PDA

View Full Version : Split From Hockey Player Blames Palin

red states rule
10-25-2008, 06:52 PM
i am curious if psydeshow can give us an explanation

Is he able to do that? He is a clone of MFM, and his explanation will be insults and attacks toward us for pointing out the facts

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Is he able to do that? He is a clone of MFM, and his explanation will be insults and attacks toward us for pointing out the facts

i don't know if he a clone per se, but it is eerie how those two seem to insult me in virtually the same manner, as if they talk to each other about me in private and then attack me, i have seen this more than once, maybe they are virtual lovers or have met in real life and when they have pillow talk they talk about yurt...i mean seriously, mfm is now calling me "yurtie", i can't believe he is letting his secret nicknames for me out in the open

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:34 PM
i don't know if he a clone per se, but it is eerie how those two seem to insult me in virtually the same manner, as if they talk to each other about me in private and then attack me, i have seen this more than once, maybe they are virtual lovers or have met in real life and when they have pillow talk they talk about yurt...i mean seriously, mfm is now calling me "yurtie", i can't believe he is letting his secret nicknames for me out in the open

Maybe Virgil is sending him PM's with some lessons on how to smear and insult anyone armed with facts and the truth about liberals

Yurt
10-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Maybe Virgil is sending him PM's with some lessons on how to smear and insult anyone armed with facts and the truth about liberals

possibly, psydeshow has become more nasty as of late, i used like his ribbing, but lately, it is so much like mfm with the personal diggs, i fear psydeshow has fallen for the great dark leader

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:43 PM
possibly, psydeshow has become more nasty as of late, i used like his ribbing, but lately, it is so much like mfm with the personal diggs, i fear psydeshow has fallen for the great dark leader

nice that you would ignore the wishes of the board owner, along with your butt buddy, rsr.

totally tasteless.... why am I not surprised?

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:44 PM
nice that you would ignore the wishes of the board owner, along with your butt buddy, rsr.

Tasteless? Must be confusing us with someone else you know real well :laugh2:

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Tasteless? Must be confusing us with someone else you know real well :laugh2:

you keep using my first name against the wishes of the board owner.

that is on you, chemo-boy.

red states rule
10-25-2008, 07:47 PM
you keep using my first name against the wishes of the board owner.

that is on you, chemo-boy.

I call you Virgil becuas you gave up on your promise to debate and stop the insults

Now go ahead and whine like a baby Virgil.

retiredman
10-25-2008, 07:51 PM
I call you Virgil becuas you gave up on your promise to debate and stop the insults

Now go ahead and whine like a baby Virgil.

I am not whining at all, baldy. I merely point out that you are ignoring the wishes of the board owner.

Gaffer
10-25-2008, 07:55 PM

I keep him on ignore. He's always been a hateful, dimwitted drunk. I don't even read what others quote from him. He's a waste of ban width. Jim has a soft spot for him though so I just keep him on permanent ignore. He is a big factor in lowering the IQ average of his state.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:12 PM

huh...how so

prove it or recant

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:15 PM
huh...how so

prove it or recant

he asked that you not use my first name... and you quote posts that do so.

now either admit or run away.:lol:

red states rule
10-25-2008, 08:17 PM

He asked - not a rule. Not using your name Virgil was part of a deal where you would try to act civil. I see your "promise" did not last long

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:28 PM
He asked - not a rule. Not using your name Virgil was part of a deal where you would try to act civil. I see your "promise" did not last long

Actually, chemo-boy..it was not part of any "deal".

By the way, I DO hope your hospice volunteer is a nice one. It probably wouldn't work out if someone gave me a patient like you.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:29 PM

i would laugh if you weren't so drunk and pathetic

i didn't even realize your "true" name was in the post i quoted, and even if i knew it, so what, you accused me of going against the wishes of the board owner, last i checked, he never said you could not quote someone using your name

are you going to recant now or continue your lies

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:32 PM
and to add:

and i was talking about psydeshow, NOT you :laugh2:

retiredman
i would laugh if you weren't so drunk and pathetic

i didn't even realize your "true" name was in the post i quoted, and even if i knew it, so what, you accused me of going against the wishes of the board owner, last i checked, he never said you could not quote someone using your name

are you going to recant now or continue your lies

the posts from you contain my first name. that is a fact. It is also a fact that the board owner has asked everyone not to do so.

liar.:laugh2:

Yurt
the posts from you contain my first name. that is a fact. It is also a fact that the board owner has asked everyone not to do so.

liar.:laugh2:

provide a link where jim asked others to not even quote others that do

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:36 PM
provide a link where jim asked others to not even quote others that do

he asked folks not to use my name. quoting others that do serves to perpetuate it...."counselor".

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:39 PM
he asked folks not to use my name. quoting others that do serves to perpetuate it...."counselor".

so you lied, jim never said not to quote others....

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:42 PM
so you lied, jim never said not to quote others....

I didn't lie. Jim asked folks not to use my name. When you quote posts that use my name, you are, in fact, posting my name...against his wishes.

and you, yourself, have used my name in posts of your own creation as well.

Yurt
10-25-2008, 08:48 PM
I didn't lie. Jim asked folks not to use my name. When you quote posts that use my name, you are, in fact, posting my name...against his wishes.

liar, quoting a post is not in fact "posting" your name and you can't even provide a link to where jim said do not quote...

pathetic

no surprise

enjoy your drunken rampage on the forum psydeshow master

retiredman
10-25-2008, 08:50 PM
liar, quoting a post is not in fact "posting" your name

of course it is. to say otherwise is foolish. you perpetuate the offense. And you have used my name in posts of your own creation even after Jim asked you not to.... to say othewise is a LIE.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=314278&postcount=40

Yurt
10-25-2008, 09:10 PM
of course it is. to say otherwise is foolish. you perpetuate the offense. And you have used my name in posts of your own creation even after Jim asked you not to.... to say othewise is a LIE.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=314278&postcount=40

liar

jim never asked that, you said he did

you are only on this board to stir up shit, not offer debates or discussions

leave

retiredman
10-25-2008, 09:24 PM
liar

jim never asked that, you said he did

you are only on this board to stir up shit, not offer debates or discussions

leave

jim asked the board not to use my name. to say he didn't is a lie.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=309667&postcount=9

red states rule
10-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Maybe PB and MFM should work for the liberal media

They fit the requirements perfectly. Partisan hacks who do give a damn about the facts and only blame Republicans for all the problems in the world

Yurt
10-26-2008, 12:34 AM
jim asked the board not to use my name. to say he didn't is a lie.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=309667&postcount=9

i did not USE your name... according to YOU, I only quoted someone else that did. your lies are getting old "veergel"

i never said jim didn't, you are lying about what i said. try to be honest for once "veerge". it will go a long way in restoring your credibility

edit:

i never said that about jim liar

red states rule
10-26-2008, 05:47 AM
"veergel" at a anti Bush protest

http://forthardknox.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/dentures2.jpg