PDA

View Full Version : White people shouldn't be allowed to vote

stephanie
10-26-2008, 10:05 PM
that darn little Marxist is sure a Uniter..

White people shouldn't be allowed to vote
It's for the good of the country and for those who're bitter for a reason and armed because they're scared.

Jonathan Valania
is editor in chief of the blog Phawker.com

As a lifelong Caucasian, I am beginning to think the time has finally come to take the right to vote away from white people, at least until we come to our senses. Seriously, I just don't think we can be trusted to exercise it responsibly anymore.

I give you Exhibit A: The last eight years.

In 2000, Bush-Cheney stole the election, got us attacked, and then got us into two no-exit wars. Four years later, white people reelected them. Is not the repetition of the same behavior over and over again with the expectation of a different outcome the very definition of insanity? (It is, I looked it up.)

Exhibit B is any given Sarah Palin rally.

Exhibit C would be Ed Rendell and John Murtha, who in separate moments of on-the-record candor they would come to regret, pointing out that there are plenty of people in Pennsylvania who just cannot bring themselves to pull the lever for a black man - no matter what they tell pollsters.

These people are ruining things for the rest of us white people who are ready to move on. Sure, they have their reasons, chimerical though they may be: He's a Muslim. He's a terrorist. He's a Muslim terrorist. He's going to fire all the white people and give their jobs to blacks.

But those are just the little white lies these people allow themselves to be told, a self-induced cognitive dissonance that lets them avoid saying the unsayable: I cannot pull the lever for a black man.

Hey, some people just aren't ready yet, even the governor said so. Just like some people aren't ready yet for computers or setting the clock on the VCR.

read the rest if you care to..lots of interesting comments.
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/opinion/20081026_White_people_shouldn_t_be_allowed_to_vote .html

Kathianne
10-26-2008, 10:17 PM
that darn little Marxist is sure a Uniter..

White people shouldn't be allowed to vote
It's for the good of the country and for those who're bitter for a reason and armed because they're scared.

Jonathan Valania
is editor in chief of the blog Phawker.com

As a lifelong Caucasian, I am beginning to think the time has finally come to take the right to vote away from white people, at least until we come to our senses. Seriously, I just don't think we can be trusted to exercise it responsibly anymore.

I give you Exhibit A: The last eight years.

In 2000, Bush-Cheney stole the election, got us attacked, and then got us into two no-exit wars. Four years later, white people reelected them. Is not the repetition of the same behavior over and over again with the expectation of a different outcome the very definition of insanity? (It is, I looked it up.)

Exhibit B is any given Sarah Palin rally.

Exhibit C would be Ed Rendell and John Murtha, who in separate moments of on-the-record candor they would come to regret, pointing out that there are plenty of people in Pennsylvania who just cannot bring themselves to pull the lever for a black man - no matter what they tell pollsters.

These people are ruining things for the rest of us white people who are ready to move on. Sure, they have their reasons, chimerical though they may be: He's a Muslim. He's a terrorist. He's a Muslim terrorist. He's going to fire all the white people and give their jobs to blacks.

But those are just the little white lies these people allow themselves to be told, a self-induced cognitive dissonance that lets them avoid saying the unsayable: I cannot pull the lever for a black man.

Hey, some people just aren't ready yet, even the governor said so. Just like some people aren't ready yet for computers or setting the clock on the VCR.

read the rest if you care to..lots of interesting comments.
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/opinion/20081026_White_people_shouldn_t_be_allowed_to_vote .html

Am I the only one to call this 'reporter' not only full of shit, but not a reporter in any sense of the word?

Psychoblues
10-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh,,,,,,the blinking 12:00 problem?!?!??!????!?!??! How long have you been so amazed with it, stevie?!?!?!???!??!?????!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh,,,,,,the blinking 12:00 problem?!?!??!????!?!??! How long have you been so amazed with it, stevie?!?!?!???!??!?????!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

put down the Buschs, your talking jibberish already.

Sitarro
10-26-2008, 10:24 PM
Amazingly stupid article, the comment section was much better.

I liked "when a white guy is voted as president of South Africa i will vote for a black man.", good point. Why should a guy that will only represent 13 percent of the American public be granted the Presidency?

retiredman
10-26-2008, 10:53 PM

I liked "when a white guy is voted as president of South Africa i will vote for a black man.", good point. Why should a guy that will only represent 13 percent of the American public be granted the Presidency?

why would you think that a person's skin color would impact who he represents? Are you suggesting that Republican Senator Edward Brooke did NOT ably represent the state of Massachusetts?

Yurt
10-26-2008, 11:03 PM
why would you think that a person's skin color would impact who he represents? Are you suggesting that Republican Senator Edward Brooke did NOT ably represent the state of Massachusetts?

if you bothered to read his post more closely...

i am sure you would not mind a white guy governing africa

retiredman
10-26-2008, 11:06 PM
if you bothered to read his post more closely...

i am sure you would not mind a white guy governing africa

I read his post...I was responding to this statement:
Why should a guy that will only represent 13 percent of the American public be granted the Presidency?

maybe, in support of THAT statement, you might take a crack at answering my question, counselor?

LiberalNation
10-26-2008, 11:11 PM
This guy would regret this if he supports Obama. Then the Blacks and Hispanics would be in direct competition as the only two voting blocks in this country. The hispanic population is larger and less likely to vote their way.

Sitarro
10-26-2008, 11:16 PM

No I'm suggesting that Osamabama has mental problems from not having his daddy around when he was growing up so few years ago. Now he identifies with the Daddy that left him and claims his race....... pretty pathetic...... so, because of his impairment, he is overly sensitive against white people and for blacks....... that is who he will serve.

Edward Brooke is a Republican, that in itself would mean that he served all of the population rather than a select few.

Still haven't answered my question but really, I don't care, who believes anything you type?

Yurt
10-26-2008, 11:19 PM
I read his post...I was responding to this statement:
Why should a guy that will only represent 13 percent of the American public be granted the Presidency?

maybe, in support of THAT statement, you might take a crack at answering my question, counselor?

a white guy being the president of africa

do you have a problem?

retiredman
10-26-2008, 11:22 PM
a white guy being the president of africa

do you have a problem?

africa is a continent and not a country...and my comment was in direct response to a statement that I quoted again for you. Can you answer my simple question or not?

crin63
10-26-2008, 11:34 PM
If you are a Michael Phlager type, a supporter of Black Liberation theology, a nation of islam sycophant, a socilaist, marxist or communist your views will be well represented by Obama regardless of color.

Yurt
10-26-2008, 11:36 PM
africa is a continent and not a country...and my comment was in direct response to a statement that I quoted again for you. Can you answer my simple question or not?

never said africa was a country...

Noir
10-27-2008, 04:04 AM

If I may interject with a point about the whole south Africa White president point, is that what you have been reduced to? 'if a black country doesn't vote for a White guy to lead hem why should a White country vote for a black guy to lead them?'

This simply sounds like a disgruntled youth throwing a tantrum and sainying 'is not fair!'...

Sitarro
10-27-2008, 05:15 AM
If I may interject with a point about the whole south Africa White president point, is that what you have been reduced to? 'if a black country doesn't vote for a White guy to lead hem why should a White country vote for a black guy to lead them?'

This simply sounds like a disgruntled youth throwing a tantrum and sainying 'is not fair!'...

That was a quote from the article kid.
Funny how you bring up the way the whiny assed Democrats have acted like disgruntled youth throwing a tantrum and saying it's not fair, that's all they have done besides sabotaging anything that would help this country since they appointed that imbecile Nancy Pelosi and cheated their way into a majority in Congress.

Classact
10-27-2008, 07:29 AM
Am I the only one to call this 'reporter' not only full of shit, but not a reporter in any sense of the word?Will she be equally supportative of the PC police established by a far left administration? Maybe KFC will be the first to be unionized and put out of business because they won't offer soy fried chicken. Dumbass people are just too damned stupid to realize unhealthy food is killing them so we must save them from themselves.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 07:32 AM
Will she be equally supportative of the PC police established by a far left administration? Maybe KFC will be the first to be unionized and put out of business because they won't offer soy fried chicken. Dumbass people are just too damned stupid to realize unhealthy food is killing them so we must save them from themselves.

I wonder if the libs would be so tolerant if the article said how black people should not be allowed to vote?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
never said africa was a country...

lol

weak...really weak, yurt.

"president of africa":laugh2:

red states rule
10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
lol

weak...really weak, yurt.

"president of africa":laugh2:

Racist preachers should not be allowed to vote either

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Racist preachers should not be allowed to vote either

Well, that will take at least two votes away from Obama, but I am certain there will be others and some from McCain so you probably won't accomplish much with this.

Immie

Yurt
10-27-2008, 12:54 PM
i was talking about south africa, i even referred to the post that talked about south africa...oh the horrors, yurt forgot to add "south"...let the grammar nazis lock me up

retiredman
10-27-2008, 12:57 PM
i was talking about south africa, i even referred to the post that talked about south africa...oh the horrors, yurt forgot to add "south"...let the grammar nazis lock me up

just take responsibility for your words....you said president of africa and africa is a continent and not a country. I pointed that out and you defended yourself, as you are always prone to do instead of just admitting then, that you had erred.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Well, that will take at least two votes away from Obama, but I am certain there will be others and some from McCain so you probably won't accomplish much with this.

Immie

are you including Rev MFM? He is the official Minister of Hate for the board, and is a white version of Rev Wrong

Yurt
10-27-2008, 01:05 PM
oh shut up you big baby...

i said i inadvertantly failed to put south before africa...sitarro was talking about south africa and i referred you to that post...you need to get out of the closet more, you are focusing way to much on little shit :laugh2:

retiredman
10-27-2008, 01:16 PM
oh shut up you big baby...

i said i inadvertantly failed to put south before africa...sitarro was talking about south africa and i referred you to that post...you need to get out of the closet more, you are focusing way to much on little shit :laugh2:

every time I read one of your posts, unfortunately.

you used to seem fairly intelligent.... early onset Alzheimer's perhaps?

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:27 PM
every time I read one of your posts, unfortunately.

you used to seem fairly intelligent.... early onset Alzheimer's perhaps?

Sermon time folks :laugh2:

http://www.clipartof.com/images/clipart/thumbnail2/5598_angry_bald_preacher_throwing_a_temper_tantrum _in_church.jpg

retiredman
10-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Sermon time folks :laugh2:

what is that supposed to mean? I made a simple observation about yurt's seeminglyu unexplained decline in intelligence. no sermon there at all.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:36 PM
what is that supposed to mean? I made a simple observation about yurt's seeminglyu unexplained decline in intelligence. no sermon there at all.

With you that is one of your sermons. To you this is your example on how God wants man to treat his fellow man. If anyone fails to bow and cower to the all knowing Rev MFM - well "F" them

Yurt's IQ has not declined - he is talking way over your pointy head and you missed it

retiredman
10-27-2008, 01:38 PM
With you that is one of your sermons. To you this is your example on how God wants man to treat his fellow man. If anyone fails to bow and cower to the all knowing Rev MFM - well "F" them

Yurt's IQ has not declined - he is talking way over your pointy head and you missed it

I have never asked anyone to bow and cower before me. I have only asked that people not insult my patriotism, my integrity, or my service.

and in case you missed it, yurt has admitted to misstating his post about the president of africa....

Silver
10-27-2008, 01:40 PM

You might want to mention his not using the higher case i when he means "I" also mfm.....you do want to remain in character....

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:41 PM
I have never asked anyone to bow and cower before me. I have only asked that people not insult my patriotism, my integrity, or my service.

and in case you missed it, yurt has admitted to misstating his post about the president of africa....

No, you want it both ways. You want to be able to lash out at anyone who disagress with you - while expecting those same people to accept your slurs and to move on

And as I have pointed out many times - it is impossible to insult or question something that you do not have

Get over it, and stop playing the poor little offended liberal

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 01:43 PM

Don't you hate it when your playing Spelling/grammar nazi and you screw up like that? :lol:

That's why I try not to play that game.

Immie

PS You've still got time to edit it out MFM.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Don't you hate it when your playing Spelling/grammar nazi and you screw up like that? :lol:

Immie

Like with Obama, you dare to question/correct Rev MFM? Why you must be some kind of right wing hack who has no respect for one of his messengers

(one of Obama's messengers)

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Like with Obama, you dare to question/correct Rev MFM? Why you must be some kind of right wing hack who has no respect for one of his messengers

(one of Obama's messengers)

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

Immie

Say the Obama prayer 5 times a day for the rest of your life - and all will be forgiven

Our Obama, who aren’t in Washington,
Harold should be thy Name.
Thy government come.
Thy will be done,
In America as it is in Europe.
Give us this day our daily Change.
And forgive us our conservativeness,
As we forgive those who art more conservative than us.
And lead us not into contemplation,
But deliver us from thinking.
For thine is the KINGDOM,
and the power, and the glory,
for Ever and Ever.
Amen.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 02:08 PM

Immie

mfm derails another thread, he has no substance to offer, only insults

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfrommaine
there are a lot more that one black person in Maine. I would never riot over an election.

so...you admit that you're all hat and no cattle? Why am I not surprised?

another grammar gem from he who preaches about grammar and spelling

:laugh2:

Sitarro
10-27-2008, 02:15 PM

You're voting for a guy that thinks he is running for President of the World. If he was a real citizen of this country, he would probably not feel qualified but since he is part Kenyan/ part Indonesian, he is sure he qualifies.:cool:

emmett
10-27-2008, 02:19 PM
just take responsibility for your words....you said president of africa and africa is a continent and not a country. I pointed that out and you defended yourself, as you are always prone to do instead of just admitting then, that you had erred.

Would you admit is was to err to call ladies on this site a bitch? How about some of the other language you have used against females, not to mention the deplorable comments about others, coming from the mouth of a "preacher". And your worried about rather he said "south" Africa or just Africa as if to suggest you have made some great find or pointed out something of value. At the end of the day you are still a cowardly little fuck who has to look at your pitiful ass in the mirror.

Let me make this statement plain and simple. You are a piece of cowardly shit, Your "hold others to standards" philosophy that you hypocritically are not capable of living up to yourself demonstrates what a loser you are.

You HAVE accomplished something no other member on this board has ever done before, you have caused me to drop to your level of namecalling and tactless rhetoric.

I can't stand your fucking ass. Know that mister! You are a pitiful excuse for a human being of the lowest sort. GO TO HELL!

I accept my ban with dignity!

red states rule
10-27-2008, 02:21 PM
You're voting for a guy that thinks he is running for President of the World. If he was a real citizen of this country, he would probably not feel qualified but since he is part Kenyan/ part Indonesian, he is sure he qualifies.:cool:

and since he has a "D" at the end of his name - that is all that is need to get Rev MFM unwavering support

Facts about any candidate he supports are irrelevant and will be dismissed out of hand

red states rule
10-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Would you admit is was to err to call ladies on this site a bitch? How about some of the other language you have used against females, not to mention the deplorable comments about others, coming from the mouth of a "preacher". And your worried about rather he said "south" Africa or just Africa as if to suggest you have made some great find or pointed out something of value. At the end of the day you are still a cowardly little fuck who has to look at your pitiful ass in the mirror.

Let me make this statement plain and simple. You are a piece of cowardly shit, Your "hold others to standards" philosophy that you hypocritically are not capable of living up to yourself demonstrates what a loser you are.

You HAVE accomplished something no other member on this board has ever done before, you have caused me to drop to your level of namecalling and tactless rhetoric.

I can't stand your fucking ass. Know that mister! You are a pitiful excuse for a human being of the lowest sort. GO TO HELL!

:clap::clap::clap:

I see nothing here that you could be banned for

However you might have just made Rev MFM's ignore list, and that sir is a Badge of Honor

Silver
10-27-2008, 02:38 PM
patriotism, integrity, service ?

Defend those that compare our troops with Nazies ? Pol Pot ? , War Criminals ?
like Durban and Kerry and Murtha.....Give "Aid and comfort to the enemy" with you hate filled rhetoric ?

I have every right to question your patriotism.....
---------
Lie ? Show hypocrisy ? Admit to being a political hack ? Distort facts for your political advantage....?

I have every right to question you integrity......
---------
You put 20 years in and have an honorable DD214....
I'll give you one...I can't in good conscience question your service....

retiredman
10-27-2008, 02:40 PM

watch that stress level emmet. We wouldn't want you to stroke out on us!

red states rule
10-27-2008, 02:41 PM

like Durban and Kerry and Murtha.....Give "Aid and comfort to the enemy" with you hate filled rhetoric ?

---------
Lie ? Show hypocrisy ? Admit to being a political hack ? Distort facts for your political advantage....?

---------

When unable to counter the facts, Dems play the race, gender, and class warfare cards

In Rev MFM case, he plays the patriotism, integrity, and military service cards

retiredman
10-27-2008, 02:58 PM

---------

---------

I do not condone anyone calling our troops nazis or war criminals, and have never done so. When criticizing the foreign policy of our leaders in the public square can be construed as aiding and comforting the enemy, things are beyond twisted.

I do not lie...I try to avoid hypocrisy at all times and, while I admit to being a partisan, I tend to avoid the "hack" moniker.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I do not condone anyone calling our troops nazis or war criminals, and have never done so. When criticizing the foreign policy of our leaders in the public square can be construed as aiding and comforting the enemy, things are beyond twisted.

