PDA

View Full Version : Split From 410k Thread

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:35 PM
seven posts out of 93 in this thread are from liberals.... do you yahoos really consider this "debate"?:lol:

you just post shit and that then spend the next three days patting each other on the back.:lol:

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 07:37 PM
seven posts out of 93 in this thread are from liberals.... do you yahoos really consider this "debate"?:lol:

you just post shit and that then spend the next three days patting each other on the back.:lol:

Well now that your here we have a target for our shit throwing. That is why you posted here isn't it?

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:38 PM

and your post offered so much to the debate

we can't help it if our fellow board members that are liberals choose to engage in petty insults instead of debates, not all do, but you certainly are the king of insults on this board and your sidekick/lover psydeshow is a close second....

thanks for stopping by and debating the topic of this thread

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:38 PM

Well Virgil, is their an anchor tied to the libs asses? Is anyone banned from this thread?

Seems the libs here are scared to come on the thread and defend the Dems plans

YOU sure as hell have not tried very hard to tell us how great the Dems plan is

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Well now that your here we have a target for our shit throwing. That is why you posted here isn't it?

that is a good point, i suspect the preacher is drunk again

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Well Virgil, is their an anchor tied to the libs asses? Is anyone banned from this thread?

Seems the libs here are scared to come on the thread and defend the Dems plans

YOU sure as hell have not tried very hard to tell us how great the Dems plan is

quit using my first name, chemo-boy.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:48 PM

I see you answered the question as usual, Verg

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:50 PM
I see you answered the question as usual, Verg

sure 'nuff, baldy

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 08:16 PM

There was a discussion going on until Virgil the "preacher" "patriot" showed up with his usual "look at me" routine.

You didn't come in here to discuss anything. You came looking for a fight. Your whole purpose on this board is to disrupt it as much a possible. A true liberal through and through. Mister "high road" can't get out of the gutter long enough to see the road.

And by the way, you ARE a LIAR.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:22 PM
There was a discussion going on until Virgil the "preacher" "patriot" showed up with his usual "look at me" routine.

You didn't come in here to discuss anything. You came looking for a fight. Your whole purpose on this board is to disrupt it as much a possible. A true liberal through and through. Mister "high road" can't get out of the gutter long enough to see the road.

And by the way, you ARE a LIAR.

no. I am not. I point out that "debate" really isn't what is happening when a bunch of conservatives get together and bash democrats. That IS mutual masturbation. You need to just acknowledge the fact that that sort of "debte" is really all you are interested in in the first place.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:23 PM
no. I am not. I point out that "debate" really isn't what is happening when a bunch of conservatives get together and bash democrats. That IS mutual masturbation. You need to just acknowledge the fact that that sort of "debte" is really all you are interested in in the first place.

and all the posts you made tonight is the liberal version of debating? :laugh2:

Yes they are!!!

http://rlv.zazzle.com/liberals_love_free_speech_shirt-p235721941138737452ziu_400.jpg

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:27 PM

so we should all join DU...would that make you sleep you better?

if you don't like it here and you think we are all a bunch of losers, then LEAVE. real easy...do not ever visit this board again. this board consists of both liberal and conservative view points. that is a FACT.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
this board consists of both liberal and conservative view points. that is a FACT.

sure it is, "counselor". :laugh2:

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:40 PM
sure it is, "counselor". :laugh2:

do you deny what i said

yes or no

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:44 PM
do you deny what i said

yes or no

95% conservative, 5% liberal.

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 08:51 PM

We were having a good time. We weren't debating anything. You NEVER debate anyway. You insult people, call names and generally make a nuisances of yourself. I'm sure you take great pride in that.

I'm looking forward to your next ban so we can go back to real debating and discussions without the threads being hijacked and sent to the steal cage. My recommendation to Jim is that you be banned from all parts of the board except the steal cage. That's really all your here for.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:53 PM
We were having a good time. We weren't debating anything. You NEVER debate anyway. You insult people, call names and generally make a nuisances of yourself. I'm sure you take great pride in that.

I'm looking forward to your next ban so we can go back to real debating and discussions without the threads being hijacked and sent to the steal cage. My recommendation to Jim is that you be banned from all parts of the board except the steal cage. That's really all your here for.

again...gaffer...when everyone believes the same thing, conversations are really not "debates".:laugh2:

Yurt
10-25-2008, 09:04 PM
95% conservative, 5% liberal.

you said:

"sure it is"

as if what i am saying is not true....and no, you will not weasel your way out of this....that saying is common enough that even you know that "sure it is" means, ok, whatever, you are wrong, you are lying....etc

i am glad that you once again could not prove me wrong or that i have lied. and your percentage numbers are wrong.

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 09:05 PM
again...gaffer...when everyone believes the same thing, conversations are really not "debates".:laugh2:

No one said they were. Except you.

Yurt
10-26-2008, 12:18 AM
you said:

"sure it is"

as if what i am saying is not true....and no, you will not weasel your way out of this....that saying is common enough that even you know that "sure it is" means, ok, whatever, you are wrong, you are lying....etc

i am glad that you once again could not prove me wrong or that i have lied. and your percentage numbers are wrong.

frady cat