlike" and so determining of the end of your "journey".

As I have said countless times, I wish death on no one. I can handle anything you dish out and give back to you in terms you not only cannot deal with , but find profoundly offensive. I simply choose not to. So you can go ahead and put any fucking word you care to in parentheses, it will not deter me from speaking my truth.

Kathianne
10-24-2008, 11:32 PM
As I have said countless times, I wish death on no one. I can handle anything you dish out and give back to you in terms you not only cannot deal with , but find profoundly offensive. I simply choose not to. So you can go ahead and put any fucking word you care to in parentheses, it will not deter me from speaking my truth.

Whenever rattled, you turn to "salty" talk, I know, as a result of all those years in the Navy.

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Ahhhhhhh,,,,kat. Aren't you over reacting just a bit?

I think the man was just doing some more feeding from the same spoon thing like he did the other one and you get all serious and out of place about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!

Tsk, tsk. It was doing so well?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!

Yurt
10-24-2008, 11:40 PM
the interesting thing to note, however, is that RSR, as predicted, would run away from this thread like Dracula runs away from garlic.

but feel free to come to his defense, kathianne....you make such a valiant effort!

:lol:

from he who runs and CUTS 2/3 OF POSTS IN ORDER TO ""ANSWER""

sissy

Yurt
10-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Ahhhhhhh,,,,kat. Aren't you over reacting just a bit?

I think the man was just doing some more feeding from the same spoon thing like he did the other one and you get all serious and out of place about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!

Tsk, tsk. It was doing so well?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!

psydeshow, it is ok to come out of the closet now

Yurt
10-24-2008, 11:43 PM

liar....you bitch and moan when preacher is put in "" but now claim the higher ground

loser

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:45 PM

you seem unnaturally obsessed with men coming out of the closet. One would think that you have some twisted prurient interest in that subject...

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 12:14 AM
I do have walk in closets throughout my house, yuk.

But I don't spend much time in any of them!!!!!!!!!! Most of them are full of my wife's things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or were you implying something more ominous and personally revealing about yourself??!?!?!??!????!?!?!?!?!?!??!

OCA
10-25-2008, 09:14 AM

You got that right Jeff! In fact I heard a fat lady crooning "Luck Be A Lady" on the town square last night.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 12:36 PM

it keeps growing and growing and growing!!!:laugh2:

It would seem that Joe the Plumber has not been the most effective campaign theme!

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 01:01 PM

it keeps growing and growing and growing!!!:laugh2:

It would seem that Joe the Plumber has not been the most effective campaign theme!

Yea, Real Clear Politics is a non partisan site and very reputable, look at the shitheads they are fronting for...........

Obama Headed For Grand Slam Victory - Charlie Cook, National Journal
- In Campaigns, Monsters Lurk Around Every Corner - Mike Murphy, Time
- Dems May Turn This Into a Party Tsunami - Eleanor Clift, Newsweek
- Obama as Carter: 1976 is Back - Mark Moyar, National Review Online
- Fear is All McCain Has Left - Arianna Huffington, Huffington Post

All left wing hacks. Fuck you clowns and the shit site you are pushing on us.

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 01:03 PM

This reveals a lot about you Jeff, that's too bad.

5stringJeff
10-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Yea, Real Clear Politics is a non partisan site and very reputable, look at the shitheads they are fronting for...........

This reveals a lot about you Jeff, that's too bad.

I've been following RCP since the 2000 election. They post political commentary from all sides, not just the neocon right. If that makes you uncomfortable, sorry to hear.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:30 PM
i find all this poll stuff a waste of time

maybe we should just open up political gambling like the united kingdom or parts thereof, at least then we could have it out in the open, polls are gambling...except you don't put $$ down, you put your allegiance down for your bet.

after the last two poll prediction f*ck ups, i am surprised people still have faith in them.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:33 PM
I do have walk in closets throughout my house, yuk.

TMI

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:59 PM
when will baldy, aka RSR, ever come visit this thread? When will he ever acknowledge that the polling site that he used to taut as THE best polling site in all cyberspace shows his team, johnboy and caribou barbie, sinking like a stone?

Sitarro
10-26-2008, 01:55 AM
when will baldy, aka RSR, ever come visit this thread? When will he ever acknowledge that the polling site that he used to taut as THE best polling site in all cyberspace shows his team, johnboy and caribou barbie, sinking like a stone?

How old is that picture of you with the "Village People" Mustache? You look like you were already getting quite light on top, seems a bit silly for you to call Red.... Baldy...... or were you referring to the effects of chemo? I believe in most circles where men hang out that would be called a very cheap shot, from you it is just typical of the guttural religion you believe in Trinity boy. Obviously you have learned all of your lessons from that dick breath, Jerry Wright, do you also loath the color of your skin.

What's funny about that "preacher" you have so much respect for is that you would have to go to South Africa to find an African with his pale skin color, he must hate himself too. I'm darker than that half breed.

OCA
10-26-2008, 02:34 PM

Sitarro, its the most non-partisan site on the web, it seems if a site is not all neocon all the time its leftwing to you, disappointing.

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Sitarro, its the most non-partisan site on the web, it seems if a site is not all neocon all the time its leftwing to you, disappointing.

It's a very good site. How partisan or not? Who cares.

OCA
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
It's a very good site. How partisan or not? Who cares.

So you are down for partisan politics..................wow thats a shocker!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Yurt
10-26-2008, 06:47 PM
obama owns IP addresses

RCP has an IP address

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 07:45 PM
So you are down for partisan politics..................wow thats a shocker!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Seriously, this doesn't make sense. But if it helps you 'get it up', go for it. I'm helping your wife. If it last more than 4 hours, contact a doctor, pronto.

OCA
10-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Seriously, this doesn't make sense. But if it helps you 'get it up', go for it. I'm helping your wife. If it last more than 4 hours, contact a doctor, pronto.

:lame2: