PDA

View Full Version : Split From Biden Upset Interview

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:29 PM
yurt, kathianne, sitarro, avatar, crin63, RSR... do you idiots really think you are DEBATING anything or merely engaging in mutual masturbation?

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:31 PM
yurt, kathianne, sitarro, avatar, crin63, RSR... do you idiots really think you are DEBATING anything or merely engaging in mutual masturbation?

Rev Virgil has returned

stephanie
10-25-2008, 07:33 PM
yurt, kathianne, sitarro, crin63, RSR... do you idiots really think you are DEBATING anything or merely engaging in mutual masturbation?

what about you..you are probably masturbating as you type your stupid taunts telling everyone...na na na na na naaaa you are going to lose, how's it feeling...I promise I won't gloat or nothing..:gay:

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 07:33 PM

They are commenting on the video. Not debating it. You came in this thread to start shit again like you always do. Crawl back under your rock and let the grown ups talk. If we want any shit thrown in here we'll call you.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:35 PM

oh lookie, closetboyfrommaine can't debate so he uses an ad hominem...

:laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:37 PM
oh lookie, closetboyfrommaine can't debate so he uses an ad hominem...

I merely point out that you all "debate" so well together when there are no liberals around to get in your way!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:40 PM
I merely point out that you all "debate" so well together when there are no liberals around to get in your way!:laugh2:

As I asked on another thread, is their an anchor tied to the libs asses so they can't get on the thread?

You are here now Virgil - give us your opinion and spare us from your whining and usual smears

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:41 PM

then stop insulting and debate

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:44 PM
then stop insulting and debate

why get in the way of your masturbatory fun? You don't need liberals to "debate"....this thread proves that!

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:45 PM
why get in the way of your masturbatory fun? You don't need liberals to "debate"....this thread proves that!

So much for Virgil's promise to be nicer and debate the issues :laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:45 PM
As I asked on another thread, is their an anchor tied to the libs asses so they can't get on the thread?

You are here now Virgil - give us your opinion and spare us from your whining and usual smears

I won't respond to you if you keep using my first name, chemo-boy. OK?

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:49 PM

Like I will consider that a bad thing :laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Like I will consider that a bad thing :laugh2:

jimnyc asked you to not do so....

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 08:02 PM

Go away little man, your bothering the adults.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Go away little man, your bothering the adults.

I realize that you are all aiming at that cracker. Circle jerks are so much more fun when they are uninterrupted. You go for it!

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:09 PM
I realize that you are all aiming at that cracker. Circle jerks are so much more fun when they are uninterrupted. You go for it!

It is safe to say, Virgil has reverted back to he old ways. So much for promise # 874 to debate and stop the attacks

stephanie
10-25-2008, 08:14 PM
It is safe to say, Virgil has reverted back to he old ways. So much for promise # 874 to debate and stop the attacks

I don't know if anyone ever took his promises of change seriously(I know I didn't)..he is just a hateful and ugly little person..

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:16 PM

at least you admit that you are not here to debate, only insult...no surprise

so making fun of cancer patients is now cool and a great way to debate

why is it you have spent so many posts insulting instead of debating? you talk about masturbation etc...., why not debate? what is it you hope to gain from your insults?

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:17 PM

I am not attacking anyone, chemo-boy.... I merely point out that you conservatives don't NEED or apparently WANT any liberals to "debate" with you... you are all quite content to aim at the cracker.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:19 PM
I am not attacking anyone, chemo-boy.... I merely point out that you conservatives don't NEED or apparently WANT any liberals to "debate" with you... you are all quite content to aim at the cracker.

You do not even try to debate asshole. You are here to flame, and nothing else

So Virgil, what is next with you? Going to give us a sermon on how one of God's Commandments?

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:19 PM
at least you admit that you are not here to debate, only insult...no surprise

so making fun of cancer patients is now cool and a great way to debate

why is it you have spent so many posts insulting instead of debating? you talk about masturbation etc...., why not debate? what is it you hope to gain from your insults?

