PDA

View Full Version : Biden Gets Upset During Interview

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Looks like JOe does not like hard questions, given his responses during an interview with WFTV in Orlando Fl

"Are you joking?"

"I don't know who's writing your questions."

Were two of his angry answers given

Obama campaign cuts off WFTV after interview with Joe Biden

WFTV-Channel 9's Barbara West conducted a satellite interview with Sen. Joe Biden on Thursday. A friend says it's some of the best entertainment he's seen recently. What do you think?

West wondered about Sen. Barack Obama's comment, to Joe the Plumber, about spreading the wealth. She quoted Karl Marx and asked how Obama isn't being a Marxist with the "spreading the wealth" comment.

"Are you joking?" said Biden, who is Obama's running mate. "No," West said.

West later asked Biden about his comments that Obama could be tested early on as president. She wondered if the Delaware senator was saying America's days as the world's leading power were over.

"I don't know who's writing your questions," Biden shot back.

Biden so disliked West's line of questioning that the Obama campaign canceled a WFTV interview with Jill Biden, the candidate's wife.

"This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election," wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign.

McGinnis said the Biden cancellation was "a result of her husband's experience yesterday during the satellite interview with Barbara West."

Here's a link to the interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/17790025/index.html.

WFTV news director Bob Jordan said, "When you get a shot to ask these candidates, you want to make the most of it. They usually give you five minutes."

Jordan said political campaigns in general pick and choose the stations they like. And stations often pose softball questions during the satellite interviews.

"Mr. Biden didn't like the questions," Jordan said. "We choose not to ask softball questions."

Jordan added, "I'm crying foul on this one."

What did you think of the interview?

crin63
10-25-2008, 08:58 AM
That was great!

Its about time that someone ask a couple of pointed and tough questions. Biden was obviously expecting a few softballs tossed to him like usual.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:04 AM
That was great!

Its about time that someone ask a couple of pointed and tough questions. Biden was obviously expecting a few softballs tossed to him like usual.

What is sad, it was a local reporter who did it. So far the national reporters have only asked slow hanging curve balls to Obama and Biden

Do you recall Obaba lashing out a las Vegas reporter who asked some hard questions? You tube has removed the video. I wonder why?

crin63
10-25-2008, 09:43 AM
WFTV will probably lose their broadcast license if Obama becomes the POTUS.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
WFTV will probably lose their broadcast license if Obama becomes the POTUS.

Look what they are doing to Joe the plumber. I started a thread where government ccomputers wee used to get his personal info

The Dems have made it clear how they feel about anyone who questions the messiah and his polciies

10-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Not really surprised to hear this. Its typical Biden. And apparently its Palin that we are supposed to be ashamed of.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Not really surprised to hear this. Its typical Biden. And apparently its Palin that we are supposed to be ashamed of.

Dems expect easy treatment from the media - they are so use to it. Obama and Biden have very shot fuses, and this is a typcial reaction

Yurt
10-25-2008, 12:48 PM
wimps. didn't obammy and his cohorts cry after the last debate with hillary when he actually got asked real questions, not softballs like...tell us mr. obama, how great are you really?

Sitarro
10-25-2008, 01:20 PM
Home Depot's Joe "aneurism" Biden better watch out, he might blow a blood vessel.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
10-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Here's the video, since you tube pulled it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17790025/index.html

red states rule
10-25-2008, 05:15 PM

Still can't think why you tube would not want as many people as possible to see the video :laugh2:

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:24 PM

unavailable

stephanie
10-25-2008, 07:51 PM
the little boy Marxist and the old boy Joey is still whining...

WFTV's Barbara West on her interview with Joe Biden: "I don't think I was rude or inconsiderate to him"
posted by halboedeker on Oct 24, 2008 7:44:54 PM

The Barack Obama campaign called Barbara West's interview with Sen. Joe Biden unprofessional and combative.

The veteran WFTV-Channel 9 anchor-reporter says she asked pointed questions and respects Sen. Biden, who is Sen. Obama's running mate.

