PDA

View Full Version : Assassination plot targeting Obama disrupted

hjmick
10-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Is there a bigger waste of life than racist skinheads and the KKK? Hell, racists in general? I don't think so.

Assassination plot targeting Obama disrupted
Oct 27 04:23 PM US/Eastern
By LARA JAKES JORDAN
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - The ATF says it has broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree.
In court records unsealed Monday, agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target an unnamed but predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D943289G0&show_article=1

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm no fan of Barack Obama, but this is horrible.

If there were one single organization in America that I would support the government cracking down on and putting out of business it would be the KKK and the second would be Aryan Nation.

Immie

Sitarro
10-27-2008, 04:05 PM
How about the New Black Panther Party? Or Jerry Wrights Racist Club masquerading as a church. Or Latino, Black and Asian gangs across the U.S.?
The Aryans and KKK have become bit players in he racist game compared to all of the above.

LiberalNation
10-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Not like anyone didn't see this coming. Good job secret service.

hjmick
10-27-2008, 04:12 PM
How about the New Black Panther Party? Or Jerry Wrights Racist Club masquerading as a church. Or Latino, Black and Asian gangs across the U.S.?
The Aryans and KKK have become bit players in he racist game compared to all of the above.

I have no time for racists of any stripe.

gabosaurus
10-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Disappointed Sitarro?

Immanuel
10-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Disappointed Sitarro?

If I can butt in, let me say, Yes, I am disappointed.

I'm disappointed that the political parties have nominated two nincompoops (sp?) to be our next President and that the parties have so much control over our nation.

I'm all for term limits. Get rid of the career politicians. Send them home to real jobs.

Immie

namvet
10-27-2008, 04:39 PM
im not surprised at all

Binky
10-27-2008, 04:41 PM
If I can butt in, let me say, Yes, I am disappointed.

I'm disappointed that the political parties have nominated two nincompoops (sp?) to be our next President and that the parties have so much control over our nation.

I'm all for term limits. Get rid of the career politicians. Send them home to real jobs.

Immie

I have to agree with you here. I'm just floored as to how much control they have gotten. And it sure didn't take the nincompoops in the dems long to sniff out Osama and jump on board his choo choo. They and the media have given him a free pass. He can do anything he wants and not be accountable for it. Nothing other than disgusting.

And to think the country isn't important enough to him to wear his flag pin more than a few times. Gee.....no pride for his country there.

I'm sick of both parties. They both stink so bad I can smell the stench all the way from D.C. and I'm in Mi.

Binky
10-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Is there a bigger waste of life than racist skinheads and the KKK? Hell, racists in general? I don't think so.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D943289G0&show_article=1

All things considered, this shouldn't come as a surprised to any thinking person.

10-27-2008, 05:25 PM
So is this actually real? or is it some media ploy to get last minute sympathy for Obama?

hjmick
10-27-2008, 06:01 PM
So is this actually real? or is it some media ploy to get last minute sympathy for Obama?

Seems to be very real:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1027081obama1.html

Sitarro
10-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Disappointed Sitarro?

In you? I am lucky enough not to know you so I am not disappointed in you. I am amazed that a supposedly educated person could be in favor of a guy that wants to take your husband's money. Not very bright are you?

10-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Seems to be very real:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1027081obama1.html

It always seems real. Then we find out several days later that someone lied about something. I know im getting cynical but im just tired of the media. They arent trustworthy any more.