I am not insulting anyone, "counselor". I wonder why you participate in name calling that the board owner has asked that members cease, but continue to attack me for pointing that fact out?

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 08:20 PM

Your right, we don't NEED you and we don't WANT you here. So go play in a busy street somewhere.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Your right, we don't NEED you and we don't WANT you here. So go play in a busy street somewhere.

I bet Virgil would make a great speed bump :laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:26 PM

bingo. "Debate" is nothing you are at all interested in. Mutual masturbation. That is really all you care about...

and guess what? when Obama kicks McCain's ass, you all can mutually masturbate here on DP.com for days on end. I'LL be partying my ass off celebrating the end of eight years of horror and you all will be jerking one another off like you do all the time. Have fun!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:28 PM
bingo. "Debate" is nothing you are at all interested in. Mutual masturbation. That is really all you care about...

and guess what? when Obama kicks McCain's ass, you all can mutually masturbate here on DP.com for days on end. I'LL be partying my ass off celebrating the end of eight years of horror and you all will be jerking one another off like you do all the time. Have fun!:laugh2:

Virgil does have the liberal version of debating down pat

1. SHOW UP WITH YOUR TALKING POINTS. Make sure you have something that you feel will show your opponents in a negative light, and make that the subject of the discussion.

2. DEMONIZE YOUR OPPONENT. Attempt to cover them with shame

3. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE DOING #2 ABOVE, SUPPORT HIM IMMEDIATELY.

4. ACCUSE YOU OPPONENT OF SAYING SOMETHING HE DIDN’T. Attempt to define his statements in a negative light. Interpret them this way and state it as fact that he did actually say it. NEVER ask him…always TELL him what his meaning was.

5. CLAIM THAT IT IS “OLD NEWS” AND NOT WORTHY OF DISCUSSION. This applies especially when the discussion turns to the misdeeds of Democrat Party Leadership.

6. QUOTE AN UNSOURCED NEW ARTICLE. Always quote the article selectively, or describe it in a general manner.

7. IF ASKED DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEWS YOU HAVE PROVIDED, RESPOND INDIRECTLY. Never actually answer the specific of the question.

8. IF ASKED TO SOURCE YOUR NEWS ARTICLE, IGNORE THE QUESTION.

9. ACCUSE YOUR OPPONENT OF A MENTAL DEFECT OR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE. Personal attacks of this sort are especially useful as the target will almost always try to defend himself, thus changing the subject.

10. IF THE PARTY LEADERSHIP IS ATTACKED, ATTEMPT TO TURN THE TABLES BY INFERRING THAT SOMEONE IN YOUR OPPONENTS PARTY IS JUST AS BAD.

11. ACCUSE YOUR OPPONENT OF NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS. Try to do this before he has an opportunity to. Try to infer that it you have given him multiple opportunities to do so. Do it even if the question has been answered. If he misses the question and asks you to repeat it DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REPEAT THE QUESTION FOR HIS BENEFIT).

12. RESORT TO INSULTS. Try to question you opponent’s masculinity, his resolve, ANYTHING, but try to diminish and demean him. (This is know as the “LBJ Rule” codified by him thus: “Accuse your opponent of being a pig fornicator, then make him deny it.) REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS TACTIC, IT MEANS YOUR OPPONENT IS WINNING!

13. ACCUSE YOUR OPPONENT OF BEING UNINFORMED. This works especially well when you are asked to provide your sources. It is especially effective if you work in a reference to someone you have already demonized. Rush Limbaugh is currently the Demon of Choice.

14. SPEAK CRYPTICALLY. Try to make it difficult for people to divine your meaning

15. CHANGE THE SUBJECT. Try to get it back to your original talking points (see #1 above)

16. APPEAR TO AGREE. You will need to do this in order to achieve #15.

17. CLAIM YOUR OPPONENT IS BEING UNREASONABLE OR WON’T LISTEN TO REASON, AND LEAVE IN A HUFF.

18. BAIT YOUR OPPONENT. Needle him, tease him, call him names until he makes an inappropriate post, then scream bloody murder to the Moderator.