In a call to me Friday evening, West (pictured) said of Biden: "I have a great deal of respect for him. I have a great deal of respect for Sen. Obama. We are given four minutes of a satellite window for these interviews. Four precious minutes. I got right down to it and, yes, I think I asked him some pointed questions. These are questions that are rolling about right now and questions that need to be asked. I don't think I was rude or inconsiderate to him. I think I was probing and maybe tough. I can't believe that in all of his years in politics, and all of his campaigning and such, that he hasn't run into some tough questions before. He's certainly up to it in giving good answers."

Here's the interview:

video at site..
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/wftvs-barbara-w.html

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 08:01 PM
joey just wants to be treated like the obamanation with soft questions, preferably ones that he receives before hand so he can fashion a good answer. Those darn FOX reporters keep throwing him hardballs.

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Geese, I can't believe Biden can't handle those questions. Now the Obama campaign has a little taste of what the McCain campaign has been going through this WHOLE election. They could never deal with it.

manfrommaine-There is nothing wrong with you diagreeing with everyone here politically....it's a debate board,that's great. Let me say tho,that I think your comments to rsr are sick and mean. They have nothing to do with politics and I really don't understand how anyone,especially a preacher could say those things to someone.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Geese, I can't believe Biden can't handle those questions. Now the Obama campaign has a little taste of what the McCain campaign has been going through this WHOLE election. They could never deal with it.

manfrommaine-There is nothing wrong with you diagreeing with everyone here politically....it's a debate board,that's great. Let me say tho,that I think your comments to rsr are sick and mean. They have nothing to do with politics and I really don't understand how anyone,especially a preacher could say those things to someone.

Libs expect easy questions from reporters since so many of them are in the tank for them. Biden was caught off guard and responded to real questions as they usually do

It was a few months ago Obaba sneered to a Las Vegas TV reporter "Are you a proxy for John McCain" when he was asked some hard questions

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Libs expect easy questions from reporters since so many of them are in the tank for them. Biden was caught off guard and responded to real questions as they usually do

It was a few months ago Obaba sneered to a Las Vegas TV reporter "Are you a proxy for John McCain" when he was asked some hard questions

Obama is a crybaby. He has no idea what a ride he has been given by the media. He would sh*t eggrolls if they had given him the "Palin treatment". Like I said....a total wimp. Palin can handle all the bull dealt to her better than he can.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Obama is a crybaby. He has no idea what a ride he has been given by the media. He would sh*t eggrolls if they had given him the "Palin treatment". Like I said....a total wimp. Palin can handle all the bull dealt to her better than he can.

Here is the interview I was talking about. You tube removed the video - I wonder why?

RALSTON: I guess what the American people want to know though Senator, is what is the real difference between you and John McCain. You are running this ad tying him to the industry saying that he has taken all of these contributions, but as you well know there is a story out today about how you supported the Dick Cheney bill and he opposed it. That bill gave subsidies to the oil and gas companies, John McCain opposed the bill saying those are tax breaks for those companies, Barack Obama favored it.

SEN. OBAMA: Hold on a second Jon, I thought I was talking to you instead of debating John McCain, but I am happy to let you serve as his proxy. The fact of the matter is that I supported that energy bill saying at the time that those tax breaks were wrong but also recognizing that this was the largest investment in alternative energy in history. And that it was important for us, for the solar industry to get off the ground in places like Nevada, for to get wind kicked off the ground, that that was something that we had to do and I immediately said during that time and subsequently that we should strip out those tax breaks for oil companies. I would point out that in December of last year, we had a vote to strip out those tax breaks for oil companies, there was one Senator that did not vote on that measure, and that was John McCain.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/06/obama-really-doesnt-like-a-debate/

If Obama wins, get ready for his cry baby level to increase when his insane liberalism takes the country down faster then the Titantic went down

stephanie
10-25-2008, 09:17 PM
their going crazy over at the DuUnderground, they've got the reporters email addy up and asking everyone to contact her station and her..

this is "THE CHANGE" that the little Marxist will bring on us..

