PDA

View Full Version : MSM Holds Video Of Barack Obama Attending Jew-Bash & Toasting a Former PLO Operative

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:12 PM
So the liberal media thinks this is not important?

Confirmed: MSM Holds Video Of Barack Obama Attending Jew-Bash & Toasting a Former PLO Operative... Refuse to Release the Video!

LA Times writer Peter Wallsten wrote about Barack Obama's close association with former Palestinian operative Rashid Khalidi back in April.
Wallsten discussed a dinner held back in 2003 in honor of Khalidi, a critic of Israel and advocate for Palestinian rights.

Barack Obama has denied his close association with Khalidi, too.

According to Wallsten the evening not surprisingly turned into a classic Jew-bash:

"During the dinner a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, "then you will never see a day of peace."

One speaker likened "Zionist settlers on the West Bank" to Osama bin Laden, saying both had been "blinded by ideology."

Barack Obama also praised the former PLO operative during the event.
And, Obama confessed that his family often shared dinner with the Khalidis:

His many talks with the Khalidis, Obama said, had been "consistent reminders to me of my own blind spots and my own biases... It's for that reason that I'm hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation -- a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid's dinner table," but around "this entire world."

...The event was videotaped, and a copy of the tape was obtained by The Times.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/10/confirmed-msm-holds-video-of-barack.html

stephanie
10-26-2008, 09:30 AM
Politics | Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 8:18:26 pm PDT

Gateway Pundit says he contacted the LA Times to ask about a video showing Barack Obama at a party for radical Islamist Rashid Khalidi, mentioned by the LA Times in this article: Allies of Palestinians see a friend in Barack Obama.

At Khalidi’s going-away party in 2003, the scholar lavished praise on Obama, telling the mostly Palestinian American crowd that the state senator deserved their help in winning a U.S. Senate seat. “You will not have a better senator under any circumstances,” Khalidi said.

The event was videotaped, and a copy of the tape was obtained by The Times.

LA Times writer Peter Wallsten said he won’t release the video or reveal his sources: Confirmed: MSM Holds Video Of Barack Obama Attending Jew-Bash & Toasting a Former PLO Operative... Refuse to Release the Video!

If true, this is media malfeasance of an almost astounding degree. They have a video that could change the stakes in this election and they’re hiding it. And they’ve been hiding it since last April.

Contact the Los Angeles Times and demand that they release this video.

UPDATE at 10/25/08 9:36:04 pm:

It gets even more interesting.

Also attending the farewell dinner described above: Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

In Chicago, the Khalidis founded the Arab American Action Network, and Mona Khalidi served as its president. A big farewell dinner was held in their honor by AAAN with a commemorative book filled with testimonials from their friends and political allies. These included the left wing anti-war group Not In My Name, the Electronic Intifada, and the ex-Weatherman domestic terrorists Bernadine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. (There were also testimonials from then-state Senator Barack Obama and the mayor of Chicago.)

from http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

theHawk
10-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Also attending the farewell dinner described above: Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

In Chicago, the Khalidis founded the Arab American Action Network, and Mona Khalidi served as its president. A big farewell dinner was held in their honor by AAAN with a commemorative book filled with testimonials from their friends and political allies. These included the left wing anti-war group Not In My Name, the Electronic Intifada, and the ex-Weatherman domestic terrorists Bernadine Dohrn and Bill Ayers. (There were also testimonials from then-state Senator Barack Obama and the mayor of Chicago.)

from http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

:lol: Isn't it funny how they just happen to end up at the same political events. Small world eh? :laugh2:

red states rule
10-27-2008, 06:42 AM
:lol: Isn't it funny how they just happen to end up at the same political events. Small world eh? :laugh2:

Are you shocked that Barry hangs out with terrorists?

GW in Ohio
10-27-2008, 07:41 AM
So the liberal media thinks this is not important?

Confirmed: MSM Holds Video Of Barack Obama Attending Jew-Bash & Toasting a Former PLO Operative... Refuse to Release the Video!

LA Times writer Peter Wallsten wrote about Barack Obama's close association with former Palestinian operative Rashid Khalidi back in April.
Wallsten discussed a dinner held back in 2003 in honor of Khalidi, a critic of Israel and advocate for Palestinian rights.