19. DENY THE EVIDENCE EXISTS. Ask for evidence of wrongdoing by those you support. When that evidence is presented, continue denying that it exists.

http://battalions2.wordpress.com/2006/06/21/good-old-liberal-debate-tactics/

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:35 PM
I am not insulting anyone, "counselor". I wonder why you participate in name calling that the board owner has asked that members cease, but continue to attack me for pointing that fact out?

drunkard

i feel sorry for you, but no one can help you, you live in a world of lies

apparently you are more concerned with jim asking others to not call you virgil than you are about debating politics....

no suprise

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:37 PM
drunkard

i feel sorry for you, but no one can help you, you live in a world of lies

apparently you are more concerned with jim asking others to not call you virgil than you are about debating politics....

no suprise

and there you go.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:38 PM

:gay::gay::gay:

if i were you, my wife would be ill and so would my pussy cat

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:45 PM
:gay::gay::gay:

if i were you, my wife would be ill and so would my pussy cat

your "wife"???? sure thing, gayboy!:laugh2:

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:50 PM

here we are again....insulting my wife

no surprise

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:54 PM
here we are again....insulting my wife

no surprise

I am not insulting your "wife" in any way.....

rump wrangler!

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:54 PM

let us all be clear, mfm supposedly just apologized for putting the term wife in quotes, i said his apology is fake...

if it is true, why then is he doing it again after promising, in caps, to NEVER DO so again?

I will NEVER put "wife" in quotation marks ever again

you lied, no surprise

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:56 PM
let us all be clear, mfm supposedly just apologized for putting the term wife in quotes, i said his apology is fake...

if it is true, why then is he doing it again after promising, in caps, to NEVER DO so again?

you lied, no surprise

oh...you're right. I forgot. I should never have put wife in quotation marks even though I doubt you have one. Mea Culpa!

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:56 PM

I am not insulting your "wife" in any way.....

rump wrangler!

in case you miss the post, see the above liar

I will NEVER put "wife" in quotation marks ever again

Yurt
10-25-2008, 09:13 PM
oh...you're right. I forgot. I should never have put wife in quotation marks even though I doubt you have one. Mea Culpa!

you lied

and you now continue the insult by saying "I DOUBT YOU HAVE ONE"

jackass was your only support (as far as responses i saw) in your apology thread, now locked. if i was jackass, i would be ashamed. if i was you, wait, no, i could never be you and never imagine you.

sad

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:15 PM
you lied

and you now continue the insult by saying "I DOUBT YOU HAVE ONE"

jackass was your only support (as far as responses i saw) in your apology thread, now locked. if i was jackass, i would be ashamed. if i was you, wait, no, i could never be you and never imagine you.

sad

I erred. and I apologized for it. It would be wonderful if you would apologize in methods other than invisible PM's that no one ever sees.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:17 PM
I erred. and I apologized for it. It would be wonderful if you would apologize in methods other than invisible PM's that no one ever sees.

Will you please do us all a favor and STFU?

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Will you please do us all a favor and STFU?

just because YOU asked, chemo-boy, no.:laugh2:

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:21 PM

What is the point of stooping that low? I just don't understand the need for it. Please explain.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:22 PM

Good. Maybe before the night is out you can reach neg 100,000 rep :laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:23 PM
What is the point of stooping that low? I just don't understand the need for it. Please explain.

ask him the point of using my real name against the wishes of the board owner.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:24 PM

Krisy, it is part of the "preachers" personality. This is his REAL side. He puts on an show in public

I would love to have his fellow church members read his posts and see how they would view their "pastor"

stephanie
maybe if we all decided to ignore the ugly little man, it would go away, back to Du or dailykos where it hangs..

krisy
their going crazy over at the DuUnderground, they've got the reporters email addy up and asking everyone to contact her station and her..

this is "THE CHANGE" that the little Marxist will bring on us..

Those people are certified loons. They get way too emotional about politics. They said like rabid crazies.

They don't even let the other side of politics in.......it shows how nuts and irrational they are.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:25 PM
maybe if we all decided to ignore the ugly little man, it would go away, back to Du or dailykos where it hangs..

It is like trying to ignore a boil or hemroid

stephanie
10-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Those people are certified loons. They get way too emotional about politics. They said like rabid crazies.

They don't even let the other side of politics in.......it shows how nuts and irrational they are.

very true, but these are the types of people who are backing the little Marxist.

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:29 PM
ask him the point of using my real name against the wishes of the board owner.

O.K. I understand that........but can that be compared to what you are calling him? Way to personal IMO. Obviously there is a lot of name calling around,lots are guilty,but that just reaks of...........a type of meanness that goes beyond political arguing.

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:30 PM
It is like trying to ignore a boil or hemroid

:laugh2::clap::laugh2::clap:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:32 PM
:laugh2::clap::laugh2::clap:

or like trying to ignore this. MFM as a kid????

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxuMKb5CKI0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxuMKb5CKI0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:33 PM
O.K. I understand that........but can that be compared to what you are calling him? Way to personal IMO. Obviously there is a lot of name calling around,lots are guilty,but that just reaks of...........a type of meanness that goes beyond political arguing.

If I knew HIS real first name, I would use that, until Jim asked me not to, at which time I would no longer do so....something he has refused to do.

The minute he goes back to referring to ME as MFM and not my first name, I will go back to referring to HIM as RSR. Doesn't that seem fair???

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:35 PM
or like trying to ignore this. MFM as a kid????

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxuMKb5CKI0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxuMKb5CKI0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL!!!!!

you got me cryin I'm laughin so hard...that is too funny!

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:36 PM
LOL!!!!!

you got me cryin I'm laughin so hard...that is too funny!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Krisy :salute:

stephanie
10-25-2008, 09:37 PM
good grief, what's so special about your first name..I use mine, big deal..

your whinning is pathetic..

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

red states rule
10-25-2008, 09:38 PM

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

With a name like that - there is nothing special :laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:39 PM

good for you. I choose not to. the board owner has asked that posters honor that. and whining is spelled with one "n", moron.

krisy
10-25-2008, 09:42 PM
If I knew HIS real first name, I would use that, until Jim asked me not to, at which time I would no longer do so....something he has refused to do.

The minute he goes back to referring to ME as MFM and not my first name, I will go back to referring to HIM as RSR. Doesn't that seem fair???

It's fair to ask him to not use your first name...sure.

Sigh.......but it's not fair for you to call him what your calling him. I just couldn't be that mean.....apparently you can

RSR is a good guy

With that,I will let it go

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:44 PM
It's fair to ask him to not use your first name...sure.

Sigh.......but it's not fair for you to call him what your calling him. I just couldn't be that mean.....apparently you can

RSR is a good guy

With that,I will let it go

RSR is a good guy, even though he continues to use my name after I, and the board owner, have asked him to stop?

Whatever.:laugh2:

stephanie
10-25-2008, 09:45 PM
you would know about morons, Virgil..you're the biggest one here....:dance:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:47 PM
you would know about morons, Virgil..you're the biggest one here....:dance:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=309667&postcount=9

stephanie
10-25-2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=309667&postcount=9

though shit asshole..you think you can go around calling people names then run and hide behind that post..:pee:

krisy
10-25-2008, 10:06 PM
RSR is a good guy, even though he continues to use my name after I, and the board owner, have asked him to stop?

Whatever.:laugh2:

Yes he is a good guy.

manu1959
10-25-2008, 10:23 PM

virgil....leave the cat alone....

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:26 PM
virgil....leave the cat alone....

http://cats2100.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/sunna_funny_cat.jpg.w300h267.jpg

manu1959
10-25-2008, 10:27 PM

the only thing i belive you have ever said that is tru is that you have a cat.....that's it....the rest are obamas

stephanie
10-25-2008, 10:29 PM
mmmmmeeeeeoooooowwwwwwww..

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/bigeye.gif

manu1959
10-25-2008, 10:33 PM
i don't even believe virgil is this douche bags real name ... he lies about everything .... he is playin a game ....