I do not lie...I try to avoid hypocrisy at all times and, while I admit to being a partisan, I tend to avoid the "hack" moniker.

You did defend Kerry, Murtha, Durbin, and Obama when they insulted the troops. You even called them infidels. You had no probelm with elected Dems using the troops as pawns in spending bills as they pushed for inserting surrender dates

No, to you the troops are nothing - your party is everything

retiredman
10-27-2008, 03:08 PM
You did defend Kerry, Murtha, Durbin, and Obama when they insulted the troops. You even called them infidels. You had no probelm with elected Dems using the troops as pawns in spending bills as they pushed for inserting surrender dates

I did not defend anyone calling our troops nazis or war criminals... and, as I have said before, to the vast majority of the people living IN Iraq, our troops ARE infidels. I disagreed with congress in their continued funding for the war from the minute that the democrats took control. Pelosi should have just refused to pass a funding bill and the administration would have been forced to pull our troops out of Iraq. Then she could have negotiated with Bush to fund efforts in Afghanistan where we should have been concentrating all along.

and if she HAD done that, we would have seen how your cockamamie idea that AL Qaeda and Iran would somehow jointly rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqis would have worked!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-27-2008, 03:16 PM
I did not defend anyone calling our troops nazis or war criminals... and, as I have said before, to the vast majority of the people living IN Iraq, our troops ARE infidels. I disagreed with congress in their continued funding for the war from the minute that the democrats took control. Pelosi should have just refused to pass a funding bill and the administration would have been forced to pull our troops out of Iraq. Then she could have negotiated with Bush to fund efforts in Afghanistan where we should have been concentrating all along.

and if she HAD done that, we would have seen how your cockamamie idea that AL Qaeda and Iran would somehow jointly rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqis would have worked!:laugh2:

Yoiu did indeed defend them - you used the same old talking point that they were taken out of context

Libs like you have no desore to stand up to terrorists - and the terrorists know that

The troops know how yu Eems feel about them - and they remember that when they vote. So now Dems are looking for excuses not to count their votes

retiredman
10-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Yoiu did indeed defend them - you used the same old talking point that they were taken out of context

Libs like you have no desore to stand up to terrorists - and the terrorists know that

The troops know how yu Eems feel about them - and they remember that when they vote. So now Dems are looking for excuses not to count their votes

I never defended anyone who called our troops nazis or war criminals. period.

and I have a great desire to stand up to terrorists... I just think that babysitting a civil war in Iraq is not the same thing as going after the gang that attacked us.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 03:25 PM
I never defended anyone who called our troops nazis or war criminals. period.

and I have a great desire to stand up to terrorists... I just think that babysitting a civil war in Iraq is not the same thing as going after the gang that attacked us.

Oh? You have bent over backwards defedning Kerry, Durbin, Murtha, Kennedy, and Obama

You are a liar Rev MFM.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Oh? You have bent over backwards defedning Kerry, Durbin, Murtha, Kennedy, and Obama

You are a liar Rev MFM.

I did not EVER defend anyone who called our TROOPS nazis or war criminals. period.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 03:35 PM
I did not EVER defend anyone who called our TROOPS nazis or war criminals. period.

Liar. You glossed over Durbin's comments on the Senate floor - just as you did when Kerry called the troops terrorists and uneducated

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 04:08 PM

For the record, as far as Muslims are concerned, we are infidels. In that post that you are banging him on, that was all that he was saying.

We are infidels in the land of Iraq and quite frankly, I'm damned proud of being an infidel to Muslims!

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:13 PM
For the record, as far as Muslims are concerned, we are infidels. In that post that you are banging him on, that was all that he was saying.

We are infidels in the land of Iraq and quite frankly, I'm damned proud of being an infidel to Muslims!

Immie

When Rev MFM first called the troops infidels - he did not make the link. Then after several people called him on it - he came up with his excuse

With Rev MFM, you do not know when he is telling the truth. Given his past "support" of the troops, I find myself unable to believe his excuse

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 04:24 PM
When Rev MFM first called the troops infidels - he did not make the link. Then after several people called him on it - he came up with his excuse

With Rev MFM, you do not know when he is telling the truth. Given his past "support" of the troops, I find myself unable to believe his excuse

It was quite obvious to anyone who wanted to look at it with a fair and open mind. :D Not saying you are closed minded about this issue, friend... oh wait, yes! I am. :)

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:25 PM
It was quite obvious to anyone who wanted to look at it with a fair and open mind. :D Not saying you are closed minded about this issue, friend... oh wait, yes! I am. :)

Immie

I trust Rev MFM as much as I would trust the devil in Hell. Sorry, but that is a fact

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 04:29 PM
I trust Rev MFM as much as I would trust the devil in Hell. Sorry, but that is a fact

That is because you have an axe to grind. Sorry, but that is a fact.

Immie

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
That is because you have an axe to grind. Sorry, but that is a fact.

Immie

Not at all. He has lied to many times for anyone to trust him

Your honor and credibility are things nobody can take away from someone. Only the person can lose them

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 04:36 PM

Your honor and credibility are things nobody can take away from someone. Only the person can lose them

He's no different than any other human being throughout history... except for one that live 2,000 years ago.

You just have an axe to grind and quite honestly this site would be a lot more interesting if you two would just get over it.

Go have a beer with him and if you still want to... duke it out, but get over it so that we can all get to bashing Obama's stranglehold on the taxpayers of this nation.

Immie

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:37 PM

Immie has known me for years. He knows what I was saying and he agrees with it. Immie calls our troops infidels, yet I don't see you attacking HIM. Why not?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Liar. You glossed over Durbin's comments on the Senate floor - just as you did when Kerry called the troops terrorists and uneducated

Kerry NEVER called our troops "terrorists". That is a flat out lie.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Immie has known me for years. He knows what I was saying and he agrees with it. Immie calls our troops infidels, yet I don't see you attacking HIM. Why not?

As I said, you did not float that excuse until you took alot of heat. Immie has not defended the slurs your fellow Dems have leveled at the troops

You have zero credibility, zero honoe, and are not to be trusted

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:40 PM

"and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not"

John Kerry on Face the Nation

manu1959
10-27-2008, 04:41 PM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=kerry+calls+our+troops+terrorists&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

yes he just accused them of terrorists acts.....

people that murder people aren't murders they just commit murderous acts....

you aren't a liar...you just don't tell the truth....

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:45 PM
"and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not"

and I suppose if I called you niggardly, that you would find that to be a racist slur? because nigger and niggardly sound alike?

"Terrorize" means to frighten. I daresay that, if some foreign military force speaking a foreign language unintelligible to Americans were to break into an American home in the dead of night, that women and children would be frightened.

Saying that someone terrorizes someone is not the same thing as saying that they are a terrorIST.

Your acquisition of knowledge about the english language stopped with My Weekly Reader, obviously. My statement stands unimpeached. Kerry NEVER called our troops terrorists and you, sir are a disgusting liar.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=kerry+calls+our+troops+terrorists&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

liar. He accused them of terrorizing women and children. not of commmitting terrorist acts.

pathetic.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:46 PM
and I suppose if I called you niggardly, that you would find that to be a racist slur? because nigger and niggardly sound alike?

"Terrorize" means to frighten. I daresay that, if some foreign military force speaking a foreign language unintelligible to Americans were to break into an American home in the dead of night, that women and children would be frightened.

Saying that someone terrorizes someone is not the same thing as saying that they are a terrorIST.

Your acquisition of knowledge about the english language stopped with My Weekly Reader, obviously. My statement stands unimpeached. Kerry NEVER called our troops terrorists and you, sir are a disgusting liar.

I am not an uptight liberal - so it would not offend me

As I said, you defend those that slur and slime the troops. Thanks for keeping your record intact

Yurt
10-27-2008, 04:47 PM

:lol:

manu1959
10-27-2008, 04:47 PM

why din't he use the word "scare" or "frighten" ....because he wanted to call them terorrists but be able to make the claim you just did....you all are such chicken shits.....

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:49 PM
As I said, you did not float that excuse until you took alot of heat. Immie has not defended the slurs your fellow Dems have leveled at the troops

You have zero credibility, zero honoe, and are not to be trusted

our troops are infidels in Iraq. that is a fact. I could give a flying fuck if a worthless ignorant partisan hack like YOU doesn't trust me, RSR. I fucking wouldn't piss on your sorry ass if you were on fire. I have always thought, without question, that you were the absolute worst excuse for an American and a republican I have ever come in contact with...and you have never ceased to continue to earn that "honor" at each and every turn. You are without independent intelligence...all you can do it parrot the same old shit over and over and over and over again...and in eight days, you will be served the biggest fucking serving of CROW ever..and I hope you choke on it....it would be richly deserved!:lol:

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:49 PM
why din't he use the word "scare" or "frighten" ....because he wanted to call them terorrists but be able to make the claim you just did....you all are such chicken shits.....

Chicken shits have much more courage then Rev MFM

hjmick
10-27-2008, 04:51 PM

Funny thing, back in 1999 an aid to then D.C. mayor Anthony Williams resigned over the use of the word "niggardly." He used the word in a conversation about funding and someone was offended. Obviously they had no clue as to the definition of the word.

Let's not even attempt to call a spade a spade...

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:51 PM
our troops are infidels in Iraq. that is a fact. I could give a flying fuck if a worthless ignorant partisan hack like YOU doesn't trust me, RSR. I fucking wouldn't piss on your sorry ass if you were on fire. I have always thought, without question, that you were the absolute worst excuse for an American and a republican I have ever come in contact with...and you have never ceased to continue to earn that "honor" at each and every turn. You are without independent intelligence...all you can do it parrot the same old shit over and over and over and over again...and in eight days, you will be served the biggest fucking serving of CROW ever..and I hope you choke on it....it would be richly deserved!:lol:

and now another sermon begins :laugh2:

Enjoy your power Rev MFM. The last time libs had unchecked power was Peanut carter. I am sure Obama will have a worst legacy then the peanut farmer now has

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:52 PM

he didn't call them terrorists. He said they terrorized people. words have meanings. I have no fucking idea why he used the word he used. Would I have used it? No...it would let illiterate morons like you and RSR claim he said something he didn't say.... but the fact remains...he didn't call our troops terrorists and assholes like you and RSR who continue to perpetuate that LIE are lower than pond scum.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
not all muslims use the term infidels...kafir, kuffar....etc...to say it is a fact is a lie which mfm has previously admitted that not all iraqis use that term

but no surprise coming from one who purposefully adds words to a post and puts it in "" and claims the person said something they never said...

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:53 PM
and now another sermon begins :laugh2:

Enjoy your power Rev MFM. The last time libs had unchecked power was Peanut carter. I am sure Obama will have a worst legacy then the peanut farmer now has

I will thoroughly enjoy watching the democratic platform get enacted...and I will thoroughly enjoy knowing how much it pisses you off!

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:54 PM
he didn't call them terrorists. He said they terrorized people. words have meanings. I have no fucking idea why he used the word he used. Would I have used it? No...it would let illiterate morons like you and RSR claim he said something he didn't say.... but the fact remains...he didn't call our troops terrorists and assholes like you and RSR who continue to perpetuate that LIE are lower than pond scum.

and now Rev MFM debate skills show thru once again :laugh2:

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Funny thing, back in 1999 an aid to then D.C. mayor Anthony Williams resigned over the use of the word "niggardly." He used the word in a conversation about funding and someone was offended. Obviously they had no clue as to the definition of the word.

Let's not even attempt to call a spade a spade...

I picked that word for exactly that reason. Words have meanings, and those who don't understand them really have no business being critical of their use.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 04:56 PM

looks like the definition of terrorism to me....