Barack Obama has denied his close association with Khalidi, too.

According to Wallsten the evening not surprisingly turned into a classic Jew-bash:

"During the dinner a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, "then you will never see a day of peace."

One speaker likened "Zionist settlers on the West Bank" to Osama bin Laden, saying both had been "blinded by ideology."

Barack Obama also praised the former PLO operative during the event.
And, Obama confessed that his family often shared dinner with the Khalidis:

His many talks with the Khalidis, Obama said, had been "consistent reminders to me of my own blind spots and my own biases... It's for that reason that I'm hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation -- a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid's dinner table," but around "this entire world."

...The event was videotaped, and a copy of the tape was obtained by The Times.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/10/confirmed-msm-holds-video-of-barack.html

Yup, McCain is pretty much screwed.

The mainstream media wants Obama to win, so they'll suppress any information about his true identity....a Jew-hating Muslim.

After the election, it'll be revealed but then it'll be too late.

Life's a bitch when you're a Republican.......

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 07:43 AM

The mainstream media wants Obama to win, so they'll suppress any information about his true identity....a Jew-hating Muslim.

No shit on all of that. ;)

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 07:46 AM

and when we all endure Pres Peanuts Carter's second term - who will you Obamabots blame then?

The one fact you libs do not want to talk about is for the first time in along time you guys are actually going to have to make good on all your promises

Do I need to remind you of all the broken promises of the Dems from the 2006 mid term?

GW in Ohio
10-27-2008, 07:50 AM
and when we all endure Pres Peanuts Carter's second term - who will you Obamabots blame then?

The one fact you libs do not want to talk about is for the first time in along time you guys are actually going to have to make good on all your promises

Do I need to remind you of all the broken promises of the Dems from the 2006 mid term?

And RSR, you can look forward to 8 years of bitching and complaining.

In 2012 you can cheer Sarah Palin's candidacy for president. She should easily defeat a president who's a Jew-hating Muslim, don't you think?

red states rule
10-27-2008, 07:52 AM

In 2012 you can cheer Sarah Palin's candidacy for president. She should easily defeat a president who's a Jew-hating Muslim, don't you think?

Who would not bitch when Dems want to take over 401k's, raise taxes, increase spending, and appease terrorists?

Only libs seem to be happy with that agenda

theHawk
10-27-2008, 07:53 AM

I'm sure by 2012 President Hussein will declare that the country is too unstable to hold elections.

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 08:09 AM

Gov. Palin is out.

She had her 15 minutes of fame. She'll go the way of Dan Quayle and Walter Mondale and other losers. She couldn't deliver now and won't get another shot at least not for a very long time.

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 08:43 AM
Who would not bitch when Dems want to take over 401k's, raise taxes, increase spending, and appease terrorists?

What happened to GW?

***crickets chirping***

stephanie
10-27-2008, 08:48 AM

this country is in big trouble with kids of today voting..they don't care about taking other peoples money..they just want it.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 08:49 AM
this country is in big trouble with kids of today voting..they don't care about taking other peoples money..they just want it.

If Dems take over our 401K's Steph, there will be no money to take from us and give away

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 08:52 AM
If Dems take over our 401K's Steph, there will be no money to take from us and give away

Don't count on that, they'll find a way.

Although, it is funny, I don't see the problem as being the kids of today. I see it more as the 60's liberals with their hands out. Today's kids are not yet attuned to the issue as mom and dad have been handing it to them all their lives. But, just wait, their time will come. Then we will be in trouble.

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Don't count on that, they'll find a way.

Although, it is funny, I don't see the problem as being the kids of today. I see it more as the 60's liberals with their hands out. Today's kids are not yet attuned to the issue as mom and dad have been handing it to them all their lives. But, just wait, their time will come. Then we will be in trouble.

Immie

The basic foundation of liberalsim is dependence on government

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Do we need to issue an Amber Alert for GW and his liberal buds? :laugh2:

Binky
10-27-2008, 02:21 PM

Yeah, very small. Just to show that there's a lot of maggots in it. As I've supected, we are going to see more of his radical friends popping up. Good God in Heaven. When will it stop? If ever?