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:21 PM
their going crazy over at the DuUnderground, they've got the reporters email addy up and asking everyone to contact her station and her..

this is "THE CHANGE" that the little Marxist will bring on us..

More from the cry baby libs

WFTV's Barbara West on her interview with Joe Biden: "I don't think I was rude or inconsiderate to him"

The Barack Obama campaign called Barbara West's interview with Sen. Joe Biden unprofessional and combative.

The veteran WFTV-Channel 9 anchor-reporter says she asked pointed questions and respects Sen. Biden, who is Sen. Obama's running mate.

In a call to me Friday evening, West said of Biden: "I have a great deal of respect for him. I have a great deal of respect for Sen. Obama. We are given four minutes of a satellite window for these interviews. Four precious minutes. I got right down to it and, yes, I think I asked him some pointed questions. These are questions that are rolling about right now and questions that need to be asked. I don't think I was rude or inconsiderate to him. I think I was probing and maybe tough. I can't believe that in all of his years in politics, and all of his campaigning and such, that he hasn't run into some tough questions before. He's certainly up to it in giving good answers."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/wftvs-barbara-w.html

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:05 PM
To bad West did not ask Biden about his statement, saying "VP is not an option" & then follow it with, please explain how Obama was "unfit to be POTUS" when he was running and now it's ok ?

krisy
10-25-2008, 10:09 PM
To bad West did not ask Biden about his statement, saying "VP is not an option" & then follow it with, please explain how Obama was "unfit to be POTUS" when he was running and now it's ok ?

Why would anyone in the media actually nail one of these morons down? They only media left with balls is Fox news......you know,the favorite over at DU:laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Why would anyone in the media actually nail one of these morons down? They only media left with balls is Fox news......you know,the favorite over at DU:laugh2:

and the cable station most blocked in the homes of liberals everywhere

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 10:37 PM
So much for Virgil's promise to be nicer and debate the issues :laugh2:

Since, MFM, doesn't have the guts to stand up for what he believes (if he believes) anymore, let me stand up and ask SO WHAT? Senator Biden got a little testy with an interviewer. Big deal. I think it is obvious that all of us get testy once in a while. I know for a fact that I do. Anyway, what's the big deal if he got upset? Someone in America should get upset about where our politicians are taking this country, but no one seems to care. It is all this party's fault or that party's fault.

I don't care if Joe Biden got a bit upset. I don't care one bit. I'd even like to see Obama get a bit upset at least it would show that they are human.

Immie

PS I couldn't see the video because it has been pulled and I am sure that the transcript posted doesn't do it justice. I wonder why it has been pulled?

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Since, MFM, doesn't have the guts to stand up for what he believes (if he believes) anymore, let me stand up and ask SO WHAT? Senator Biden got a little testy with an interviewer. Big deal. I think it is obvious that all of us get testy once in a while. I know for a fact that I do. Anyway, what's the big deal if he got upset? Someone in America should get upset about where our politicians are taking this country, but no one seems to care. It is all this party's fault or that party's fault.

I don't care if Joe Biden got a bit upset. I don't care one bit. I'd even like to see Obama get a bit upset at least it would show that they are human.

Immie

PS I couldn't see the video because it has been pulled and I am sure that the transcript posted doesn't do it justice. I wonder why it has been pulled?

It is a habit with them Immie. I have seen both Biden and Obama loose their cool when they are asked direct questions on topics they do not want to answer

They are use to easy questions like "Sen Obama, do you think you can overcome America's racism?"

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 10:42 PM
It is a habit with them Immie. I have seen both Biden and Obama loose their cool when they are asked direct questions on topics they do not want to answer

They are use to easy questions like "Sen Obama, do you think you can overcome America's racism?"

Again, I ask so what?

Don't try to tell me that you don't get upset when things bother you? It is only human. There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing frustration or anger until one takes it a step farther and becomes violent or abusive.

Immie

manu1959
10-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Again, I ask so what?

Don't try to tell me that you don't get upset when things bother you? It is only human. There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing frustration or anger until one takes it a step farther and becomes violent or abusive.

