PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC/AP "Hockey Player Injury Palin's Fault

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:41 AM
More from the Palin Derangement Syndrome front

MSNBC/AP say Player Injury Palin's Fault
By Warner Todd Huston (Bio | Archive)
October 25, 2008 - 10:25 ET

Well, that mean ol' Sarah Palin ruined everything for the St. Louis Blues hockey team, darn it all. That's right the media's newest Cheney replacement must have been planning this monstrous attack on the Blues' goalie for weeks. Her next trick: world domination. At least this seems to be how MSNBC and the Associated Press feel about it all.

What am I talking about? Well, Palin visited the Blues' arena to see a game on October 24 and it seems that Blues goalie Manny Legace tripped on the carpet that the team laid on the ice so that Palin and her family could walk safely out to address the crowd. Because of that injury, the AP and MSNBC both decided that this accident was all Palin's fault. Really.

Right on the MSNBC homepage is a link to the story in the sports section and on that homepage the story is headlined "Goalie's injury linked to Palin's puck drop." (see screen shot below) It's as if Palin's "puck drop" caused the injury. Though, one easily gets the feeling that the situation is closer to an outbreak of PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome).

http://conservablogs.com/publiusforum/wp-content/themes/art/msnpalinhurtplayer.gif

And then, as one reads the AP story, one discovers that the AP is also blaming it all on Palin.

Palin’s appearance was costly to the Blues as goalie Manny Legace left the game after one period with an injury that occurred when he tripped over the carpet placed on the ice for Palin and her family to walk on.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/10/25/msnbc-ap-say-player-injury-palins-fault

crin63
10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Legace's problem is he left us to pursue other offers. Had he stayed here in Los Angeles he would be fine right now.:coffee:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Legace's problem is he left us to pursue other offers. Had he stayed here in Los Angeles he would be fine right now.:coffee:

Good one

Nothing surprises me about the liberal media anymore. In this election, they abandoned any illsuion of objectivity and are openly cheering for Obama and the Dems

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Can you give a link to either the MSNBC story or the AP one that blames Palin for the injury, rsr? I've read the stories in both places and there is no mention in either of them that the injury can be attributed to any fault of Palin. Perhaps newsbusters is just fuckin' with shallow minds on this one?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Can you give a link to either the MSNBC story or the AP one that blames Palin for the injury, rsr? I've read the stories in both places and there is no mention in either of them that the injury can be attributed to any fault of Palin. Perhaps newsbusters is just fuckin' with shallow minds on this one?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27367683/

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 10:26 AM
That apparently is the wrong article, rsr. That article is very complimentary of Palin and implies that the injury was caused by the fact an official moved his foot just as Legace was stepping onto the carpet and the carpet slid. It goes on to say the injury was in no way the fault of Palin. Maybe you just misunderstood.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27367683/

Or maybe newsbusters is just fuckin' with shallow minds like I said earlier. Could you give me another link that verifies what you and newsbusters are saying about the injury somehow being Palin's fault?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:32 AM
That apparently is the wrong article, rsr. That article is very complimentary of Palin and implies that the injury was caused by the fact an official moved his foot just as Legace was stepping onto the carpet and the carpet slid. It goes on to say the injury was in no way the fault of Palin. Maybe you just misunderstood.

Or maybe newsbusters is just fuckin' with shallow minds like I said earlier. Could you give me another link that verifies what you and newsbusters are saying about the injury somehow being Palin's fault?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!

It is what is in the link. They are saying it is Palin's fult for being there

Palin’s appearance was costly to the Blues as goalie Manny Legace left the game after one period with an injury that occurred when he tripped over the carpet placed on the ice for Palin and her family to walk on.

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 10:45 AM
It would take a really twisted and agenda driven mind to imply that article in any way attempted to place blame on Palin for that injury. The article clearly states that it was not Palin's fault and the goalie, Legace, says the same thing.

It is what is in the link. They are saying it is Palin's fult for being there

Perhaps you need to get better references or do a little reading on your own, rsr.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:47 AM
It would take a really twisted and agenda driven mind to imply that article in any way attempted to place blame on Palin for that injury. The article clearly states that it was not Palin's injury and the goalie, Legace, says the same thing.

Perhaps you need to get better references or do a little reading on your own, rsr.

I posted the paragraph from the article. Perhaps if you had more then two brain cells to rub together - you would see that

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Like I said, it would take a really twisted or agenda driven mind to interpret the article or that statement as saying the injury was in any way the fault of Palin.

I posted the paragraph from the article. Perhaps if you had more then two brain cells to rub together - you would see that

If you had more than 2 brain cells to simply claim to own you would see that for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Like I said, it would take a really twisted or agenda driven mind to interpret the article or that statement as saying the injury was in any way the fault of Palin.