U.S. Department of Defense Definition of Terrorism

The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:56 PM
I will thoroughly enjoy watching the democratic platform get enacted...and I will thoroughly enjoy knowing how much it pisses you off!

and I am sure the voters will respond as they did after 4 years of Peanut Carters

The problem is, now you clods will have to actually do something. Unlike the long list of forgotten promises made in 2006

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:57 PM
and now Rev MFM debate skills show thru once again :laugh2:

by showing that terrorize and terrorist are two different words with two distinct meanings? by showing that morons like YOU do not understand the differeence? I don't need a lot of debating "skill" to shine a light on YOUR ignorance...it illuminates a thread all by itself!:laugh2:

hjmick
10-27-2008, 04:57 PM
I picked that word for exactly that reason. Words have meanings, and those who don't understand them really have no business being critical of their use.

I hear ya. I have used the word on occasion and let me just say, if looks could kill...

red states rule
10-27-2008, 04:58 PM
by showing that terrorize and terrorist are two different words with two distinct meanings? by showing that morons like YOU do not understand the differeence? I don't need a lot of debating "skill" to shine a light on YOUR ignorance...it illuminates a thread all by itself!:laugh2:

it showed how Kerry felt about the troops. His feelings did not change about the US military since he smeared the Viet Nam Vets in the 70's

retiredman
10-27-2008, 04:59 PM
and I am sure the voters will respond as they did after 4 years of Peanut Carters

The problem is, now you clods will have to actually do something. Unlike the long list of forgotten promises made in 2006

you can be sure of whatever the fuck you want to be sure of, little man. The fact is...Barack Obama is on his way to being elected president and democrats are on the way to being so close to a filibuster proof majority in the senate that all we'll ever need is a Susan Collins or an Oly Snowe to hang with us and we'll pass every fucking thing we want to. and that is not a fucking thing you'll be able to do about it except whine like the little fucking girlie man that you are.:laugh2:

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:01 PM
hair splitting from the "counselor". :laugh2:

will you deny that a vast majority of Iraqis consider America troops to be infidels?

Yurt
10-27-2008, 05:02 PM
kerry called them terrorists...

The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:03 PM
you can be sure of whatever the fuck you want to be sure of, little man. The fact is...Barack Obama is on his way to being elected president and democrats are on the way to being so close to a filibuster proof majority in the senate that all we'll ever need is a Susan Collins or an Oly Snowe to hang with us and we'll pass every fucking thing we want to. and that is not a fucking thing you'll be able to do about it except whine like the little fucking girlie man that you are.:laugh2:

and I want them to do just that. So when higher taxes result in lower revenue and less economic activity; when unemployment goes up; when Dems try to take over 401K's; as Obama increases spending and the deficit soars; you will have no excuses

But I am sure you will lie through your teeth trying to blame others

All that does matter to you is mpower. Nothing else matters to you. Your hate shows thru like the beam of light from a lighthouse

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:04 PM
kerry called them terrorists...

he did not call them terrorists. The goals of our troops raiding Iraqi civilian homes were neither political, religious or ideological, but purely tactical.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:04 PM
he did not call them terrorists. The goals of our troops raiding Iraqi civilian homes were neither political, religious or ideological, but purely tactical.

Liar

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:06 PM
and I want them to do just that. So when higher taxes result in lower revenue and less economic activity; when unemployment goes up; when Dems try to take over 401K's; as Obama increases spending and the deficit soars; you will have no excuses

But I am sure you will lie through your teeth trying to blame others

All that does matter to you is mpower. Nothing else matters to you. Your hate shows thru like the beam of light from a lighthouse

I don't hate republicans, RSR...I just hate you, and God knows that I am trying to get past it. I have no intention of lying about anything.

The fact of the matter is: America has soured on your party and on its ideology...it's time for a change. If democrats fail at this opportunity, they will deserve to lose their majorities. If they succeed, as I believe they will... then things will be better than they have been in quite some time.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Liar

are YOU suggesting that our troops had political, religious or ideological goals when they burst into Iraqi homes???????

Yurt
10-27-2008, 05:08 PM

are you lying...kerry said:

looks like it fits the definition to me

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't hate republicans, RSR...I just hate you, and God knows that I am trying to get past it. I have no intention of lying about anything.

The fact of the matter is: America has soured on your party and on its ideology...it's time for a change. If democrats fail at this opportunity, they will deserve to lose their majorities. If they succeed, as I believe they will... then things will be better than they have been in quite some time.

Your hate is equally spread around - along with other things yur spread around

I do not give a shict what you think of me. I would love to attend yur church and inform your flock of yur more famouns posts here. I would like to know their reaction of their pastor and how he treats people who disagree with him.

I remember when the voters wanted change and went with Pres Peanut. I also rememebr the total disaster he was. Obama has the same policies as he did -the results will be much worse

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:10 PM
are you lying...kerry said:

looks like it fits the definition to me

their actions may have broken historical or religious customs, but it was certainly never their intent to do so.

Wouldn't you agree with that, "counselor"?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Your hate is equally spread around - along with other things yur spread around

I do not give a shict what you think of me. I would love to attend yur church and inform your flock of yur more famouns posts here. I would like to know their reaction of their pastor and how he treats people who disagree with him.

I remember when the voters wanted change and went with Pres Peanut. I also rememebr the total disaster he was. Obama has the same policies as he did -the results will be much worse

come to Maine and worship with me and see how receptive MY flock would be to your venom. I dare you.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:12 PM
their actions may have broken historical or religious customs, but it was certainly never their intent to do so.

Keep defending the slurs there rev

Yurt
10-27-2008, 05:12 PM

that is NOT what kerry said...they purposefully went in the middle of the night terrorizing these people...where did kerry say this terrorizing was NOT intentional?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Keep defending the slurs there rev

keep lying about what Kerry said, asshole.:laugh2:

manu1959
10-27-2008, 05:13 PM
come to Maine and worship with me and see how receptive MY flock would be to your venom. I dare you.

love to when and where....

and i take it all back kerry should know terrorisim when he sees it....he video taped himself shooting and unarmed....un uniformed civilian in the back....