Immie

that kind of behaviour should workout well in diplomatic meetings in the white house.....

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Again, I ask so what?

Immie

If they can't take hard questions from a reporter how the hell are they going to deal with people like little Adolf from Iran?

Fustration an anger because they are asked hard and relevant questions?????

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 10:47 PM
that kind of behaviour should workout well in diplomatic meetings in the white house.....

Well, I'm not cutout for the White House. :D

Oh, wait, we were talking about Senator Biden! Diplomacy is over rated. Look at the man we are days away from putting into the White House. His idea of diplomacy is giving America to the rest of the world and eliminating our status as a super power.

Like I said, diplomacy is over rated! A good swift kick in MFM's groin... er, I don't really mean that, honest I don't.

Immie

Man! I think I need a :chillpill: and a glass of :wine:

stephanie
10-25-2008, 10:48 PM
here's how it is posted at the Hufferpost..

WATCH: Biden Calls Out Interviewer Who Used McCain Talking Points

Biden Slammed During Florida Interview, Same Anchor Gives McCain Softballs

you don't here these liberals whining when a news anchor lies and tells Sarah Palin people in the Republican party are saying she it stupid, naive, not experienced enough..

manu1959
10-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm not cutout for the White House. :D

Oh, wait, we were talking about Senator Biden! Diplomacy is over rated. Look at the man we are days away from putting into the White House. His idea of diplomacy is giving America to the rest of the world and eliminating our status as a super power.

Like I said, diplomacy is over rated! A good swift kick in MFM's groin... er, I don't really mean that, honest I don't.

Immie

Man! I think I need a :chillpill: and a glass of :wine:

part of me wants obama to get in there and show who he really is....

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 10:50 PM

All of me wants both parties to dissolve and let real Americans take control back of our government.

Immie

manu1959
10-25-2008, 10:55 PM
All of me wants both parties to dissolve and let real Americans take control back of our government.

Immie

now there is an idea i can get behind

Immanuel
10-25-2008, 10:59 PM

Immie

now there is an idea i can get behind

I'd even be willing to give Barack Obama eight years in the Oval Office if we could do so with the absolute guarantee that at the end of the eight years, both parties would be dissolved and America would seek out and elect non-career politicians.

Immie

-Cp
10-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Here's the video - AWESOME questions:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQXcImQfubM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQXcImQfubM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yurt
10-26-2008, 12:14 AM

i said the very same thing last night

i don't have a great argument, er, discussion, why my wife should not vote for obama

Immanuel
10-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Here's the video - AWESOME questions:

Good interview, but I don't see where Senator Biden got upset. Man, I expected to see him slamming his fist on the desk, throwing the mic etc.

Of course, after his comments, I trust him even less than I did ten minutes ago.

Immie

Thanks -Cp

red states rule
10-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Like Joe the plumber, the reporter has become a target

The libs are in a tizy over this

Barbara West humiliates WFTV
Posted on Oct 24, 2008 3:14:40 PM

You have to see this to believe it.

This is the most embarrassing interview I've ever seen on local television. This has nothing to do with whether you are for Obama or McCain. It's about being professional. Quoting Karl Marx?

Even Sean Hannity wouldn't be so ham-handed. Making matters worse, it looks like Barbara is just dumbly reading questions someone just handed her, then staring blankly at the screen. Biden made her look like a complete dimwit. Not that this was hard.

How could WFTV allow this to happen?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2008/10/barbara-west-hu.html

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 04:42 AM

Immie

To get 'real Americans' back in office, we'd have to have campaign reform that said they were limited to television to debates only. No ads, not by or for the candidates. The electorate would either have to watch the debates or read something. That's it.

I know it wouldn't happen, but it's what really is necessary.

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Thread split. Looking for your other posts? See cage.

red states rule
10-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Smirky Joe got a taste of the treatment their campaign's personal press corps (CNN. MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, ect) gives Republicans

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 06:10 AM
It's interesting that no liberals have come to the defense of Biden and whatever message he was attempting to put out. The reporter did ask 'tough' questions, too bad that none of them did during the debates. But then again, this is the year the media died.

red states rule
10-26-2008, 06:14 AM
It's interesting that no liberals have come to the defense of Biden and whatever message he was attempting to put out. The reporter did ask 'tough' questions, too bad that none of them did during the debates. But then again, this is the year the media died.

I was expecting the Obamabots to whine about "gotcha" questions :laugh2:

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 06:19 AM
I was expecting the Obamabots to whine about "gotcha" questions :laugh2:

Well they certainly are in general. Then again, many did the same with the early Palin interviews. The idea that quoting Marx was somehow 'gotcha' is way out of line. Most people do not understand the 'spreading the wealth' comment, in context of why it gets the reaction it does.

red states rule
10-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Well they certainly are in general. Then again, many did the same with the early Palin interviews. The idea that quoting Marx was somehow 'gotcha' is way out of line. Most people do not understand the 'spreading the wealth' comment, in context of why it gets the reaction it does.

I think Plumber Joe took the gloves off for some real journalists who saw the mileage they got asking real questions and no following the DNC party line

It's strange to me that people of different political ideologies can watch the exact same interview and come to completely different conclusions. McCainiacs think this woman leveled Joe Biden, while Obamabots believe Biden made the interviewer look stupid

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 06:41 AM
Good interview, but I don't see where Senator Biden got upset. Man, I expected to see him slamming his fist on the desk, throwing the mic etc.

Of course, after his comments, I trust him even less than I did ten minutes ago.

Immie

Thanks -Cp

That would certainly have been entertaining, but there was an 'after camera' reaction:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/obama-campaign.html

Obama campaign cuts off WFTV after interview with Joe Biden
posted by halboedeker on Oct 24, 2008 11:12:15 AM

WFTV-Channel 9's Barbara West conducted a satellite interview with Sen. Joe Biden on Thursday. A friend says it's some of the best entertainment he's seen recently. What do you think?

West wondered about Sen. Barack Obama's comment, to Joe the Plumber, about spreading the wealth. She quoted Karl Marx and asked how Obama isn't being a Marxist with the "spreading the wealth" comment.

West later asked Biden about his comments that Obama could be tested early on as president. She wondered if the Delaware senator was saying America's days as the world's leading power were over.

Biden so disliked West's line of questioning that the Obama campaign canceled a WFTV interview with Jill Biden, the candidate's wife.

"This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election," wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign.

McGinnis said the Biden cancellation was "a result of her husband's experience yesterday during the satellite interview with Barbara West."

WFTV news director Bob Jordan said, "When you get a shot to ask these candidates, you want to make the most of it. They usually give you five minutes."

Jordan said political campaigns in general pick and choose the stations they like. And stations often pose softball questions during the satellite interviews.

"Mr. Biden didn't like the questions," Jordan said. "We choose not to ask softball questions."

Immanuel
10-26-2008, 09:07 AM
That would certainly have been entertaining, but there was an 'after camera' reaction:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/obama-campaign.html

Go figure, but the stream for that video is "unavailable". Seems Obama's goons got to the Orlando Sentinel before I did.

Immie

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Go figure, but the stream for that video is "unavailable". Seems Obama's goons got to the Orlando Sentinel before I did.

Immie

Hmm, works for me. Cp posted a you tube copy earlier in this thread.

Yurt
10-26-2008, 12:47 PM
there is a big difference between mccain and obama's team...mccain will go on ellen and get tough questions and answer them, when obammy's team gets tough questions, they ban the station/reporter from any further questions. this looks like a sign of things to come and it doesn't look pretty

red states rule
10-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Biden has finally found a reporter who he is comfortable with

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eW5X1eaozxQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eW5X1eaozxQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 08:42 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eW5X1eaozxQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eW5X1eaozxQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Someone else he can talk down to.

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 08:43 AM
Someone else he can talk down to.

Immie

Good one Immie :laugh2:

red states rule
10-27-2008, 09:43 AM
From the Dem Underground. I damn near spit out my coffee when I read the last line

Shame on Barbara West, WFTV, Orlando, for her ignorant confrontational interview with Joe Biden.

It was absolutely ugly in nature, used ignorant talking points, and made our state look even more awful than usual.

Orlando people, if you don't contact the station you should hide your head in shame.

She did not even know how terrible her interview was. At one point Joe Biden asked her if she were kidding. It was that bad. Joe Biden did quite well in the face of such an ignorant interviewer. She was snide and pathetic and rude.

Joe was classy, she was just not even aware of how she sounded. She had talking points coming out of her ears, and did not seem to have the intelligence to know better.

Barbara West...pretty face. Not much else.

Here is more about it.

The Orlando Sentinel covered the fact that the Obama campaign promptly cancelled Jill Biden's intervew and others until further notice.

WFTV-Channel 9's Barbara West conducted a satellite interview with Sen. Joe Biden on Thursday. A friend says it's some of the best entertainment he's seen recently. What do you think? West wondered about Sen. Barack Obama's comment, to Joe the Plumber, about spreading the wealth. She quoted Karl Marx and asked how Obama isn't being a Marxist with the "spreading the wealth" comment.

"I don't know who's writing your questions," Biden shot back. Biden so disliked West's line of questioning that the Obama campaign canceled a WFTV interview with Jill Biden, the candidate's wife.

"This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election," wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign. McGinnis said the Biden cancellation was "a result of her husband's experience yesterday during the satellite interview with Barbara West."

Here is the response of the WFTV News Director. He and Barbara West are making Floridians look very bad indeed.

WFTV news director Bob Jordan said, "When you get a shot to ask these candidates, you want to make the most of it. They usually give you five minutes. Jordan said political campaigns in general pick and choose the stations they like. And stations often pose softball questions during the satellite interviews.

WRONG! Mr. Jordan. Candidates just assume that common courtesy and intelligence will be forthcoming in interviews.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4304918

theHawk
10-27-2008, 10:08 AM
How dare they raise a question to the Obama campaign!

Binky
10-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Dems expect easy treatment from the media - they are so use to it. Obama and Biden have very shot fuses, and this is a typcial reaction

Actually, he didn't look as tho' he was having a short fuse attack to me. I think he handled it quite well. As for short fuses, it seems McCain has a very short one and uses it against the people around him. No matter who has the short fuses, they all need to keep them in check and not fly off the handle needlessly.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Actually, he didn't look as tho' he was having a short fuse attack to me. I think he handled it quite well. As for short fuses, it seems McCain has a very short one and uses it against the people around him. No matter who has the short fuses, they all need to keep them in check and not fly off the handle needlessly.

We saw the short fuse of Biden in this interview - and then he cancels his wifes interview

Obama has had outbursts with reporters who asked him hard questions

They simply are used to the softballs they are used to from the liberal media

Binky
10-27-2008, 02:46 PM

That was cute. Thanks for posting it. Pretty neat and that boy is going to remember it for the rest of his life. :banana::thumb:

red states rule
10-27-2008, 02:50 PM
That was cute. Thanks for posting it. Pretty neat and that boy is going to remember it for the rest of his life. :banana::thumb:

I hope he remembers the day as when the rich white liberal talked down to him, gave him a boatload of BS, and then walked away laughing

Binky
10-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I hope he remembers the day as when the rich white liberal talked down to him, gave him a boatload of BS, and then walked away laughing

Good grief! He was looking down at him not on him, perse, because the interviewer was a little kid, for crying out loud. He wasn't trying to come off as snooty or anything. God!

Binky
10-27-2008, 03:05 PM
We saw the short fuse of Biden in this interview - and then he cancels his wifes interview

Obama has had outbursts with reporters who asked him hard questions

They simply are used to the softballs they are used to from the liberal media

Well, I didnt' see a short fuse. There were no explosions going off. No snotty words.

I'm not saying he or Obama or anyone else hasn't had short fuses. I'm saying from my perception I didn't take it that way in this one.

I'm sure all the politicians are used to soft ball questions.