If you had more than 2 brain cells to simply claim to own you would see that for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As with the 401K thread you have ducked, you can't and no interest in the truth

The paragraph speaks for itself

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Screw you, rsr.

As with the 401K thread you have ducked, you can't and no interest in the truth

The paragraph speaks for itself

You and newsbusters are both liars. The article is complimentary of Palin and her visit to the game. End of fuckin' story.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Screw you, rsr.

You and newsbusters are both liars. The article is complimentary of Palin and her visit to the game. End of fuckin' story.

Just like the story about Dems wanting to take over 401K's is fake? :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 11:07 AM
I've already explained to you that I am not in that thread and the reason why. I don't intend to take up that subject in this thread.

Just like the story about Dems wanting to take over 401K's is fake? :laugh2:

You and newsbusters are liars. I think that is becoming more clear each time you open your lying mouth about that injury being somehow the fault of Palin.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:11 AM
I've already explained to you that I am not in that thread and the reason why. I don't intend to take up that subject in this thread.

You and newsbusters are liars. I think that is becoming more clear each time you open your lying mouth about that injury being somehow the fault of Palin.

I knw why you are not there - you said the story was a lie and you were proven wrong, It is telling you will not even try to defend the plan, At least MFM made a few posts, but then ran away

Same here. You love to toss out the crap, and you avoid the truth like a vampire avoids sunlight

You whine about your treatment here - yet you smear and insult people as a matter of habit

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 11:14 AM
You are a liar once again, rsr.

I knw why you are not there - you said the story was a lie and you were proven wrong, It is telling you will not even try to defend the plan, At least MFM made a few posts, but then ran away

Same here. You love to toss out the crap, and you avoid the truth like a vampire avoids sunlight

You whine about your treatment here - yet you smear and insult people as a matter of habit

What are you? 14 or 15 years old? If you were my kid I'd slap your little lying ass into next tuesday week.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:18 AM
You are a liar once again, rsr.

What are you? 14 or 15 years old? If you were my kid I'd slap your little lying ass into next tuesday week.

Wow - such a tough guy when bellowing from behind a keyboard. Shades of OCA :laugh2:

I bet you are an expert when it comes to beating up kids

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 11:23 AM
I didn't say I would beat you, liar.

Wow - such a tough guy when bellowing from behind a keyboard. Shades of OCA :laugh2:

I bet you are an expert when it comes to beating up kids

But I would bitch slap you into next Tuesday week, but only if you were my kid and talking that kind of shit. My kids never talked to me or anyone else like you do, punk. My kids had a respectable raising.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:27 AM
I didn't say I would beat you, liar.

But I would bitch slap you into next Tuesday week, but only if you were my kid and talking that kind of shit. My kids never talked to me or anyone else like you do, punk. My kids had a respectable raising.

Funny how you love your messiah, but you run like hell from threads that you can't defend :laugh2:

You tell us how great his polcies are, but you avoid defending them

Like with most liberal blowhards you are are talk, no substance, and alot of arrogance; and an inflated opinion of yourself

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 11:30 AM
So,,,,,,,,you running from your lies about Palin injuring that hockey player?

Funny how you love your messiah, but you run like hell from threads that you can't defend :laugh2:

You tell us how great his polcies are, but you avoid defending them

Like with most liberal blowhards you are are talk, no substance, and alot of arrogance; and an inflated opinion of yourself

Kiss my ass, punk.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:41 AM
So,,,,,,,,you running from your lies about Palin injuring that hockey player?

Kiss my ass, punk.

Look twit, here is the paragraphs from the link. Perhaps you have not completed your entry level reading class yet - or you are being your usual obnoxious self

Just before the ceremony, Legace was the first player onto the ice for St. Louis. A team official pointed to the carpet. But Legace said the official moved his own foot from the carpet just as Legace stepped down, causing the carpet to slide.

Now read s-l-o-w-l-y and try something new. Allow the facts to get through to your tiny micro brain and then think about the words for a few minutes

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 11:48 AM
I find nothing there that would indicate that Sarah Palin caused that injury. In fact, Legace says the official moved his foot just as he stepped down and caused the carpet to slip. The article says a lot more and all is complimentary to Palin and her visit to the game.

Look twit, here is the paragraphs from the link. Perhaps you have not completed your entry level reading class yet - or you are being your usual obnoxious self

Just before the ceremony, Legace was the first player onto the ice for St. Louis. A team official pointed to the carpet. But Legace said the official moved his own foot from the carpet just as Legace stepped down, causing the carpet to slide.

Now read s-l-o-w-l-y and try something new. Allow the facts to get through to your tiny micro brain and then think about the words for a few minutes

Just like I told you it said. I can't do much about your sick, twisted and agenda driven juvenile mind but I can verify that you and newsbusters are common liars and about as significant as dingleberries.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:52 AM
I find nothing there that would indicate that Sarah Palin caused that injury. In fact, Legace says the official moved his foot just as he stepped down and caused the carpet to slip. The article says a lot more and all is complimentary to Palin and her visit to the game.

Just like I told you it said. I can't do much about your sick, twisted and agenda driven juvenile mind but I can verify that you and newsbusters are common liars and about as significant as dingleberries.

Take some night classes on remedial reading and come back later

I bet you have a hard time with the GEICO ads as well. Are you the guy in the ad? :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Pitiful.

Take some night classes on remedial reading and come back later

I bet you have a hard time with the GEICO ads as well. Are you the guy in the ad? :laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Pitiful.

Yes you are. But hell, we are stuck with you. Have to try and make the best of it

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 12:02 PM
And you can thank Jimbo for that!!!!!!!!! I did!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are. But hell, we are stuck with you. Have to try and make the best of it

red states rule
10-25-2008, 12:04 PM
And you can thank Jimbo for that!!!!!!!!! I did!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, nobody is perfect

Back to the topic at hand

You know the liberal is REALLY desparate when they make a non-story into a big deal. Did this goalie not see the carpet where he was walking? Obviously he didn't or else he wouldn't have tripped. But no! The libs have to make it look like Sarah Palin was directly involved in him tripping. What a bunch of losers!

And liberals say their is no bias :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Repeating lies and making up more shit to go along with them doesn't bring you any closer to the truth, rsr.

Well, nobody is perfect

Back to the topic at hand

You know the liberal is REALLY desparate when they make a non-story into a big deal. Did this goalie not see the carpet where he was walking? Obviously he didn't or else he wouldn't have tripped. But no! The libs have to make it look like Sarah Palin was directly involved in him tripping. What a bunch of losers!

And liberals say their is no bias :laugh2:

The article in no way blames Sarah Palin or her visit to the arena for the accident. That's just some shit that newsbusters is putting out and getting you all excited about. Obviously you either didn't read the article or you have a very fertile imagination and enjoy placing blame where blame doesn't go.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Repeating lies and making up more shit to go along with them doesn't bring you any closer to the truth, rsr.

The article in no way blames Sarah Palin or her visit to the arena for the accident. That's just some shit that newsbusters is putting out and getting you all excited about. Obviously you either didn't read the article or you have a very fertile imagination and enjoy placing blame where blame doesn't go.

Did you bother read their headline : Red carpet treatment? Legace falls before Palin

Blues goalie stumbles, injured before Republican VP candidate drops puck

Or can you read. Like MFM you love to toss out the word lie in a vain attempt to deny the facts

Still waiting for you to prove the "lie" that Dems want our 401K's. But that require you to try and defend their actions which would prove your calling the story a lie is a lie :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-25-2008, 12:42 PM
You are about the stupidest one asshole I've ever run into. Nothing there blames Palin for anything. It's a goddamned figment of yours and newsbusters juvenile imaginations and that's it, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!

Did you bother read their headline : Red carpet treatment? Legace falls before Palin

Blues goalie stumbles, injured before Republican VP candidate drops puck

Or can you read. Like MFM you love to toss out the word lie in a vain attempt to deny the facts

Still waiting for you to prove the "lie" that Dems want our 401K's. But that require you to try and defend their actions which would prove your calling the story a lie is a lie :laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 05:33 PM
You are about the stupidest one asshole I've ever run into. Nothing there blames Palin for anything. It's a goddamned figment of yours and newsbusters juvenile imaginations and that's it, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!

PB, please grunt or snarl and let me know you still care :laugh2:

Yurt
10-25-2008, 06:46 PM

psydeshow, the goalie said she is innocent and we all know she is...if that is the case, why <-- focus on the why, mention that her appearance was costly to the blues?

Yurt
10-25-2008, 06:47 PM

hey, you could be the stupidest two asshole rsr :laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 06:49 PM
psydeshow, the goalie said she is innocent and we all know she is...if that is the case, why <-- focus on the why, mention that her appearance was costly to the blues?

Because the liberal media is so in the tank for Obama and never misses a chance to take a shot at any Republican

Yurt
10-25-2008, 06:50 PM
Because the liberal media is so in the tank for Obama and never misses a chance to take a shot at any Republican

i am curious if psydeshow can give us an explanation