Yurt
10-27-2008, 05:15 PM
keep lying about what Kerry said, asshole.:laugh2:

now you are in fact lying...kerry never said it was not their intent to terrorize, you talk about grammar and understanding things...kerry explictely stated they purposefully terrorize this people in the middle of the night, stop lying, it is getting old

"
and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not"

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:15 PM
that is NOT what kerry said...they purposefully went in the middle of the night terrorizing these people...where did kerry say this terrorizing was NOT intentional?

where did he say it was? They went into homes in the dead of night with no Iraqis there to translate. That was not the troops fault, but the fault of the command structure. No one is calling the troops terrorists. period.

If a band of foreign soldiers were to break into YOUR home in the middle of the night and not be able to communicate with you in english, would YOU find it frightening. Do you think that women and children might find it such?

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:16 PM

Please list the name of the church, address, and phone number

I will be glad to attend

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:18 PM

I will be glad to attend

you tell me the day you are planning to be here and your flight number and I will meet you at the airport with that information.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:19 PM
you tell me the day you are planning to be here and your flight number and I will meet you at the airport with that information.

I knew you would not provide the info Rev MFM

are you a little worried about something :laugh2:

retiredman
10-27-2008, 05:20 PM
I knew you would not provide the info Rev MFM

are you a little worried about something :laugh2:

I told you when I would provide them. If you are serious about worshipping with me, we can make that happen. I woulod welcome you into my sanctuary, any day.

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:23 PM
I told you when I would provide them. If you are serious about worshipping with me, we can make that happen. I woulod welcome you into my sanctuary, any day.

As I said, I knew you would back out. Some "preacher" :laugh2:

manu1959
10-27-2008, 05:26 PM

I will be glad to attend

i am in.........

Yurt
10-27-2008, 05:27 PM
where did he say it was? They went into homes in the dead of night with no Iraqis there to translate. That was not the troops fault, but the fault of the command structure. No one is calling the troops terrorists. period.

If a band of foreign soldiers were to break into YOUR home in the middle of the night and not be able to communicate with you in english, would YOU find it frightening. Do you think that women and children might find it such?

that is NOT what kerry said...you are twisting and ADDING to his words now...no surprise, you already lied about words i put in a post and even put the word in quotation marks as if you were directly quoting me

you are a waste of time and unfortunately you have no desire to honestly discuss this

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:29 PM
i am in.........

Good for you

Rev MFM, what city are you and the church in - so I can plan to take a vacation there? Maybe we can have a DP party in your neck of the woods

What airport should I try to book a flight to?

Kathianne
10-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Good for you

Rev MFM, what city are you and the church in - so I can plan to take a vacation there? Maybe we can have a DP party in your neck of the woods

Hey, we've always said we should have a get together. MFM, when is the best time of year to do this? Winters there I believe are dreadful?

manu1959
10-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey, we've always said we should have a get together. MFM, when is the best time of year to do this? Winters there I believe are dreadful?

i have family from bangor.....time for a visit...

Yurt
10-27-2008, 05:33 PM
what did kerry say about our troops in 1971?

Kathianne
10-27-2008, 05:34 PM

When is prime lobster time? Do you know?

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:35 PM

I see a DP party being held in Maine

This could be alot of fun

manu1959
10-27-2008, 05:48 PM

http://www.lobsterfrommaine.com/industry.htm

june to december....our timing is perfect.....

Kathianne
10-27-2008, 05:53 PM
http://www.lobsterfrommaine.com/industry.htm

june to december....our timing is perfect.....

Wonderful, after school is out. Where did MFM go?

red states rule
10-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Wonderful, after school is out. Where did MFM go?

He must have refined his position on the invite, and redeployed to another location :laugh2:

manu1959
10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
He must have refined his position on the invite, and redeployed to another location :laugh2:

he is complaining to "dad" to make us stop.....

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:06 PM
As I said, I knew you would back out. Some "preacher" :laugh2:

I am not "backing out" of anything. You can understand my reluctance to provide personal information to a self proclaimed nut job from the right. If you seriously want to come to Maine to worship with me, please do so. My message is always from the gospel and always one of hope. I would love to have you join me in fellowship.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:08 PM
that is NOT what kerry said...you are twisting and ADDING to his words now...no surprise, you already lied about words i put in a post and even put the word in quotation marks as if you were directly quoting me

you are a waste of time and unfortunately you have no desire to honestly discuss this
It is what Kerry said. He said that our incursions into Iraqi homes were terrorizing women and children. I cannot believe you would disagree with that.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Good for you

Portland is closer than Bangor, but either one is do-able.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:10 PM
what did kerry say about our troops in 1971?

I have read the winter soldier speech several times. have you?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:11 PM

they are so cheap right now, some of the lobstermen are refusing to harvest their catch.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 08:23 PM
I have read the winter soldier speech several times. have you?

then answer what he accused the troops of doing, stop deflecting

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:26 PM
then answer what he accused the troops of doing, stop deflecting

he didn't accuse the troops of doing anything. He related the stories of troops who had done things and told him personally of those things.

So...did you ever read the speech or not?

Yurt
10-27-2008, 08:37 PM
he didn't accuse the troops of doing anything. He related the stories of troops who had done things and told him personally of those things.

So...did you ever read the speech or not?

he said wonderful things about our troops then?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 08:40 PM
he said wonderful things about our troops then?

did you READ the speech or not????

a simple yes or no will suffice.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 09:05 PM
so he did not say wonderful and true things about our troops?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 09:10 PM
so he did not say wonderful and true things about our troops?

He repeated what he had been told by other veterans of Vietnam. Why is it so hard for YOU to answer a simple yes or no question, "counselor"?

manu1959
10-27-2008, 09:11 PM
He repeated what he had been told by other veterans of Vietnam. Why is it so hard for YOU to answer a simple yes or no question, "counselor"?

you don't do it either.....

manu1959
10-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Portland is closer than Bangor, but either one is do-able.

so after we land in portland then what......

retiredman
10-27-2008, 09:13 PM
so after we land in portland then what......

tell me the flight and I will meet you and give you further directions. I have no intention of revealing personal information on a public internet messageboard.

manu1959
10-27-2008, 09:16 PM
tell me the flight and I will meet you and give you further directions. I have no intention of revealing personal information on a public internet messageboard.

sounds like i show you mine but you won't......maybe you are a preacher afterall....

retiredman
10-27-2008, 09:21 PM
sounds like i show you mine but you won't......maybe you are a preacher afterall....

maybe I am not. maybe I could give a flying fuck whether or not you believed me. If you really want to see me preach, fly to portland and PM me with your flight information. I will be waiting for you with a sign that says "man who goes by manu1959, please see me for further information". If this was really something you intended to do, that would suffice, if not...it's just smoke.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 09:22 PM

so he repeated truths or non truths? did he defend our soldiers or did he make disparaging remarks about our soldiers?

retiredman
10-27-2008, 09:24 PM
so he repeated truths or non truths? did he defend our soldiers or did he make disparaging remarks about our soldiers?

still waiting for a yes or a no answer.

I'll keep waiting.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 09:26 PM
still waiting for a yes or a no answer.

I'll keep waiting.

you have not yet answered my question with a yes or no and i asked first, try practicing what you "preach" man of god

retiredman
10-27-2008, 09:29 PM
you have not yet answered my question with a yes or no and i asked first, try practicing what you "preach" man of god

I did answer your question. John Kerry related the stories told to him at the winter soldiers meeting in detroit to the congressional committee. Now...be a man and admit whether or not you have ever even read his testimony or not. coward.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 09:44 PM
I did answer your question. John Kerry related the stories told to him at the winter soldiers meeting in detroit to the congressional committee. Now...be a man and admit whether or not you have ever even read his testimony or not. coward.

tsk tsk man of god, more insults....and yoou did not give me a yes or no to my question, stop lying

what difference does it make whether i read it or not? fact: it doesn't. if i make a claim about him saying something that i read, then PROVE me wrong by his own words, don't play chicken shit behind this false facade that reading his entire speech matters...i could be talking about the 5 minutes on saw on tv or youtube...so it is does not matter if i read it or not, you are just to cowardly to actuall address issues and instead hang your hat on illogical fallacies as if it makes your point....

if you can't discuss this, then leave the thread and shut up :laugh2:

retiredman
10-27-2008, 10:36 PM
tsk tsk man of god, more insults....and yoou did not give me a yes or no to my question, stop lying

what difference does it make whether i read it or not? fact: it doesn't. if i make a claim about him saying something that i read, then PROVE me wrong by his own words, don't play chicken shit behind this false facade that reading his entire speech matters...i could be talking about the 5 minutes on saw on tv or youtube...so it is does not matter if i read it or not, you are just to cowardly to actuall address issues and instead hang your hat on illogical fallacies as if it makes your point....

if you can't discuss this, then leave the thread and shut up :laugh2:

if you can't even take the time to read a few thousand words of testimony by John Kerrry, then why are you even having this discussion? I told you what his statements were based upon. If you won't even take the time to read the text of his statement to the committee, why are you even continuing this?

Yurt
10-27-2008, 10:52 PM
if you can't even take the time to read a few thousand words of testimony by John Kerrry, then why are you even having this discussion? I told you what his statements were based upon. If you won't even take the time to read the text of his statement to the committee, why are you even continuing this?

if you don't like that i go after a few key paragraphs....then stfu and don't respond...

if i give an hour long speech about the goodness of mankind and then call obama a n*gger, i am sure you will instruct others to read my whole speech and focus on that instead my insult :rolleyes:

retiredman
10-27-2008, 10:57 PM
if you don't like that i go after a few key paragraphs....then stfu and don't respond...

if i give an hour long speech about the goodness of mankind and then call obama a n*gger, i am sure you will instruct others to read my whole speech and focus on that instead my insult :rolleyes:
the speech is online. why you would not take the time to read it, especially since you only have a dozen clients, is beyond me.

Yurt
10-27-2008, 11:37 PM
the speech is online. why you would not take the time to read it, especially since you only have a dozen clients, is beyond me.

the fact you have to dance around what he said and deflect on some bogus issue about someone reading the whole document and then use an ad hominem to further back up your point shows you don't have shit to say, don't care about debating the actual issues and only offer this board arguments and insults, IOW, nada.

if you want to post the whole thing, go for it, it doesn't take away from his key paragraphs and you know it

retiredman
10-28-2008, 05:59 AM
the fact you have to dance around what he said and deflect on some bogus issue about someone reading the whole document and then use an ad hominem to further back up your point shows you don't have shit to say, don't care about debating the actual issues and only offer this board arguments and insults, IOW, nada.

if you want to post the whole thing, go for it, it doesn't take away from his key paragraphs and you know it
how would you KNOW what his "key paragraphs" are if all you have seen is a few excerpts??

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:57 AM
I am not "backing out" of anything. You can understand my reluctance to provide personal information to a self proclaimed nut job from the right. If you seriously want to come to Maine to worship with me, please do so. My message is always from the gospel and always one of hope. I would love to have you join me in fellowship.

Seems like you did not expect anyone to accept your invite - now that it has been accepted it is time to run for cover

retiredman
10-28-2008, 07:01 AM
Seems like you did not expect anyone to accept your invite - now that it has been accepted it is time to run for cover

not so. I would love to have you worship with me...if you let me know what flight you will arrive on, I will meet you at the airport.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:18 AM
not so. I would love to have you worship with me...if you let me know what flight you will arrive on, I will meet you at the airport.

Everytime I read how you will met me at the airport I think about one of the final scens in Godfather II where Hyman Roth was met at the airport :laugh2: