PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps I Can Celebrate A Week From Tuesday

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm more than doubtful it will be for President, but if Murtha loses, I'll be happy indeed:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/23/breaking-new-poll-shows-russell-over-murtha-48-35/

Breaking: New poll shows Russell over Murtha, 48-35
By Michelle Malkin • October 23, 2008 02:58 PM

A Pennsylvania source has just leaked me brand spanking new poll data showing GOP upstart Bill Russell leading John Murtha among over 800 probable voters by 48-35.

This comes on top of the Susquehanna poll showing Murtha ahead of Russell by 4 points, within the margin of error.

The new poll is from Dane and Associates, which surveyed over 800 probable voters, randomly selected to reflect the district makeup, on Wednesday night.

Conservatives can make a difference in this election. We do have candidates who will fight for us. So fight for them. Make your voice heard.

And yes, these new poll results do have implications for the McCain-Obama race in Penn, don’t they?

More to come…

stephanie
10-26-2008, 12:58 PM
hope you all up there kick Murtha to the curb..it's time for him to go..

:salute:
Vets for Freedom is proud to announce its support of Bill Russell for United States Congress in the 12th District of Pennsylvania. Bill and his family represent the symbol of American patriotism. A third generation soldier, Bill is a graduate of West Point, eventually retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel after 28 years of Active and Reserve Duty, including six tours of duty in war zones. These deployments include Operation Desert Storm, Kosovo and most recently Operation Iraqi Freedom.

On September 11th, 2001, Bill and his pregnant wife were working at the Pentagon when Al Qaeda brought war to America’s shores. After confirming that his wife was safe, Bill joined hundreds of survivors in an unprecedented rescue and recovery operation. Their son was born three months after the attack, becoming the youngest Pentagon survivor of 9-11. Vets for Freedom is honored to stand by Bill’s side as he continues his life of public service in the United States Congress.

As a proud Army veteran of Iraq, I am humbled to speak on behalf of over 35,000 members of Vets for Freedom in offering our strong endorsement of Bill Russell for United States Congress,” said Vets for Freedom Co-Chairman, David Bellavia. “Bill embodies the values which makes our nation the greatest on earth. Bill has delivered time and time again for America, and he will again deliver for the good people of Pennsylvania.”

To learn more about Bill Russell please visit his website at RussellBrigade.com

from the VFF website..
http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/pac/candidates/russell.aspx

Gaffer
10-26-2008, 01:00 PM
The only thing that will hold the obamanation in check would be a strong GOP congress. And murtha getting his ass thrown out would be a great start.

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Murtha may lose his seat but you're not going have a majority or strong republican congress. The GOP is set to lose seats besides already being the minority party.

stephanie
10-26-2008, 01:04 PM
you and I think too much alike..I just posted in a few minuets of you, about the Vets for Freedom endorsing Bill Russell..

Here's to seeing John Murtha kicked to the curb...:cheers2:

Gaffer
10-26-2008, 01:15 PM
murtha is one of the most despicable members of congress there is. His being unseated is a real break for the American people. Now if we can just unseat a few more of the assholes.

10-26-2008, 02:03 PM
We will see what happens next tuesday. But Murtha out of Congress will be a great start. I think Republicans will pick up more than expected.

Trigg
10-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Murtha may lose his seat but you're not going have a majority or strong republican congress. The GOP is set to lose seats besides already being the minority party.

Not necessarily. Their approval ratings are at the same level as Bush.

Personnally I'll just be happy when all of this is over so I can watch something else on TV besides political commercials.

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 02:59 PM

No sheet Einstein. Tell us something we don't know. :rolleyes:

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Tell us something we don't know.

Apparently some on this board don't know.

I think Republicans will pick up more than expected.

Not necessarily. Their approval ratings are at the same level as Bush.

stephanie
10-26-2008, 03:58 PM
HUH? DUH? HUMM.....:coffee:

heres hoping Murtha will be gone..

10-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Apparently some on this board don't know.

Well i know atleast three seats that Republicans can take next week that are currently Democrat held. I am highly doubting these are the only ones.

I really prefer to see what the people say rather than rely on what the media says.

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 04:06 PM
We'll see, I know of several seats repubs are about to lose.

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 04:10 PM
We'll see, I know of several seats repubs are about to lose.

Again, you and everyone else. Nothing new here.

namvet
10-26-2008, 04:17 PM
its Pelosi I wanna see kicked down the steps. the worst speaker in history. useless. the libs are still protesting outside her house and office. here's hoping. she's a threat to national and financial security.

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 04:18 PM
and exactly what are you contributing to this thread kathianne?

Apparently the idea of post, responce, rebuttal is foreign to you.

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 04:22 PM
and exactly what are you contributing to this thread kathianne?

Apparently the idea of post, responce, rebuttal is foreign to you.

I haven't a problem with what you are posting, it's just nothing new. D'oh, the Republicans are going to lose seats in house and Senate, question is only how many and which. The presidency? It would be a upset if not Obama.

I'm not one to normally give young ones a hard time, but it's how you're posting.

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Simply posting rebuttals, not everyone believes like. I am responding to posts by cons who think otherwise. Maybe your D'ohs would be more appropriately addressed towards them

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Simply posting rebuttals, not everyone believes like. I am responding to posts by cons who think otherwise. Maybe your D'ohs would be more appropriately addressed towards them

Could be. I chose to respond to you.

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 04:53 PM
yes a derailing the thread.

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 04:56 PM
yes a derailing the thread.

and how is that? Sorry, I fail to follow.

stephanie
10-26-2008, 05:20 PM
the point of this thread is we are hoping John Murtha is defeated and is sent off to the funny farm where he belongs..

it wasn't about how many seats won or lost..we just would like to see Murtha gone..

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 06:03 PM
the point of this thread is we are hoping John Murtha is defeated and is sent off to the funny farm where he belongs..

it wasn't about how many seats won or lost..we just would like to see Murtha gone..

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to stephanie again.