PDA

View Full Version : Palin Calls Bush A Major Obstacle For Campaign

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 07:56 PM
I don't think blaming gwb will help, Sister Sarah. Don't you have issues to deal with on your own without blamin' the poor ol' bush?!?!??!??!??!???!?!?!?!

Source: MSNBC

GREEN, Ohio - President Bush’s unpopularity is the No. 1 problem for the Republican presidential ticket, vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin said in an interview airing Friday, breaking sharply with the president as the campaign enters its final days.

Palin made her remarks in an interview Wednesday with Brian Williams, anchor of “NBC Nightly News.” Beginning with that interview and continuing in newspaper interviews and campaign speeches, Palin and Republican presidential nominee John McCain have made it clear that they are determined to disassociate themselves from the president.........................

Much More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27364991

Rather lengthy but well worth the read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Immanuel
10-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Newsflash, Gov. Palin, it is not just President Bush's unpopularity that is the problem, it is your running mates unpopularity that is the bigger issue.

Immie

Gaffer
10-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Newsflash, Gov. Palin, it is not just President Bush's unpopularity that is the problem, it is your running mates unpopularity that is the bigger issue.

Immie

True but the libs and media are doing all they can to tie Bush to them. They are determined to defeat Bush even if it has to be by proxy.

Stress, age and physical disabilities could very well put the first female president in the white house.

retiredman
10-24-2008, 10:48 PM
True but the libs and media are doing all they can to tie Bush to them. They are determined to defeat Bush even if it has to be by proxy.

Stress, age and physical disabilities could very well put the first female president in the white house.

stress, age, and physical disabilities on the part of the republican nominee, could very well add to the landslide for the very first african american in the white house. :laugh2:

Gaffer
10-24-2008, 11:08 PM
stress, age, and physical disabilities on the part of the republican nominee, could very well add to the landslide for the very first african american in the white house. :laugh2:

He's definitely an african, not so sure about the American part. There are now eight court cases concerning his citizenship in eight different states. And his kenyan grandmother says he was born in kenya. Is she lying?

retiredman
10-24-2008, 11:18 PM
He's definitely an african, not so sure about the American part. There are now eight court cases concerning his citizenship in eight different states. And his kenyan grandmother says he was born in kenya. Is she lying?

Lying? I would never lay that on a poor old kenyan woman.

Mistaken, I would say so...

but hey, I understand when your pathetic nominee and his pathetic campaign have nothing else, you gotta go for all the bullshit you can

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Oh hell. This has gone from Sarah's bush to Obama's birth certificate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! The birth certificate fiasco has been debunked by several sources that have verified the authenticity of the document already produced. What this argument only serves to do at this point is to keep the most incurious of the McCain supporters bitching amongst themselves so as not to go out and cause more destructive damage to the already failing campaign of one John McCain.

If anyone is still unconvinced then I would suggest that the campaign is playing you like a fiddle and obviously you're lovin' the abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the meantime Obama is not spending a nickle in any defensive position and watching you jerks spend away thousands of dollars and days and weeks of time chasing your tails. It really is hilarious but not yet SNL quality.

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 07:10 AM
Oh hell. This has gone from Sarah's bush to Obama's birth certificate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! The birth certificate fiasco has been debunked by several sources that have verified the authenticity of the document already produced. What this argument only serves to do at this point is to keep the most incurious of the McCain supporters bitching amongst themselves so as not to go out and cause more destructive damage to the already failing campaign of one John McCain.

If anyone is still unconvinced then I would suggest that the campaign is playing you like a fiddle and obviously you're lovin' the abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the meantime Obama is not spending a nickle in any defensive position and watching you jerks spend away thousands of dollars and days and weeks of time chasing your tails. It really is hilarious but not yet SNL quality.

:salute:

:link:

I'm not voting for McCain and I could careless if he pulls off a surprise on the 4th, but I have yet to see anything at all that comes close to debunking the question of Obama's birth except for Obama's statements that is. However, I'm 3 1/2 months older than he is and I only know where I was born from two sources... my parents and a certified birth certificate with my name on it! I would not be surprised to find out that Obama knows for certain that he was born in Kenya yet is lying about it now.

So, once again, I ask for a link to a story actually debunking the issue of Obama's birth.

I have the feeling we are about to elect the first non-American since the Constitution was ratified to the office of President of the United States. I have the feeling we will be reduced to a low standing member of the community of nations within the next four years. No weapons, no defense and a leader with no desire to keep us proud.

Immie

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 07:19 AM
I've posted that link several times, Immie, but you can find out for yourself at FactCheck.org. From there you can go to several places if you're still unsure.

:link:

I'm not voting for McCain and I could careless if he pulls off a surprise on the 4th, but I have yet to see anything at all that comes close to debunking the question of Obama's birth except for Obama's statements that is. However, I'm 3 1/2 months older than he is and I only know where I was born from two sources... my parents and a certified birth certificate with my name on it! I would not be surprised to find out that Obama knows for certain that he was born in Kenya yet is lying about it now.

So, once again, I ask for a link to a story actually debunking the issue of Obama's birth.

I have the feeling we are about to elect the first non-American since the Constitution was ratified to the office of President of the United States. I have the feeling we will be reduced to a low standing member of the community of nations within the next four years. No weapons, no defense and a leader with no desire to keep up proud.

Immie

Obama is an American citizen. Born in Hawaii, all legal and certified and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 07:24 AM
I've posted that link several times, Immie, but you can find out for yourself at FactCheck.org. From there you can go to several places if you're still unsure.

Obama is an American citizen. Born in Hawaii, all legal and certified and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks PB,

Should of thought of factcheck.org myself.

Here's a link for any others who hadn't seen pb's earlier links.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

I stand by my previous comment, though:
I have the feeling we will be reduced to a low standing member of the community of nations within the next four years. No weapons, no defense and a leader with no desire to keep u[s] proud.

Immie

stephanie
10-25-2008, 07:25 AM
fact check.org- fat chance of getting a unbiased facts there.

it is owned by the people who are involved with the foundation that Bill Ayers is involved with..

the Annenberg foundation..

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 07:45 AM
If the last 8 years of gwb haven't already placed us in that position I don't know what else would, Immie.

Thanks PB,

I stand by my previous comment, though:

Immie

I think the United States of America will be fine. We've weathered many storms and we shall sustain and prevail. It is our nature and our purpose.

I just wish I'd been able to open another window while ago so I could've given you a proper link!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 08:02 AM
Silly stevie. Do you know anything about the Annenberg Foundation, really?

fact check.org- fat chance of getting a unbiased facts there.

it is owned by the people who are involved with the foundation that Bill Ayers is involved with..

the Annenberg foundation..

That particular foundation contributes huge amounts of money to American public education k - PHD levels, PBS and huge amounts of money to the Republican Party and in particular the campaigns of George W. Bush and John McCain.

If you have a problem with information being disseminated on the FactCheck.org site they have a feedback apparatus and are constantly looking for new or clarified information. Be forewarned, however. They are not interested in what you think. They are only concerned with what you know and can verify. Considering that you don't think very much and know even less I doubt if they would be interested in speaking with you.

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 10:43 AM
If the last 8 years of gwb haven't already placed us in that position I don't know what else would, Immie.

I think the United States of America will be fine. We've weathered many storms and we shall sustain and prevail. It is our nature and our purpose.

I just wish I'd been able to open another window while ago so I could've given you a proper link!!!!!!!!!!!

Another window was not necessary.

Factcheck.org may not be totally reliable, but they are as reliable as other sources.

As for the U.S. weathering this storm? I have my doubts.

I'm not so sure that East Germany of the 60's wouldn't be a better place than America under either one of the two candidates we've chosen... but, I will stay here in America because this is my home and I will pray for its future.

Immie

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Lying? I would never lay that on a poor old kenyan woman.

Mistaken, I would say so...

but hey, I understand when your pathetic nominee and his pathetic campaign have nothing else, you gotta go for all the bullshit you can

In your world mistaken means lying. Remember Bush lied when he was wrong about something. You constantly call people liars when they have been wrong on something. So I'm applying your definition of lying here. If she was mistaken she lied. If she was not lying then he is not an American citizen by birth.

namvet
10-25-2008, 02:40 PM

Obama is an American citizen. Born in Hawaii, all legal and certified and everything

then why is he being sued to cough up the REAL doc and by a democrap no less????:fu: